Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph's mind returned to what Kathy was doing to his cock. Oh, that felt good. He could feel how her smaller hand wrapped around his shaft to pump him; he could feel how hard she had got him. He was almost fully erect now.

He reached down for her breast and felt how she pulled back slightly to allow him to touch her there. He felt the swell of her breast and then found the hardness of her nipple. It was hard. Was this an indication of her arousal? He thought it might be. His fingers closed over the hard nub as he rolled it between finger and thumb. She gave a soft moan. Oh, she liked that, did she. As his finger gave it a gentle pinch, she gave a gasp of surprise and then came another soft moan. Liked that too, it seems.

He didn't play there too long as he wanted to explore her body further. He pushed her so she rolled away from him, laying on her back. For a moment he looked at this beautiful body lying beside him. She was much lighter than him being only half Indian. He loved the golden honey of her skin. He loved the twin peaks of her beautiful young breasts, rising and falling as she breathed. Lower, he saw her pussy, a nest of hair between two firm young thighs. Such a beauty!

After giving both breasts a quick rub over, his hand headed south, going for her pussy. She liked that idea and he saw how her legs drifted open to allow his hand in. There was the soft hair of her bush above her pussy mound as he moved his hand lower onto the mound itself. Such a proud roundness. He knew this body would one day be just ripe for childbirth. That thought strangely excited him. But for now, he knew she only wanted to try cock, his cock.

His fingers moved over her mound to find the lips of her pussy. He ran his fingers down the outside, feeling along the whole length. He was surprised at how wet she was. Yes, there was no doubt, this pussy really did want cock. He just hoped she knew what she was getting into with taking on his cock. Did she realise how big he was? He smiled at that. She was soon going to find out.

His upward return, he pressed his fingers deeper within, with her lips parting for him. He could feel the silky flesh inside as his fingers glided up towards the top end. He also heard the moan she gave close to his ear. So, she liked that too, did she? Seems to like a lot of things, this one.

After a few more rubs between her lips and she was humping back against his hand. He felt she was ready to take his fingers deeper. With two fingers, he pressed into her warm. wet depths. Even with just that she felt tight. But she liked it too. He heard her moan again and felt how her pussy mound pushed back against his hand.

All this time her hand had been steadily pumping at his cock. He felt good with what she was doing and soon he decided they were ready to try the next part. He moved so he was partly over her body so he could bring her breast to his mouth. After giving her nipple a few licks, he took it into his mouth and gently sucked on it.

Kathy gave a gasp at the pleasure coming from her nipple. Others had sucked her there but this man seemed different. It was like he knew exactly how she liked it. It was an automatic response to bring her hands up to his head and hold him to her chest. She would only let him go when he attempted to move to her other breast to do the same as he'd done to the first.

His head slipped from her grasp and began little licks and nibbles down across her stomach. That felt great too how he worked his way down along her body. She knew he was going for her pussy now and she trembled as his tongue moved over her body. She was surprised how he stopped to work on her belly button. No boy had ever done that to her before. She didn't know how nice a tongue could feel flicking into the hole there.

Joseph was in no hurry to take her. He was enjoying exploring this sexy young body. He wanted to make the most of it while she was with him. Sure he intended to fuck her and intended to enjoy it too. But that would come a bit later. First things first, he always said. First, the nipple sucking and pussy eating; then comes the fucking.

Moving lower across her belly he came to the edge of her pussy. Her boyfriend always stopped here as he didn't like her hair but this man kept going, making nibbles in her pussy hair as he crept closer and closer to the peak of her mound.

There was a moment when he stopped. She wasn't sure what would happen next. Was he going to eat her now or take her? She didn't know but didn't want to open her eyes to find out. She felt a hand against the inside of each thigh, pressing her to open further. He was between her legs; his fingers were touching her lips. They were on each side, gently pulling them back so she opened them for him. She knew how open she was when she felt him gently blow on flesh not normally exposed to the air. Her whole body gave a shudder of excitement at that. That was something new too.

Joseph was looking directly into the pussy in front of him. His fingers were pulling the lips back, exposing the soft delicate pinkness inside her pussy. He brought his face in closer so his out-stretched tongue pressed between her lips. Slowly, he began to pull upwards over her wet inner flesh. She felt that, letting out a deep throaty moan of pleasure. He continued right up to where her little rose-bud was still hidden under the upper rolls of her lips.

Lifting out, he moved to the bottom and began it again. Another slowly lick, sliding up between her open lips, gliding over the inner flesh, over the bump of her pissing slit and on up towards her clitty.

Kathy was moaning regularly and humping at him now. When she came to bed to be with him, she expected to be fucking him but nothing like this. This was so wild. They hadn't even started yet, just in the foreplay and already she was in heaven. They were right about going to an experienced man if you really wanted to experience sex. He was way beyond anything she had experienced before.

She was shocked at her own body. At the pleasure, her body delivered to her. Or should she say, what Joseph was delivering to her? What was concerning her was they her orgasm was starting to build. She knew the signs and tried to stop or at least slow. The last thing she wanted was to cum before he even got his cock inside her. But she was and there was no way she could stop it.

Joseph knew the signs too. This young woman was building for a cum, just as he intended that she would. He waited, continuing those long slow licks until he thought she was almost ready to go off. His hands moved higher, his fingers pulling back the lips to expose the rose-bud of her clitty. His tongue flicked over it a few times and before he could get to take it, to give a hard suck. That was all it took, she went off big time. It was a good one too. She was bucking at him, humping around until she squeezed him out as her thighs clamped closed. Her body bucked with the waves of her orgasm until she was over the peak and beginning to calm. It had been a good one. She was left lying there, very well contented.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

His task done, Joseph rolled onto his back as he waited for her to recover. Quickly, she realised he had stopped and rolled towards him, taking his cock with her hand.

"Do I, do you now?" she asked.

"You can if you want, or just move on with the sex."

"I want to try sucking you, Joseph," Kathy said.

"Ok, then. Give it a try. But I am pretty big."

"I can do it. I think."

He smiled at her positive attitude.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kathy got up, kneeling on each side of his legs so she could lean forward to bring her mouth down to his cock. With one hand still holding him, she began to lick around and over the head. She only did that a few times before she tried to take him into her mouth. But he was so large she couldn't take much more than the head.

After a few moments of that, Joseph reached down to pull her head away. "Enough of that, let's try fucking now."

She was a bit surprised he stopped her but didn't ask why. She sort of knew why. She felt a bit bad and decided to try making up that she had disappointed him. To Joseph, it was no big deal. It had happened before with other smaller women. Many could probably have taken him if they tried harder but the feeling of him in their mouth was often a bit scary the first time.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"I am bigger than you are used to so it might be better if we keep you on the top. That way you can control things."

Kathy nodded OK to that, moving forward so she positioned herself. A leg on each side of him was a big stretch, but she made it and could more her pussy so she was above his cock. Holding him with both hands she guided him to her pussy lips.

"Be careful, Kathy," Joseph warned her, putting his hand on her hand holding his cock. "Take your time. I am a big man."

She nodded yes as she pressed his cock against her lips. They parted and stretched around him.

"You are so big," she gasped.

"Told you!"

"Ohhhh! Soooo big!"

"It's Ok. You can take me. Most women can. Just take your time, allow your body to get used to me."

She held for a few moments, allowed her body to adjust to him and then she pushed again. This time part of his shaft disappeared inside too. She held it again, pulled back a bit and then pressed down again. A bit more went in.

She was looked down at herself. They both were looking, watching as she took more and more of his cock.

He put his hand on her arm again. "That is enough! You don't need to take it all."

"I want to try," she replied.

He gave a laugh and she looked down at him in surprise. "What's so funny?"

"You," he replied. "Like all women. You can't resist a challenge."

She just smiled. Not sure she saw his humour.

Another couple more tries and she had him all in. Now she held there for a few moments before she was ready to move.

Joseph was amused by her. There is was again, he'd seen so many times before. That look of triumph. She had done it. Taken all of his cock.

She felt so full. Her pussy lips so stretched to go around him. She pulled partway off him and then allowed herself to drop back onto him again. He was still so big that it was making her gasp. But she continued trying. It came as a complete surprise when she found it was getting easier to take him. She still felt fill but could move easier now.

She smiled down at him, realizing she was successfully fucking the biggest cock she had ever seen.

He smiled back at her. "Feels good, does it?"

"Amazing!" she gasped in reply.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kathy's hot little cunt felt amazing to him too. So tight that as she moved, it was quickly driving him insane. She seemed to have quickly got used to him and was doing a good job. Well, maybe too good as he knew he would last long. He knew he had better do something to help her along so she didn't miss out.

His hand reached down to her pussy, touching her just above where his cock disappeared into her. He bent his finger up so with each downward thrust she made, drove her clitty directly against the hard knuckle of his finger. That steady pump against her clitty while she fucked him soon had her cum building too.

Joseph allowed her to continue for a while, hoping he could hold off long enough to get her off. He realised she was getting close now. Very close. He pressed into her lips at the top and gave a squeeze. It was that sudden pressure on her clit that did it. Her second cum burst through her body. Spasms of orgasm, gripping his cock as she stopped moving.

That was what did it for him. Her tight little pussy, cumming while he was still deep inside her. Her muscles rippling against his shaft and he went over the top. His cock gave a jerk and he shot his first load deep inside her.

By now she was over her cum and realised what was happening with him. She looked down and smiled. Happy that it had been good for him too.

She slipped from his cock, rolling over to lay beside him. That had been amazing for both of them. They lay there for a while. Both were breathless, neither ready to move. It was quickly agreed that having him once inside was more than enough for their first time together.

Their moment of peace was shattered when Sabeena burst in on them. For a moment she stopped, looking at them in surprise. She realised what had just happened here. Kathy, her best friend had just been fucking her father.

Finally, she realised she was just standing there staring. "Sorry," she said. "I just came to get something."

"It's ok, honey," Joseph said. "We've just finished."

Sabeena was embarrassed. She grabbed what she came into her bedroom for and left as quickly as she could.

Joseph started laughing and soon Kathy joined in. "That sure gave her a shock," he laughed.

Kathy laughed too.

"Thanks, Joseph," she said. "That was amazing. You are great at this."

"You're pretty good too," he replied as he reached up to give her a kiss on the forehead.

With that, Kathy rolled off the bed and left the room.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * * * *

Tukiko's Morning.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sometime, early next morning, Tukiko woke to find herself between the two young men she had been with the night before. As she lay there between them, two men who were both still asleep, her mind drifted back to what had happened the night before.

When they had left the lounge heading upstairs, she had taken the guest bedroom with the two guys since Sabeena had taken her boyfriend Masanori and Kathy to the master bedroom. She had wondered if Joseph and Liz would be happy with that but Sabeena seemed to think it would be fine.

The sex with Michael and Ragesh had been great. These guys were so into fucking her and it seemed they never wanted to stop. Hardly one had finished and the other was ready to start again. She'd taken them, two at a time a few times too. Finally, exhausted, they had settled down to sleep, her in the middle with a guy snuggling close on each side.

* * * * * * * * * *

Tukiko realised she had to get up to go to the bathroom. Carefully she eased herself out from between the sleeping boys and crawled off the bed. Leaving the room, she discovered the bedroom door had been left open. She thought anyone could have seen them, but then anyone would only be the other three who were probably too busy anyway.

Leaving the room, she met Sabeena in the hallway. Like Tukiko, Sabeena was naked. Not bothered to find anything to wear.

"Hi, Sabeena," Tukiko said.

"Hi, Tukiko. Did those boys behave themselves?"

"No," Tukiko replied with a wicked grin.

"Good," Sabeena laughed. "Just the way us girls like them."

"Of course," Tukiko grinned in return.

"Did you know Mum and Dad are here?" Sabeena said.

"No. When did they get in?"

"Sometime early, I think. They are asleep in my bedroom."

"Must have found their bedroom was fill," Tukiko smiled.

"Yeah. I think so. Anyway, Mum told me it was Ok."

As Sabeena left, heading back to bed, Tukiko went on to the bathroom. She remembered that car the seemed to stop outside just before she fell asleep. It must have stopped, must have been Joseph and Lizamoa. She wondered where they went and why they had come home early.

Then she thought about herself. The bedroom door had been open and they'd slept naked on the bed as they had finished fucking. No doubt Joseph and Liz would have seen her laying naked with those two boys. Would have probably seen Sabeena, naked with Masanori and Kathy too. They would know what had been going on, but then, would've probably been expecting it too.

* * * * * * * * * *

Back in bed, she carefully slipped in between the two guys without waking them. She lay there thinking about what she had done with these two the night before. It had been sexy being with them but then the whole evening, from soon after they had arrived had been hot and sexy. So many orgasms, so much fun.

Now this thinking about sex with these two guys was getting her horny she had been hoping they would wake up so she could have some more from them but they still slept. She decided to let them sleep.

Her hand moved down to her pussy and she was gently stroking her lips. It was gentle, not about getting herself off, rather about just feeling nice. Sometimes she liked that when she was alone. Those cocks hardly seemed to go down all evening. That was an amazing night.

"Let me take care of that," Michael's voice said from beside her.

Tukiko was surprised but pleased he was awake. She felt a hand move to her pussy, pushing her hand away and begin what she'd been doing to herself. From what she'd been thinking about, she had begun to juice up. His fingers could slip down between her lips and soon she felt him pressing in deeper. She gave a small hump, back at him to show her approval.

Nothing else was said between them, just her laying there while he played with her pussy. His fingers were first stoking over her lips and she felt herself begin to moisten. He felt it too as he began to probe further. Fingers pressing between her lips soon became fingers thrusting deep inside.

Damn! This was starting to get to her. Soon she was gently humping back at him. He kept it up, a steady thrusting into her to be met but her pressing her pussy back at him. He could feel how set she was now, how his fingers could slip easily in and out as he finger-fucked her.

She was building now and she wanted more from him. She reached for him, pulling him so he rolled on top of her. His body came down on top of her, taking his whole weight as she reached to put her arms around him. She could feel his cock, a hard rod between them. She felt his lower body lift, felt that cock between her legs probing at her pussy. Her greedy pussy was only too keen to open and let him in. As his body dropped back down on top of her, she felt him go deep inside her. That felt great, she allowed a moan of pleasure to escape her lips.

It was at that moment that she looked over at the other man sleeping beside her. Only that now he wasn't sleeping. Ragesh was laying on his side watching them, his hand reaching down to stroke his own hardened cock.

"Hi," she managed to say to him.

"Hi," he replied.

Tukiko noticed he lay there watching as Michael continued fucking her.

* * * * * * * * * *

This man on top of her felt so good. He was different to last night. Then it had been a frenzy of fucking. Wild, excited fucking. Rough with her too. Now his style was slow and gentle. His strokes were slow pulls until he was almost out and then long drives in, as deep as he could go. Slow fucking at times is nice. Both partners get to savour the feeling of a hard cock moving between wet aroused pussy lips. And don't any of you knock that either.

As Michael realised the growing excitement of the woman under him, he began to move a bit faster. As she responded to that with moans and humping back at him, he moved faster again. In this way, he was building to make her sexual arousal. Taking her, controlling her approach to her first orgasm that morning.

At first, Tukiko loved what Michael was doing with his long slow stroking but soon she realised her body wanted more. She gave a few humps at him, telling him to speed up a bit. He responded with a bit more speed while still keep those long, deep strokes.

Michael realised his orgasm was approaching. He began really thrusting into her, his cock plunging to full depth as he fucked her.

Tukiko was caught by surprise by this sudden change in fucking style but realised what was happening. This man on top was getting ready to cum. She also knew she was too. They continued, her pussy humping up to meet each downward thrust. It was good for both of them. Their cums building to burst within moments of each other.