Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take him long to realise that this woman was close to cumming. He decided, 'Why not! Might as well take her over. She might as well get some fun from this.' He waited until he knew she was almost there. Now only moments away from cumming. He decided to try sucking her clitty. It usually worked with most women and it did with her too. She cried out and went over. Her orgasm burst through her body in huge surges.

Masanori was very pleased with this result. Do we need to add, Lizamoa was too?

* * * * * * * * * *

All this time, Sabeena had been watching from where she had backed off to hide on the other side of the dining room. Seeing what Masanori was doing to her mother was making her so hot. She could feel her pussy tingling too.

Her hand drifted down and she started to slowly stroke along her own wet lips. Her whole body gave a deep sexual shudder. When she heard the cry as her mother cum, she almost cum herself!

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Masanori had moved things to the next level. Still leaving Lizamoa sitting on the bench, he had pushed the stool away and was standing in front of her. Grasping his cock with his hand he guided it towards her wet pussy lips, pushing in so they parted to take the head.

She moaned as she felt his cock touched her. "Yes! Yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me!"

Lizamoa was so wet he went in deep with his first push and all the way with his second push.

"Oh fuck me, you horny bastard. Fuck me!"

With long hard strokes, he began to fuck her. Both of them were looking down, watching his cock thrusting into her cunt. Both of them were enjoying the view but even more enjoying the feelings. Before long it was clear to both of them this was headed for a happy ending.

"Stick that great cock in my wet cunt."

Damn! This pussy felt good on his cock. He loved how she gripped him as he slid in and out. He loved the noise she was making too. He knew she was enjoying it as much, if not more than he was.

"You like my wet cunt! Fuck it hard. Make me cum!"

Masanori was a bit surprised at her rough sexy language but turned on by it too.

Soon he was getting close. He knew it was time to get her off too. He reached for the top of her pussy, giving a brisk rub before pinching the lips tightly. That was it, she was off again. Crying out and wiggling on the benchtop as she cum. The best trick he had ever learnt, the clitty pinch, gets them every time.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum... Then cum all over me!"

The way her pussy responded, the way she gripped him tight as her spasms of pleasure hit. That was enough for him. Just as he cum he pulled from her, the first shot burst over her pussy and lower stomach. They were both sitting there watching as the last of his cum shot over her.

* * * * * * * * * *

In the shadows behind the dining table, Sabeena was still watching how Masanori fucked her mother. She could see them fucking but also hear them too. It was so sexy to see and hear them fucking. And hear them cum too. She was also shocked at her mother. At what she was saying as Masanori fucked her. It was crude and dirty. A bit sexy too.

* * * * * * * * * *

Lizamoa looked up at Masanori and smiled. "That was good," she said. "Better than I hoped for."

"Glad you enjoyed it," he laughed. "But we still have some unfinished business."

"What business?" she asked.

"Your daughter," he said quietly.

"My..."

Without turning to look, Masanori called out, "Sabeena, come out. We know you are there."

Sabeena stood up from behind the table. She looked at them, very embarrassed.

"Sabeena!" Lizamoa gasped. She remembered how she had just been speaking to Masanori as they had sex on the kitchen bench. She was talking dirty to him. Getting him even more aroused by her words. Now her daughter had heard it all. Maybe she needed a talk with Sabeena later.

"Come here," Masanori told her.

She came around into the kitchen and was standing there looking at them.

"You have been a very bad girl. Spying on your mother and me. You need to be punished."

At the mention she would be punished, she looked shocked.

"See the mess left on my cock? Get down on your knees and clean it up."

Sabeena smiled at that. This wasn't really a punishment she thought. But Masanori wasn't finished yet.

"Then you are going to clean up that mess too. All over your mother's pussy and stomach."

Now she really was shocked. "But I..."

"No buts," Masanori said. "Get to work."

Masanori looked over at Lizamoa and she was smiling. "Good punishment," she laughed. "I'm sure I will suffer immensely."

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

So Sabeena got to work. First, she did Masanori's cock, making a good job of cleaning it with her tongue. She rather enjoyed doing that but she noticed he tasted a bit different from last night, sort of a bit male cum and a bit female cum juice.

Then she moved on to her mother. With Lizamoa still sitting on the kitchen bench it was only a matter of opening her legs wide to present her pussy to Sabeena. She was a bit surprised that Masanori had asked Sabeena to do this but he would have been fine if Sabeena had backed out.

Sabeena hesitated.

"Go on," Masanori told her.

It was easy for her to lick Masanori's cum from her mother's stomach. In fact, she enjoyed the taste as she lapped up the drops. But she hesitated again when it came to cleaning the pussy until Masanori told her to stop stalling and hurry up.

Sabeena ran her tongue up along Lizamoa's pussy lips and discovered how wet her mother was. She began her job of cleaning this pussy while Masanori and Lizamoa watched her. She realised she was actually enjoyed licking her mother's pussy. That seemed strange in one way but was also a bit nice too. She could feel how her mother's body trembled at her licks and realised that her mother was enjoying it too.

Masanori only allowed her to lick for a short time before passing her a towel. "Here, use this," he said.

She would have done it more but he stopped her.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was at this time that Lizamoa noticed Masanori was hard again. Her hand reached for him and started playing while Sabeena watched them. Liz looked over at her daughter and said, "You want a turn with him, honey?"

Sabeena looked at her mother in surprise. Sure, she would like him again. Her pussy felt wet and she felt horny. But with her mother here. She would be watching. Could she do it?"

In the end, she didn't have any choice other than doing it or running and she certainly didn't want to run and miss this fun. She was also scared that Masanori would think less of her if she did run.

Masanori saw that suddenly she was shy. He reached out for her, "Come here, honey" he said gently. "You'll do fine. You did great last night so will be great again this morning."

She smiled at him and allowed him to left her up to sit where her mother had been sitting.

* * * * * * * * * *

Masanori decided to play this the same way he had with Lizamoa. First, he'd eat her pussy and maybe get her off like that. Then he would fuck her the way he had just fucked her mother.

Sitting on the stood in front of her, he pulled her legs open to discover another very juicy pussy. He gave her a couple of rubs with his fingers just to feel her wet lips before he went in with his tongue. She gave a gasp. A few licks along the slightly parted lips before pressing in between them. A sharp intake of breath. His fingers came up to pull her lips further open and for a moment he admired the contrast between the black of her lips and bright pink inside.

She gave a throaty moan.

She noticed he stopped and opened her eyes. "Don't look," she moaned. "I want..."

That brought him back to reality and he plunged in with his tongue. Slipping over the soft pink inner flesh before she pressed in deep into the opening near the bottom.

Sabeena gave a gasp, her hands reaching to hold his head against her pussy. With her still holding him tightly like that he managed to move further up towards the top end. With his fingers still pulling her open, there he found the hard little cherry of her clitty. His tongue licked over it and then his lips closed over it and she cum.

She cums differently from her mother, Masanori thought. Where Lizamoa let herself go and cried out, Sabeena seems to control herself more, with deep moans rather than cries. But either way was sexy to hear and it was obvious both women enjoyed it.

* * * * * * * * * *

Masanori was ready to fuck Sabeena now. She was sitting on the edge of the bench waiting for him. Such a sexy looking woman, so much like her mother, only younger. He loved how her dark brown body looked. Darker than her mother, more like her father. Those big black nipples looked great, standing erect, telling how sexually aroused she was.

Lower was her pussy, a wild forest of hair, attempting but not quite succeeding to hide her swollen lips. That looked sexy too. Especially, how she sat with her legs slightly parted, boldly displaying where she was waiting for his cock to go.

Masanori stepped in close, while she reached down with her hand to guide him in. He felt the touch of her wet lips as he gently pressed in between them, her lips stretching open to take the thickness of his head. A further push and she was taking him deeper until after a couple more thrusts her tiny body was taking him all.

Sabeena watched what he was doing. Taking sex like this was different in that she could watch him fucking her. She felt his cock head pressing against her pussy lips. There was no pain, just that lovely stretching feeling as her pussy took him. She watched his next few strokes and saw how each was going deeper and deeper each time. She suddenly realised she was taking all of him as she noticed how his pelvis was coming right up against her own pelvis each time, he pushed into her.

And his cock felt amazing too. She could feel how his shaft slowly pulled at her pussy lips as he moved in and out. Damn! That felt so good. She couldn't help moaning at the pleasure of it.

Masanori heard that moan and knew what it meant. Like her, he was looking down, watching as his cock moved slowly in and out of her soaking pussy. Like her, he felt how good it was, how tight her pussy seemed at his cock. He knew it was time to speed up a bit.

Now he was moving faster, Sabeena felt how it was beginning to affect her. Over the past day, she had experienced a few orgasms with a man and she knew the signs of yet another one beginning. She hoped it would be like that again for her too.

Lizamoa was watching as Masanori pressed his cock into her daughter Sabeena. Before this, she would have been shocked, even horrified but this morning it was different. She knew the day before this man had taken Sabeena's virginity. Now he was fucking her as the woman she had become, no longer her little girl. She came up behind Masanori, her arms going around his body to hold him as she looked around at what was happening.

Like both of them, she had witnessed the moment of contact, heard Sabeena moan as he entered her. Not long before, he had fucked her in the same way and so she knew how good it felt. She didn't know why but she felt incredibly turned on watching them up close like this. Holding him like that, it was almost as if she was a part of their lovemaking.

Sabeena had noticed the arm come around Masanori and knew it was her mother. Soon she noticed her mother's face looking around watching them. She knew she should be nervous about this but she wasn't. It seemed natural, even sexy that her mother was there with her watching.

Masanori felt this woman behind him. Felt her body against his, her tits against his back. He felt her arms around him, her hands moving over his body, touching his chest. Soon he noticed her hands moving lower. Down over his belly down further to his hairs above his cock. She was touching him, playing with him while he continued fucking her daughter. This was so sexy.

Lizamoa had both her hands down between them now. One hand had gone under his cock and was tickling his balls while the other had moved over to touch Sabeena just above where that hard cock was plunging into her pussy.

Both Sabeena and Masanori felt where Lizamoa was touching them and both realised it was making a difference. So close to her clitty like that, those fingers were getting to her now. Those fingers touching his balls was getting to him too. Both suddenly realised their orgasms were almost upon them.

It was Sabeena who went first, her body shaking with the power of her orgasm as she cried out at her climax. "Oh Fuck!" she cried out.

She suddenly looked up at her mother, realizing what she had just said but her mother just smiled back. Lizamoa heard but she also saw the content too. A powerful mind-blowing orgasm, that is certainly an excuse to say, 'Oh fuck!'

For Masanori that was so sexy, such a turn He began to cum too. Lizamoa was ready for him. Her hand returned to his waist and gave him a sharp pull backwards. His cock slipped from Sabeena as he began to cum. The shots going wild, all over the front of Sabeena. What a mess!

Masanori and Sabeena were shocked and Lizamoa was laughing. "Got you both," she said.

To their surprise, Lizamoa pulled him aside as soon as she knew he was finished. She went in between her daughter's legs, leaning forward she began to lick the still-warm cum from Sabeena's stomach.

Her mother eating and licking her like this was a shock for Sabeena at first but soon it began to feel really good. She could see how Lizamoa was taking care to lap up every drop, slowly moving lower towards her pussy. Soon those lips had found pussy lips, giving long licks long them. A tongue pressing in deeper and Sabeena was moaning again. A tongue licking her swollen clitty and she cum again.

She sat there dazed from three huge orgasms. She looked at her mother in front of her, standing watching with her arm around Masanori. She took a few moments to recover and realise what had just happened. It had been great... amazing actually.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * * * *

Kathy's Surprise.

(Well does that mean she surprised Joseph or got a surprise herself?)

* * * * * * * * * *

After she had watched Lizamoa disappear down the stairs, Kathy turned to return to the main bedroom where she had spent the night with Masanori and Sabeena. But it was empty. Both of them were gone.

It was then she heard what sounded like a moan coming from downstairs. She looked and saw two people at the bottom of the stairs. They were both naked and in a very passionate embrace. It was obvious where that was going.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kathy looked across at the bedroom opposite and saw the door partly open. It was Sabeena's room, the one Auntie Lizamoa had come from. Sabeena had already told her they had spent most of the night in the house so she thought Uncle Joseph might still be in the room.

She looked to find Joseph was laying on the bed with just a sheet over him from the waist down. Kathy looked at his naked upper body and saw his chest's strong muscles and a shiver of desire went through her body. Joseph appeared to be still asleep.

Suddenly, she had a very naughty idea and stepped into the room. For a few moments, she stood looking at the big man on the bed in front of her. Reaching down she gently lifted the sheet and rolled it back off him. The man gave a murmur but remained asleep.

Laying on his back like that, his whole nude body was revealed to her. She had seen the strength and muscles of his upper body but now her eyes drifted down over his tight belly, surprisingly good for a man of his age. This man was as old as her parents were but he looked to be in great shape. Then her eyes came to his cock. Not the first time she had seen it but it didn't stop her from looking. It looked thick and long as it draped across his balls. Impressive, and he wasn't even hard yet.

She remembered that day up at the lakes when they spied on the adults playing sexy games. Joseph had been sitting with her mother, Shanti. Her mother had been playing with his cock, the cock in front of her now and he was hard. She could never get that sight out of her mind. Over the past year, she'd often thought of that cock while laying in bed gently stroking her pussy and cum more than a few times thinking about having that cock inside her. Now she intended to find out just how real her fantasies were.

She slipped into bed, pulling the sheet back over them both as she pressed her naked body against him.

Joseph moaned gently as he rolled towards her, his strong arms wrapping around her. "Honey..." he mumbled still half asleep.

Kathy found herself almost trapped, tightly held in a bear-like hug leaving only one arm and hand free. His breathing had changed and he was beginning to wake up. She could also feel that big cock against her thigh as it began to grow and harden.

About all she could do was reach his back with her free hand. She ran her hand down his back and onto his tight butt. Her fingers giving his cheek a squeeze before finding the split. Her fingers ran down between his cheeks, finding and tickling his arse-hole.

He felt that, giving another moan followed by, "oh, then, atu nanraaga irukirathu," ("Oh, honey, that feels good,") in Tamil.

Kathy smiled, knowing enough Tamil to know what he'd said.

He was almost awake now, "Liz, honey," he said in English. "That feels so sexy..."

"What? You're not... Kathy! What are you doing here?"

"Come to fuck you, Joseph," Kathy replied. "Well more likely, you fuck me."

"But you can't! How long have you been here?"

"Just a few minutes. Just after Lizamoa left."

"Where is Liz now?" Joseph asked.

"The last I saw she was at the bottom of the stairs making out with Masanori."

He laughed at that. "Fast work. After what he did in the pool. She's had the hots for him. She won't let him get away this time."

"I don't think he was trying to get away, Joseph."

He noticed how the 'Uncle' had been dropped off from 'Joseph' but didn't pick her up on it. She was a woman now, old enough to call him Joseph.

"So that leaves you and me, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she breathed. "I hope so."

* * * * * * * * * *

She could feel his body roll back onto his back, his strong arms holding her, taking her with him like a little doll. She found herself half rolled on top of him, her naked body against his as he held her tightly. She felt her breasts pressing against him, and brought her thigh up over his, so her pussy mound was pressed against him too. She suddenly realized how big and strong this man was. She was completely in his control with nothing she could do to stop him. But she had faith in Joseph. She knew he'd be good with her.

She reached down with her hand to find his cock had begun to harden. That was a very good sign she thought. She wanted him hard and ready for her hot little pussy. For a moment she wondered again about him because of his size. This was the biggest cock she had ever seen, let alone take into her body. But she soon decided to put that out of her mind. She was here now, going to fuck him and somehow, she would manage it. Kathy was taller than his tiny wife, who could manage it, so could she.

Joseph was surprised to find this visitor to his room. He found this young woman, naked like him, already in bed with him. It was very obvious what her intentions were. Kathy wanted to fuck him so why not let her. For a moment he thought of her as his best friend Mike's daughter, only a year older than his son. But then he remembered what their wives had done with their son's. Mike's wife, Shanti had already been with his son Ragesh and his wife Lizamoa had already been with Mike's son Michael. So, since Kathy wanted to gain more 'experience' with him, why not let her? He was sure Mike and Shanti would be Ok with it. He smiled when he thought Shanti would probably say, 'where was her turn.'