Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael couldn't hold back any longer. He felt his orgasm overtake him. Deciding not to pull back, he just held with his cock as far in as he could reach. His sperm burst from him, her inviting pussy pumping him dry.

Reluctantly, Tukiko allowed him to slip from her arms as he rolled off him. To her surprise, he was quickly replaced by another man, another cock.

* * * * * * * * * *

Ragesh came down on top of her. There was no foreplay, just his cock pressing inside her. He was rougher than Michael had been, his cock plunging in harder and deeper. She could feel how his body was moving on top of her, feel his hips moving, driving down at her, thrusting his cock deep inside with each stroke. It felt good.

Ragesh was delighted to have another chance with this sexy woman. She was just so damned sexy, so exotic, been his main fantasy material since he'd meet her at the nude beach.

Now he was enjoying her again, fucking her again. Her cunt felt great, her body underneath him, soft but there was strength too. He was giving her all he had and she was taking it but even more enjoying it.

Tukiko knew this was going to be good from the moment he entered her. It was only a matter of time before one or both of them cum. She was hoping for both close together and was doing all she could to make it happen.

So had her arms around him and so could feel how his body was working hard to please them both. To her surprise she found her body reacting to him, responding to what his cock was doing to her pussy. This time there was no slow build-up for either of them. Just hard and fast fucking until their orgasms climaxed and burst over them. Perhaps this time it wasn't as good as it had been just before with Michael but still good sex.

She had cum and she had taken yet another load from him too.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

For a while, they just lay there, the three of them on their backs. For Tukiko, once again fucking these two men had been great. Yes, she meant men. Before she had thought of them as boys but last night, they had proved they were more than that, they were men.

As she lay between them, she reached out to each side for their cocks. Was there anything left in them? She was hoping for more. It didn't take long before she felt some movement. First and gentle twitch, then both cocks began to swell and grow. 'Yes!' thought Tukiko. 'Just what I want.'

They rolled toward her, their hands taking a breast each then after some play there going lower for her pussy. By now she had two cocks fully erect. They both lifted, bringing their faces closer to her tits. She loved being touched like that but also loved having her nipples sucked too. Two men at once, each taking a nipple and breast. She reached up with her hands to hold them against her breasts. That felt great.

But it was not to last because soon Michael had pulled to allow Ragesh to continue by himself. Michael had other plans now.

So, while Ragesh continued sucking her nipples as he moved backwards and forwards from one to another, Tukiko felt Michael had moved lower down the bed. She felt her legs being pulled further open and then he moved in between them. Quickly she realized what he was intending to do. His face came down to her pussy and as his fingers pulled her lips open, he just thrust his tongue straight in. There was none of this gentle licking and build-up. If this guy was going to eat pussy then that's exactly what he did.

Tukiko knew with all the fucking and cum she had taken, she would have to be a mess down there but Michael didn't seem to mind. It seemed like he knew or soon discovered what got her off quickly with pussy-eating. He went for that first. Licking all over her before thrusting his tongue as deep as he could into her, before going back to licking again. Either way, it was more eating and devouring her than gentle tongue play.

With what Ragesh was doing with her tits and Michael was doing to her pussy. They were able to quickly take her into yet another orgasm. For Tukiko, it was great while it lasted but then it didn't last long either.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now she had them both completely hard, she decided to return the favour of the pussy-eating she'd just got by giving them a blow-job She decided that would finish her night with them.

Kneeling in front of him, she was on her hands and knees, Michael was presenting his cock to her mouth. She was supporting herself with her hands so had no other choice but to take him with her mouth. He tasted salty, of cum, both from her and him. He realised it was difficult for her so he held his cock himself so she could pull back and lick over him a bit first. Then she took him deeper inside and began sucking.

At about this time she felt someone behind her, fingers rubbing down between her thighs, over her bum hole and onto her pussy. She was so wet that he slipped straight in. Soon the hand was gone to be replaced by the hardness of a cock. She knew it was Ragesh behind her.

She suddenly realised what they were intending to do with her. She was going to get spit-roasted, with a cock in her mouth and her cunt at the same time.

She felt Ragesh's cock push in deep between her arse cheeks and upper thighs. She felt him penetrate deep inside her body. He was thrusting in so deep that she could feel his balls touching the backs of her thighs each time. Each thrust he made gave her body a push forward too. This had the desired effect of causing her mouth to push further onto Michael's cock.

That felt good for Michael too and it didn't take much before he was ready to cum. Tukiko tasted some saltiness and realised he was about to cum. She decided if he chose to stay there, she would take and swallow everything he would give her. Soon she felt and then tasted the beginning of his cum and began to gulp each shot he placed in her mouth.

Ragesh saw what had just happened and knew he needed to get off too. He increased the speed of strength of his thrusts into Tukiko's hot pussy. Doing it this way just felt so good. Much tighter since he was fucking her from between her thighs. This wasn't going to take him long now.

He saw her hand reach back underneath herself and felt a finger nudge against his cock. He knew what she was doing, using her hand to help get herself off. He reached in with his own hand, pushed her hand away and gave her pussy some brisk rubs.

Her eyes opened wide, she gave a loud cry and cum. As she did, her body jerked forward, pulling herself off Ragesh's cock just as he began to shoot. His blobs of cum shot from his cock, flying through the air to land on her bare arse.

Michael, who was watching them, saw what happened and reached for some tissues from beside the bed. Giving a couple to Ragesh and keeping a couple himself, both boys wiped the mess of Tukiko's arse while she lay on her front recovering.

* * * * * * * * * *

They lay there for a while, all three exhausted from what had just happened. For all three, the sex had been great. For the boys, this sexy Japanese girl had proved to be every bit the sex goddess they knew she was on the beach. For Tukiko, these younger 'boys' with their childish pickup lines had proved to be handsome young men, great lovers, more than capable of satisfying her sexual desires.

When both boys moved, both not bothering with clothing, she was left by herself on the bed before she got up to follow them. Not willing to be totally naked, Tukiko found a sarong that she wrapped around her waist, choosing to remain topless.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * * * *

Conclusion.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was much later, almost mid-morning when eight people had finished their sexual activities. Being drawn by the smell of freshly cooked bacon had found their way down to the dining table, to delicious plates of a cooked breakfast placed in front of them.

Tukiko looked around the table as they ate. Like her, Sabeena and Kathy, wore sarongs around their waists with their breast bare. Lizamoa remained naked. Michael and Ragesh were both naked but Joseph and Masanori wore shorts. So relaxed. She liked it that way and commented on the casual dress code.

Everyone was hungry after their 'hard' nights and between them, they made short work of the pile of food Liz and Sabeena had prepared. Over the meal, stories were told of their nights of fun and adventures. It was very obvious that all had been involved in some great fun. A few even said they'd be keen to do it all again too

* * * * * * * * * *.

* * * * * * * * * *

So, this brings us to the end of Part Four, the final part of the story about how Sabeena lost her virginity and became involved in the adult fun in preparation for when the Indians visit New Zealand.

* * * * * * * * * *