Turn-About Being Fair Play Ch. 04

Story Info
A mistress's revenge upon her submissive toy.
2.4k words
4.6
7.1k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So to understand something... I've been known to tie my boy up, leave him suffering for me, with clamps or pegs or something, and cum while watching him suffer for me. After that explosive orgasm, though, I actually felt closer to him than I do after pleasing myself. That was a little unexpected.

But as we curled up and he drifted off to sleep, I smiled to myself, I had this cute boy, he was all mine, and I could just hold him and keep him forever.

And, of course, plot my revenge upon him. Because there was going to be payback for that, delicious, intense, orgasmic payback. If he thought that even in his new 'evil' place that he can get away with tying me up, blindfolding me, taking my voice and then making me cum harder than I expected won't have consequences, he would be... sadly misinformed.

But of course, revenge is a dish best served cold, and as luck would have it, work was pretty busy for both of us for a bit, giving me plenty of time to ponder just what was going to happen to him. And, not that he'd know it, time to order a toy or two.

So it was probably a couple of weeks before we got around to anything else. Conveniently this also meant that he was a bit moody because he hadn't cum for that time despite occasional light flirting, so that meant when I edged him, it was going to be something special. And I had just the toy to help with that.

I shrugged myself out of my work clothes, switched up to my favourite dress, then called to him from the living room. Upon seeing me his eyes lit up - this dress is my favourite, prettiest dress, but it has a habit of showing off my cleavage too, which is always appealing for him.

"Hey, hon, would you come over here a moment?" I gestured to the side of the bed.

As he did, I then smiled. "You're wearing too many clothes."

He stripped down to underwear, looked at me for confirmation, and I just smiled sweetly and said, "Still too many clothes." But even his underwear wouldn't hide the bulge he had, because he knows how the game is played.

He was still facing me at this point, so I just sweetly said, "Turn around."

As he did so, I picked up the first of the toys I'd be needing this evening. "You don't need to see what's going to happen, you're just going to be a good boy and take it."

I buckled the blindfold a notch tighter than I might normally have otherwise, kissing and biting his neck as I did so, and he just said, "Yes mistress," like the good boy he is.

Hmm. Normally I'd not gag him quite so early as this, because I like hearing his moans, but this time was a bit different, I wanted to mess with him and push him into that subspace place sooner rather than later.

"Now, you're going to be a good boy and just take it, so I don't need to hear any complaints or brattiness." I slipped the gag into his mouth before he would have a chance to say anything. "There we go, my perfect compliant submissive boy." I ran a hand down his naked back, yielding a fun little shudder that, mm, was just dreamy.

With him just stood there, it was an easy matter to slip the leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles - and he was soundless as I did so, telling me he was deeper into subspace than before.

"Now, I want you to climb onto the bed, it's just in front of you, and I want you on your hands and knees."

I watched him shuffle onto the bed and get himself into that position... we've played games like this before, so he gets into a stable balanced position, thighs apart, ass up, head down.

Mmmm. I could just take him now, line up a strap-on with his ass and thrust him to oblivion, but that wasn't the game tonight.

A slap on the ass later, and I check in that he's doing OK - I get a positive noise in response, but that's not surprising; my boy, blindfolded and gagged, that's a happy subspace place to be in for him.

Squeezing a healthy blob of lube onto his ass, he flinches as it's a touch cold, but I follow it up with a modest buttplug being worked gently in until it makes that cute little pop noise as its full width is in and the ass closes around it.

I tapped the flared base of the plug a few times, drawing a moan as it vibrates through his ass, then reach down to stroke his cock, seeing it was nicely hard, and I gave it a couple of gentle wank motions, just to mess with him into thinking I was going to let him cum like this.

As I moved away, I got a slight moan in response. "That wasn't a *complaint*, was it?" I slapped each buttcheck in turn as I said, "You don't get to complain, you just have to take whatever I want to do to you."

And so stroked his cock again. My boy really is a painslut; his cock was harder now than before. I felt a single drop of pre-cum forming, and said, "Oh, no, you don't get to cum yet."

I realised now was the time to put my plan into action. Taking the buttplug out with a louder pop, I set it aside and picked up my new toy: a cock ring attached to a set of anal beads, 3 quite large ones. Larger than any butt plug he's tried to date.

I started by running the first bead around the rim of his ass, getting it all lubed up, nice and ready, before gently pushing to slide it in and it went in with a pop and a hungry ass pulling on it. There was a grunt from somewhere in the boy-toy's throat, but honestly, right now I was a bit preoccupied.

Before inserting the next bead, I slipped the ring over his cock, and fiddled his balls into it like the instructions said, so that it would make it harder for him to cum, and he'd have to endure my revenge a little longer.

I jerked his cock again. "There we go, how's that?" I could feel from the reaction that it was making his cock harder. Twitch, twitch. Lovely. When he came, it would be painful and explosive, just the sort of thing a submissive painslut should endure if he wants to do something as ridiculous as cumming.

But to take his mind off it, I fiddled with the beads some more, gently pushing the second and even the third inside his ass, amid a few deep breaths from his end. They were pretty big by comparison to other toys we'd tried, but he was taking them like a champ, and between his hungry ass and the ring around his cock and balls, it wasn't going anywhere.

"Get up, on your knees."

He pushed himself up, balancing himself onto his knees, carefully moving with the toy in his ass moving with him. He rested back onto his haunches, wrists behind his back like the good boy he is.

The cuffs were now nicely lined up for me to attach them all together with another new toy - a cross piece that ensured he wouldn't be able to get off his knees or move his wrists.

The sight of a boy kneeling before me, bound in all the ways, it melts the heart. Quietly adding a pair of clamps to his nipples, getting a moan of appreciation from him, but knowing that he was just kneeling there, and would stay there all night if I asked him to... hot. Part of me wanted to keep stroking his cock with one hand whilst playing with myself with the other, just to watch him tremble and twitch under my hand, whilst suffering for me. Endlessly hot.

But that wasn't the plan either. Tempting, but not today.

I put one finger on his forehead, and with the other hand pulled very gently on the chain between the clamps. The fingertip, of course, to discourage him from moving forward with the clamps being pulled so it would be more stimulating. I could feel the tension as I pulled a little harder and he moaned in response as it got more sensitive.

I then let the chain just drop, before stroking his cock again. "Something you want?" Even with the toys in place, I still felt some pre-cum. "You want me to keep playing with this until you cum?" I got an enthusiastic noise, but I simply reminded him, "Oh, I'll keep playing with it but you don't get to cum, not yet."

I drew my hand away, wiped his precum down his chest, then unclipped his wrists and ankles from each other. "Lay down on your back for me."

I think he was glad of the chance to stretch his legs, but that was the most mercy he was going to get from me for a while.

He laid as expected with legs shoulder-wide apart, but I smiled and said, "Oh, no, this won't do at all," before sliding the widest spreader bar we owned between the ankle cuffs.

Ordinarily this would induce some subspace feelings and let me have access to his cock for whatever wickedness I had planned, but with the ring around his balls, it had the effect of making them more prominent and pulled into a position I could more readily access them than normal.

"Well, look at that." That was a nice unexpected bonus.

I fetched the riding crop from the back of the wardrobe, swung it through the air experimentally a few times, quite enjoying the whoosh noise.

I then tapped the end of it on his balls, very gently, before caressing them gently - they looked a bit swollen and tender and in pretty dire need of releasing all that cum he'd undoubtedly made the last couple of weeks.

He'd have to suffer for that though.

So I tapped his balls with a little more vim and vigour, once, twice, and I could see a little flinching going on, so I gave him a few more playful taps, just to keep him off balance before adding the occasional more energetic swing to the mix.

His painslut instincts kicked in - other men I've done this to, it's been a source of unhappiness and a quick end to an otherwise fun time, but this boy gets off on it, so his cock stayed strong and hard.

I switched hands, putting the crop in my off-hand, and carried on tapping his balls not-so-lightly whilst sliding my hand up and down his shaft again. I could feel his hips coming up to try to get some friction against my hand, but I took it away and gave him a hard tap with the crop... "No, you don't get to cum yet!" But he was close, I could tell.

So I stopped touching, stopped tapping, just stood and admired this beautiful boy, still suffering with those clamps for me... they weren't coming off before he came.

After a few moments it looked like he had softened a little, so I started stroking again, pulling on the clamp chain as I did so.

I felt the precum form again, and so I wiped it up and down his shaft, over his tight balls, smearing his own juice on him, letting it be warm and tingly on the sensitive skin, before gently stopping to squeeze his balls.

"Mmm, something you want?" There was a definite 'uh-huh' from him, but that was about as coherent as he was going to get.

I squeezed his balls a bit harder... "Mmm, I can see it's something you want... do you think you've earned it?"

Again with the 'uh-huh' - that must have been difficult for him, he's usually not willing to admit things like that, and take extra punishments until I deemed it worthy. Like today, really.

"I'm not so sure. You were very naughty with me before." I punctuated the word 'naughty' with the crop, just enough to sting a little, on his balls.

"Very naughty, in fact." Each word, punctuated with a swing and a sting.

But my boy being my boy was getting off on that, each sting caused a twitch in his throbbing-hard cock.

I saw the precum forming again, and smeared it over his shaft and balls again, but this time I just carried on sliding my hand up and down his shaft, working him with that friction that I know he loves.

And I can feel him getting close. I can feel that tension building in him. I hear him ask - or I presume it's what he's asking through the gag - if he can cum, but I pretend not to hear him. He asks again, more urgently, and I can feel he's about to blow his load, but I take my hand off and just say... "No."

I could see the strain and the tension in his shaft trying to hold it in, but I tugged gently on the ring, pushing his balls away from his shaft, holding back the inevitable explosion and building that tension, watching that cock twitch and throb, it looked almost painful.

I smeared his precum over his shaft and balls again, before taking up the crop and playing the game of tapping his balls with one hand and wanking him off with the other.

Again I heard a frantic "an aa um" noise through the gag, getting a little more shrill this time, but again I just ignored him, letting him think I was going to take my hand away and deny him... I just carried on, crop and hand, crop and hand, and one last frantic hooting of asking if he could cum.

I turned to look at him, and growled "Cum for me, boy." while continuing to crop and wank him off, before sliding my mouth over his shaft and deep throating him in one swift movement, so each mighty pump of his shaft shot into my mouth and down my throat, as he made some kind of primal, strangled noise in his throat as his whole body flexed and spasmed.

"You see, my boy, whatever you do to me when you're feeling your evil side, you'll get in return - and I'm not as kind as you!"