All Comments on 'Turn-About Being Fair Play Ch. 04'

by SubmissiveToIntrigue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ArubedoArubedoalmost 4 years ago

I feel a little sad for him, since he was asked to do it in the previous stories and is punished so much for it. What will he do next?

SubmissiveToIntrigueSubmissiveToIntriguealmost 4 years agoAuthor

But that's the entire nature of the dynamic. This couple, such as they are, include a dynamic of punishment-as-kink where any and every imagined misdeed is used as fuel between them for fun.

In such a dynamic, one or both might actively go out of their way to intentionally carry out a misdeed just to earn a 'punishment' and I suspect this really indicates my lack of talent that I didn't adequately convey this as an undercurrent to their dynamic.

In reality this couple, at least on paper, were cycling in an interesting set of escalations, though as per some of the feedback I received, this was actually making it worse not better, by de-impacting the dynamic, so I suppose it's not particularly surprising that it wasn't clear that 'doing as asked and being "punished" arbitrarily' was entirely as intended, and desired by both sides of the equation.

What your comment made abundantly clear to me, though, is that there is a huge disconnect between my intent as an author and in the narrative expressed, and the way it reads and is understood.

I appreciate the feedback, it's given me some food for thought if in some distant future I try to do this again. It's clear that I shouldn't attempt a part 5, and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't attempt to write any more stories, it's not doing me any good to do so. Writing porn shouldn't be depressive.

ArubedoArubedoalmost 4 years ago

It was subtly hinted at, but not clear, I'd think. But this could also be that this is a subject I don't understand. I wouldn't want to be punished for something I didn't do, and the thought of being punished for doing as asked feels maddening. Maybe the fault lies with me.

As for "writing porn shouldn't be depressive"... I agree. It should be fun. Do what makes you feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I certainly did not get the feeling that the author had any disconnect with the intent and narrative. It was conveyed early on that the two were enjoying each other in so many ways. She was the Dom in the relationship but she did not always dominate everything he did. He still went to work and probably helped out around the house. He did not go around naked and had to service her before they went to bed. Remember that there was a few weeks from the time he tied her up and let he have an explosive orgasm to when she played with him this night. She did not put him under any real painful positions and was always asking if he was ok. Everything was done with mutual respect and love. At least all of that was what I was getting from the story. I give the chapter a 5 and hopefully more chapters would come along. There are not many authors that have such a D/s relationship as loving as this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous