Turn-About Being Fair Play Ch. 05

Story Info
The submissive toy toys with his mistress.
2k words
5
4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had got in the way for a bit after our last encounter - you know how it is with work, so it was a good few weeks that we felt up to anything even remotely mischievous. But it was enough time to me to have a whole new idea of what I wanted to do with my good mistress.

They started much as these things often do, one weekend where we woke up early, did the usual social media thing, I made us breakfast and I settled back into bed for a cuddle. Things had been a bit tense - work predicaments - and I wanted us to reconnect a bit.

So we had a cuddle, I ran my hands up to the backs of her shoulders, holding her closely and tightly. For someone who has a good few inches on me, I can be surprisingly encompassing when I want to be.

Running my hands down her back, gentle kisses on the side of her neck just where I know she's sensitive, before the gentle kisses became sucking, as I heard light moans.

I slid one hand up her t-shirt, rubbed a thumb over a sensitive nipple - our usual friendly 'how interested are you' and I felt her body flex. A good sign. It'd been a bit long.

I leaned up and whispered, "Mmm, someone seems in a good mood."

It was meant with a positive note, and I carried on stimulating one nipple whilst running my hand over her back, before sliding it under her t-shirt to play with both nipples.

"Someone seems needy."

"Uh-huh."

"Maybe I should do something about that. I have an idea or two."

"An idea, eh? Maybe you should-" She paused, with a sharp intake of breath, as I squeezed a nipple, "-try it out." She had that playful tone in her voice, the one I'd come to know as the invitation to let my imagination out a bit.

I gave both nipples a squeeze. "Maybe I will."

I got up and out of bed, drily remarking that, "Hon, you're wearing too many clothes again," while i started to rummage in the toybox. We'd left it a little untidy since last time, and I wasn't quite sure what was where.

"How many is too many?" A cute giggle.

"Any is too many. I want to see your cute naked ass..." I paused, "I want to see it cute, naked and bound."

I was pretty sure this was going to be a surprise. But just in case... I figured I'd want the blindfold first.

I fished out the green patent leather blindfold, collar and matching gag - wasn't going to get anything else just yet - and just stood for a moment admiring my beautiful mistress.

"Which do you want first?"

"Whichever you want... I'm yours." I'm not sure if she saw the bulge in my underwear grow but if she did... ah well.

She sat on the edge of the bed, beautiful and naked, as I buckled the collar around her neck, before hooking my finger through the D-ring on the front and pulling her in for a long, deep kiss.

"I can't have you seeing what I'm about to do with you, I'm afraid," as I fitted the blindfold over her eyes and buckled it up, "and while ordinarily I do like hearing you moan and cry out in pleasure, I'm feeling just a little bit mean today." And with that, I buckled the gag in, a little tighter than I normally might - but I checked she was OK and I got a strong nod.

Now for phase 2. Reaching back into the toybox, I fished out the wrist and ankle cuffs, and two spreader bars, one narrower, one wider. Plus some wooden clothes pegs from our stash.

"Now then, I can't have you possibly interfering with what I have in mind, so I'm afraid I'll just have to cuff you. And since that's a little bit tedious, here's something to occupy your mind while I'm busy." With that, I quickly applied a peg to each nipple, to throaty noises of appreciation.

It didn't take long to take her arms, wrap and buckle the cuffs around them, before clipping the spreader bar through the D-rings. I gave the pegs a couple of taps for good measure.

I gently laid her on her back, arms above her head. "There we go."

I tap the pegs again. "Still good?" Enthusiastic muffled noise.

It takes me a little longer to buckle the cuffs around her ankles, and then put the spreader bar in place; it's not quite the right size for her (it's more my size) but it's not for a particularly long period of time, not long enough to get particularly uncomfortable, but it will have the effect I want.

"There, all comfortable?" Positive noises. "Good, because now I'm going to have my wicked way with you."

I gently tug on the pegs on her nipples, before gently running a single finger along her slit, finding she was a little bit damp - but not nearly enough for what I had in mind. Time to help that out.

I gently pulled the one lip very slightly, attached a peg, then a second, and a third, before repeating on the other side.

"There, I think you like that." I gently start to rub with a single fingertip directly on her clit.

"I mean, here I have you, spread out, can't go anywhere, I could do anything with you."

"I could take those pegs off your nipples, and replace them with a set of clamps, or I could put more pegs around your boobs, just to make it more taut on your nipples."

I gently slid my fingertip down from her clit at this point, just to see how damp she is - definitely has improved things - before returning to long, slow, gentle circles around her clit.

"Or perhaps I could go and get the crop out and tap those pegs on your nipples until I knock them off."

"Or maybe I could stop teasing you here," - punctuated with a firmer press - "with my fingers and see if I can make you cum just with a crop, just here."

Sharp intake of breath. She's not quite sure if I would do it, though I'm pretty sure she would get off on it enough to cum.

"But maybe I'm not that mean, maybe I'll just keep stroking here, sliding down here," I said, my fingers running down the lips of her cunt, now quite damp, "and just keeping my attentions here for you."

"Maybe I could put a peg on your clit and swot at them with a cane from afar."

"Oh, I know. Maybe I should get some rope, loop it through the pegs, tie it to your thighs so the pegs stretch you nice and open," (just as I run my fingers down her cunt again) "then I can fill you with one of the toys you have. Maybe the really big one that you didn't think I'd noticed you ordering."

"Hmm, there's an idea, I could do that, I could find a buttplug, preferably a bigger one, get your new toy that I don't think you've used, and fill you up with it." All the time, I'm still stroking her clit as I'm saying this, speeding up or adding a touch more pressure to emphasise my words.

"You know what else I could do? Once I'd done that, I could pop that gag out of your mouth and let you suck me off, while I fuck you with that dildo over and over."

"Yes, imagine that, you with your cunt all spread out for me, filled deep with a dildo, butt full of plug, my cock pumping into your mouth, while I play with your clit."

I can sense her breathing has sped up, and her skin has flushed so the idea clearly appeals to her, while I'm just gently working her clit with my fingers.

"Then again, it's been a while, I could get you to roll over, onto your hands and knees, I could leave the butt-plug in and just fuck you with my cock, sliding it over and over," At this point I'm using two fingers in her cunt to simulate what I mean, "in and out, in and out, rubbing against you, rubbing against your sensitive spot just THERE, just like that, only with my big hard cock. If you were very good I might even let you cum as well, once I've had my way with you."

I take the pegs off her nipples, and reach down to lick and suck the nearest, all while just stimulating her clit with my fingertip. "Maybe what I want to do is have a titwank, having my fun using your boobs. Getting myself all worked up until I cum on your pretty face."

At this point I'm not sure she's entirely listening, she's getting closer and I think just hearing the various things I could do is fun and setting the mood just right.

"Maybe I should just unbuckle these spreader bars and just fuck you like this. Sliding my cock all the way in," I gesture using three fingers, "all the way in like this. Hmm, my long hard cock."

"Whatever shall I do with you?"

I get some muffled answer that I think loosely translates as "fuck me already" but where's the fun in that? I don't know if it's dawned on her that she is going to cum, how I insist, which is with a relative minimum of toys and having all manner of ideas suggested along the way.

"You know what we should do? We should make something that will hold that cunt open. Sort of like a ring, with all the pegs attached, a bit like I said with rope, but where the pegs can be pulled away and tightened. And a peg for your clit. Then once you're properly stretched open, there's plenty of room for bigger toys to fill you up."

"Yes, that's what I want to do, make a toy that opens you up, then find a nice large, hard dildo. Maybe a glass one or a metal one, something really solid, something to really fill you up. Then when you're nice and stretched and full of toys, you can have my cock in your mouth, pegs on your nipples and just let the motion of my hands fucking you with a dildo, playing with your clit, filling you up, just having to take it, being filled and fucked in all your holes, just being filled and fucked, just like this, over and over."

I kept the rhythm up, switching to having two hands working - one on her clit, the other in her cunt, stroking, fondling, caressing, to the rhythm of my words, feeling her getting more damp as I worked.

After a moment, with me gradually getting a little repetitive, keeping the rhythm going, along with vague threats of taking a crop to her clit in future, as well as promises to fuck her hard, all of the stroking and caressing and fondling came to a head as she cried out behind the gag, hips flexing hard, trying to reach forward to my hands as waves of pleasure wracked her body.

As she came to rest, spent, I clicked all the pegs off, took the gag out of her mouth and sat with her for a moment, waiting for her to let know me when she was ready for me to undo everything else.

She got her breath back and muttered at me, "You bastard! All those things you said, I really thought you were going to do them today! Let me down, bastard!"

I laughed, "You had fun, didn't you? I wondered if your imagination was good for this or not, and it seems I was right."

She was mock-indignant. "Well, get me out of this lot and we'll see how you fare with me leading you on and you not getting everything out of it!"

"Oh, hon, I will do all of those things to you... just not today. Now, why don't you tell me which ones you most like the sound of? Then I can do those first..."