All Comments on 'Turn the Key'

by SunnyLeighMayne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Anomaly123Anomaly123almost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I felt like I was in the scene as it progressed. I love your ability to use all the senses so the reader can be immersed in the situation and sensuality.

Can’t wait to read your next story Sunny!!!

KirelKirelalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Your ability to draw the reader into the story is fantastic, and I really enjoyed this piece. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

craigoolcraigoolalmost 4 years ago
Love the blend

Of classic D/s with hypnodom techniques. As another commenter said, you have built this world and drawn us into it. It is rich, and textured, and wonderful. Please continue writing, whether this or other work. You are quite talented,

CrmacfCrmacfalmost 4 years ago
Love your writing

I just love your descriptions and the depth you put into your writing. Please keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn....

I REALLY, really wanted to read this, the concept sounded incredible. I sincerely hope that my imminent comment is not taken as being offensive because I guarantee you that I’m not trying to be offensive, I just can’t read DD:LG for me it’s too close to incest stories.

I KNOW 100% that it’s not the same thing, but having been a victim of childhood sexual abuse I’m not able to separate those two things despite my logical brain insisting there is a big difference.

Best of luck with your writing

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunnyLeighMayne@SunnyLeighMayne
Sunny Leigh Mayne is writer of romance and erotica specializing in dark romance and fetish/BDSM erotica. Her writings are intended for mature audiences aged 18 and older and may contain some content triggers. SLM enjoys creating erotic art using mixed media. Characters in all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES