Turn the Other Cheek

Story Info
The will to bare Discomfort.
1.9k words
3.1
26.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under 18 has sex in this fictional story. In fact there is little sex, but you may find this a quick enjoyable read.

As I lay on my beach lounger, applying sunscreen, I gazed towards the ocean. Children were frolicking and building sandcastles near the brownish shoreline water. The further I looked out, the water changed color. Blue where the adults swam; aqua marine towards the surfers patiently waiting to catch a Malibu monster wave; and, greener beyond them.

The sounds of the children's laughter and giggles was pleasing; the lapping water soothing; and, the surfers larger waves would cascade but from this distance, they mixed in with bathers splashing.

I was drowsing towards those pleasant napping sensations. The ones you get just before sleep washes you into another welcoming world. Then my phone rang. My ex-wife. Before I debated answering, I thought back. I had traveled here from Colorado, through Montana then down the west coast to sunny California. It was just six months ago my life changed.

Six Months ago

I knocked on the door of the house that use to be mine. Rented but still my home. Before I go any further let me describe myself. Perfectly average in every sense. Even average penis. Married for 4 years to Andria who was way above my station. 22, 5'5", 115lb, DD (natural), shoulder length blonde hair. She was smoking hot.

An angry (his usual disposition) Tyrone answered the door. Tyrone was 6'5", 245lb. He yelled, "How come you are so late coming home from work?" He then slapped me so hard that I crumbled to the ground.

Massaging my jaw, I rose back up and Tyrone slapped my other cheek, dropping me to my knees. Joe my friend helped pick me up. "Who the fuck are you?" Having just noticed.

"Harry's friend."

"You can fuck off." Tyrone swung at my friend but my friend grabbed his wrist and twisted him around and pushed Tyrone against the door frame.

Andria appeared and slapped me with her ring hand. It didn't drop me but I was cut. Andria then noticed my friend. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Harry's friend"

"I don't care. Let Tyrone go. Harry get in here. Now! Supper isn't going to cook itself."

"No."

"No!" she raised her hand.

"Sorry. No Mam."

"I am not taking any of your crap. Get in here now."

"And where's my beer?" Tyrone piped in having been released. "You can tell your faggot friend to fuck off and go away."

"No"

"What!"

"No, sir. He's helping me get my stuff."

Andria looks like she is going to blow a gasket. "You get in here now. You are in for some even more serious punishment, you wimpy faggot." Andria tries to pull me inside but I dig in my heels.

Joe says, "Do we want to have this discussion here on the step or inside?"

Andria lets both of us and Tyrone inside, closing the door. Slapping the back of my head, "Get me a glass of wine and Tyrone a beer! Don't even think of getting a drink from your dog bowl. Get moving."

"No"

"Don't talk back to me you worm."

"Sorry. No Mam."

Joe begins again, "Let me introduce myself. Joe, off-duty policeman. I have already witnessed assault and forcible confinement. Even the neighbors witnessed your actions."

Tyrone gathers his voice, "You listen here fag, I mean officer. This is just a little misunderstanding. A little family squabbles. We are just trying to help Harry focus on his duties."

"Sir. My duties are done. I am leaving."

"What do you mean fag.. er Honey?"

"Mam, I am leaving."

Tyrone forcibly shouts, "Listen here fag boy, I could show some videos and pictures to your boss. Just tell your friend to leave and get to your chores."

"Sir, are you trying to be funny? You already sent those videos to my boss. He fired me 3 months ago."

"But you leave for work every morning, fa.. Honey?"

"I go to look for work every day but thanks to those pictures I must be black balled. Mam"

"I didn't send your boss anything."

"Sir, someone did."

"Did you share those with your friends?" Andria asks. Tyrone just looks down and mutters "It was just so much fun humiliating fag boy."

"How could you be so stupid?"

"I have seen those videos too. They are all over the internet." Joe sternly interjects. "Between what I have seen today; forcible confinement; blackmail; and, the criminal activities on those videos, I could arrest you today on multiple charges."

"Wait, like I said those are just family squabbles. And blackmail? I was just trying to help persuade fag, I mean Harry"

"Do you want to press charges Harry?" Joe asks.

"Sir, I would like to offer you some, as you say, 'persuasive' help. Sir, if you get out of my house and never see Andria again, I will not press charges."

"Stay Tyrone, Harry is just blustering." Andria pleads.

"The offers stands for 10 seconds. 1, 2..........."

"Fuck this shit. I am out of here."

"Don't go Tyrone. I love you."

Tyrone reaches the door and turns around, "I was just here for the free food and beer. Slut pussy I can get anywhere." And he was gone.

A silent pause settles over the remaining participants. Andria collects herself, "Well now you can stay in my bedroom and..."

"No. Sorry, no Mam"

"We can start over. Get this behind us."

"Sorry, No Mam"

Joe says, "Not only am I an off-duty policeman, but also a process server." He slaps the divorce papers down on the coffee table. "You have been served."

"Listen here fag boy, I you will take you to the cleaners in a divorce."

"Mam, you haven't been paying attention to our finances. We are broke. Both our cars are leased. I just paid the landlord the last of our money and given him notice. You have another month before rent will be due."

"I will sue you for alimony."

"Mam, again you haven't been listening. Thanks to Tyrone's friends I can't get a job here in this city. I spent last week trying to get work anywhere in the state. I am broke and can't get a job."

"How are you able to get a lawyer and ask for a divorce?"

"My parents loaned me the money. They told me they would rather have you arrested."

"Arrested? As Tyrone said these are just family squabbles."

"Have you seen the videos?"

"They can't be that bad where I am involved."

"Let me show you one Mam"

I show her one where Andria is pegging me. I am pleading her not to rape me. 'Shut the fuck up or Tyrone will have another go, Fag Boy.'

"There's more that is worse, Mam. Confinement in the dog cage, starving me. Even threats of killing me."

"Mam, as Tyrone used 'persuasion' I would like to persuade you to sign. 10 seconds Mam."

"No wait. I don't want to get divorced."

"Arrest in 10 seconds then. 1, 2, 3, 4........"

Andria signs.

Joe and I pack my clothes and personal items. All the rest is just stuff. I don't even leave her my ring (I don't want her to sell it).

One hour later, Joe and I are sitting outside my parents' house. "Are you going to stay with your parents?"

"No, I am going out of state to look for 'work'. How much do I owe you for the off duty police hours and processing fees?"

"$500, but I can give you a discount because of all the entertainment you gave me." I gave him the $500 and got a receipt.

Two months later

Andria called me. "Harry can we please get back together? I miss you so much."

"No. Sorry, no Mam."

"Harry I am 2 months pregnant with your child."

"Mam, you use to call me pathetic. Do you hear how pathetic you are?. You well know I can't be the father. Do you know the last time we had sex?"

"2 months ago?"

"Yes, 2 months and one year. 14 months."

"I am desperate Harry. I will do anything."

"Mam can ask her parents."

"They have seen the videos. They are disowning me"

Well that surprised me. I suppose Tyrone really did send that video to Andria's parents.

"I am begging you, Harry."

"Sorry, No Mam."

Another 2 Months later

Andria was contesting the divorce. She wanted some form of alimony.

Andria was starting to show in her second trimester. The judge felt sympathy and wanted me to pay support. My lawyer said I was unable to get a job.

"Come now, he looks like an able body young man. I order you to apply yourself and get a job. You have 6 months to get employed or I will have you in Contempt."

"Your Honor, there is a video that inhibits him from gaining employment in this state."

"Let me see it."

Andria jumps up, "I object"

"You cannot object. This not a court of law."

"Then I plead the fifth."

"You cannot plead that either."

"Your Honor are you required to arrest me if you see something illegal."

"Yes"

"Than I need a lawyer."

"Counselor, is there anything illegal on your video."

"Yes, your Honor. Quite a bit."

"Can you show me something that is not illegal?"

"Yes."

"Bring it here." The judge looks over the non-illegal segments. "That's disgusting. Oh my. Oh no. Counselor is there more."

"Yes, your honor. My client is now trying to find work out of state with little success since its on the internet."

The judge pounds the gavel, "I hereby grant this divorce. Young man you have six months to get a job, however doubtful that may be."

Present day

I am debating answering my ex-wife's call but think better and let it go to message. Where was I, oh yes, I was trying to get back to my nap as my sunscreen was being applied. Applied? Sorry I forgot to tell you this beautiful bleach blonde California girl was sensually rubbing in the sunscreen.

"Was that someone pestering you?"

"Yes. Ex-wife looking for money?"

"Silly bitch"

The phone rang again and now I was fully awake and I answered. "Yes Mam"

"Harry, I am desperate. Can you ask your parents to give me money."

"I can do better. I can get them to give you a place to live."

"Really? That would be great."

"No, problem Mam. Just tell them where the police can pick you up."

"Please, Harry I am almost due to give birth."

"Well then you are in luck. You will probably jump the Que to get on the welfare roll. Good bye, Mam"

After I hang up, the blonde beauty is about to apply sunscreen on my face. I look deeply into her eyes, "How would you like to go to Vegas?"

The blonde beauty exclaims, "You would take me?"

"Of course. Then perhaps winter in Florida. Afterwards, Paris in the spring. I hear its quite lovely."

She reaches across to get the other side. Her breasts jiggle against my arm as she presses in further. She is giddy with excitement.

"I would love to go. First let me finish, would you mind turning your cheek?"

"With pleasure, Mam"

Another Recovery Inc. Spotting term: Have the Will to bare discomfort. You only get well by the amount of discomfort you are Willing to bare, and how you function while baring it.