All Comments on 'Turn the Other Cheek'

by HarryBoyles

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At what point did you think anyone would find this enjoyable?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

total waste of words

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I read all of this that I could bare, I mean bear. I think you used the wrong form of the word bear around 8 times. It must be a real burden to bare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another in the long line of ignorant first-time writers. You make stupid look good.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago
The sad thing is that people actually exist that like this sick fucking lifestyle.

The one hope is that they don't breed and keep the genetic failure alive.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

The word is "Ma'am," not "Mam," even if it sounds the same.

\

You don't spell "queue" "Que," and it's not capitalized.

\

Just where did he get his money?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash this one and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not worth a comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a waste of 5 minutes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think an editor would be helpful, if not an editor a proofreader would catch thing like this: Before I debated answering, I thought back' What does this say? He had to think about debating the action of answering the phone? AND the worst issue, 'mam' is spelled Ma'am. You got 1 star for your 'effort' here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not bothering to point out all the mistakes in this tripe, since you probably read as well as you write, which is to say, poorly. I likewise won't recommend an editor, since that might encourage you to write more, and the mistakes aren't what makes this a bad story, its the whole package. Stop. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bear. not bare. Take off your discomfort? You are 3 points shy of totally illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next time just vomit some random words onto the page. It would probably read better.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

The spelling brigade is on a roll today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a waste of time. Only worth a minus score.

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Thanks for the story

I really really needed help falling asleep

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

no story here. where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just how does he have the money to take the blond to Vegas, etc?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My eyeballs, my eyeballs, somebody call a medic.

Harry, you should get around 15-30 followers per story. With 7 stories, a minimum of 140. You have a total of 12. Do you see a clue there? Find another hobby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't quit your day job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit this was literally unreadable.

This is the level of writing usually reserved by the witless wilting dickellete owning cum eating closeted pussy hating cucks. So were you one of those before you used this name?

I thought I was having a stroke but then I realized, nope, its not a stroke it actually IS his writing or what he considers writing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Unreadable as it is; no emotion, no timing. Very choppy and unclear.. A decent first draft, maybe. Rewrite and edit. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Barely qualifies as a story. Certainly doesn't make it a story. Poor idea. Bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

The spelling patrol is on it today.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

You should follow the advice of the little cucky Anon showing you how to delete comments and delete the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some discomforts should not be bared. 2*.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - stupid story - I could not get past the first paragraph.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Writing just quirky and different enough to be a fun read. Didn't spell everything out in an annoying fashion like so many do. Altho the ending WAS a bit flat. Where did that girl come from, and how is he supporting himself now? Liked it, and gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I was going to

I was going to castigate you over you're abysmal ruination of the King's English.

I thought to maybe blame the American education system,

But on reflection, over here in England, we also have five year olds that can't tell the difference between the spelling of BARE and/or BEAR.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ2 months ago

So, he had some money?...

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Reading again. Surely you made all these ridiculous mistakes on purpose. No one this dumb could be trusted to breathe.

Rw43Rw4327 days ago

So glad I stumbled on this little one-page gem!

<>

No, it's not a gem in itself--far from it, in fact. Many of the criticisms were accurate (IMO) though some were overstated. But you took a couple of vulgar tropes and used them to victimize our poor protagonist and yet gave him some degree of hope afterward.

<>

Matter of fact narration? Passionless writing? Of course it is. You would be passionless after-the-fact, too, if you had been tropishly punished for loving a vulgar woman.

<>

I actually thought some of the dialogue was clever, especially the demeaning "I can get free pussy anywhere."

<>

One of my favorite writers has embarked on writing a series of stories where the male lead finds himself in an impossible situation. He is no longer a favorite. I insist that even a fictional man must be able to find peace within himself; if his spouse has turned on him to the extent that they can no longer work toward a common happiness, I don't want to read about his emotional subjugation. I realize that this is occasionally the story of life(not as much now as in the past), but when I want to be depressed I'll read actual history, not second-rate erotica.

<>

So I liked the uplifting tone in this mini-tale, and I don't care where the money came from.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Sketchy writing. Three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous