Turn The Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,124 Followers

"Don't worry about it sweetie, it was my fault for not shutting the door all the way. So, shall we head out?"

Weakly he replied, "Sure."

Being a small town didn't afford very many options for dining out, so they settled for Dottie's Fine Dining. While they were checking out the menus a shadow fell across the table. When they looked up Lauren smiled warmly, while Mark almost had a stroke. Standing there was Amy Fowler, a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hi Lauren, it's so nice to see you out and about," she said, before shifting her gaze to Mark. "And you too, Mark."

"Hi," he managed to croak out.

His mother had no problem speaking.

"Hey Amy, it's good to see you too," she cheerfully said.

"You two know each other?" Amy inquired, her eyes lingering on Mark long enough to make him uncomfortable.

"This is my son," Lauren happily replied.

"I knew you had a son, but I didn't know it was Mark here," came Amy's response.

"You know my son?" Lauren asked.

"Why yes. We met at the tire shop," Amy confided, much to Mark's relief.

To change the subject he asked, "And how do you two know each other?"

"Oh, your Mom and I both work for the school," Amy answered.

"Amy is one of the student guidance counselors," Lauren clarified.

"I see," he nonchalantly replied, realizing how little he knew about Amy.

Amy and Lauren chatted for a few minutes more before Amy said she had to get back to her table. Mark's eyes followed her progress until she sat at a table occupied by an older couple.

"So how long have you known Mrs. Fowler?" his mom asked.

Without looking up he replied, "Not that long, I've rotated her tires a time or two."

"That's nice. She's a sweet lady so you make sure to take special care of her when she comes in for service," Lauren said before turning her attention back to her menu.

He almost choked with her statement. He couldn't help wondering what his mother would think of the nice lady if she knew that said lady had incestuous sex with her son. He also wondered what she would say if she found out that he was fucking her too. It was best not to dwell on that fact he told himself.

Once they finished their meal he left a nice tip, paid their tab and headed out the door with Lauren in the lead. This gave Mark a chance to admire his mother. The dress she wore was a simple brown number with a flower design that hugged her frame just enough to show her curves without being too snug. The hem ended just below mid-thigh giving him an excellent view of her shapely legs. It was while he was looking at them he realized that she wasn't wearing any stockings or pantyhose. Just as they reached the car he jumped ahead and opened her door for her.

"Allow me to be a gentleman," he said, executing an exaggerated bow which caused her to laugh out loud.

"Why thank you, kind Sir," she giggled as she climbed into the seat.

Just as he'd hoped, the hem of her dress rose as she put first one foot in, followed swiftly by the other one. Unfortunately it didn't rise far enough to satisfy his curiosity about whether she only went without panties when she wore pantyhose, or if she went without them all the time. As he rounded the car to get into the passenger seat he had to adjust his crotch area. As he settled into the seat a wave of shame washed over him for his impure thoughts.

It turned out the film playing at the only movie house in town was The Godfather part2, something that neither had any interest in watching. After a short discussion they decided to just call it a night and head home. For the rest of the evening they lounged around the house watching television before both headed off to their rooms. As they walked down the hall Lauren turned suddenly causing Mark to collide with her. Surprised, he wrapped his arms around her waist which caused their torsos to mesh together. Both stood there for a few seconds just staring into the other's eyes, the silence growing in the small hallway. Finally she pushed against his chest and stepped back a bit.

With a slight blush on her cheeks, she said, "I just wanted to thank you for tonight sweetheart."

Stepping closer he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek before saying, "It was my pleasure, Mom."

Once again the silence in the hall grew until they both said goodnight and went to their rooms, sleep eluding both for some time.

The next morning Lauren wandered into the kitchen dressed as usual where she found Mark fixing two cups of coffee dressed in his robe too. As if he sensed her presence he turned, smiled, and pointed to the dinner table. She took a seat and watched as he continued to pour the coffee. A smile played on her lips as she thought about how much he looked like his father. At five-ten he was just a tad bit taller, but his soft brown hair, striking blue eyes and wide shoulders were definitely a trait he'd gotten from his dad. When he turned and brought the cups to the table she saw the beautiful smile he always sported, something he got from her. He placed his cup down first then stepped over to her. Just before he reached where she was sitting the sash of his robe snagged on the chair next to her causing it to fall open. What greeted her eyes was something she knew he hadn't inherited from his father. His broad chest had a thick thatch of curly hair, but as her eyes involuntarily lowered, she noticed that his pubic hair looked as if he kept it trimmed short. Another thing he hadn't gotten from his father was the thick cock swinging freely between his legs. Lauren felt her throat constrict and her heart race in her chest.

Swiftly placing her cup down, Mark spun around and shakily retied his robe before taking his own seat. He was fully aware that his morning wood had only partially gone down, so he knew his mother had gotten a good look at his junk.

"Sorry about that, Mom," he stammered, his face a bright crimson in color.

Forcing the laughter down she responded, "Don't be. Who doesn't want a show with their morning coffee?"

"Oh God," he groaned, burying his face in his hands.

She lost her battle to stifle the laughter. This only caused him to groan louder. After she got herself composed she glanced over at him and said, "It's fine honey. We'll just call this payback for you seeing me. Okay?"

"I guess that's fair," he replied, his face still red as a beet when he looked up.

For several minutes they remained silent, sipping their coffee, each filled with thoughts that neither should have. For him it was the memory of seeing her half undressed. This brought a twitch to his cock. For her she couldn't get the image of her son's cock out of her head. Even only partially hard she had been impressed by its size and girth. She could feel the moisture growing between her thighs.

Her thoughts were interrupted when he asked, "Ready for more coffee?"

"Yeah, but maybe I should get it this time," she answered, a wide smile plastered to her face as she picked up their cups and walked over to the counter.

He watched her pour the coffee and decided it was time to bring up his concerns about her future. He waited until she was sitting.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," she replied.

"I was just wondering if you are ever going to start dating again," he said, fully aware they'd gone over this before.

With a groan she replied, "Not this again."

"Yes, this again."

Glancing over at him she asked, "Why do you keep harping on this? I told you I have no desire to start dating."

"I know, but I worry that you're missing out on so much. Dad's been gone five years now, it's time to turn the page and get on with your life," came his reply.

"I'm well aware of how long it's been," she said with an edge to her voice.

"So you can see where I'm coming from, can't you?" he asked.

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine sweetie. I don't need to look for another man, I'm perfectly happy the way things are."

"Don't you want to experience all that comes with having a relationship? And yes, by that I mean sexually too," he softly said.

Instead of saying anything she just stared at him with her eyebrows raised in a questioning manner.

Mark registered the look on her face but continued anyway.

"You are obviously a very healthy woman, at least from what I've seen. So you should still have desires in that area. It might be you've repressed those desire so long there's a need to re-ignite your pilot light. Do you think that is why you avoid dating?"

"So, what am I now, a furnace?" she asked, her forehead furrowing.

"That's not what I meant. I just wonder if you've lost the urge to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh."

Taking a sip of her coffee she glared at him for a bit before talking.

"This isn't the kind of conversation a Mother has with her Son. But just so you know, I have the same urges as any woman my age. Do I miss sex? Oh course I do. But that's no reason to get involved with some man that I hardly know. Now if you don't mind I'd appreciate it if we could change the subject."

Mark knew when to shut up. So instead of pestering her further he started talking about things that had nothing to do with sex. But truth be told, his cock was quite rigid from their previous conversation. What he didn't know was his mother's slit was soaking wet as well.

When she rose and took her cup to the sink he watched her. She just stood there staring out the window into the back yard. Slowly he stood and walked over to her. Standing behind her he slid his hands around her waist and placed them on her stomach, while lowering his chin onto her shoulder, something he'd done in the past.

"I really didn't mean to upset you, Mom," he whispered into her ear.

Lauren felt his chest press into her back and savored the feel of his strong arms around her. Placing one hand over his, she reached up and cupped the side of his face with the other one.

"I know honey," she whispered back.

"I just want you to be as happy as possible," he said, then turned his face and planted tiny little kisses on the side of her neck.

A moan floated from her mouth as butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Closing her eyes she allowed the pleasurable sensations coursing through her to take hold. Before she could fully succumb to the affects her son's kisses were having on her he stopped, whispered he loved her, then left her standing there. If it hadn't been for the counter to lean on she was sure she would've slid to the floor in a crumpled heap.

Mark had heard her soft moan and felt the way her body had seemed to melt against his. It scared him. He hadn't expected her to react the way she had. Swiftly he ran to his room, put on some clothes, and in less than five minutes he was pulling away from the house with no particular destination in mind. All he knew was he had to get away from there before his body betrayed him. Before he did something that he couldn't take back.

Lauren heard the front door close, and Mark's truck roar off. She was surprised he hadn't told her where he was going. She made her way to the table and sat heavily into her chair, her mind going a mile a minute with questions that she had no idea how to answer. The biggest one was would she have stopped things from getting out of hand if her son had continued. Fear clutched at her heart as she realized that she didn't know the answer to that.

He drove around aimlessly for a spell before finding himself outside Amy's place. Normally he never came over on Saturdays, preferring to spend that day with his mom. But here he was, confused, and quite horny.

Amy answered the door in just her robe since she'd just gotten out of the shower. She was a little surprised to see Mark standing there but beckoned him in when she noticed the troubled look on his face.

"Something wrong baby?" she asked after shutting the door.

Mark eyed her up and down for several seconds before saying, "I'll tell you in a little while, but if you're up for it I'd love to fuck the shit out of you first."

"When have you known me not to be up for that?" she replied, her lips stretched into a huge smile.

An hour later she still had that smile as she lay on her stomach, her legs spread apart revealing her gaping pussy as cum oozed from it. Her large, rounded buttocks were red from Mark savagely slamming his hips into them, as well as a few well-placed slaps. Turning her head she saw him lying next to her staring at the ceiling.

"Well, someone was pretty enthusiastic there. Mind telling me what brought that on," she inquired, pulling her legs together and turning on her side to face him.

Mark's bottom lip quivered briefly before he told her everything that had happened. He told her about seeing his mother nearly naked, not once, but twice. He also told her about kissing her on the neck and how she had responded. He also confessed to having lewd dreams about her that he found both disgusting and highly erotic at the same time. When he finally finished blurting out his story he lay there breathless, and to both their astonishment, fully erect once more.

Amy reached over and squeezed his cock.

"Did you enjoy how she reacted to your touch?" she asked as her hand slid up and down on his pulsating shaft.

"Honestly, yes. And that's what scares me, because I'm not sure if I could stop myself from doing something that could ruin our relationship forever," he told her, the pleasure in his cock building.

"What made you kiss her neck in the first place?" she inquired, increasing the speed of her stroking hand.

"Dad used to do that to her, and it seemed to make her happy. I remember how she smiled on those occasions." He knew that talking about his mother was somehow heightening the sensation running through his shaft.

"I can't tell you what to do, that would be your choice to make. My personal opinion is nothing ventured, nothing gained." The cock in her hand began to really throb.

"You really ought to stop or it's going to get messy really quick," he moaned.

"Mmm...I like messy. Just close your eyes and picture your Mom taking this big, hard cock in her pussy. I'm sure she'd love to feel it sliding deep inside, giving her the pleasure that she truly needs," Amy whispered.

Mark's body went rigid as cum erupted out of his cock and shot straight up into the air before coming back down and coating Amy's hand and his stomach. She continued to milk him until she was sure there was nothing left, then she leaned over and sucked his deflating penis into her mouth. Once she had his cock clean she devoured the cum that had splattered on her hand.

With a sigh she stretched out next to him and said, "That was tasty."

After catching his breath he rolled onto his side and said, "Mom deserves to be happy doesn't she?"

"Yes," came her reply.

"Okay, say I do this, and she doesn't kill me, how do you suggest I go about getting her to see what she's missing?"

"My advice would be to go slowly; see how she responds."

"That doesn't help me much. I mean how do I get the ball rolling?" he asked.

Propping herself on her elbow and gazing into his eyes she said, "Listen, all women have a trigger that gets them hot. From what you've told me I'd say you already found your Moms'."

"Seemed that way to me," he replied.

"Okay, if you really want to do this, then here's what you should do," Amy said.

For the next twenty minutes she tutored him on how to proceed. Once she finished he got up and headed to the door, a troubled look in his eyes. Amy watched from her front window as he drove away, positive that if he succeeded she'd never have him in her bed again. She was okay with that, if it helped another lonely mother blossom.

When he arrived home he didn't see his mother anywhere. A quick search led him to the back yard where she was tending to her flower bed. She hadn't heard him so for several minutes he stood there and just admired her as she labored at one of her favorite pastimes. She was wearing a wide, floppy-brimmed hat, a pale-yellow tank top and white baggy shorts. He found the shorts too baggy to be flattering, but the top fit her snuggly across her back with no hint of a bra underneath. He found that quite unusual. She had never worked in her garden without one to his knowledge. Before she had a chance to notice him he slipped back inside and headed for the bathroom, acutely aware of the aroma of sex that was pouring off him. Closing the door, but not locking it, he stripped then stepped into the shower.

Lauren finished what she was doing, rose, then headed inside, the front of her tank top saturated with perspiration making it almost transparent. Just as she entered the hall to go to her room the bathroom door opened and out stepped her son. A tiny squeal escaped her lips causing him to stop and look in her direction. As if in slow motion they each took in the sight of the other. Mark's eyes automatically homed in on the twin points of her chest, her areola clearly visible through the wet fabric. As he stared he noticed the nipples grow hard and point out. As for his mom she had a much better view. Her son stood there buck naked holding his bundled clothing in one arm while his cock and balls swung freely. As she stared his cock seemed to begin swelling right before her very eyes. The encounter only lasted a couple of seconds before he dashed into his room and shut the door, leaving her standing there with her jaw hanging open.

Once she regained her composure she went to her room and softly closed her door. Questions rattled around in her brain as if on an endless loop. Why had his cock started getting hard? Why was her crotch so wet? What the hell was happening here? Her first question was answered when she glanced into her mirror and saw how visible her nipples were. She didn't even question why they were so hard. The sight of a man's cock always had that effect on her, apparently even her sons. Throwing her hat on the bed she undressed and put on her bathrobe, then headed for a much-needed shower.

Mark heard the shower start as he hastily dressed in gym shorts and a white t-shirt. Knowing his mother was in the shower gave him the opportunity to slip out of his room unseen and sit on the couch. He couldn't believe he'd flashed his mom twice now. He expected an awkward few minutes when she was done. What he got instead was an awkward several hours. Neither knew what to say to the other, so they basically didn't say anything at all for some time. By dinner time the awkwardness had given way to light banter, and by the time the dishes were done, and they had settled on the couch it seemed like nothing out of the ordinary had happened at all.

They settled for watching an old John Wayne movie, and as was their habit, Lauren sat next to him with his arm wrapped protectively around her shoulder. She always felt so safe when he did that. For him, it was just the comfort of hearing her purr once in a while as she snuggled closer and closer to him during these times. Once the movie ended she stood and said goodnight. As was his custom he stood, leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Nothing about the incident in the hall had been spoken, but as they lay in bed both thought about it.

Sunday started out like usual. Lauren woke first and began fixing breakfast. As she flipped the pancakes Mark walked in, said good morning, grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the table. This time he didn't even give her a hug. For some reason Lauren couldn't understand why she felt disappointed.

"What, no hugs and kisses this morning?" she asked keeping her back to him.

A smile crept on his face as he stood and walked up to her. Slipping his hands around to her tummy he bent forward and planted several kisses on her neck. When he felt her shudder he let his hands drift lower until they were almost touching her pubic mound. He kept them there for just a scant second before returning to the table.

blaster666
blaster666
4,124 Followers