Turn The Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,123 Followers

"UUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" she let out an earth-shattering scream as the most powerful orgasm of her life rocked her very soul.

Releasing her other ankle her grabbed her by the hips and slammed his cock in as deep as he could get it then just held it there.

"OH SHIT! OH MY GOD! MOOOOMMMMMMMM!" he roared as his balls unleashed a tidal wave of cum into her contracting cunt.

The force of his orgasm caused his legs to wobble. Once his cock quit twitching he used the last of his strength to pull out, then sat on the bed next to her, his upper body falling back onto the bed. Both lay there with their legs hanging over the side of the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, desperately trying to catch their breath. It was several minutes before either could speak.

"My God, that was unbelievable," Lauren huffed.

"I've never felt anything that good," Mark chimed in.

The room went silent for a bit until Mark looked over at his mother and said, "How messed up is this, Mom."

She looked at him and replied, "So messed up."

Both went back to staring at the ceiling, each caught up in their own thoughts. Several minutes passed then Lauren scooted up onto the bed, so her legs weren't dangling over. Mark followed her lead, but instead of lying on his back he lay on his side facing her. Reaching out he let his fingertips glide over her breasts then down to the thatch of pubic hair on her mound.

Finally he asked, "So what do we do now?"

"We turn the page and get on with our lives. You've freed me from myself, but now I have a bigger problem," she told him.

"What sort of problem?" he asked, his fingertips slowly drawing circles near her bellybutton.

Turning her head so she could look into his eyes, she replied, "You've spoiled me for other men."

"Does that mean you want to be with me?" he asked, a devilish gleam in his eyes.

"If you'll have me," she answered, her smile so bright it almost lit up the room.

"I was hoping you would say that," flashing her an equally brilliant smile.

The kiss that followed was tender, as was the way his fingers danced over her diamond hard nipples.

"Keep that up and you're gonna be in trouble," she moaned.

"Promise?" he snickered.

Instead of answering she reached down and grabbed his wet cock. To her surprise, and delight, she discovered he was hard again. "Promise," she said, pushing him onto his back then rolling over on top of him. Raising herself into a sitting position she reached between them and took his cock and pointed it upward. All he could do was watch in wonderment as she lifted her hips and then slowly empaled herself. Once she was fully seated she noticed a funny look on his face.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

Reaching up and cupping her breasts, he said, "No, it's just when you told me Dad never went down on you, I've only been able to picture the two of you in the missionary position."

With a laugh she told him, "Just because he didn't do that is no reason to think we didn't enjoy a healthy sex life. Hell, I probably know some positions you've never even thought of yet."

To prove her point she sat all the way down on him then swiveled around until her back was to him. Placing her knees firmly on the bed she reached down until her hands were on his knees then slowly began to lift her ass. He watched, fascinated, as more and more of his cock came into view between her thighs. Just when he thought his cock would slip out, she reversed course and gently slid down his pole until her ass was on his pubic bone. With each downward pass more and more of his spunk was pushed from her pussy where it pooled at the base of his cock. It wasn't long before she really began to pump up and down, the sensation of feeling her stiff clit rubbing the underside of his cock a new experience for him.

"I'm gonna cum again," she proclaimed, her movements starting to get erratic.

Grabbing her hips he guided her movements, forcing her down onto his rigid rod over and over again.

"MARK...BABY...I"MMMMMM CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG!" she cried, her cunt muscles tightening around his shaft.

"Cum on my cock, Mom," he growled, his hips thrusting up to meet her downward jabs.

Just as her body began to twitch violently he pulled her ass down onto his cum soaked pubic hair, then held her there as he exploded deep inside. Lauren felt her son's cock swell right before she felt his cum shoot into her, setting off another, although smaller, orgasm. Just as her body stopped shaking she felt her son reach up and pull her backwards. Kicking her legs out and down she settled back onto his chest, his slowly deflating cock still in her flooded pussy.

As his mother lay on his chest he pushed her disheveled hair away from her neck and began to softly kiss it. He felt her shiver then watched as she quickly rolled away from him, an audible sucking noise echoing off the walls as his cock was freed from her leaking hole.

"Oh God baby, no more. You've worn this lady out," she pleaded.

"Okay, no more...for now," he chuckled, then rolled onto his side, threw one arm over her sweaty back and pulled her into him.

"I hope you know what you've done," she murmured.

"What have I done?" he asked, half asleep.

"You've unleashed my inner sex demon," she lazily replied.

"Well then, it was a good day after all," he laughed.

"Uh huh," she agreed, snuggling even closer to him.

In seconds both were asleep.

The weekend flew by. Between making plans for the future, but mostly fucking like rabbits, nothing got done. When Lauren returned to work Monday morning Amy Fowler immediately noticed the change in Mark's mom. She was positively glowing.

"You lucky shit," she grumbled, a twinge of envy shooting through her.

Over the next four years they kept an outward appearance of just being mother and son. At least in public. Nighttime's and weekends were spent making the beast with two backs. It had been decided that she would continue to work until her pension from the school district kicked in, which allowed Mark to work his way up the ladder into a management position. At the end of the four years he requested a transfer and was offered the general manager position at a new tire center being built in Idaho. A position he readily accepted. They sold the house and moved a few weeks later.

2003

Mark and Lauren sat in their rockers on the porch sipping cups of hot chocolate. The mornings were starting to turn brisk as fall approached. Soon they would be forced to stay indoors.

"We've had a good long run, haven't we," she remarked absently, as she watched the leaves fall from the trees.

Turning to look at her, he replied, "It's not over yet, Mom."

She glanced his way and said, "Mmmm, I love it when you call me that. Especially when you have that big cock in me."

His eyebrows shot up and he smiled that brilliant smile she loved so much.

"You know...I wouldn't complain if you wanted to go inside and ravage me," she softly said, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really. Only this time you can't bend me like a pretzel, I'm not as flexible as I used to be." With that she sprang from her chair with a youthful vigor that belied her age and headed inside.

Mark was close behind her, his cock already expanding under his pajama bottoms. As they crossed the front room she slipped out of her fluffy robe and let it fall behind her. The soft groan from her son was music to her ears. As for Mark, his cock grew fully hard as he gazed upon his mother's still firm ass. Damn! Not bad for a seventy-three-year-old woman, he thought, the smile on his face so wide it almost hurt.

blaster666
blaster666
4,123 Followers