Turn The Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,124 Followers

Lauren's internal clock woke her about the same time as her alarm would have, if she had actually set it. Swinging her legs over the side she sat up, instantly aware that her head was throbbing. As she sat there the memories of last night slowly filtered into her brain. She remembered the wine and the movie, at least some of it. But the thing that was vividly etched into her mind was seeing her son with his face buried in her muff, his tongue doing things to her that she had never experienced. How far they had gone she wasn't sure. Slowly she reached between her legs and ran her fingers through her slit. She was wetter than normal.

"Oh God," she groaned, holding her aching head in her hands.

Fighting off the hangover she dressed and headed to the kitchen in desperate need of coffee and aspirin. By the time her son walked in she was feeling a little better, at least her head was no longer pounding.

Mark stepped into the kitchen and did a doubletake as he spotted his mom at the table. Her hair was a frizzy mess and her eyes looked bloodshot. Fixing himself a cup, he sat down, his stomach tied up in a knot of nerves as he waited for her to unleash her wrath on him. What she did instead threw him for a loop.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked, her red-rimmed eyes staring into his.

"Sure Mom," he replied, dipping his eyes to the table, unable to hold her gaze.

"Did we have sex last night?" came her question.

"Um, not completely," he mumbled.

"Not completely? What in the hell does that mean? Either we did, or we didn't," she stated.

Glancing up at her he asked, "How much of last night do you remember?"

"Pretty much everything, especially the part where you climbed into my bed. What I'm sketchy on is how far did we go," she told him.

Taking a deep breath he began to explain the events of last night. He told her about hearing her call out his name, and thinking something was wrong, had gone into her room and seeing her pleasuring herself. He told her that seeing her like that had caused him to lose control. When he finally got to the part where she had passed out he could see a small smile begin to play at the corners of her mouth.

"So we never actually fucked?" she asked.

Her use of profanity shocked and aroused him at the same time.

"No, we didn't get that far," he half chuckled.

"I see," she mumbled, a far off look in her eyes.

"I would have, Mom," he said.

Snapped out of her thoughts she asked, "Would have what dear?"

"Made love to you," he softly replied.

She sat there quietly for what seemed like forever causing him to think that maybe he had said the wrong thing.

Finally she spoke. "You do remember that I'm your Mother, don't you?"

For Mark it was time to unburden his soul. Rising he walked over and dropped to one knee by her chair, then took one of her hands in his.

"I know you're my Mother, but that's beside the point considering how I feel about you."

Squeezing his hand she asked, "And how do you feel about me?"

"I'm in love with you."

His words had a profound effect on her. Her heart skipped a beat, and her respiration grew shallow as she gazed deeply into his unblinking eyes. Her mind tried to formulate a response, but for the life of her, she couldn't find the right words. So instead of telling him anything now she opted to continue this conversation when her head wasn't all muddled. Rising from her chair, pulling him with her, she whispered, "Let's talk about this tonight when I get home."

Nodding his consent he did something that took her breath away. He cupped her chin, lifted her face up, and brought his lips to hers'. Her eyes grew wide with surprise. Just as she felt her body responding to his kiss he pulled away and headed out of the kitchen, leaving her with stiffened nipples and a tingle in her pussy. As she watched him walk away she slowly lowered herself in her chair, afraid that her legs would give out at any second. Once he was gone she raised a hand up and pressed the tips of her fingers to her lips, as if this gesture would recapture the feel of his lips on hers'.

Her work suffered as she tried to wrap her head around his admission. Her own thoughts didn't help either. He had been her whole world the last five years, and she did love him more than life itself. But she had to ask herself whether it was the love of a mother for her son, or the love of a woman for a man. By quitting time she was totally confused.

On his way home from work Mark swung by and picked up Chinese food for dinner. He stuck it in the oven at a low temperature to keep it warm, then went and took a shower. Once done he dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, then settled down on the couch to wait for Lauren to get home. It was an agonizing wait; his nerves were on edge as he wondered what she would say about him revealing his love for her. Someone had once told him not to sweat the small stuff, but this was far from being small. His admission had been a huge gamble, one that could go horribly wrong. But on the other hand it could be the start of something wonderful, at least that's what he kept telling himself. Time ticked on.

Lauren pulled up to the curb, hesitated a bit, then opened her door and went into the house. As she stepped inside she saw him sitting on the couch, his eyes following her every move. Sitting her purse down she told him she was going to take a shower before starting dinner. He said okay and watched her walk away without telling her that he already had dinner covered. Once she was out of sight he took the food out of the oven, gathered plates and silverware, then waited some more.

After her shower Lauren decided to just wear her bathrobe, something she did from time to time. May as well be comfortable was her motto. Slowly she made her way to the kitchen, stopping briefly to adjust the towel wrapped around her wet hair. When she entered she saw her son sitting there smiling, dinner already waiting.

"You never cease to amaze me," she told him, then took a seat across from him.

They ate in silence for the most part, the air filled with unsaid things. Once they finished, and before his mother could escape, he spoke up.

"I want to apologize for what I did last night. It was wrong of me to take advantage of the situation, so I'm truly sorry," he said.

Lauren squirmed in her chair for a bit before saying, "Don't be sorry, because I'm not."

"I don't understand," he told her.

"What you did to me...what you made me feel, was incredible. Was it wrong? Sure. But I've never experienced that level of pleasure in my life, so I should be thanking you," she said, a slight smile on her lips.

Stunned by this he asked, "You mean no one has ever done that to you before?"

"Honey, I've only been with one man, and your Father, God bless his heart, wasn't what you'd call very adventurous in the bedroom. Don't get me wrong, he was a wonderful lover. It's just he considered things like what you did, well, unsanitary."

Mark couldn't believe that his dad had never gone down on his mother. From the moment he had seen her bush that was just about all he could think of doing. Of course, now that he had tasted her, there were other things he'd love to do with her but didn't dare tell her that. So instead of saying anything he pushed his chair back, gathered their empty plates and took them to the sink. Before he could do anything else she interrupted him.

"Why don't we leave the dishes for tomorrow," she called out.

It was unlike her to do that, so he turned and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not. I was thinking, since it's Friday, we could just get comfortable and see if there's anything to watch on TV instead. That sound good to you?"

"Sounds great," he replied.

Rising she glanced at him and said, "Why don't you slip into something comfortable while I see what's on the box."

He followed her out and headed toward his room while she made herself comfortable on the couch and began scanning through the TV guide. Before he made it too far she called out and told him to grab her brush off her dresser. Once in his room he struggled to decide what to wear. She had said wear something comfortable, and seeing how she was in her bathrobe, he finally settled on just wearing his too. He just had to remember to watch how he sat. Dressed he headed back toward the front room, then remembered her brush. He made a quick dash into her room and grabbed it off her dresser. Once he made it to the couch she was sitting in the middle, the damp towel from her head draped across the back.

"Thanks," she said, taking the brush from him and slowly running the bristles through her hair.

He waited for her to finish before asking if she'd found anything worth watching. Scooting up against him she held out the guide, open to the days listing, and told him to pick. Only having three channels limited their selection, so they settled for a few game shows that were followed by Friday night at the movies. Tonight's movie was a cheesy science fiction flick from the fifties.

A third of the way through the movie Lauren slid her hand onto his thigh and gave it a squeeze before saying, "These movies used to scare the hell out of me when I was a kid."

With a laugh he said, "Don't worry, Mom, I'll protect you."

"You always have, sweetheart," she whispered as she stretched out and lay her head in his lap.

"Mom?" he said as he felt her hand dip between the folds of his robe and slowly slide upwards toward his rapidly expanding cock.

"Shhh, just relax baby," she cooed as her fingers touched the hot flesh of his thick shaft.

When her fingers wrapped around his throbbing piece of meat he let out a moan of pleasure. As his mother's hand began to slowly stroke up and down the turgid shaft he settled back and surrendered to her heavenly touch. Pleasure coursed through his body as he felt her tighten her grip and begin to stroke him faster. All too soon he felt her stop. Opening his eyes he watched silently as she slid off the couch and repositioned herself between his knees.

When they made eye contact Lauren whispered, "Don't say anything."

Mark watched in stunned disbelief as his mother untied the sash of his robe and slowly peeled the halves away from his crotch. Even with just the glow from the television he could see pre-cum oozing from the tip and running down his shaft.

Lauren marveled at the sight of her son's cock as she held it upright. It was so thick she was barely able to wrap her fingers around it. A little bit of fear crept into her mind as she studied the fat, bulbous head. Would that even fit in her mouth, she wondered. Gently she began to once more stroke his length, his pre-cum coating her hands making the long shaft slick. Endless moans poured from her son as she worked up the courage to do what she wanted to do.

Looking up into his astonished eyes she said, "I've never down this before, so if I hurt you let me know."

Before he had a chance to reply he watched her open her mouth and wrap her lips around the head of his cock. A jolt of pleasure raced down his penis, through his balls, then up into his brain.

"OH GOD!" he groaned.

Lauren worked slowly at first, inching her mouth farther down on the spit-covered shaft, until she was able to comfortably take about half its length. Using her mouth she bobbed up and down for a spell before experimenting. She found that when she used the tip of her tongue under the ridge of his cockhead his penis would twitch and swell even bigger. With an inner smile she wrapped one hand around the shaft and began to stroke while letting her other hand gently roll his balls together. She knew she'd found something her son liked, so she increased her tempo until her mouth was swallowing the upper half of his cock while her hand rapidly stroked the lower half. Soon she had him bucking on the couch.

"Oh fuck, Mom, I'm going to cum," he growled, his fingers tightly clenched as he fought to hold off for just a little longer.

"Mmmmmm," Lauren hummed when she heard those words.

The vibration from his mother's humming on his throbbing cock sent him over the edge.

"UUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" he shouted as his balls emptied

Lauren felt his cock expand just before his semen erupted from the tip, almost choking her. Swiftly she swallowed as much as she could but couldn't keep up with the volume shooting out of him. When his cum stopped flowing, and he began to soften, she pulled her stretched lips from his cock and glanced up, a pleased look on her face. Her son stared back at her, a bewildered look on his face. She could tell he wanted to say something, but she never gave him the chance. Standing, she grabbed the damp towel from the back of the couch, wiped the small trail of cum from her chin, then walked toward her bedroom.

He sat there staring at the hallway for close to a minute before getting up and rushing after her, his open robe blowing behind him like a cape. Just before he reached her room light softly filtered out of her open doorway. Stepping through the threshold he stopped in his tracks as he watched her robe slide from her shoulders and land in a heap at her feet. The sight before him caused his breath to catch in his throat, and his cock to harden. His eyes traveled the length of her back until they settled on the firm, round cheeks of her ass. Moving up behind her, his fully erect cock making contact with the smooth flesh of her buttocks, he reached up and placed his hands gently on her shoulders. He could feel her body tremble at his touch.

"Why did you do that, Mom?" he whispered.

Without turning she replied, "It was the least I could do to repay you for the pleasure you gave me last night."

"You didn't have to repay me. Believe me, it was my pleasure," he said, letting his hands roam down her arms until they settled on her hips.

Slowly turning around and looking up into his eyes, she said, "I know I didn't have to. I wanted to."

Taking her hands in his he stepped back a pace and said, "Let me look at you, Mom."

Butterflies danced in the pit of her stomach, and goosebumps appeared on her arms, as she watched her son's eyes roam over her naked flesh. She wasn't sure if he approved of what he saw until he spoke.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

"Did you mean what you said, about being in love with me?" she asked, a tremor in her voice.

"Every word of it," he replied, his eyes finally going back to hers.

"Good. Because I think I've fallen in love with you too," she stated.

A huge smile appeared on his face. Shrugging off his robe he closed the gap between them, then cupped her face in his hands.

"I love you so much," he said just as he brought his lips softly to hers.

"Ummm," she moaned as her body pressed against his.

The kiss was gentle, not hurried. As their lips lingered together he slid his hands down her back and cupped both her cheeks. This elicited another soft moan from her. Both felt his cock throb as it pressed against her abdomen.

Pulling her head back and breaking the kiss, she gazed into his eyes and said, "Show me how much you love me."

Using his body he nudged her backwards until her legs hit the side of the bed. Then with a final nudge he pushed her back until she sat down. Immediately he dropped to his knees, spread her thighs apart and lowered his face to her crotch. Her upper body fell onto the bed as he maneuvered her legs onto his shoulders. Ever so slowly he began to drag his tongue through her slit making no attempt to touch her clit. She squealed in surprise when the tip of his tongue slide across her rosebud then reversed and plunged deeply into her entrance. Immediately her hips began to buck, forcing him to grab onto the tops of her thighs or get bucked off. Faster and faster he stabbed his tongue into her drenched hole.

"SO GOOD! SO GOOD!" she chanted as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

When her son clamped his lips around her engorged clit she exploded.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!" she screamed, her hands clawing at the edge of the bed, as her pussy spasmed endlessly.

Slowly Mark lowered her legs and began kissing his way up her body. When he reached her breasts he took first one nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue around the stiffened bud, then repeated this on the other one. Lauren was becoming delirious as every nerve fiber in her body tingled with excitement.

"Baby please...I need you inside me," she groaned, her hands clutching the side of his head and trying to pull him further up her shaking body.

At first he resisted, but when he looked at her face he knew it was time. Her eyes were ablaze with lust as he slid up enough that the tip of his cock brushed against the slick lips of her labia. Reaching down between them he grabbed his shaft and ran the head of his cock the full length of her slit.

"Oh God, honey, stop teasing and fuck me," she implored, the feel of his bulbous head so close to her entrance driving her mad.

Steadying himself in a one-armed pushup position, his feet firmly planted on the floor, he gazed down to where his dick met his mother's pussy. Gently he slipped the head between her inner lips and sank into her glorious heat. She was tighter than anyone he'd ever been with. With only the head nestled inside her cunt he glanced up at her face to see if he was hurting her. When she didn't protest he pushed another inch into her wetness, then waited.

Lightly stroking the side of his face she whispered, "I want all of it."

"You're awfully tight, Mom, so tell me if I hurt you," he replied.

"It's been awhile since anything's been in there. Just go slow and let me get used to you," she told him.

Propping himself with both arms he began to slowly pull back, then push forward. With each forward thrust he sank a little deeper. It took several minutes before he finally felt his balls touch her ass. With his feet still on the floor he gently lowered his upper body until he was laying on her, his eyes gazing into hers.

"Damn that feels good," she whispered, wrapping her legs around his hips and tightening her inner muscles around his shaft.

"Oooo, you might not want to do that, unless you want me to blow," he half groaned, half chuckled.

With a small chuckle of her own she said, "We wouldn't want that. At least not yet."

"No, we wouldn't," he said, slowly pulling his cock backwards until just the head remained inside.

He watched her eyes grow wide as he gently pushed back in.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she moaned, running her hands up and down his back.

Slowly he felt her pussy loosen up, her fluids coating her walls making penetration much easier. In no time at all they found their rhythm. As he pulled back she would push down, and just before his cock could slip from her grip they'd reverse the move, causing their pubic bones to clash and his balls to bounce off her ass.

Raking her finger nails down his back she growled, "Fuck me like you mean it,"

Grunting he raised up until he was once more on his feet, then reached behind his back and unclasped her locked ankles. Bringing her feet around he held her ankles out, forcing her legs to open wider. Glancing down he watched as he pulled his cock back, the shaft slick with her juices. Then savagely he thrust forward burying the entire length inside her dripping cunt. Repeatedly he slammed into her, the force of his penetrations causing her small tits to bounce up and down on her chest.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!" she wailed as her son's cock touched places she'd never had touched before.

"Oh God, Mom, I don't think I can last much longer," he groaned through clenched teeth.

"Almost there baby," she cried out, almost pleading with him to keep going.

Faster and faster he plowed into her sopping wet pussy, the sound of his balls slapping against her upturned ass filling the room. Sweat poured from his brow as he worked to take her over the edge. With his breath coming in ragged gulps, he released one of her ankles and reached down until his thumb was on her clit. Instantly her pussy clamped down around his slick shaft and her bucking grew erratic.

blaster666
blaster666
4,124 Followers