Turn the Page: Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri and Louise waved their thanks and headed to the doors, they both stopped simultaneously though as they realized the seven black teens were still following them.

"Thanks guys but we are here now, goodnight" Terri said.

"Karl's mom said 'walk them back to their rooms', so we are doing that" one of the other said, a cheeky smile on his face.

Louise made to argue but Terri just plucked at the sleeve of her coat. She knew it was pointless and the last thing she wanted was the embarrassment of arguing with a crowd of young black men on the steps of an expensive hotel. Terri figured they'd give up by the time they reached the elevators.

If the night clerk thought there was anything weird about seven very tall young men following two older women through the lobby of the Ritz Carlton, then he had the grace not to show it beyond a slight widening of his eyes. The group breezed past the desk and got to the elevators, the young men commenting on the rich décor as they passed.

Contrary to Terri's expectations the seven guys squeezed themselves into the elevator along with Terri and Louise. Terri could feel a large hand resting very obviously on her ass but she refused to dignify the situation with a response. Louise on the other hand let out a yelp, muffled by the wall of eighteen-year-old black men that pressed around her, when Terri assumed she was similarly handled.

They spilled out onto the third floor, the seven males now dragging their heels as they followed Louise and Terri. At room 311, Louise pulled out her key card then slipped it into the lock. She turned to tell the guys to head off back to their own hotel. Before she could they stampeded past her into her room, voices raised in excitement. Worried, Terri and Louise rushed in after them.

Louise was in a deluxe King-sized room as was Terri, a small hallway, small bathroom off it and then the bedroom at the end. It was a generously sized room, 350 square feet. It was just hard to see it as roomy though when there were seven large black eighteen-year-olds invading it.

All Terri and Louise could hear were the calls of excitement between them as they opened the mini bar, turned on the TV to a music channel, rap music flooding the room, three of them suddenly peeling off jackets and tops to begin half naked impromptu dancing.

"Enough!" Louise yelled, snatching the TV remote from one of them and muting the channel. "Ok, it was fun, you were very gallant and we thank you. But now you must go, your parents will wonder where you are." She made a shooing gesture with her hands at this point.

"Nah they is out till late tonight" JJ said.

"Whatever guys, enough" Terri said.

"What, no thank you? No 'well done on the game'? No 'thanks for protecting us'?" the one with the cheeky smile said as he bounced on his toes in excitement, a small bottle of soda from the mini bar in his hand. Terri remembered his name now, Eli.

"We did thank you!" Louise exclaimed indignantly.

"A few times" Terri said also now annoyed at their behavior.

"Ok, ok, ok" Karl stood up, hands raised. He was one of those shirtless and Terri couldn't help but admire his long lean muscled torso.

"How's this for a deal. Each of you's gives each of us a thank you kiss and then we leave. Deal?" Karl offered.

"Non, non, non. This is absurd. Go now. Leave." Louise said angrily.

Terri sighed and leaned over to whisper to Louise.

"Look do you really want to call the cops or hotel security on them? They are just young and acting stupid and looking for a thrill and something to boast about. Let's just give them a quick peck on the cheek, they think they've won and they'll leave. Ok?"

Louise wasn't happy but she nodded curtly in agreement.

"Ok guys, here's how it is. I'm gonna give half", there was a collective groan from the seven young men, "That's right, half of you a kiss and Louise will give the other half a kiss. Deal?"

Karl, Eli and two others sidled up towards Terri, JJ and two others beside Louise. Terri then turned and walked to the far side of the room, to try generate some space. The four blacks followed her, leaving the bed now between Terri and Louise.

Karl approached Terri, still shirtless, and wrapped his long arms around her waist.

"Hey, not needed for a kiss on the cheek" Terri said

"You never said anything about the cheek" Karl replied and he bent down quickly, covering Terri's mouth with his own. For an eighteen-year-old he knew how to kiss. He pressed his thick full lips against Terri's mouth moving gently and slowly as he deepened the kiss. Terri put her hands on his muscled arms to push him off but as she did so his tongue darted inside her mouth. She felt herself responding against her better judgement and will, a small 'mmph' escaping from her mouth and instead of pushing at his arms her fingers gripped at them.

He broke the kiss after a long while, Terri was flushed and panting. A quick glance showed her Louise, a shirtless JJ pressed against her. She was still trying to push him off but even for the few brief seconds Terri looked at her she could see Louise switch slowly from struggling against to sinking into the kiss.

Then Eli was there, again kissing Terri deeply, his two hands dropping down to cup the underside of her ass. He lifted her slightly off her feet then, big hands gripping her ass cheeks tight for purchase as he picked her clear off the floor. It continued, another teen taking Eli's place, a fourth taking his. By the time the last kiss had finished at least ten minutes had passed and Terri was visibly excited, her eyes dilated and her breasts rising and falling as her chest heaved from her breathlessness.

She stole another glance at Louise. It seemed that JJ was now back for his second kiss and he now had Louise pushed back against the wall of the room. Her hands were raised, crossed at the wrists and then pinned to the wall by one of his large black hands. His other hand appeared to be under her black tee, Terri wasn't quite sure.

Karl got her attention then, moving back in for a second kiss. This time Terri's hands roamed freely across his back, her white fingers digging into his young dark flesh. A shout from JJ however made the two of them break.

Louise, her tee shirt gone, was still pinned to the wall. JJ had stood back to reveal a tattoo on her stomach. It appeared to be the end of a snake, the rest of its body disappearing beneath the waist of her jeans.

"Let's see how far this goes" JJ called out excitedly.

Another team member moved to help, pulling Louise's jeans down, the snake now almost totally revealed save for its head, still obscured by the panties. These also went, now everyone could see the bright green adder curling across her stomach, it's head at her crotch, tongue caught in the act of flickering towards her shaved pussy. Terri would never have thought Louise would have such a thing on her body, never in a million years!

The young man who had pulled her clothes off now pressed his face into her pussy, licking at her with enthusiasm if not skill. Louise moaned and JJ bent forward to kiss her again as he held her in place.

"So, what you hiding then?" Karl asked as her began pulling Terri's top off her.

Once again there were calls of astonishment from the seven eighteen-year-olds. Their black faces full of surprise and excitement as they stared at Terri's body. Karl flicked at the ace of spades navel piercing and grinned at one of his friends.

"Know what this means right Jamal?"

"Damn right K, means she a mad fiend for the black D. Bitch loves a bone" the one called Jamal answered. "So, who go first?"

"All of us" Karl answered, "Malik, put that music back on but keep it down, don't want anyone knocking or complaining."

Malik took off the mute setting, rap music filling the room again.

Terri was pushed to her knee's. Karl, Eli, Jamal and Malik surrounding her. All four of them producing large black cocks, already hardening with the power of youth. She couldn't believe they were seven years younger than her. Their confidence made them seem much older.

She glanced once more towards her friend. Louise was now on the sole chair in the room. Terri could see the back of one young man's head as he ate at the French woman's pussy, JJ's cock was in her mouth and she had a hand steadily stoking a third black cock.

Then her vision was blocked by Karl's cock, fast approaching her face. She opened her mouth, taking it inside. She sucked on it passionately, a glutton for black meat; an addict getting her fix. Blindly she felt to either side of her, her left and right hands quickly filled by two more shafts.

After a minute, Karl stepped back and Eli took his place, he whacked his cock across Terri's cheek before pushing into her hot little mouth. As her lips closed around his shaft, he began to piston it back and forth.

"Yeah, yeah, love it, this is what I call a fucking thank you" he said as Terri slobbered on his dark dick.

Jamal then took his turn with her mouth. He teased her, pulling it back once, then again, enjoying how Terri shuffled slightly on her knees, craning her neck to reach his thick black cock.

"Oh, I was right K, this bitch just needs a bone to be happy, that's right, yeah bitch?" He grabbed some of Terri's hair and proceeded to fuck her mouth roughly so that she couldn't answer him. Malik followed suit, one hand gripping her head tight as he tried to get his entire length down her throat. He seemed oblivious to her gag reflex, just intent of dominating this beautiful naked white woman who was on her knees in front of him.

They circled her like this for a time. Terri wondering how long their stamina would hold, surely one at least was close to cumming. She was also worried about Louise, at least Terri had some experience of this, how was Louise coping? She couldn't get a moment to see though. The room just seemed to be full of black bodies, some fucking her face, others waiting their turn.

Jamal pulled Terri to her feet, pushing her towards the bed. He had produced a condom from somewhere, his young black dick now securely wrapped in rubber.

"C'mon Malik, I'm hungry, let's get us a white bitch sandwich" he said.

Malik sat on the edge of the bed, Terri bent forward to suck his dick into her mouth while Jamal pulled her legs slightly apart, exposing her pussy to his cock.

"That's right baby" he breathed, "gonna give you what you need right now."

He entered her hard and began fucking her. Terri grabbed onto Malik's legs to stop herself from being thrown forward. Jamal settled into a fast pace, every so often delivering an open-handed smack to Terri's ass. She became aware of movement, from the corner of her eye she saw Eli twisting himself under her, his hand gripping one of her swinging breasts before she felt his mouth close around her nipple as he sucked on it like a hungry newborn.

"Tell me what you love bitch" Jamal grunted behind her. Terri could hear Louise moaning and squealing in pleasure somewhere in the room, cries of 'Mon Deiu, Mon Deiu' interspersed between the moans.

"Love cock" she moaned, taking her mouth off the black cock splitting her lips just long enough to answer.

"Say it again bitch" Jamal said spanking her ass hard.

"Quit it man" Malik said, "she's working right now."

"I-Want-You-To-Say-It!" Jamal ordered, a smack for each word.

"Love black cock, fucking love big black cock, ok, ok, you fucker, I fucking love it. Give it to me, give it all to me!" Terri yelled before Malik shoved her head back down into his crotch.

Jamal came inside her then, groaning and clutching to her pale white body as he did. Malik wasn't far behind him, his ejaculation filling her mouth as she gulped it down as quickly as she could. Eli replaced Malik, his hard young cock intensely satisfying to her taste buds as she sucked it hard and licked along its length.

A pressure on her ass confirmed for her that Karl was unwilling to use her pussy, preferring to claim a different hole as his prize, one upping his teammate. Instead, he slowly and with a lot of spit, began working his cock into her ass. Terri knew instantly that he hadn't bothered to put on a condom.

By the time he eventually got an inch inside her, Eli was showering her tonsils with his semen. Still inside her ass, Karl lifted her onto the bed properly now that Eli had moved. Across from her Terri could see Louise. JJ was lying on the bed, his two friends, cocks temporarily spent were watching as Louise rode him like a cowboy. Her head was tilted back in a silent scream, long black hair spilling across her shoulders, down over her small firm breasts. The sight of her turned Terri on, a kindred spirit being used as she was.

Now that he had Terri at a better angle Karl was pushing in deeper into her tight white ass. He spat again on her ass, this time not to lubricate his cock but onto her glowing red ass cheek, still stinging from Jamal's slaps. As he waited for Terri's ass to accommodate him some more, he gently rubbed the spit into her skin.

He ass relaxed enough that he had over half his black cock inside her. He began moving in and out, slowly at first then increasing in speed as he realized that Terri and her cute ass were no stranger to a rough fucking.

"You really are a nasty slut" he said as he fucked her.

"Uh huh, uh, uh, uh, fuck me" Terri answered.

"Bet I could do most anything to you and you'd let me do it so long as you got the dick, yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah, right there oh yes, fuck me, please, please, faster, oh God, love it."

"Can I cum in your ass?"

"Yes, yes cum in my ass" Terri moaned.

"What else can I do?" he asked slowing down.

"Anything, anything. Fuck me, fuck me" Terri moaned, when he didn't speed up again, she said "Please, please, fuck me, you can do anything, just give me that big beautiful black cock"

"Call me Black Master, beg for the bone bitch."

"Fuck me Black Master, fuck me, give me your big black bone please. Feed your bitch your big hard bone."

Karl pounded her hard again, Terri quivered as an orgasm hit her. As her tits flopped side to side, Eli appeared and twisted both nipple piercings so that she screamed as she came.

Karl gripped her hips and began emptying his nut into her ass, the sensation cracking off another orgasm for Terri. She slid weakly off his shaft and looked to one side at Louise who was still riding JJ. He turned to look at Terri.

"Best get in that shower, lots more bone for you bitch."

Terri slid off the bed and went to the shower. She gathered up Jamal's used condom and then a second one that had been used on Louise, dropping them in the bathroom waste basket.

Terri came back out to see Louise now sitting up at the head of the bed, a small splash of cum on her pussy proof that JJ had opted to take her bare. The seven teenagers were all recharging it seemed, loudly boasting to each other in a group to one side. Terri took this opportunity to talk to Louise. Kneeling at the foot of the bed she looked at her friend, she was flushed and Terri assumed she'd be angry. Instead, a wry grin greeted Terri as Louise looked at her.

"A little kiss and then they will go, oui?" Louise said ruefully.

"I'm so sorry, so sorry, I never thought this would happen" Terri said ashamedly.

"It's ok, I should have known. It was like Henri said when we first met. You are, how you say, a magnet for black penis, non?"

Terri smiled at the description, then she felt a pair of strong black hands being rested on her shoulders.

"You wanna talk, nah, you both got better things to be doin' with those mouths of yours" she heard him say, it sounded like Malik. He pushed Terri forward on the bed, moving around to grip her by her hair. He half-dragged, half-guided the petite blonde woman until Terri found herself between Louise's legs.

"JJ left you a gift, you need to go get that" Malik ordered and pressed down on Terri's head.

"Oooohhh Terri, non" she heard Louise sigh softly. Terri began to lap at her friend's pussy, licking JJ's sperm off her labia where it had seeped out. Then she pressed her strong pink tongue inside, the inked snake's tongue just above her. She could hear Louise's breath speeding up, then a 'glurk, guch, glark' sound as someone filled the French woman's mouth with a hard black dick. Terri continued to suck and lick at the pussy, even as she felt another cock pushing into her own from behind.

Hours passed. The young men had emptied pockets and wallets, a small pile of condoms lying beside the room's TV. By the time JJ and his two friends rotated from using Louise and had their turn with Terri, the pile had disappeared. This didn't signal an end to the night however. Their blood was up, their stamina seemingly inexhaustible and the two women made no protest when the first bare black cock was pushed against and into their sodden pussy.

Finally, in twos and threes they left. All the young basketball players sated and happy, just Jamal and Malik remaining. Terri was now dressed. She was also bruised, battered, tired and satisfied and more than ready for sleep.

Jamal lay on his back, Louise was riding his cock, facing towards his feet. From where Terri stood it looked like the green adder on her stomach was trying to bite the black snake entering her pussy. Malik stood on the bed beside her, his cock filling her mouth. Malik winked at Terri, "Don't worry, we gotta get back soon before we are missed, we'll leave her tucked up in bed. Home safe remember?"

Louise hadn't noticed Terri dressing, nor did she acknowledge her wave as Terri left.

Terri checked the clock as she got into bed, 3 A.M. Almost six hours of fucking, and she had an appointment at 10 A.M. with the local historian. She closed her eyes and slept, her pussy still twitching intermittently from the servicing the young men had given her.

At 9:30 A.M. Terri found herself outside Louise's door. She was running late but felt she should still check on her friend. No doubt Louise would be as tired as her from last night's activities. She knocked several times but there was no answer. Worried Louise might be ill after the night, Terri took the spare keycard from her purse and opened the door.

She could hear sounds in the room, at least she thought she could. For some reason Louise hadn't switched off the rap music after Jamal and Malik had left her.

Stepping further inside she saw a bald black man, on his back much as Jamal had been. Louise was astride him, her head slumped on his chest, splayed out long black hair covering both her face and much of his upper body. On top of her, black cock firmly inside her ass and slowly moving in and out was a second black man, thick waisted and with a lion's mane of hair.

It was dark in the room, the blinds still firmly shut, so it took Terri a moment to recognize them. They were two of the parents from the restaurant last night! How did they end up here? What the hell happened after she left? It was only six hours ago.

Then it hit her. Had they arrived as the boys had left? That would mean Louise had been fucking for close on twelve hours now? Terri heard the toilet flush, a naked black man entered the bedroom, very tall, maybe the tallest man she had ever met. He was easily 6'8 and had shoulders and a chest of similarly heroic proportions, a real giant. She knew he wasn't one of the parents from the night before, someone of his stature she would definitely have remembered.

Terri gasped as she looked down at his waist. He sported a huge pendulous cock. It wasn't hard right now, but even dangling down soft it was almost ten inches long. He grinned at the sight of Terri.

"Oh good, fresh meat" he said stepping towards her.

Terri stepped back, raising her hands to ward him off. She had an appointment and she knew if he even touched her, she'd be fucking him.