Turn the Page: Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I have to go somewhere. Another time." As she said it and saw the monster cock stirring to life, she decided then; she'd make sure there was another time.

The man nodded and idly stroked his cock. Terri licked her lips. She had to get out of there and fast.

"Is she ok?" she asked the man in an effort to distract both him and herself.

He walked over to the three figures on the bed. Louise seemed lifeless, her body limp, all movement derived from the two black cocks alternatingly pumping her pussy and ass.

The third man grabbed Louise by her hair, raising her head up from the chest she was lying on. Her eyes were open, her mouth moving slowly like she was speaking. Terri took a couple of steps closer and she could just make out a repeated "Oui, Oui, Oui" as Louise lay like a rag doll, double stuffed by massive black snakes.

"Bitch is fine" the third man spoke again "she started off tight as OJ's glove but we soon fixed that." He chuckled and once again stroked his cock.

"Sure you can't stay?" he asked.

"Sure, I mean no, no I've got to go. I'll be back though."

Chapter 3:

The meeting with the local historian was short but it did offer up some hope. He was a portly white man in his early thirties. He flirted unceasingly with Terri at the beginning until she mentioned her daughter at which point, he gave an embarrassed cough and continued into his historical explanation of pirates operating in the area.

It seemed the piracy most common in the area hadn't been the type popularized by movies and books like Treasure Island. Instead, it had revolved more around smuggling. When Terri had asked if there were any famous African American smugglers involved at the time, he could only offer disappointment. There were apparently many involved, not only as smugglers but also as pirates. Many historians apparently now believed that the pirates were very liberal for their time, judging a man by his worth and deeds rather than the color of his skin. That said the historian could offer Terri no names. Sadly, the records tended only to mention the leaders of groups like that and only those who were eventually caught. The successful ones maintained their anonymity.

As she made to leave a thought seemed to strike him and he asked her to wait a moment. Rummaging through his desk for a pen he scrawled something down before he came back over with a sheet of paper - a name, Demetrius Ploughman and a phone number.

"Demetrius always maintains his family were smugglers from way back, from when the city was just being born" the historian explained.

"Now he's getting on some and he's pretty peculiar in his ways. I believe he lives maybe twenty miles outside of the city. Anyway, if he agrees to talk to you, maybe he has what you need?"

Terri thanked him and left. If she hurried, she might get back to Louise's room before the three men left.

As she strode through the lobby of the hotel, she fired off a quick text to the number the historian had given her. Terri pressed the call button on the elevator repeatedly, anxious to get upstairs.

"Oh, hey there" she heard from behind her.

Turning around she saw two of the black women from the night before, one of which was definitely Karl's mom, the other she suspected to be JJ's going by her features.

"Oh hi" Terri replied, "What are you guys doing here?" She hoped that the answer wasn't to beat on her for sleeping with their sons.

"Well, just wondering. Have you seen our husbands?"

Oh shit! Oh shit. Oh shit... Terri's mind went blank. The men with Louise, two of them were married to these women in front of her. She couldn't lead them upstairs.

"Ummm" Terri said, trying to think.

Both women cracked up laughing.

"Your face, oh Gawd your face" one said, clutching her side as she peeled off again in laughter, JJ's mom she thought. The other woman, Karl's mom, who had ordered Karl and his friends to escort them last night, wiped a tear of mirth from her eye and cleared her throat before talking, her friend still laughing beside her.

"Don't you worry honey. We know they are upstairs fucking that little French friend of yours. Them and the boy's coach. We know all about it."

"You mean you know..." Terri asked hesitantly.

"Honey, did you really think seven black teenagers are gonna run a train on two white women in a classy hotel and then not talk about it so damn loud they get overheard? Girl, those fool boys are a pack of blabbermouths, gossiping worse than little girls. Jake heard them, then he and my husband and the coach went over, kicked Jamal and Malik out. The rest you know."

"So, so you are ok with this?" Terri asked, a little shocked despite all she'd experienced to date.

"Well, you two skinny white girls lucked out. Anyone else would be kicking your butts right now. That's right isn't it, Chantelle?"

Her friend stopped laughing long enough to utter "mmm hmmm Tanisha, you right there" before giggling again.

"But honey, you were lucky, Chantelle, and me, our men, we're swingers. So, we don't mind our men getting a little on the side. We know they know they coming back to us regardless."

"Ok, wow, ok. Well great, I guess. I have to go, obviously it was a long night and I need to go back to my room."

"Well wait a minute there honey, I ain't done explaining to you yet" Tanisha said.

"So, Jake heard the boys and he came told us. We flipped a coin, we won and the men headed to the hotel."

"Yes, I got that" Terri said, "Wait, what? You won? I don't get it."

"We won honey so we got to pick and we picked you. Now come on, you are coming back with Chantelle and me to our hotel room."

Terri was nonplussed for a moment before understanding dawned on her.

"Umm I don't think, I mean, well I am flattered but I don't. That is, I don't think..."

Tanisha hooked an arm through the crook of Terri's left arm, Chantelle taking up an identical position on Terri's other side. They steered her away from the elevator and towards the main entrance.

"That's right honey", Tanisha said, "You don't go thinking now, thinking is overrated. This is all about enjoying the moment. That's right isn't it, Chantelle?"

"Mmmhmmm, you right as usual Tanisha" Chantelle replied.

The two women guided Terri down the busy street, heading towards the other end of the block where their hotel stood. They were both bigger than Terri so she knew a struggle would be both embarrassing and futile.

Tanisha was maybe Louise's height, 5'6 or even 5'7, but chubby; about 140lbs with large breasts, 34E at least. She had long raven black hair that hung past her shoulders in loose waves, deep brown eyes and her skin was browned caramel in color. Chantelle was a shade darker than her friend, a gorgeous milk chocolate tone. She was only slightly taller than Terri, 5'1 or 5'2 at the most. Built like her friend, she also seemed to be carrying about 140lb in weight and her breasts looked to be an eye watering 32H in size. Terri's eye for these sorts of details had improved dramatically over time as she sized up peoples physic constantly now, admittedly mostly men but it worked on women too. Unlike Tanisha she wore her hair in a short afro style.

They set a fast pace, Terri found herself almost having to skip every four or five paces to keep up with them. They were literally sweeping her feet from under her. At the hotel entrance, Chantelle went on ahead while Tanisha stayed outside with Terri. They talked for a couple of minutes. Tanisha was interested in how Terri knew Louise and was impressed when she found out that they both worked with books and authors. Again, Terri kept the details to a minimum. It turned out that both Tanisha and Chantelle were stay at home moms. They lived in Shreveport, about five hours drive from New Orleans. Tanisha made sure however that she kept a hand resting casually, but firmly, on Terri's arm the whole time they talked.

Soon Chantelle reappeared from inside the hotel. It seemed she had gone ahead to make sure the coast was clear.

"It's all good, the others took the boys out for the day."

The two black women escorted Terri inside. They passed through the lobby quickly, into an open and waiting elevator and were soon headed up to the sixth floor.

"We have a kind of block of rooms altogether, ours is in the center. With everyone out for the day, we don't need to worry about making a little noise" Tanisha explained to Terri.

If Terri was wondering exactly how the noise was going to be generated the answer came quickly enough as Tanisha pressed herself against Terri's body, her free hand running down Terri's side in a possessive manner. Terri could smell her sweet breath, their faces almost touching. When Tanisha smiled, her brilliant white teeth gleaming against her dark skin, Terri felt like a rabbit about to be told it wasn't a guest at dinner, it was the dinner.

As they exited the elevator and walked towards the room Tanisha began talking to Chantelle.

"We best get started quickly; the men have been with Louise for a while now. Not sure how much longer that little French girl is gonna hold out."

Chantelle nodded and Terri found herself silently agreeing, not to the getting started quickly part though. She remembered how exhausted Louise had looked earlier in the morning when Terri had walked into her room. If those three black cocks had continued using her then she was fairly certain she'd pass out from pleasure, tiredness or both before much longer.

The women hustled Terri through their door. Terri wasn't sure if it was Tanisha or Chantelle who was sharing the room with their husband but it was empty now, the bed freshly made up by housekeeping. Not much chance of an interruption from that quarter then.

Chantelle released Terri and began to remove her own clothes. Tanisha wasn't so quick however to take her hands off the smaller white woman. Instead, she pulled Terri into a hot embrace. Her face pushing against Terri's until their mouths met. Terri had limited experience when it came to being with other women. Exactly two previous experiences in fact and one of them had been last night when she had spent twenty minutes eating her friend's pussy.

That said she found herself responding automatically to the more dominant woman's kiss. Sinking back slightly till her back was against a wall, Tanisha pushing forward, molding herself to Terri, her tongue exploring inside Terri's mouth, wrestling tongues together as the younger blonde kissed her back energetically.

Terri could feel Tanisha removing her own clothes as they kissed so she did the same, her hands pulling open the top over her bra, then pushing down her skirt. Tanisha backed off to let both of them strip. Chantelle watching approvingly as Terri finally pulled off the last bit of clothing.

Chantelle now stepped forward to claim some time with Terri. She reached behind Terri, hands gripping onto the tight white butt and pulling Terri's lean form into her fuller black body. Chantelle kissed along Terri's throat making Terri moan and tilt her head back, exposing her sensitive neck and throat to the woman's mouth and tongue. Soon Chantelle had worked her way along Terri's neck and now licked and suckled on one of Terri's earlobes.

"It's so good" Terri breathed in wonderment.

"Not even started yet honey" Tanisha answered, Chantelle agreeing as she moved Terri towards the big bed in the middle of the room. Once Terri was on the bed though she rolled to her side, drawing up her knees in a supine defensive posture.

Chantelle smiled reassuringly and then took a seat beside her, the larger woman's size causing Terri to slid slightly towards her. She rested a long fingernailed hand gently on Terri's cheek, one finger softly stroking the pale white skin beneath it.

"No need to be nervous girl, first real time for you? Terri's mute nod prompted Chantelle to continue talking. "We are going to take good care of you, don't you fret none. You gonna feel fine, gonna be fine. Sweet little thing like you? Hell, we gonna take extra special care."

"That's right honey, remember, we picked you over your friend" Tanisha murmured, sitting on the other side of Terri, her hand resting on Terri's firm legs, slowly stroking her as her hand inched further and further up the white skinned limb. "We know what a woman needs best, believe that."

"I know you been all about the cock" Chantelle said, her hand touching against Terri's navel piercing before moving up to one of her breasts, slowly, gently rubbing a hardening nipple beneath her thumb. Terri began to breath heavier under their caresses.

"Our husbands wanted your sweet meat. I bet Coach Crewel would have too if he'd seen you. We didn't invite him on this trip, bastard just showed up. Doesn't matter though, we won you, so for now you are ours" Chantelle continued, both hands now caressing Terri.

Terri felt the tension lifting, her legs straightening out as she relaxed. "Cruel?" she asked.

Tanisha laughed softly, one hand now resting on Terri's inner thigh, fingers stealing upwards.

"Coach Jonah Crewel. Crewel by name, cruel by nature. That man can fuck, no doubt. But he treats sex like he treats everything in his life, like a competition. He'd fuck you for his pleasure, though you might think he was aiming for yours. Turn you into a moaning, groaning bitch on heat just so he can say he number one. Man like that, he dangerous. You either fall in love with his dick straight away or he fuck you till you do. You do yourself a favor and keep away from him."

Both black women were now engrossed in exploring Terri's body. Chantelle had pressed her voluptuous body alongside Terri's, her huge soft breasts mashing against Terri's skin while Chantelle kissed her passionately. Tanisha had moved to the foot of the bed. As Terri relaxed and her legs straightened out, Tanisha was stroking inside her thighs with both hands, fingertips occasionally scoring across the white woman's labia. As Terri shifted in pleasure with each glancing touch, Tanisha moved her face forward, pushing firmly between Terri's legs and opening her pussy with a strong, muscled tongue.

Chantelle moved down and began suckling on one of Terri's engorged nipples. She would flick a piercing randomly, the sensitivity of them bringing Terri closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh, oh, uh, uh, gonna, gonna cum. Can't believe, oh god cumming" Terri whimpered as Tanisha ate her throbbing quim with hungry abandon.

"How that sweet puss taste?" Chantelle asked as she raised her head off Terri's body. She pinched one of Terri's nipples hard between two of her long finger nails. Terri gave a tiny shriek of pain and grabbed a fistful of bedsheet as she did so.

"Peaches and cream, peaches and fucking cream" Tanisha replied. She had raised her head from between the pale white legs, her full thick lips and chin glistening with juice. Tanisha replaced her mouth with two fingers instead, pushing them deep into Terri. Then the black woman began licking directly on Terri's clit.

Chantelle stood up, then slowly she straddled Terri's face. Her thick black legs spreading to either side as she lowered her own moist crotch onto Terri's mouth.

Terri began licking and suckling on the wet black pussy immediately, eager to repay the orgasm she'd just had. Her hands grabbed onto Chantelle's generously shaped ass, clutching on as she located the woman's clit with her tongue, licking and mouthing it.

"Ohhh yes, that's right. Suck my clit honey. Suck it like it's a black dick, mmmmh good girl" Chantelle moaned from above her.

They remained locked like this, feeding on each other for a few minutes until Terri once again felt an orgasm break. She moaned into the pussy she was pleasuring, tongue flashing inside. Chantelle then came as well, pushing down, her pussy juices coating Terri's face as the older woman gyrated against her.

They broke apart. Tanisha now climbing onto the bed. She shared a significant look with Chantelle who gave a sharp nod in reply. Tanisha got on all fours and told Terri to get up behind her.

"Eat my pussy now girl. I want that little pink tongue deep inside me"

Terri was happy to oblige. She got on all fours behind the taller black woman, pressing her face against the dark-skinned labia, her tongue seeking and finding the moist pink parts within. Tanisha began to moan straight away, a drawn out 'hurrh, hurrh' that sounded like a panther voicing its contentment.

Terri felt Chantelle climbing behind her in turn, squatting, rather than kneeling on the bed. Something smooth and cool pressed against the skin of her ass momentarily, gone before she could identify it. Then it was back, lower now, pushing, pushing inside her.

Chantelle took a grip of Terri's hair and pulled her up off Tanisha, twisting the hair to ensure she had Terri's undivided attention.

"Ever had someone fuck you with a strap on?" Chantelle asked.

"No, wait, please, I'd rather not" Terri answered.

"You can't know until you try" Chantelle answered and released her grip on Terri's hair so that she could clutch her hips instead. Then she began pumping into the beautiful white girl in front of her.

"Oh, shit yeah, I got six gears on ma hips, gonna show you them all" Chantelle cackled wildly as Terri was slammed forward by the force of her thrusts.

Tanisha looked behind her at Terri.

"Why you stopped? I ain't done. Get your ass back here honey and finish me off. Come on, I want you to kiss my black ass, lick it, want to feel that dirty slut tongue work its way inside my sweet chocolate butt."

Terri craned forward, supporting herself by using her hands to grip onto Tanisha's ass, then she pried the cheeks apart, running her tongue into and along the crack. Moving closer to the tight rosebud, then she began to use long slow licks flat against her ass. As Tanisha's strength of moans increased, Terri dropped one hand off the butt, pushing a finger inside Tanisha's pussy while she continued to lick deeply at her. Then, as she stiffened her tongue to begin probing into the rosebud itself, Terri jammed three fingers into the pussy, rapidly moving them in deep, then out again.

Tanisha howled with pleasure, pushing back and shuddering as she came. Chantelle seemed to have moved up into another gear, fourth now? Whatever it was, Terri was getting unsteady again as the strap on dildo seemed to be blurring in and out of her remorselessly. Terri came again, her arms giving way, her face pushed into the soft butt cheeks of the black woman in front of her. Chantelle crowed in victory, finally pulling out.

As she lay on her side, she could see Chantelle undoing the black strapped harness that held an eight-inch dildo to it. Surprisingly, when the harness was removed, a second dildo, maybe six inches long was slowly withdrawn from Chantelle's slick pussy.

"Wow" Terri said.

Chantelle grinned at her, "Double ended for double fun".

Tanisha began to strap herself into the harness.

"Where's that oil honey? I want that white ass now."

Terri groaned theatrically, rolling to her front to bite the bedsheet.

Chapter 4

In the end it was a sweet two hours of pleasure before Tanisha finally called a halt to things. She tossed Terri's clothes towards her, telling her that the boys were on their way back to the hotel. Terri wasn't up for meeting the seven young basketball players again, especially in the company of their moms.

While she rapidly threw on clothes, distracted at one point by Chantelle pulling her into a final deep passionate kiss goodbye, she spotted a missed text on her own cellphone. It was from Mr. Ploughman, the contact the local historian had given her. He provided his address and said that while he was fine to talk to her it had to be today as he was away early tomorrow.

"I need to get a cab out of the city" Terri said. Tanisha handed her a number for one from a pile of leaflets provided by the hotel. Five minutes later she had one booked and was heading down to meet it outside the hotel. She had also picked up Tanisha and Chantelle's numbers, on a promise to meet up again when time wasn't going to be against them.