Turn the Page: Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of silent thrusting, Terri remaining quiet as she didn't feel like giving him anything else of her. He was forced to stop for a while as his legs were cramping up. She stuck her arm, unasked for, out of the cage and jerked him off as he recovered. Terri just wanted him to ejaculate so it would all be over.

After the brief halt he had her back into the same position and continued hammering away in his short stroke style. Terri decided to add some moans. Anything to get him off.

"Uh, uh, Uh. So good. Fuck me" she said.

"That's right, that's right, getting there, nearly there" he said.

"Please cum on me, cum on my new piercings" Terri begged. She really didn't like the thought of him unloading inside her pussy.

Thankfully he seemed to like this suggestion and once she had spun around to present her pierced breasts to him, he began milking his cum onto them. It was a thin, watery ejaculation and there wasn't much of it. Once he had finished, Terri slumped back against the far side of the cage, pulling her underwear back in order.

Demetrius stuffed his now flaccid cock back inside his pants, all the while staring at Terri as she crouched miserably in the cage. His eyes tracked a glob of his semen that was clinging to the bead on one of her captive nipple rings. It slid off slowly to the floor of the cage, revealing the QOS emblem on the ring.

"You up?" Demetrius asked Lionel.

Terri had again forgotten the silent figure in the corner. She saw him, half in shadow, shake his head slowly. Demetrius shrugged his shoulders and spat in the floor.

"I'll give her a ride back."

The voice was soft spoken, but it had a creak to it, like Lionel didn't use it much. Demetrius gave him a wicked grin.

"Ride eh?" he snickered.

Lionel said nothing, just keeping his gaze locked on the other man. After a long pregnant silence, Demetrius spoke again, his voice a little shriller now.

"What? You sweet on her?"

Lionel seemed to have said as much as he was going to on the subject, but apparently his unwavering gaze was answer enough. Demetrius spat again, pulled his torch from his pocket and, grumbling under his breath, made his way out of the room via the tunnel. That was when Terri realized what she didn't like about him. Demetrius wasn't a Dom; he wasn't self-assured although he had put on that façade. Easy enough to bluff it with a weaker person locked in a cage. No, Demetrius was just an old bully and Terri had apparently sensed it and reacted to it.

Lionel walked over silently, pulling the locking bar open on the cage and flipping the top of it over. He then backed off to the entrance of the tunnel, once there he turned his back to Terri to allow her the privacy to dress in private. She took up one of the sacks that made up the floor of the cage, using the rough fabric to clean off her body as best she could. Then she dressed quickly, carrying her heels in her hand.

Lionel led her down the tunnel and up the ladder. Back on the surface she saw that Demetrius had already left, his boat nowhere to be seen. Lionel's boat was almost a duplicate of the one that had brought her to the swamp. The journey back was made in silence, Terri preferring to be alone with her thoughts and silence apparently was Lionel's natural setting.

At the house, she collected her possessions from the porch and followed Lionel to an old blue Ford pickup that was parked by the gate at the top of the track. The journey back to the city wasn't long but even so Terri found her eyes drooping with weariness, the culmination of all the physical activity and lost sleep over the last few days. Adding in the final stressful encounter today and she was bone tired.

Lionel pulled the truck over, just down the street from the hotel, the engine idling as he left it in park. He hadn't even glanced at Terri during the entire ride, his eyes locked firmly on the road ahead. Now he did look, fleetingly, at her before contemplating his hands resting on the steering wheel.

"Take a dollar's worth of free advice from an old man" he said.

Terri had been in the process of opening the passenger door but she stopped at the sound of his softly spoken words.

"This life, this... journey of yours. You aren't cut out for it. Too soft, too trusting. I know by you; you won't give it up. So, here's my advice. If you won't walk away from it then get yourself someone. Pimp, protector, boyfriend... whatever. But you continue going at this alone, it's gonna work out bad for you. I seen it happen. I wouldn't like to see it happen to you." Lionel tapped the center of his forehead at the last part, Terri remembering Demetrius's wild claims of gifts, insight and the third eye.

Terri leaned across and gently kissed his cheek. She whispered "Thank you" and then stepped out onto the sidewalk.

At the hotel, Terri found two messages waiting for her with the clerk. The first was from Louise. It simply read 'Thank you for the unusual ending to a meeting. Exhausting but very rewarding. Let me know when you get back home, we should talk some more. I would also like to talk about your offer to join you once again on one of your trips. Louise'

The second note was shorter and from an unexpected source.

'You said you'd be back. Jonah Crewel'

Under his name he had written his phone number.

Terri tapped the slip pf paper against her lip as she mused on the fact, he'd even thought to leave a note. 'Crewel by name but cruel by nature' the ladies had warned her, then the image of him stepping out of the bathroom naked flashed into her mind. She neatly folded the note up, slipping it into her bag.

Time to go home.