All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 09'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First class. More please.

MoniqueVMoniqueVover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I missed Terri.

Jekyll1439Jekyll1439over 1 year ago

Loved her submission to her new life! an excellent follow up that breathed a lot of new life into this series! can't wait to read more!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I liked this whole story alot because I Lived some of it like that. I had a First Man who was much Older then me I started calling my Daddy. He taught me alot and He Took me alot. He became my Lover. My Daddy. And even my first Pimp or Man that I knew was Pimping me out. First to some His Family and Friends and then I knew to other Mens cause I seen the Money change hands and Him saying I'll be back for you and to make Him Proud just like Andre did when he told Terri before she went On Stage.

Men I learned came in all different Shapes Sizes and Colors. But mostly since the 2 First Black Men that Took and Started me Having and Giving Oral Sex and Spreading my Legs and One them left NOTHING for no other Man to take. I wasnt a Virgin in no way by the time He was done with me.

I LOVED my Andres or Mens like Him. I didnt Need being drugged like Terri cause I was drinking alot and all ready doing that to my self. No Man had to drug me none. I even Traded giving some Men who had Drugs giving them a Blowjob or some my Pussy or some even got ALL me I was so High and Strung out that even they Pimped me out some and keeped me going like Terri done and Wanting the Cock. I was just Like that when I was High or drunk a little and specialy with a Black Man and SPECIALY with a much Older Black Man.

I cant wait to see how this goes with Baron. I had me my Daddies but then I had me my BIG Black BULLS like Baron I let run me. Men I couldnt say No to. Men I let Tie me UP and Tie me Down and Used me GOOD and even let Other Mens join when I was on one them X Crosses or Sex Benches where my Mouth and Pussy and Azz was Open to Use and I was tied to and couldnt say No to cause a Cock was Usualy IN my Mouth or Down my Throat while another Man was Lining UP to be in my Pussy Or Azz.

Oh I Never got Inked but been asked to. I got writen on by Marker and some Mens wasnted to pay have my Nipples pierced but My Nipples is SOooo Sensitive all ready I didnt want them Messed with. :-)

I cant wait to see how You Continue this with Baron. Terri New Daddy and Owner and Pimp Daddy like I had. I cant wait to see where you go and if it Brings Back ANY More Memories for me.

Please Please PLEASE Contact me in Email on my Profile when You do. I want to Read and See how it goes more while I sit here with my Legs spread and my Finger IN my Pussy. :-)

auhound49auhound49about 1 year ago
Please more on this story!!!

Is she going to be a gambling whore? that is, a whore who is unprotected form pregnancy and thus gambling for extra pay for her fertility and womb????

let's see if she ends up with a trick baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good writing but to be more realistic her customers need to be white. Of course she hates that but "daddys" are incredibly jealous. The true pump controls his women by giving and withholding sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...