Turn the Page: Pt. 10

Story Info
Terri continues to be used as a prostitute by her new pimp.
21.7k words
4.57
16k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TURN THE PAGE: PART TEN

Preface:

Theresa 'Terri' Murphy is now twenty-five, divorced, a successful writer, a mother to a beautiful daughter named Adilah, and still continuing her sexual journey which invariably places her in the company of dominant black men.

She had travelled to Louisianna seeking closure with Coach Jonah Cruell, needing to sample the same big black cock her friend and publisher Louise Lambert had enjoyed. Successful in that and also in laying to rest her residual feelings for her first "Black Daddy" Dontrell, Terri was all set to return to New Jersey, her Grandparents and her daughter.

Before she could make the return trip, Terri fell afoul of a small-time pimp who used a combination of drugs and her own weakness for sex to entrap her. Shortly after that Terri was 'traded' to a major league pimp who went by the name Baron. She was left in no doubt that her former life and freedom was now a thing of the past, she was to be placed in the game, a sexual commodity to be used for money. Terri was to be one of Baron's Bitches.

Chapter 1:

The last three days of Terri's new life followed an almost identical pattern to one another with only minor differences. Jay, one of Baron's men, had taken up the role of her handler it seemed and was the one who unlocked the small bedroom each morning. Terri would then eat her breakfast, drink her coffee or juice which she strongly suspected to be laced with whatever drug they were using to keep her both compliant and in an ever-constant state of low arousal.

After eating she would shower and freshen up before being taken to visit Baron, the big black pimp would never rise before the others living in his personal fiefdom.

Baron liked to start his day with one of his stable of Hoes and as his latest acquisition he had been using Terri each morning. It always began with her waking him with a blow job. Then it would either be sex in the king-sized bed or Terri being placed in bondage on one of the devices he owned.

Once Baron had finished with her, Terri would again clean up, eat and over the rest of the day end up getting fucked at least twice more by one or other of his men, receiving another dose of drugs at some point during the day.

Predictable as her days were becoming, she could hardly describe it as monotonous, the men all fucking her were black, hung and well capable of wringing orgasm after orgasm from her sweet young body.

The first day, Jay had completed a number of tasks that Terri could only assume were carried out on each new girl. The young black man had used her for an hour or more the night before, pounding her pussy long after Terri had gone limp from exhaustion. When they had first met, he had been quiet, now though he seemed more willing to communicate, narrating as he worked on her.

First Terri had showered after a session with Baron, Jay then brought in a young black woman who carried out an STD test on Terri in a clinical fashion, silent, professional and distant. The results were clear. The black woman, Terri never did get her name, then sat her down to work on Terri's hair. Snip by snip, the long blonde hair was cut away. Unbeknownst to the woman cutting her hair she was returning Terri back to the style she had worn two years previously when she was still married, still to begin her sexual awakening.

Terri had looked into the mirror after it was done, her hands lifting to touch at her hair, the short blonde pixie cut making her look once again younger than her years. It had brought back a flood of memories, memories that stirred her to tears. Jay and the black woman had studiously ignored her as she stood there crying.

Once she had gathered her composure, the next task began. Jay talked about how all the women who worked for Baron were marked as his, each having 'BB' inked on the inside of their lower lip. However, he went on to explain, the recovery from this normally took a couple of weeks.

That was acceptable with the usual runaways that Baron picked up for his stable. Those girls hadn't anyone looking for them and they also needed time to be broken in sexually.

Terri however was already sexually primed and she had a family, so Baron wanted her put to work sooner rather than later. That meant Terri was to relieve a Henna tattoo instead, the real one to be added at a later date.

Again, Terri sat through the procedure, a middle-aged white guy applying the Henna with a small toothpick. A resin was smeared on afterwards to protect the dye until it had time to dry.

Finally Jay had instructed Terri to try on a variety of outfits, dresses, skirts, a number of different styles of lingerie. Each time he would take photos, headshots and full body, before she changed again. A portfolio for clients. That wasn't how he described it; he'd called it 'proof for the customers that she was Grade A slut material'. He had taken a few final pictures of her nude before calling another man into the room.

The young black man who entered had answered to the name Tone. Tone, if he hadn't turned to this life as a career probably could have made it as a male model. A shade over six foot two his body was perfectly sculpted, a leaving breathing work of art, as if Michaelangelo had used a chisel on human flesh. His face would have been almost beautiful were it not for one flaw. A puckered scar ran from the corner of his right eye to his upper lip. It lifted one corner of his mouth ever so slightly giving him a perpetual sneer, as if he viewed the world about him as constantly worthy of being mocked.

Tone had peeled his clothes off with a bored air, stripping nude at a languid pace. Despite having only had sex a few hours earlier with Baron, on the back of a marathon of sex the day before, Terri had still felt her pulse quicken, her body begin to react to the sight of the young black mans naked body. As his cock hardened from some bored strokes, Terri's pierced nipples swelled in reaction, her pussy growing moist.

He took her quickly, pausing occasionally to allow Jay to shoot some short video clips and some stills. When Jay nodded that he was done, only then did Tone drop his disinterested facade, driving into her fast and hard, bringing Terri to a screeching orgasm in a few strokes, hammering away at her till they both juddered to a sweaty stop, panting from a simultaneous climax.

Now the fourth morning had arrived since Baron had taken her away, Terri was awake and sitting on the end of her bed before Jay had unlocked her door. Her face was scrubbed clean and she was nude as Baron preferred his women "as God intended, nekkid and servile'.

He held the door open as Terri padded past him, walking down the corridor to Baron's bedroom. She opened the door without knocking and went inside, closing it quietly behind her.

Baron lay sprawled on his bed, his bulk covering most of the expensive silk sheets. The man was a monster and Terri didn't think that just because of the vile nature of his profession and his attitude towards women. At six foot six and over three hundred pounds, he was built like a brick outhouse as her grandfather would have said. The fade haircut, trimmed beard and expensive suits all were props to make him seem respectable but in truth his soul was as dark as his coal black skin that contrasted so sharply against the frost white of the sheet he lay on.

On bare feet she snuck into the bedroom taking care not to wake the hulking figure quite yet. Terri eased herself onto the bed, her small body barely shifting the mattress that was already bearing the weight of her pimp's bulk.

She eased herself into position, crouching over his crotch on all fours. From her navel the small golden disc bearing the number '27' hung down, her identity now as one of his girls. Aside from this disc and the QOS nipple piercings, Terri's only other adornment was the burgundy red leather collar about her neck, the same collar Baron had affixed to her throat the night he claimed her.

In position the young blonde began to nuzzle and daintily lick at the slab of black flesh lying across the inside of Baron's thigh. Within moments it began to respond to her oral ministrations, swelling and writhing beneath her lips and darting tongue. The transformation from a heavy flaccid lump of cock meat into over twelve inches of powerful black fuck stick happened quite quickly.

As Baron's hard cock rose in stiff erection, Terri moved her mouth to follow its path, taking the lighter shaded head of his cock between her lips, sucking on it before drawing it further inside, her soft lips gulping further down his jet-black shaft.

Her pimp slowly stirred to wakefulness, slower than his cock had. Terri only knew that he was awake when a shovel sized hand cupped the back of her neck, levering pressure on her to dictate the speed and depth of her phallic succour.

Once she had filled her mouth with his hardness, the tip scraping the back of her throat at times, he let his grip slacken, his hand instead moving to stroke her bare back. Terri shifted her body, draping herself across one leg, her head now pillowed on her pimp's corpulent stomach, still suckling on his cock as she did so.

"Dats fine, real fine. Such a quick learner, I got you broken in good and proper, aint I?" Baron spoke softly over the wet smacking sounds from Terri's efforts.

"Mm hmmm" she answered promptly from around his cock, well aware that he expected his bitches to speak when spoken too but also aware he wouldn't want her to stop what she was doing.

Baron stroked a hand down her body, the big black paw moving down to come to a rest beneath her ass. A sausage thick finger, adorned with a heavy gold ring as were they all, pressed briefly against the lips of her pussy before pressing into the tight well itself. Terri could feel the slick innards coating his probing digit, her hips moving in a slow series of undulations as she pushed herself against it, loving the feeling of the meaty finger inside of her.

"Yeah, you don't just love this shit, you need it, s'right?" Baron queried, waggling the finger within her snatch.

"Uhhh, uh-huh" came the choked response as his cock pushed in deep. Terri relaxed her jaw as best she could, taking a snort of air through her nose before pushing back against his cock, feeling the tube of black meat slide into her throat. She fought to take another half inch more, until her gag reflex overcame her desire to please her pimp, the young blonde pulling back so that her airway was no longer restricted, but her mouth never losing contact with Baron's cock.

Baron grinned above and behind her, square tombstone sized teeth exposed as he enjoyed the feeling of complete control, total authority, absolute ownership. Getting someone as fine as this young woman in his bed was good, having her in his stable was better but knowing that she was now his without doubt eclipsed even the pleasure that her lascivious body provided him.

"Dat's good," he continued talking, "I think it's time you started paying your way around here. You wouldn't want me to think you didn't appreciate everything I do for you, would you?"

"Uh-uh," the cock muffled reply drifted up from his lap.

"Today I got a regular comin' in, he always likes to try the latest I gots on offer and dat means you. This guy drops some serious coin around here so you be sure to treat him right, you get me?"

Uh-huh," the sounds were reinforced with a sight nodding as well as Terri wobbled her head around the tip of his shaft, tongue darting around the slit as traces of pre cum seeped out.

"JAY!" Baron bellowed out, his sudden outburst frightening Terri but not enough to make her forget herself. She continued to suck on Baron's cock, a hand gently massaging his ball sack, hoping he would feel like fucking her soon as his finger was exacerbating the need within her rather than alleviating it.

The tall figure of Jay stuck his head inside the room, as ever he seemed totally at ease with watching his boss at play with one of his hoes.

"Good man," Baron acknowledged him. "Take this one away now, get her ready. Nasir is due in a couple of hours; you know the score."

Baron removed his finger, prising Terri's mouth off of his cock with a judicious pull on her short hair. His grin returned at the sound of the whimper of need and disappointment that Terri emitted at the loss of his cock.

As Jay pulled Terri to her feet, he quirked an eyebrow at Baron.

"I want her keyed up; this one does her best work when she's hurtin' for a fix of cock."

Jay nodded at this explanation, nodding again as Baron called after him. "And keep an eye on her, I don't want her tryin' to get herself off before Nasir arrives. And send me in someone to fuck, this bitch has me half cooked already."

Terri's handler marched her back to her own room, following her inside as he held the door open for her.

In the room he gave her a cursory inspection, his hard gaze sweeping over her from head to toe. "You are fresh enough, no need to shower. Make up, keep it light and natural, don't want you lookin' like a whore even if'n you are one. This client likes his gifts wrapped so you need lingerie. White, silk, bra, underwear, stockings and suspender. Be ready when I get back and no fooling around."

That was it, just a set of instructions and the door was closed once more. There were locks on the doors but they were never used during the daytime. There was no need. As far as Terri could tell this entire apartment block was under Baron's sway. He seemed to own several floors worth of apartments outright, the residents of the others knowing better than to object to his presence or his business.

So, there was no need to lock a bedroom door when one of his men could be lurking on any stairwell, in any elevator. She was trapped.

Outside she could hear Jay hollering to summon another of Baron's prostitutes, sending the girl scurrying in to take care of the big pimp. "Lucky bitch," Terri thought to herself, her body hankering for a cock, a black cock.

Chapter 2:

Not having any choice or say in the matter, Terri made herself ready for her first true experience as a whore. She would most likely never see money changing hands, Jay or Baron handling that side of things, but that didn't alter the fact that the next man between her milky white thighs would be entering her after paying for the privilege.

She applied a light amount of makeup, enough to cover the tiredness her face bore from the long days of constant sex. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she wondered how long she would have in this life. If the men continued to use her with the same vigour and frequency they had been, how long could her body keep pace. Would she slip from her status as a 'gold tagged' member of Baron's bitches? Would she be relegated to silver status, working the streets, hustling for custom? Would this be her life or would she one day find away to return home to her family? Her daughter?

Terri shook her head, clearing such thoughts from her mind. Not that she had any hope but rather because such musings made her emotional and she might dissolve into tears then. Not the 'look' that was expected and she feared Baron's reaction should she fail in her first outing as one of his bitches.

Still looking in the mirror Terri pulled her bottom lip down to reveal the stencilled 'BB'. Already it was looking faded, no doubt Jay would notice this soon enough. Perhaps a tattoo needle was not too far away in her future.

Twenty minutes later and the beautiful blonde was seated on the end of her bed, clad as she had been instructed. Jay hadn't mentioned shoes so she hadn't put any on, just wearing the silk lingerie she had been told to wear. The urge to rub at her pussy was strong in her and she actually caught herself moving a hand to her crotch subconsciously a couple of times. Eventually she had sat on her hands to prevent any mistakes on her part. Another hour passed in this fashion, Terri staring at the door, willing it to open so that she could get fucked, yet dreading the appearance of Jay at the door as somehow doing this for the first time seemed to signal the beginning of the end of her life.

To keep herself sane, Terri began mentally organising her latest adventures in her head, filing away ideas, turns of phrase, scenarios. All stored in her mind, filed away in the hope that one day she'd get to write about it.

She was jarred from her reverie by the door finally opening, as expected Jay standing in the doorway. The big man entered which was a surprise, Terri had expected him to either bring the client to her or take her to him.

"Lissen up, here's some advice so you don't go fuckin' this up," he began. Terri thought there was actually a hint of compassion in his voice regardless of the words her was using.

"First off, Nasir is a weird one. He thinks he some sort of A-rab prince or somethin' but that aint the truth. He just rich and he like actin' the part. Next, you gotta play this shit like you do with me 'n Baron. If Nasir speaks, den you lissen. He says do somthin' den you best do it an' do it right." Jay paused to let that sink in before continuing.

"He likes the shit talkin' so you don't gotta worry about moanin' or talkin' durin' sex, dats all good. He won't ask but if he do, you aint ever had a kid, understand? Dat's real important, you aint a mommy no more. If he asks how old you are, it's twenty-one. You look it so go with it. Last, Baron decided he liked your real name enough ta let you keep it so if he asks, then you say Terri. Now show me you got all that."

"He commands, I obey, I can moan. I'm Terri, twenty-one, no kids." Terri intoned carefully.

"S'gud. Kay, follow me."

<<>>

Terri trotted behind Jay, out of the room, then out of the apartment. They got to an elevator where another black man stood, unfamiliar to Terri. He seemed to be a teenager, fresh faced, eighteen years old probably. At the approach of Jay, he grinned by way of greeting that made him seem younger still.

"Stee-o," Jay said acknowledging him.

Stee-o raised an eyebrow at the sight of Terri trailing behind Jay, actually going so far as to lick his lips at the sight of her. Seeing the young man's reaction, Jay shook his head.

"Maybe later Bro," he said firmly as he ushered Terri into the elevator. He pushed a button and Terri felt them descend a single floor before she was propelled gently out of the opening doors. Then it was a short walk to another apartment door.

Outside Jay came to a halt, holding up a finger to silence any queries from Terri. He rapped firmly on the door and it was opened from inside. Peering around Jay, Terri could see a very large brutish looking black guy in a black suit, white shirt and black-tie combo.

She'd have said it was funeral attire but for the circumstances. The sight of his close shaved head and muscular build had her pussy throwing off micro spasms in anticipation.

Jay stepped back and the big man crooked a finger to invite her inside. Stepping through the threshold, Terri heard the door close with a firm click.

Baron had obviously done some remodelling in this apartment, perhaps others as well. The entire place had been gutted; all internal walls removed. The furnishings were low in number but lavish in aspect.

A Chaise longue, scarlet red upholstery with faux gold legs and trim was at one end of the enlarged room, beneath a shaded window. A number of chairs, all in the same style as the couch were dotted around.

The real eye-catching piece of furniture was the bed. It was at least three times as large as a king-sized bed for a start. The single white sheet that covered it must have been specially made to fit the custom sized mattress that it fitted. Flung carelessly on the bed were a number of scatter cushion, each as vibrant a red as the other upholstery in the room.