Turn the Page: Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So deep, so good, Andre, so deep," Terri panted, her words feeling warm on his skin as she spoke.

"Jes like you need it, right?"

"Uh-huh," she panted, grinding her hips as he held steady inside her.

"Don't you worry, I got you."

He began fucking her slowly. Long strokes, pulling his cock right back each time, till only his head remained snugly inside her pussy before moving back up once again. Every third or fourth stroke he would give a slight twist to his hips, his curved black cock pressing hard against the walls of her wet tunnel as he pushed back into her.

The slow fucking created a slow burn in her. Each time he pressed forward it was like he was throwing another shovel of coal into the burning fire. Terri felt like her body was a steam engine, the pressure building as the flames glowed hotter and hotter.

"You worry so much," he said, his eyes burning with their own intensity. Even slightly befuddled as she was, Terri could read the strain in his face, the tension visible, his body straining at the leash, wanting to let loose but holding back.

"You worry all the time," he continued, "work, family, what people think of you, what you need to do next, where you need to be. All that worry and what does it get you? Nothing, nothing good."

His voice was at odds to his eyes but Terri didn't recognise it. Honeyed words, a reasonable tone but the eyes, they were feral, savage.

"This is what you love, right now, this is what really makes you happy. Am I right?"

"Yes," Terri moaned.

"See, I know you. Know what you need. You need cock."

"Need cock," Terri moaned, repeating his words.

"Know what else you need? You need someone strong in your life, someone who can be there, make the tough decisions, take the strain off you, keep you safe and happy. It's what everyone wants, it's what you need."

"Neeeeed," came the drawn-out groan from the young white woman beneath his slowly thrusting body.

Andre stopped talking for almost a full minute, his thrusts slowed down further still so that his cock seemed to crawl back and forth inside her, inching like an asthmatic ant climbing a hill. Terri felt her body trembling with the need for release. His own body shifted slowly with his thrusts, his dark skin in contact with her own white flesh, her sensitive nipples rolling against his hard chest, the piercings pulling on them in an erotic torture.

"I can be that for you. You just gotta get over the labels. You are all hung up on the titles, you got to look beyond the name, think about the meaning," he reared up, clutching her ass, raising it off the soft fabric of the couch so that he was in complete control now. He pulled out, the head of his cock actually leaving her pussy, the glistening tip having just the slightest contact with her labia.

She moaned wantonly but his position left her stranded and at the mercy of his whim.

"You hear pimp, but you need to be thinking 'protector 'or 'Daddy'", he said and his head disappeared inside her.

"Someone who will look out for you, give you what you need," his cock plunged deep, hard, fast, his strokes now half the depth and twice the speed. "Cos this is what you need."

"Uh, uh, uh, uh-huh, uh, uh," she grunted as he fucked her.

"Then you hear 'whore' and you think all negative about that too, right?"

"Yes, yes, uh, uh, uh-huh," Terri answered his question and his thrusts which had doubled in speed once again.

"You gotta let that shit go, you feel like a whore now? No, you just a woman, a sexual bein' that's in touch with what she wants. You aint feelin' like a whore cos it aint a label that makes sense. You got needs. This way you don't got to worry about searchin' it out, the fix comes straight to you. You feel safe, you feel good. How's that a bad thing?"

"Cumming... uhhhh, fuuuuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Terri writhed in his grip and Andre responded by releasing her ass, slamming forwards at the same time so they hit the couch with Terri fully impaled and bucking against him. Andre stopped talking, it was all he could do to stay inside her as the small woman beneath him spasmed and threshed against his hard body.

As soon as it had passed, he was flipping her over, putting her on all fours so he could fuck her from behind. Both hands cradling her hips he drove his cock in and out.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Terri's firm ass meat bounced noisily against him as they fucked with wild abandon. There was no place for style or finesse, it was instinctive and wild. Terri was out of control now, just living and moving in search of another orgasm. Andre just in awe of her passion and fervour.

The second climax broke, the rush of oxytocin and dopamine from her brain giving Terri the fix she craved at that moment. She clutched onto the arm of the cheap furniture she was kneeling on, feeling the give of the material against her grip. Her senses were alive even if the reasoning part of her brain was dulled. The spongy cushion under her knees, his hot flesh inside her, his black skin against her. The occasional drip on her back as a bead of sweat rolled off his stubbled chin to fall upon her skin. She loved it, loved the rawness of it all.

Then he began to stir once more, small movements of his still hard cock. She had come twice, he had yet to. Terri shivered in pleasure as he took a handful of her hair, pulling on it tightly so that she had to tilt her head back slightly to relieve the pressure.

"So, tell me, right now, you worried about what anyone thinks about you?"

"Nuh-uh," she said, pushing back against him as he pumped forward.

"That's good, you wanna be free, that's real good. You're special you know that? Fuckin' unique and you need, you deserve to be treated that way."

Terri sighed blissfully from what he was saying and what he was doing to her. His black cock was snug inside her, churning away in her tight snatch, pressing against all sides of her as it drove in and out.

"Special, because you were born to this and built for this, unique because you know it too. You open to trying it, to taking a chance? You want to be safe, be happy, be fucked?"

"Yessss, yes," Terri whimpered as Andre pressed a thumb against her ass.

"Then you want a Protector?"

"Yes."

"A Daddy?"

"Yes."

"A Pimp?"

A pause, his thumb pressed harder, the tip pushing into her rectum.

"Yes, yes, oh please," Terri moaned.

Andre worked his thumb inside, past the knuckle as he continued to fuck her slowly.

"No taking it back this time. This time it's for keeps," he whispered. Terri felt a sharp thrill in her belly. His words or his body eliciting it, maybe both. He pulled both thumb and cock free, turning to sit on the couch properly, his feet on the ground. Terri straightens up turning to see what was wrong. Andre held his cock at the base, the same feral cunning look in his eyes as he beheld Terri.

"Come sit on this, show Daddy how good you are. Time to get your treat baby." He moved the cock forwards and backwards, a coal black magic wand, casting a spell on the young woman.

Terri climbed onto his lap, sinking down his length. They were face to face now, Terri bobbing slightly on his cock, enjoying how deep it felt inside her in this position. He curled a hand around the back of her neck, her blonde hair falling over his fingers in a shower of yellow gold.

"Yeah, that's it, ride that black cock now, slow n' steady. Show Daddy how you love his cock."

She thrust down, mashing her pussy against his cock, he pulled on one of her tits, tonguing the pierced nipple roughly. His hand remained on the back of her neck, holding onto her possessively. Terri was moaning continuously now, a low dirge as she rode her pimp's big black cock as he wanted. The coarseness of the situation and the void between her legs filled with hard flesh was ushering in a third orgasm quickly now.

"Wuuuh-uhhh-uh, wuuuuh-uhhh-uh," she repeated over and over.

Andre flicked at her nipple again with his powerful tongue and then released her breast, looking into her face fully. He gave a hard squeeze to the back of her neck, pulling her attention onto him.

"Get you some better bling when you start pullin' in the money. Throw some dollars on this body, yeah, I like that. Gonna update your look, put my name on you in gold so you know who looks after you. Put a pretty collar round that little throat, that way you don't go forgettin' who owns you now."

Terri's eyes were staring full into his. Whatever he had done to make her agree, it hadn't been just his persuasive words, she hadn't felt right since the bar, but whatever he had done it was still working. She could see his eyes burning with the sort of passion and zeal normally found in religious zealots, she could see it, recognise it but it didn't faze her, Terri just took it as his passion for her.

"Right now, gonna give you something special, know what it is?"

Terri moaned her ignorance.

"Gonna cum in you now. Aint your first time taking a black man's load, not even your first-time takin' mine. This is your first time getting' fucked as a whore though, takin' the hot load of your Daddy Pimp. You ready, you ready for Andre to seed your whore cunt? Want ma pimp juice in ya?"

She didn't voice her acquiescence, instead she rode him faster, her need matched by his. His cock throbbed in the grip of her vagina, his seed, the pimp juice he had promised, spurting into Terri's body. Only when he had completely finished coming, his cock softening inside of her did Andre finally remove his hand from the back of her neck. Terri slumped to the right, falling onto her side on the couch, exhausted physically and mentally.

Andre stood up after a minute, checking on her only to discover Terri fast asleep. He nodded in satisfaction and rose to collect his phone from among the untidy pile of his clothing on the floor. He figured she would be out for a while. He'd given her a fairly large dose of what he liked to call 'the pacifier'. He couldn't remember its pharmaceutical title but it was marketed for stress relief. With the right dosage and cut with some other less legal substances, it made an extremely efficient way of luring a woman into the lifestyle, easing her concerns, lowering her inhibitions, making them more pliant and docile without lowering their sexual responsiveness.

He placed a call from his contact list, the line ringing twice before it was answered.

"Ike, how you doin' man? Remember that girl, the one I showed you pictures of?... Yeah, that's right, the blonde. Well, I got her on the hook man, she mine now.... You got a show going soon? I need to get some awareness out there of her. She aint some street walking ho, she top class, top dollar...tonight? Yeah, yeah, we can do tonight. Thanks bro, see you later."

Chapter Three:

Terri had stumbled awake sometime in the evening. She wasn't sure exactly as the small basement apartment that Andre was living in, some sort of halfway accommodation for ex-convicts, hadn't windows or a clock.

Her own watch and phone were missing. She had started looking for them when Andre had offered her a glass of water for her headache. By the time Terri had finished the water and the salami sandwich offered alongside it, her headache had gone along with her desire to hunt for her belongings. Andre had instead suggested she go for a shower to get cleaned up. He shared a communal bathroom with the three other people sharing the basement level of the building. While Terri showered, Andre kept watch at the door. It didn't take her long to get cleaned up and they were both back inside his room before anyone else showed up.

Apparently, Andre had left her alone for a time while she slept. He hadn't been able to get to her hotel room he told her but he had gone to meet a friend of his called Ike who had lent him some clothing for Terri to wear.

Andre patiently explained to Terri that he was interested in making sure that she had the best experience of being run by a pimp. He told her he had no intention of making her hustle for clients on some dimly lit street corner. No, he was going to get clients coming to her instead. Terri nodded along to his explanations. Andre was careful to use key words often during it, calling her special, needed, wanted, good. Terri ate up the compliments and praise with a spoon.

By the time he was done, she was willing to agree with whatever he had in mind. He passed her a small cardboard box that contained her outfit for the night, a long raincoat was on the top as well to keep her covered. Terri didn't ask why she needed to be covered but Andre went on to explain anyway that they were going to a club that night run by the same Ike he had met earlier. Ike, it seemed turned his medium sized bar, complete with small stage for local bands, into a discrete venue after hour's. Not every night but at least once a week he would host events for local swinger groups, lifestyle parties, stripper nights... things like that.

Tonight, was a show of sorts, Andre explained, and Terri would be there to catch the eye of potential clients. She didn't think to ask what sort of show was taking place or how she was to catch people's eye, Terri just nodded, her ingrained eagerness to please others seemingly heightened by the drug she'd ingested in the glass of water.

A few hours later, one costume change completed, Terri found herself bundled into the back of Andre's shabby sedan and they were headed towards Ike's club.

The bar was in Caddo Heights, there was an area of waste ground directly behind the bar's location and that was where Andre parked his car. There were a number of other cars parked in the same area but in the dark of night Terri couldn't make out much about them so she couldn't really judge the potential wealth of the prospective 'clients' in attendance.

It was past midnight now and the bar was officially closed to patrons. The front of it shuttered and dark although a lone doorman lounged in the deeper shadows of the doorway, hidden from the glare of the closest street light. Big, bald and black, he wore a dark bomber jacket over dark trousers, the unofficial uniform of doormen the world over. He nodded to Andre, clearly familiar with him. Terri was hearing the raincoat, the attached hood of which was pulled up over her head so that the doorman, despite peering at her, couldn't really tell much about the small figure accompanying Andre.

The doorman muttered something to Terri's pimp and she found herself being steered down the street towards the rear of the bar, Andre guiding her with his hand on the back of her neck once more. Rounding the corner Terri saw there was another entrance, clearly used for deliveries during normal operating hours but now it seemed it was used for a more discreet entry to the after-hours event. Andre rapped on the steel shod door with his knuckles. There was the briefest of pauses before they could hear a locking bar being slid back and the door creaked open outwards, Andre ushering Terri through the half open door. The door clanged shut behind them and Terri was in one of Shreveport's hidden after-hours clubs.

From where she stood, it didn't look like much but of course that was because she was in the stock room still. Against the walls were crates of beers and sodas, boxes marked with whiskey, wine and vodka brands were scattered among the far more common beer manufacturers logos. The small black woman who had opened the door for them pushed past both Terri and Andre without a word, passing through a thick curtained exit into the bar beyond. As she parted curtains, Terri caught a quick glance at a dimly lit room beyond. She detected the movement of people in the gloom but who and how many she couldn't really make out from that brief peek.

A skinny diminutive older man then entered the stock room. He wore a Fu Manchu styled moustache on his slender face, the silver streaks running through it making Terri put his age on the far side of fifty. The two black men exchanged a brief handshake. Andre had described Ike as a 'friend' earlier to Terri but despite the slightly dulling effects of the drug she'd taken, Terri could tell that their relationship was more of a cordial business arrangement than a true friendship. Ike didn't even glance at Terri, no acknowledgement of her presence at all.

"This her?" he asked Andre.

"Course, who else?"

"And you got this right? You been out of the game a long time."

"Hey, I got this, it's all good. You arrange what we talked about, they here?" Andre had his arms crossed over his chest now, definitely put out by the older man's seeming lack of trust in him.

"I sorted it. So, how's this gonna play out. She know?"

"Going for the surprise approach, more entertaining that way," Andre said. He turned to Terri, tugging the hood of the coat from her head. He checked back at Ike with a glance, seeing that the older black bar owner had now deigned to look at Terri.

"Look at that face," Andre continued, "innocent and trusting, the surprise is worth it."

Ike nodded in agreement, he stepped over, opening the top button of the rain coat to inspect the outfit that Terri was wearing beneath it. He clicked his tongue in appreciation before turning back to Andre.

"Okay, let's see how it goes. Be about ten minutes."

After Ike left them. Andre turned to stand directly before Terri, opening the rest of the coat's buttons, tugging it free of her and tossing it on a box of Budweiser that was beside them. He ran an open hand down the side of her face, cupping her cheek almost tenderly.

"Remember, tonight's about impressing. You represent me now, how you behave reflects on me. You want to please me, right? Make your pimp Daddy happy?"

"Yes, yes of course," Terri answered softly, earnestly.

"S'gud, I know you do. All you got to do it relax, be yourself, just go with the flow. Nuthin' to be nervous about, have fun."

"Sure, sure, okay," Terri answered, still totally clueless as to what was expected of her.

Andre turned her head slightly, showing her a second entrance to the room.

"That door there, you are gonna go stand by it. When you hear your name being called, walk through. You are gonna see that you are on a stage..."

"A stage?" she gasped, a worm of worry pushing into her consciousness despite the drugs.

"Sure yeah, just a small one. Don't worry, not like you are gonna be singing or anything. Just need you standing higher up so the people in the room get to see you. Just stand there, so the uh, the clients get a good look. Simple right?"

"Okay, yes sure, I can do that."

"Of course, you can, you're mine, I wouldn't have picked you if I thought you couldn't handle it," Andre said, finishing the conversation. He took her to the other doorway, this one also filled by a black curtain. Its thick folds dampened the murmur of low conversation from the other room. Until Terri was actually at the doorway, she hadn't heard a thing.

Then she could hear the rapping sound of booted feet on bare boards, someone crossing the stage. Ike's voice was clear enough as he called for silence and attention. He didn't use a microphone so Terri figured the place and the number of people was small enough.

"Alright, alright. Let's get the night started. Tonight, first up is a newcomer. Most of you will remember Andre." Terri heard a few muffled shouts of recognition and that was when she realised, she was alone. Andre had left and presumably was now in the bar. Ike was still talking over the noise, "Andre just got back after three years inside, he's back and he's got himself in the game again. Tonight, the first property on display is his, she's called Terri!"

There were some catcalls at this and she realised with a jolt that she was supposed to go on stage. The curtains were thicker than she'd first realised and she flapped at them for a few seconds, billowing them out as she attempted to find a pathway through them. The catcalls and jeers grew louder, the men in the bar obviously finding her fumbling attempt to enter a source of hilarity. Then she was through the curtains and walking onto a small wooden stage. Terri kept her eyes lowered in embarrassment and shyness but also because there were a couple of bright spotlights aimed directly at the stage that dazzled her as she left the dim lighting of the stockroom behind.