Turn the Page: Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tentatively walked to the center of the stage, the jeers and hoots of laughter had died off moments after she'd stepped free of the curtains and Terri found the silence more distressing than the noise. Had she not been drugged; her true nature would have had her running backstage a nervous wreck. Even the calming, relaxing nature of what Andre had doped her with was barely sufficient to keep her in place. Terri nervously jiggled from one foot to the next, unsure what she was supposed to do.

After a long ten seconds of silence, she discreetly looked out at the crowd, still keeping her head slightly tilted down. There were about twenty patrons in the bar. She probably shouldn't have been surprised given the neighbourhood that all of the men were black. They ranged from late twenties to early sixties in age. Sitting alone, in pairs or in groups of no more than three, the audience was gathered around a number of round tables that had been set up directly in front of the stage. Behind them she saw Andre leaning against the far wall, a look of smug satisfaction on his face.

Terri supposed that it was the outfit Ike had given Andre for her to wear that had brought on the relative silence among the men. Even Terri could admit with no trace of conceit that she looked good.

Ike must have gotten the costume from a Halloween store or something. The material wasn't 'cosplay' quality but it sufficed, it seemed. The box had contained a Genie outfit that consisted of a golden colored fabric bra that was about one size too small for her 34DD breast, the material leaving almost half of them uncovered. It was stretched snugly around her chest so that her piercings poked against the material in little bulges. The panties were made of the same golden metallic material, a thong design, although nobody in the audience could tell that right now. Running along the hemline of both bra and panties, there was a decorative chain of small plastic golden coins. A diaphanous sky-blue skirt hung off her hips. The wispy material hung down past her knees in a series of panels, the hem of which was tied in a small bow on her right hip. All in all, it flattered her slim figure, accenting the curve of her hips and ass, the swell of her full chest.

Terri had been possessed of the presence of mind to slip her own shoes off just before she'd passed through the curtains to the stage so she stood barefoot on the polished wooden boards. Her long blonde hair fell around her shoulders and as all those eyes gawked at her, she was tempted to pull the hair over her face to hide from the looks.

There was no music, Andre had told her to just be herself, no actual pertinent instructions so Terri decided to move rather than continue to stand awkwardly. Slowly she performed a 360-degree turn, raising her arms shoulder height the first time, then a second turn this time with her arms above her head. She felt like a piece of meat in a butcher's window but she did find herself enjoying everyone's obvious approval. As she'd moved, the silence broke with the excited mutter of conversation.

Revolutions complete, she looked to the side of the stage to where Ike stood, seeking direction as to where she should go. Ike wasn't looking at her though, he stepped back onto the stage to announce.

"There you go, that's Terri. Joining her, two of our friends... Tucker and Tyson."

This brought out a roar of approval from the men in the audience. Terri raised a hand to shield her eyes, peering against the glare of the spotlights to try make out what was happening. It was only the creak of the boards of the stage that made her realise that company had already joined her. She turned back towards Ike to see that he had disappeared, two figures standing in his place.

Tucker and Tyson.

She'd half expected that this 'appearance' at the club would involve more than showing up. Terri had also begun to suspect that she wouldn't simply be standing on a stage, the conversation between Ike and Andre had been rife with clues. Suspicious, yeah, she'd been that but she'd never imagined the strange turn that had now taken place.

The two figures were smaller than her and her first thought had been they were adolescents. But the reality was that she'd been joined on stage by two dwarves. Neither man was much more than four feet in height, so at five feet Terri had a clear foot over them. Both were black, square jawed, clean shaven, older than her for sure, possibly early thirties but she couldn't tell. Both were shirtless, their upper bodies showing that they both keen devotees of weight training. In fact, they were both standing, hands on hips in just white boxer shorts. If not for one obvious difference Terri would have found it hard telling either man apart, if they weren't twins, they were certainly siblings. One wore a black do-rag on his head, the other a reversed baseball cap, that was the only thing her immediate inspection gave her by way of difference.

The surprise, shock really, at the sight of the two men had stunned her into immobility. They had advanced on her, one in front of her, one behind while she remained rooted staring toward the side of the stage. Only as they came within touching distance did she give a small start, her head swinging to stare out into the crowd, seeking Andre. Her pimp was engrossed in conversation with the doorman they had encountered earlier, both men standing at the far end of the bar. Mentally she threw a plea at him to turn, to see her confusion and distress, to protect her as he'd vowed. But he didn't turn and then there were hands touching her skin.

She closed her eyes. From the audience she could hear a cacophony of sound as it seemed that every man there moved their chair forward in unison as they sought to get closer to the stage, to get a better view. Beneath this she could hear sharply inhaled breaths, gasps, chuckles, comments from the assembled men.

This wasn't what she's imagined. Terri had pictured assignations in hotel rooms or at worse motels. Sex with an ever-increasing number of strangers, selling her body for material gain as she explored another kink, another dark side to her evolving sexuality. Being an object of fun and derision for a crowd was not what she'd had in mind, if anything it touched on one of her nightmare scenarios where people judged her and found her wanting.

With her eyes closed she felt the hands of Tucker and Tyson fall onto her body. The one in the do-rag, Tyson suited him, ran two small pudgy hands up her front, gripping her tits through the faux metallic bra. The other dwarf in the baseball cap, Tucker as she'd think of him, cupped her ass with both hands, Terri could feel the skirt swishing against her legs as he wove through the flimsy material, his little hands finding her bare buttocks.

'How could Andre do this?' Terri thought, 'Were all his persuasive words, his sweet talking, just lies?'

The heat on the stage from the bright spotlights was almost stifling, she opened her mouth, breathing deeply in an effort to calm herself. The warmth of the two men pressed against her, hands roaming freely over her skin, the humidity in the bar as the audience formed a wall of flesh around the circumference of the stage, the lights beating down on her. Her body was sweltering, she felt feverish. The chemistry of her brain as it combated her rising body temperature reacted to the drugs in her system, refreshing them, increasing their potency. It was if God's hand had reached down, cleansing her spirit in a single gesture. One moment Terri was close to hyperventilating, panic sweeping her body... the next she was utterly calm, her only concern the sensations her body was experiencing.

Her eyes flickered open, green orbs looking down as Tyson buried his face in her midriff, tongue lapping at the sheeny coating of sweat that had begun to appear on her body. Tucker pulled at her top, there was no clasp on the costume's bra, just a simple knot which he worked loose quickly. Terri moaned in relief as her breast were freed of the confines of the too tight top, the cheap garment falling down to drape itself on Tyson's shoulder. Tyson abandoned his adoration of her taut stomach, instead he began sucking on one of her nipples, both of which were rigid with excitement.

As Tyson drew on her nipple, teeth clinking against the piercing, Tucker continued his self-appointed mission to strip the young woman he was on stage with. He worked the skirt free in seconds, it had offered almost no protection before with its sheer design, less now as it fell down to pool around her feet.

Tucker reached around her, pushing his hand inside the front of her panties. He was pressed into her back, his short arm tight around the curve of her waist. Tucker shuffled his feet as his finger teased its way into her moist pussy. Terri found herself being turned slightly. She might have forgotten about the people watching but he hadn't. He turned her so that those below had a better view of her bare tits and of his black hand tucked inside her golden hued underwear.

Whatever the strangers viewing her thought, Terri wasn't concerned about it now. She'd forgotten about their existence entirely. Her full focus was on the here and now, the pleasure she was receiving and what was to come.

Her panties were pulled down, Tyson doing the honours as Tucker continued to finger her snatch. The difference in their heights, she was so aware of it. Not in a negative sense but in how things were angled differently, their hands on her, mouths, tongues. She wasn't hung up on the size, at least not their heights but she was anxious to see what size they were beneath their boxer shorts.

Even though it meant that Tucker was forced to pull his finger from within her, Terri sank slowly to her knees. The two dwarves joined one another, standing side by side as she knelt submissively before them.

"Show me, show me your cocks," she said simply.

The two men shrugged and as one dropped their pants. The audience may have been familiar with their attributes but it was a day of shocks for the young woman on the stage.

Each man sported a huge black cock. They might have been four feet tall but their cocks stretched out almost a foot from their bodies. The twin cocks swelled, pulsing almost in tandem as they grew to their full sizes, their girth similar to the bottles of beer Terri had passed in the bar's storeroom.

"Quit fuckin' lookin' ho, get yo hand or yo mouf around this thickness," Tucker barked at her.

Slowly Terri sank to the stage, her knees alighting on the wooden slats. Without intending to, she had fallen to her knees facing out into the crowd of men gathered about the stage. They were silhouettes to her, the spotlights set behind them to shine onto the stage rendered them into dark unidentifiable outlines. Anonymous witnesses who swayed and muttered indistinctly as Terri lifted her hands to either side of her, fingers wreathing about the two black cocks now flanking her.

Tentatively she began to caress along their lengths, exploring them, gripping and unwrapping, stroking slowly, her fingers flexing as her hands moved down as if she were playing a tune on a flute. Terri took her hands off, one at a time, in order to lick her own palms before continuing to stroke them. One of the men standing watching the 'show' that Andre had arranged would later recount to his friends that he could see her face clearly when she did this. He would claim that he could see Terri's nostril flare as she caught their scent, their taste, from her own skin. Her eyes dilated from the drugs and lust. Sexiest thing he ever saw he would declare with absolute certainty.

Even kneeling she was only slightly smaller than the two black dwarves so she found she needed to sit back on her heels in order to be able to bring her mouth into play. Terri held Tucker's cock steady, then she licked it. A long hard lick, tongue flat against the warmth of his shaft, coating the underside of his cock in a thin film of saliva. Her pink tongue swirled in a slow lazy circle around the tender fleshy head before she broke away, mirroring the manoeuvre on Tyson's cock.

"Fuck gurl, suck it, suck dat cock," Tyson snarled, thick lips drawn back over his teeth in a lust ridden rictus.

The twirling tongue slipped back into Terri's mouth as she acceded to his demand, her soft plump lips parting as she bent her head fully over his shaft, bobbing her mouth over his cock. The hand pumping Tucker's cock faltered as she became engrossed in the thick black shaft filling her mouth. Tucker pulled at her arm, his hand reaching around to deliver a firm slap to one of Terri's 34DD tits. The slap caught her right across the nipple, stinging her milky white flesh but it also stung her back into action, her hand once more pumping up and down Tucker's cock.

Terri moved between each of the black dwarfs' cocks, mouth on one, and on the other, swapping Tyson for Tucker and back again. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, shielding herself from the glare of the stage lights while also allowing her to separate herself somewhat from the strange reality she was in, focusing just on the cocks, the black cocks. The slurping sounds as she sucked on their hard flesh seemed loud in her own ears in spite of the near constant buzz of excited chatter from the men in the audience and the harsh entreaties of the two men performing with her, cursing at her and encouraging her efforts as the whim took them.

Tyson disentangled himself from her grip, backing away so that Terri just half turned, her free hand now cradling Tucker's heavy nut sack, his fingers digging into the nape of her neck as he guided her mouth further down his hard dick length. Tyson didn't go far. He lay on the stage with his feet pointing away from the audience. On his back, those watching could see his impressive cock pointing up toward the bar's ceiling.

Seeing that his sibling was in position, it was Tucker's turn to extricate himself from Terri's fevered fellatio.

"Gluuck, gluuck, gluk... awwww," the sound of disappointment left her mouth as soon as the cock did. Tucker just gripped her chin, turning her head till she saw Tyson lying waiting. Terri needed no encouragement beyond that. She rose smoothly to her feet; two paces and she was standing astride the do rag wearing little black man. 'Small but mighty' popped into her head as she looked at his diminutive figure reclining on the stage, his large manhood displayed as it towered up from his crotch.

She lowered herself over him, sinking down so that her body finally came into contact with his, her breast hanging over his face. He had a serious expression on it, unsmiling, unfriendly. Terri wasn't sure if it was part of an act, but if it was it wasn't necessary as nobody in the crowd could see it. As she moved back, lower down on his body, she felt the head of his cock brush against her damp labia. There was a pause as she settled against it, during that time his expression didn't flicker at all and Terri decided that it wasn't an act, he was just an angry guy. That aberrant thought settled, her mind seemed to drift still from the drug, Terri bore down on his cock, feeling the chunky slab of dark flesh and blood push into her.

The need in her to be filled, strong at the best of times but immeasurably more powerful now with the drug she'd been fed, made Terri sink almost fully onto his length without pause. Only once it was deep in her guts did she begin shifting back up, her tight hungry pussy only allowing an inch or two to exit before she was dropping back down. Terri braced the flat of her hands on the stage, slowly speeding up.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, ohh, oh, oh yes," she moaned, the pleasure mounting as the man beneath her began to move in concert with her, helping to drive his black cock inside.

For the first time in a while, Terri tilted her head back to look out from the stage. She still couldn't make out many details clearly but it seemed to her that the number of people watching had grown since she'd first been ushered onto the small stage, doubled even. She bit her lip nervously, releasing the soft tissue from between her teeth quickly as another moan of pleasure bubbled out from within her.

As she looked out into the crowd, movement from one side caught her eye. Terri turned her head slightly and she could make out Andre and Ike at the side of the stage, Andre gesticulating firmly as he spoke to the bar owner. Whatever was said, Ike seemed to agree, moving away almost immediately. Terri raised her upper body, leaning back to that she was seated upright now, bouncing on her heels as she rode Tyson's dick. It was then then that the music started, the errand Ike had disappeared to do it seemed.

She didn't know the song or the lyrics, all she felt was the beat and the bass. There were a couple of large speakers set up on either side of the small stage and it was these speakers that rolled out the strong vibrations. The sound rippled across her skin, the wooden boards shivering from the reverberations. Pulses of sound, like physical waves lapping across her flesh, making her quiver as she rode Tyson. Quiver and shake, quiver and cum.

The orgasm took her by surprise, the speed it had built up, the suddenness with which it broke within her. Terri didn't even have time to moan or announce its arrival, she just stiffened, her jaw slowly falling open as it rolled through her, Tyson oblivious or uncaring still fucking away at her.

A flicker of motion, something thrown from the crowd. Something thrown by Andre.

A thumping sound, not from the speakers but from the object landing on the stage, Tucker fumbling his catch. Terri recovered, once more in fluid motion, riding black cock.

Tucker moved behind her, she could feel his hardness in her back as the small man stood close. He reached around, cupping a heavy tit, arresting its bounce as Terri rode his brother. Tucker leaned in, pushing his mouth right against her ear. He didn't whisper, he spoke normally so as to be sure to be heard above the music.

"Sexy bitch, sexy as all hell. Gonna get you nice an slippery now, you ready?"

Terri moaned as Tyson's cock went fully inside her, the man rolling his hips as the last inch disappeared inside, his cock squeezed on all sides by her snug pussy walls. Tucker's other hand came round from behind her, a small plastic squeezy bottle held in it. He pressed on the sides of the bottle, a jet of fluid spurting out, catching Terri across her chest, a second spurt landing on her stomach. The greasy sensation of oil, lubricant, starting to flow down her skin. Tucker moved the bottle, another spurt hitting her below the nape of her neck, the last catching her midway down her back.

Then it was all hands, Tyson running his hands over her stomach and thighs, working the oil around, swirling passes with his hands against her firm midriff, long strokes down her toned legs. Tucker's hands smearing the oil across her back, swooping movements to cover as much of it as quickly as possible. Then he was lower, rubbing the greasy lotion across the twin globes of her ass, cupping the firm cheeks as he did. One hand then smearing a layer into the crevice of her butt, one finger pressing against her butthole, an oiled digit pushing into her ass.

Her own hands, slick with the oil; rubbing her firm large tits till they shone, beads of oil hanging from the QOS piercings in each nipple. All the while she had continued to move up and down the cock inside her, her skin now almost as slippery as her stuffed pussy.

Tucker removed the finger and he pushed her forward, Terri bent over Tyson and Tucker settled in behind her, squatting to line his own fat black cock up with the tiny entrance to her butt. There was a synchronized inhalation of breath from those watching, matched by Terri herself as she braced herself for Tucker entering her. The black dwarf didn't keep her waiting in suspense, pushing forward eagerly into the narrow confines of her ass.