Turn the Page: Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been double penetrated before, more than once, but never in front of a room filled with total strangers. Tyson and Tucker worked in tandem, one pushing in while the other withdrew, twin engines of destruction bent on sullying her body with their cocks as comprehensively as possible.

Tucker reached forward to seize Terri's long blonde hair in one fist. The golden tress served as a rein, pitching her head back so that she could only look outwards into the interior of the bar. As the black cocks despoiled her pussy and ass, the men in the room crowded close, watching the pleasure Terri was experiencing openly displayed on her face.

"Uugh, unngh, uh, uh, uhhnn, so, so much cock," Terri whimpered, only Tucker and Tyson close enough to hear her over the pounding music.

Neither man responded. If it wasn't for the rabid fucking, they were giving her, Terri would have sworn they weren't enjoying the experience, their solemn expressions and silence so unlike her other partners.

"Fuck that bitch's ass." "Work that cunt's bubble butt." "Cum in her, fucking break her." The voices of the crowd offering direction and encouragement to the three figures locked in sweaty carnality on the stage.

The two men upped their game, increasing the pace and brutality, cocks stabbing into her holes. Terri rose to the challenge, bucking, lurching and pushing back against them, her lithe young body the perfect foil to their pistoning cocks, thrashing between them in lurid abandonment.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, uh, uh-huh, urrrgh, ah, ahh, ahhh," her voice carried over the music now, fuelled by the intensity of the fucking she was taking. Nobody in that building could doubt her hunger, her insatiability.

Tyson came first. His cock sunk to the root within her pussy, twitching as it was sandwiched by the grip of her vaginal walls. His load spurting at first and then slowly oozing inside her as her muscles milked it as she orgasmed in time with his ejaculation.

His brother Tucker wasn't far behind. The sheath-like tightness of her ass, clinging to his fat black cock brought him to the precipice of his own orgasm even faster than her pussy had managed with his brother. Before he could cum in her bowels, Tucker pulled out and scurried around the still interlocked figures of Terri and Tyson. As the men in the audience bayed out their approval, Tucker gripped Terri's hair at the top of her head, holding her in place while he rapidly stroked himself off. His big black cock finally discharging heavy globules of his seed across her face, gumming one eye closed as Terri stuck her tongue out in an effort to lap at some of the sperm as it slowly ran down her features.

Chapter Four:

The backstage of the bar didn't have any shower, just a small stall with a toilet and wash basin. There was no hope to get the oil off of herself so Terri just cleaned up the cum leaking from her pussy and the cum that was drying on her face.

She emerged wearing just the raincoat over her nakedness, the genie costume presumably still lying on the stage floor. Weary, Terri leaned against the door jam and watched as Andre clinked a glass against the one held by Ike, both raising them in a toast.

"Damn Andre, you hit the jackpot with her, what a fucking natural."

"I know, finally I got me some luck goin' my way. I already got a dozen appointments made, probably twenty more waitin' to book her when I go back out front."

"She'll make you some coin, no doubt."

Terri hoped that Andre wasn't planning on pimping her out there and then. The thought of a dozen black men, waiting their turn to pay to fuck her was something of a thrill but the idea of it happening on stage... God please no. Wearily she turned her head as she looked around for her shoes, wondering where they had gotten to.

Andre and Ike were still deep in conversation when a commotion at the doorway that led into the bar caught their attention. Even Terri managed to focus on the entranceway as the sound of a scuffle continued.

The bouncer who had greeted Andre and Terri's arrival at the bar suddenly shot into view, tottering unsteadily on his feet, backpedalling as he attempted to arrest his forward motion. He didn't quite manage it, only slowing slightly before crashing into the far wall with enough force to expel the air from his lungs. Wheezing, his arms cradling his chest, the bouncer slumped to one knee.

Two men strode confidently into the back room. The first one, younger of the two, was dressed very like the bouncer, dark pants and a dark bomber jacker. He stepped to the side after entering, allowing the second man to walk inside, managing to keep his eyes on the people in the room while also apparently guarding the entrance to the bar.

The second man was clad in an expensive tailored suit, heavy gold rings festooned the fingers on both hands, two thick chains of gold hung from his neck, resting against the crisp white fabric of his dress shirt. The jewellery and fine suit would by themselves have caused people to give him a second glance but he didn't need any of these to warrant one. His very appearance was eye catching in and of itself. He stood 6'6" and to Terri he seemed as wide as he was tall, 320lbs of flesh filling the suit at least. He sported a low fade haircut and a full trimmed beard that the point of which was two inches past his chin. The coal black darkness of his skin reminded Terri of the tribesmen she had met on her trip to Africa.

The man was smiling but it was a shark's smile. The bright gleam of his teeth was accented against his black beard and even from across the room Terri could see the glint of a gold incisor as he turned the smile towards the three people watching him. The warmth and width of the smile never reached his eyes however. These were flat and cold and despite the dulling properties of the drug, a cold worm twisted in Terri's stomach as those brown orbs studied her.

"Baron." Andre broke the silence that had settled on the room. The single word was part name, part curse as it tripped from his mouth.

"Andre, you look good. I heard you were out." Baron turned his gaze from Terri and onto Andre and Ike instead. "And Ike, putting on a show I hear?"

Ike didn't answer, clearly unsettled at these men's arrival. Andre looked... scared? Terri wasn't sure what was happening but she knew she didn't want to be involved. She leaned against the wall, trying to remain still, invisible.

Baron ignored Ike, focusing fully on Andre. He took a half step toward the much smaller man, then gesticulated with a hand at where the stage lay. "Only back on the street and already you are trying to get back in the game Andre?"

"So what? Plenty of business to go round, I aint lookin' to harm your business, just lookin' to set up my own," Andre replied defiantly.

From where Terri stood, it was like watching a Yorkshire Terrier barking at a rottweiler. The terrier might bark a good game but if it ever came to a bite there was only ever going to be one winner.

Baron steepled his fingers, hands raised to his face. He bounced his two steepled index fingers against his lower lip in a thoughtful manner, sighing softly then, like an adult disappointed in an answer from a child.

"Andre, Andre. I don't care. In fact, I don't give a shit if you want to run some broken down, junkie whores for ten bucks a jump to some homeless fuckers on the shit side of town. That's your limit and I am happy to leave you to it. I do care if you try to set yourself up, peddling high end merchandise. That is my business and you trying to take a slice of it does bother me." Baron looked about himself, distaste clear on his face. "No offence to you Ike but Andre... seriously? Setting up some kind of show with that sort of talent just so you can pimp her out to a bunch of drunks who can barely clear their bar tabs? You got no class and you got no business here anymore."

"Fine," Andre said, nervous desperation in his voice, "I'll take her and go."

"Andre, she isn't going with you. She is coming with me. Go back to your normal level, street pimpin'. That's where you belong."

Terri wasn't a hundred percent following what was happening. But she was cold beneath the coat, her body felt sticky and grimy and as far as she was concerned the adventure was over and she just wanted to go home.

"I want to go," she said in a low voice.

"What was that, Princess?" Baron called out.

"I want to go," Terri repeated, louder this time.

"See Andre, she wants to go with me. Not you, me."

This wasn't what Terri had meant at all and she mutely shook her head as Baron spoke. He just seemed to think that was Terri still agreeing and he moved things along accordingly.

"Jay, put her in the car, get her back and cleaned up," Baron said, the younger man moving instantly. Andre went to grab at his arm as he passed by on his way to collect Terri but Jay just swayed his body clear of the outstretched hand and Baron simply took a step forward. That was enough to cow Andre.

"I'll follow after I settle things here," Baron called out as Jay led Terri away. He pulled a roll of money from his pocket, peeling off fifty-dollar bills as Terri was led out into the night.

The car ride went quickly. Jay, the driver, wasn't a talker and Terri was content enough to curl, cat like, on the back seat as her eyelids drooped from tiredness and the warmth of the vehicle's interior.

She was led, gently but firmly, to an elevator in a nondescript apartment block, to the top floor. Then there was a brief navigation through a corridor to an apartment door and inside to find herself in a spacious tastefully decorated living room. Once more, Jay hustled her along, showing her the bathroom and leaving a bathrobe to change into after she'd showered.

By the time Baron arrived, Terri was clean and refreshed. She sat on the edge of a couch, wearing just the bathrobe as that was all she had aside from the raincoat. The big man entered the room, pausing at the door to confer with Jay.

"What's done?" Baron asked.

"Just cleaned up like you said," Jay answered. Baron gave him an approving pat on the shoulder and the young man let himself out.

Baron walked over to a drink laden table that was next to the TV across from where Terri sat. He poured himself a large glass of whiskey, not offering Terri anything.

"What's your name?" He didn't turn from the table as he posed the question.

"Terri," she answered simply.

"Age?"

"Twenty-five."

"Well Terri, welcome to my home. Let me explain what happens now, disabuse you of any misconceptions you might have," Baron said as he turned, drink in hand, before settling himself down in a leather armchair on one side of the room, a gap of about ten feet lying between them.

"To start, you were Andre's, you are now mine. That's done, over. Moving on, I run things differently. I cater to a more discerning client, providing high end merchandise and quality experiences."

He put the drink down on the arm of the chair, leaning forward he waggled a finger, making sure that Terri was fully focused on him. He gave a slight frown.

"It seems Andre doped you up. Probably for the best at the beginning although I prefer my goods to be clear. Still, you seem to be following. I want to be clear now, you need to understand something. Andre was a street pimp. I am not. I don't mind being called a pimp, it's as good a word as any to describe my profession but I am not on the street. I am 'of' the street however. I grew up poor, hungry and hard. Bettered myself. Made something of myself. But understand this, I got richer, not softer. Break my rules, cause me trouble and you will see my 'street side' soon enough. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," Terri answered in a small voice, completely intimidated by him.

Baron settled back into the chair and wetted his lips with his drink. "I will keep the explanations simple for now, you will learn the small details later. For now, you live and work in this building, I own a number of apartments here and in other buildings but this is your place now. You will share a room at first, perform well and you'll earn your own room. I am Baron, you call me that, you met Jay. Whatever either of us tell you to do, you do, instantly and without complaint. You don't leave the apartments or building without permission or escort. You service any client you are sent to with the same skill you showed tonight on that stage. Simple rules. You understand?"

"Yes. Yes, I understand," Terri answered, voice hollow with fear and apprehension. What had she gotten herself into this time?

"Good. Stand and take off the robe so I can see you properly."

Terri obeyed straightaway, letting the bathrobe fall to her feet. Her hair was still damp from the shower and it fell past her shoulders, clinging to her soft white skin. Baron prised his bulk from the leather chair, the solid furniture creaking as his weight lifted from it. He passed her by, going to a cabinet that Terri hadn't noticed before, behind the couch. It was a simple dark stained wooden construction. Solid panels, two upper doors, two lower doors and a small shelf set at the midpoint. On the shelf there was a little wooden box with a silver-plated lid about twice the size of a packet of cigarettes. Baron raised the lid and lifted something small out of it. Terri couldn't see what he had retrieved, his large hand swallowing it up.

He walked back to her and with a low grunt he got down on one knee. With a deftness that surprised her, he adroitly removed the navel piercing she wore and replaced it with a new one. Baron balanced it on the tip of one long black finger so that Terri could see it properly. It was a simple golden disc, '27' inscribed on its surface in black lettering.

"That, huhn, ahh, that is your number. You are number 27 in my stable, my high end stable. I have others who work for me, they wear silver but you are certainly gold level merchandise," he explained as he rose again with a grunt.

Terri didn't say anything and that didn't seem to bother Baron. He moved back to the cabinet, lifting the small box clear, he opened up the top two doors, revealing a space filled with wooden pegs. Most were empty but from five or six hung collars. He took a second to choose before selecting one of them. Then he stooped to open the lower cabinet. Terri could hear the distinctive sound of a metal chain clinking as he pulled something out from the cabinet. Once more he returned to where Terri remaining standing still, at his command.

As he came around, she could see the collar was leather, about a half inch thick. The leather had been treated so it was a rich burgundy in colour. Set in the centre was a large ring. In his other hand he carried a metal chain, a leash in fact with a sturdy black leather strap at one end. He tossed the leash onto the couch so that he only held the collar.

"Turn around," he commanded and she did. The collar was then fitted about her neck, it wasn't tight but the fact that it was about her throat at all seemed to steal the breath from her lungs.

"Nice, it's a good colour on you. Yes, I like it." Baron said, admiring the fit, tugging it lightly by the ring to check it wasn't too snug. Satisfied he returned to his chair and his drink leaving poor Terri still standing awkwardly as she waited to see what would happen next.

"I need to see you've accepted your role. You probably agreed to whatever half assed crap Andre fed you about being run by a pimp. So now you're going to agree to it all over again with me. All you need to do is pick up that leash, fasten it to your collar and then bring it to your owner. So do it. Now."

Terri moved on auto pilot, the drug, the tiredness, the latent buzz from the sex with Tucker and Tyson and the divergent situation she now found herself in, had all left her shocked to her core. In the last two years she had cheated on her husband, slept with countless men, been in gangbangs and threesomes, had a passionate three way with two black women hours after their sons and friends had run a train on her. Her body had been pierced, inked, fucked and on a trip to Africa she had been bred. Terri had moved from being an innocent housewife with a love of reading into a divorced writer of erotica and all of this had happened in two short years.

Was it so strange that she now found herself on her most dangerous adventure of all? Becoming the property of a pimp?

She attached the end of the leash to her collar, the clip closing with a metallic click. Holding the other end, the leather oddly warm in her hand Terri trudged to Baron, her feet leaden. She held it out to him and he accepted her yielding to him with good grace. There was no exultation like with Andre, he simply took it for what it was and pressed on with matters.

"Very good, now come with me," Baron said, heaving himself upright. Terri walked obediently behind the big black man as he led her by the leash through the apartment. He opened the door to the master bedroom and with a slight tug he had her step inside.

The king-sized bed, its bedding jet black in colour didn't surprise Terri but the collection of BDSM devices did cause her to falter, the leash pulling her on to the room's center.

Against one wall was a diagonal cross frame, set with manacles for hands and feet, beside that was a pillory and closest to the bed was some sort of bench, like a vault horse. It was a couple of feet wide at most, maybe three feet in length. It had a padded top with a padded shelf running the length of the bench on both sides. She could see manacle fittings on these shelves as well.

Baron tugged on the chain, winding the metal links around his hand, drawing Terri toward him, closer and closer. Soon there was only a few inches left between his hand and her throat. Terri's body was a hairsbreadth from his protruding waistline.

"I never provide my clientele with any merchandise that I haven't personally checked out myself. Besides which, you need to experience the benefits of being in my stable. Fed, warm and safe. That's a given. But you are one of those ones who get off on getting fucked hard. Turning tricks was always your destiny. Now you will be earning for me, and for that you will get all the cock you can handle. That's the pay-out for you."

Terri had guessed that his bulk was more muscle than fat, especially given how easily he had overwhelmed Andre, Ike and Ike's bouncer. Now she felt his strength for herself. He lifted her handily onto the bench. Terri was placed on all fours, hands and ankles shackled as they rested on the support shelves, her torso lying flat face down on the padded top. Baron wound the leash on to a hook out of sight to Terri, leaving her enough play in the chain to raise and turn her head from side to side.

"Watch now. Look at who is going to take you tonight, tomorrow and for the next few days of your existence." Baron began undressing, suit jacket and shirt coming off first.

"You are gonna get fucked hard, constantly, going to have you cumming like a train. I'll start taking you off the drug, replace it with black cock. Soon that's all you'll want and need." His shoes, socks and pants came off.

In his boxers, he looked to Terri like that big black actor from Armageddon, except that Baron had hair and a beard, but their physique was almost identical. He pulled his boxers down and Terri found herself letting out a small whimper of need at the sight of his long, wide, midnight toned black cock. She pushed her crotch against the bench, grinding it as best she could against the padding as her eyes drank in the sight of his member beginning to engorge with blood.

"Yes, you are going to be a good ho, I can see the need in you, the bit that makes you special," he stroked his cock, hastening his erection. "That innocent face, so pretty, a little angel. That body that's built to sin, all firm and fertile. Then add your addiction for the black meat... perfect combination."