Turn the Page: Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri found herself pulling at the leather manacles, wanting to touch herself. The grinding wasn't enough. Stimulating her clit just seemed to accent the empty feeling in her pussy. She need cock.

"Use me," she begged softly. "Use my body, please, please, I need to be used, fucked, I need to sin."

Baron gave one last series of tugs, a foot long cock now iron-hard and ready. He disappeared from view, moving behind her. Terri shivered as his large hands settled on her hips, drawing her body back slightly so that her pussy was now off the edge of the bench. She could almost see in her mind's eye, her pussy drooling in anticipation. The sight of his huge frame lumbering past her, black beard bristling, coal black skin almost drawing in the light with its darkness, it had made her see him as more animal than man. A big black bear, powerful, hungry from its hibernation and she was the salmon, flopping helplessly in his paws.

His large cock plonked against the lips of her pussy, parting them like the curtains on a stage. He burrowed inside of her, a slow, creeping impalement. His iron stiff cock meeting the natural resistance of a young tight pussy and overcoming it. Her vagina seemed to flare out before the tip of his spear, contracting as it passed, muscles clinging to the dark flesh as it sank deeper and deeper inside her.

Well over half of his total length was now within her wet cunt, more following with each gasping breath the young blonde exhaled. Terri was shaking her ass, trying to twerk against the restraining shackles and his grip on her hips. He was entering her, but she needed to be fucked, to feel his cock plunging inside.

Baron sped up. The rider as eager as his mount to start the gallop. The next three inches of dark dick sank inside her in a single push from him and Terri almost cooed blissfully at the sensation. His hands moved up to grip her shoulders, his giant frame bent over the small white woman's petite body.

"You think you are an addict for cock right now but you aren't. Not really. By the time I'm done with you, the only joy in your life will be when you are servicing a black man. You've been used, fucked, cum on and cum in. Now you are gonna be broken down to the bitch you are, I'll rebuild you into a submissive service provider, obedient, wanton and always willing."

Then he started to break her. For a big man he had speed. His cock moved in and out of her rapidly. Speed and size. The twelve-inch cock felt like a baseball bat was being shoved into her nether region. Speed, size and stamina. He started fast and just kept going. He didn't alter pace, no adjusting his angle of entry or adding a twist to his hips as he ploughed into her. Baron felt like a machine, one wrapped in warm living tissue but a machine all the same, programmed to repeat indefinitely.

Speed, size, stamina and ultimately supremacy. This wasn't him trying to get her off. He was teaching her, training her, putting her in her place with each powerful, pussy punishing thrust. He was in charge, the boss, the chief. He was her pimp.

Terri started cumming after a minute and he fucked her nonstop as she trembled and moaned in place. The first orgasm faded away till it was a faint echo in the pit of her stomach and then the second one began to build; she could tell that it was going to be more intense than its predecessor the moment it started. The urge in her was to move, to ride it out, to claw and grip the flesh of the man fucking her so hard. But she couldn't and so she had no outlet for the energy of the orgasm at it hit.

"Jesus, Jesus, uh, uh, good, God, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," all she could do was scream and moan. And Baron kept on fucking her hard, fast and deep.

The third one started before the second one began to fade, not as big but the ripples of pleasure it pulsed through her intertwined with those of the previous orgasm, increasing their potency. Then she was coming a fourth time, her stomach muscles cramping from the abuse. A fifth orgasm chased the fourth throughout her spasming body, nerve endings firing signals out willy-nilly, her brain almost shutting down from the tsunami of sensations.

Baron craned to the side, slowing down slightly so he could look at Terri. He had been hammering at her for over ten minutes but he felt sure that she had found it longer than that. The little blonde was slack jawed, one cheek pressed to the surface of the bench, eyes wide and staring into space. She hadn't said anything for a good minute, even her grunts had tailed away as he had hammered in and out of her.

He slowed down still further, drawing his black cock back further than he had before this. Back, back, until about three inches remained inside her, jerking in and out in an ever-slowing manner. As he watched, some animation re-emerged in her face, eyes losing their vacant stare. Terri once again began pushing back against his cock with the little room she had.

"More, uh, uh, more. Gimme more," she moaned.

"More what?" Baron asked, stopping completely.

"More, more cock, more black cock," the young blonde sobbed desperately.

"You need it big, black and bare, don't you?" Baron questioned her.

"Yes, yes, more, more, please!"

"Next few days you will get all you can handle and then some. You are wearing your number but you still need branding. I'll be inking 'BB' on you in the next few days." He fed an inch inside her. "Tell me what BB means and I'll give you another inch."

"Baron's Bitch," Terri said, as good a guess as any. "Uhhh," she groaned as he slipped more cock into her.

"Clever girl, yeah that's what all my girls have marked on them. Most of them needed seasoning to get them to where you are now. You already love the black cock. You just need to learn that there is no going back now. You are in the game now. I'll have you turned out and earning in no time. Let me hear an 'amen'.

"A-Amen."

"Good, now let me hear an Amen Baron," he said continuing to torment her.

"Amen Baron... more please. More cock please."

"Hallelujah bitch, you are going to make me rich," Baron said, "praise the lord for the fine white hos."

Baron started fucking her again, cock jarring her tender pussy as he angled himself so that he driving his cock in and up as he slammed forward. As he moved Baron began freeing Terri from the restraints, practised hands making short work of the leather buckles. Freed, he scooped her off the bench, walking with her in his arms before him, his cock six inches deep in her pussy. At the bed, Baron flopped in a semi-controlled fashion onto his side, pulling Terri against his chest as he did. She was pinned to his bulk as they toppled onto the mattress, bouncing slightly on the firm bed before coming to rest, the large black pimp spooning her.

The leash was hanging loose from her collar, the metal chain cool against her breasts. She felt Baron slide an arm between her neck and the mattress, curling beneath her to emerge the other side, his hand gripping onto the links of the leash, pulling it taut but no more than that. The big man began grinding his cock inside her in a clockwise motion. Terri began to move as well, her own pelvis sliding about, her ass pushing against his body as she moved counter clockwise against him so that the hard black cock so deep inside her pressed against the walls of her pussy, shifting left, right, forward and back even as it moved up and down withing the confines of her vaginal passage.

A beefy hand began groping her sloshing breasts, the firm white teats shifting in response to Baron and Terri's copulating.

"If all the white girls knew it could be so good then they'd all come work for me, yeah?"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, so good, uh, so good," Terri panted in agreement.

"Yeah, coast to coast, nothing but tiny tight white pussies doing tricks for the black pimp," he pounded her hard, "gimme another amen for that bitch."

"Uh, uh, Amen, uh, uh, uh, uh."

"Good girl, good girl. You are doing so good. I'm going to give you a treat, just this one time. Where do you want Baron to put his seed this time. You want it in you or you want to taste it?"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh so close to cumming, uh, I don't know, can't think, uh, uh. You choose, you choose."

"You close huh? Then let's put it deep inside you, put some cum in that belly."

He tightened his hold on Terri, half rolling so that she was pushed over into her belly, the big man rolling on her bubble butt as he pushed himself, building up again to a cruel, pounding pace that had Terri moaning and squealing with each thrust.

"That's it, you cum on this big black cock bitch, cum all over it and I'll seed your whore womb."

"Cumming, cumming, oh, urrrrgh, urrrgh, uh, cumming, cumming daddy, cumming for you, cumming for you Daddy."

"Fuck yes, good, good bitch, your Daddy is gonna cum too, black pimp daddy fucking seeding you now, owning that white pussy... urk, urggh, AAARRRRGGHH."

They thrashed on the bed, Terri bucking against the 300 plus pounds of black man pounding her into the mattress. She felt his cock erupting within her, the warmth of his load seeping further still inside her, more coating the walls of her pussy as he continued to pound her.

An hour later and Terri lay panting on the bed, the black sheets bunched and askew from their bodies writhing on top of them. Her lips and tongue were coated from his last load, Baron feeding it to her, instructing her to catch every drop.

There was a knock on the door and Jay entered. If the sight of his boss naked and sweating profusely shocked or bothered him, his face gave no indication at all. Baron stooped down with a grunt, pulling a silk dressing gown from the foot of the bed. He pulled it on, belting it closed before finally acknowledging Jay's presence.

"All good?" Baron asked.

"Yes, still three clients here but everything else is taken care of," was the reply.

"Excellent. I need to do my rounds." Baron hitched a thumb at Terri still lying on the bed, "Take her through her paces for another hour then let her sleep for four hours. Dose her up then either you or Tank run her again. No rough stuff, I will be taking pictures later."

"Sure, no problems. Okay to fuck that ass? Been thinking about it since I seen it at Ike's."

"Yes, but remember to keep to the training." With that Baron swept out of the room with as much grace as his bulk would allow.

Jay leaned over the bed and retrieved the end of the leash. He had to tug it hard in order to get the tired young white woman moving but after a brief delay he was leading a docile Terri back out of the bedroom towards the shower. As he walked, he began disrobing, eager to take his turn on Baron's latest hoe.

The next morning, the bright sun was doing nothing to improve Andre's mood. After Baron had left, Andre had drowned his sorrows in vodka for three hours before Ike threw him out. Now he was blearily sitting on the end of his bed in the shit heap he called home. Spread out beside him was what was left of the thousand dollars Baron had softened the blow of losing Terri with.

"Three hundred and ten, three hundred and twenty, three hundred and thirty. Three hundred and thirty. Fuck that! Fuckin' Ike, robbing me, gonna settle with him today, no way I drank that much las' night," Andre said out loud, staring in disgust at the considerably reduced pile of money.

There was a loud thump on his door. Immediately he began snatching up the money, stuffing it down the front of his sweatpants.

"Who dat?" he called out. There were a lot of ex con's living in the halfway house and it wouldn't surprise him if it was one of them looking to share in Andre's money.

For an answer, there was another loud thump on the door.

"Whoever it is, jes' fuck off fore I come over there and fuck you up," Andre called out belligerently.

There was no sound now at the door.

"Dat's right, you don't come round hittin' my door, not my door mother fucker," he crowed.

There wasn't a thump this time, it was more of a bang. The kind of bang you get when a big muscled black man hits a cheap wooden door on the run, full power. The door exploded inwards, a foot wide section that contained the lock tearing itself free from the rest of the wooden door. Following close behind the flying debris was Coach Jonah Crewel... and he looked ready to kill.

The big high school basketball coach seized Andre by the neck and threw him clear across the room. He pounced after him, his large foot resting firmly on the smaller man's throat.

"What the fuck did you do?" Jonah demanded in a voice as cold as a gravestone in winter, pressing down on Andre's throat for emphasis.

To be continued...