All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 10'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dude

Tracking evil needs new parts

Waiting for that

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher500012 months ago

Jane's blow job was great! I hope she comes back.

JaidenAJaidenA12 months ago

That was great, can't wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have really enjoyed following Terri in this story and will now read other stories by this author which appear equally well written. This story has particular resonance for me as my wife Christine shares a passion for Dominant Black Men with the heroine of the story and actually serves one here in the UK. Whilst she isn't subjected to the kind of intensive 'pimping' that Terri undergoes, she is often used as a 'White Sweetener' to further a business that is as Black owned as she is herself.

Average_StudentAverage_Student4 months ago

I loved how she ended up with her hair cut again. I have this sexy mental image of Terri with a pixie cut. Also, I've always wondered what happens next in these types of interracial stories, meaning so many stories get to the most exciting point and then stop. I've always wanted to know what happens to the characters next. You explored that, and it was brilliant. She ended up divorced, pregnant, pimped out, etc. I'm not sure where you'd go next, but I hope to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is amazing, great job. I was just wondering if you’ll be continuing this or if it’s over.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting3 months agoAuthor

I have 3 more stories left in Terri’s journey before I will be bringing the series to a close, just not sure when I will be writing the next one.

MtlstlMtlstl3 months ago

God this story is hot, can’t wait to see what happens next. Great job.

inkognitasinkognitasabout 1 month ago

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. I'm really looking forward to the last three chapters. 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...