All Comments on 'Turnabout is Fair Play'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sacksackover 14 years ago
bravo!!

flows beautifully and so very erotic. Certainly one of the best cheerleader spanking stories on LIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great addition to the series!

Great story....just enough reference to former characters and titles.... twists and turns and wet dreams galore! Keep up the good writing Charles!!

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 14 years ago
This had potential

This is just the kind of story my wife likes, but your choice of language makes it hard to take the story seriously. I was going to print it out for her and edit out all the 'boobie-balls', 'cunnies' and 'pouches', but there was so many I lost interest and gave up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ahhhhh.... Lisa.

Petersunn again illustrates his ability to tease the reader for many pages and rewards them with culmination that's appropo in the oddball/blast from the past/scewed reality of the Templeton College campus. I just love Lisa's slender, trim, cute as a button form with that awe inspiring to die for bottom. I hope Mr. Petersunn will see fit to get her on Templeton's Cornholing team! (The lone cheerleader assigned to urge on the cornholers???)I think she'd be a natural!

<P>

Another entertaining tale. I look forward to your next story.

<P>

A_S

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 11 years ago
Awesome

I enjoyed this story and would really like to see Pam get her wish with Mr. Peters and Mr. Flanders! Maybe a couple other staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Horny

I am so Horny after reading this story i feel like i need a big dick to cum inside my tight little cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Toe curling good

Will definitely read again...and again.....great build up for short story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Simply the best in the series......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous