All Comments on 'Turnabout Pt. 15'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very hot adventure, I would so love it if "Linda" could get dumped off and abandoned at the next party, maybe while Marie went home with someone familiar. Imagine the interaction of happening across one of the partygoers out somewhere, although for Linda she might just not get recognized for who she was if "she" was dressed as a guy. Maybe Linda could play maid at the next party, or even fluffer maid, having to stay after everybody went home with whoever they hooked up with as she slept over and cleaned up the house? How about instead of a kiss competition, an oral competition, as in who could service the most cock by the end of the night, with the looser getting paddled by the winner, or even getting awarded the keys to the chastity device?

Such possibilities, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another well written chapter. I’m curious as to how far Linda will go and how “she” will get there. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Turnabout Pt. 14B Previous Part
Turnabout Series Info