Turned

Story Info
James decides to be less than honest at work.
2.3k words
4.48
15.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Another boring ass night at work.

My name is James. I attend a small liberals arts College in the Midwest and work the late shift at a seedy run down 7/11-type store just outside of town. The money is shit, but it helps with what scholarships and my parents don't cover. Importantly, it gives me just enough money to rent an apartment on my own.

The owner, Javier, owns half a dozen or so of these around the state and allegedly does pretty well for himself. I often wonder how considering I've been here for 3 hours and have only had one customer. In discussing this with Javier on one of his stop-bys, he sternly reminded me that there's always something to do and I should apply myself harder.

I ran a pretty tight shift for the first month of working there, but gradually started taking liberties. I'd buy a soda and snack before going to the back office to dick around on my phone for half an hour at a time, glancing every now and then at the security camera to make sure no customers came in.

It had been harder than ever tonight to stay focused. It had been a pretty shitty day. I bombed a test that I assumed would be a slam dunk and was feeling pretty tore up inside about it. I hadn't met many people since coming here, which precluded me from having an older connection to buy me some beers. I spent an ample amount of time glaring over at the alcohol section of the store.

By closing time, I had overcome any doubts. I put $9 in the register, loaded up a six pack into my backpack and biked to my apartment after closing down the shop for the night.

It was exactly what I needed. Though I was a little hungover, I felt recharged and ready to take on whatever the day threw at me. Classes flew by and I even convinced my professor to let me do some work to help my grade after the exam.

Everything considered, I didn't feel all too bad about going to work that night. I strolled in, said hello to Bob, who had the shift before me, and settled down at the cash register with a book.

Things were pretty normal until around 9pm when Javier walked in. I reactively snapped my book closed and stood straight, acting like I was doing something other than reading a book on company time.

"Ah, James" he said while shaking his head with a sigh. "Please lock up the store and meet me in the office, ok?"

Not waiting for an answer, he walked right by me. My heart was beating out of my chest and my mind was going a mile a minute. I was sure I was going to get fired, but I didn't know what else would happen because I was underage and stole beer.

I forced my fingers to obey and locked up the store before meekly walking back into the office.

Javier was sitting back in his chair with his feet on the table, thumbing through a manilla folder. Without looking up, he asked "so, how was business last night?"

"Well, uh.." I stammered, "pretty slow and.."

He dismissively waved his hand for me to stop.

"Ebough with this. Just look at this."

He laid out a few security camera stills of me taking the beer and putting cash in the teller.

"How old are you again, James? 18? So, too young to be buying beer in the first place. I've let you buy soda and snacks on your own, but this is a different matter entirely. It's not only about what you did, it's about what I'm liable for. I could get fined for this. I'm going to have to go to the police."

I sat stunned. A tear fell down my cheek as I cradled my head in my head.

"Please...I paid for it. The money is there. It was a stupid mistake...I understand I can't work here anymore..but please..this will ruin my life."

We sat in painful silence for a few minutes that felt like hours.

Javier broke the silence by producing two beers from behind his desk and opening them. Surprisingly, he slid one over to me.

"Drink. Believe it or not, you're not the first employee who has done this. A few years ago, a girl named Samantha worked here. She did the same thing. We reached an arrangement and she stayed on, she even made more money than she did before." He remarked with a chuckle.

I silently sipped my beer and looked up, intrigued.

"H-how?"

"I'm glad you asked" he said as he produced another folder from inside his desk.

"Inside here is the arrangement we arrived at. If it looks good, we can forget this ever happened. If not, I'll have to call the police..and I can't be held accountable for what happens to you in the can." He laughed.

He stood up and walked up on the side of me, putting the folder down in front of me.

"Go on, take a peak" he said with a wink.

I opened the folder and gasped louder than I had ever before as I was greeted with picture after picture of Javiar fucking and getting sucked by some girl, presumably Samantha. There were dozens of pictures, of her getting it in her ass, mouth, pussy, pumping cocks with her fists and even some where multiple dudes were surrounding her fucking or getting ready to fuck.

He barely doubled over laughing at my reaction. Snapping back to reality, I slammed the folder closed and turned to face Javiar, but was greeted instead by his hard Latin cock inches away from my face.

"B-b-b-but Mr. Sanchez, I'm not gay, what the hell" I stammered.

"Really?" He looked puzzled. "I assumed you were a faggot from the second I saw you" he laughed as he pulled his chair over to mine and sat down, his dick still out.

"No matter. You either take care of me or I involve the police. Either way, given your physique, you'll end up filled with man meat."

I bit my lip in anger and looked up at him with his cocky grin as he stroked his long cock.

"You know, I've never heard of anyone going to jail for this type of thing!" I said, defiantly.

"Ha ha ha, sure sure, whatever you need to tell yourself. Perhaps you are right. Perhaps they will let you off with a slap on the wrist. Yet, perhaps I take this picture of you putting money in the till and say it's you taking money out of it, eh?"

Silence again as I knew the fucking asshole bastard had me trapped.

"Now, are we going to continue to trade hypotheticals or are you going to suck some dick and keep your job and your ass out of prison? It's simple, James."

Silence again.

"Please..you can't tell anyone.." I muttered.

He smiled and walked over.

"You're in no position to tell me what to do. I'll tell who I like. However, I doubt any of them run in the same circles as you or your faggot friends" he laughed.

"Now take off your clothes" he barked.

I slowly got undressed and stood there infront of him naked, cupping my modest package. He eyed me over like a piece if meat, his hands traveling up and down my ass as he grunted. Finally he put his hand on top or my head and pushed me down to my knees.

There it was. It had to be twice as long as mine, at least. It was like a porno star cock. I had absolutely no interest in doing this, but I felt kind of awed by the sheer size of it. Below it were two of the biggest balls I've ever seen.

I reluctantly grabbed his shaft and slid the tip of his dick into my mouth. I closed my eyes and hoped it would be over soon. The taste wasn't offensive or anything, his head was king of spongey which was a weird contrast with his rock hard shaft.

I mainly focused on licking his cock head and mildly jerking him off with my free hand. Obviously this wasn't to his liking as he grabbed the back of my head and sent 3 inches into my mouth.

"You have to learn how to do this right, James" he said as he slowly moved his dick in and out of my mouth.

"You have to learn how to please a real man. That means taking it in your throat, kissing it, cupping my balls..eating my cum. I'm going to go easy on you today since it's your first time, but after a while I'll be expecting more from you."

He continued to slide more and more into my mouth as he spoke. I felt like I was doing OK with it until it started to get into my throat. I started choking and backed up quickly, gasping for air.

"Ha ha, good try, James, you'll get there. Now suck on my balls and work my dick with your hands until you're ready to try again. "

I set to work on his balls, licking and sucking them while stroking his cock. I could feel his body tingle and heard him moan. A weird feeling of pride went through my body. What the fuck was happening.

Without a word, he grabbed my head to stop me and plunged his dick back into my mouth.

"OK James, focus on your breathing...breath through your nose. I'm close and am not stopping for anything."

There was no humor or sign of joking in his demeanor. He looked down on me simply as a vessel for getting his nut. Without thinking, I dropped my hand down and noticed my dick was rock hard.

He quickly swatted my hand away with his foot.

"You can jack your little twig on your own time, focus on me, idiot" he snarled, as he plunged his dick further into me.

I felt it poking my throat again and focused on breathing through my nose as instructed. It was still uncomfortable, but tolerable. He started moving back and forth a little quicker as I tried to keep pace with sucking, slurping, and licking.

"Play with your tits"

It took me a second to understand what he meant, as I was rail thin and didn't have man boobs, but I obliged by tweaking my nipples while he continued to fuck my face. Every twist sent shocks through my body.

"Fuck yeah, you slutty bitch" he screamed as he slammed his full length down my throat, my nose plowing into his pubes and my chin flopping against his balls.

I began choking immediately and his cock pulled back into my mouth as he blew his load.

"SWALLOW, SLUT" he yelled with a devilish smile.

I gulped down load after load that he pumped into my mouth in between breaths. Finally, all swallowed I collapsed in a heap at his feet.

"Woo!" Javviar exclaimed as he picked up my boxer shorts and wiped his dick off.

"I'd be lying if I said it was the best blowjob I've gotten, but you're not half bad. By end of semester you'll be deepthroating like your mom, huh?" he laughed.

I ignored the insult, because what was it on top of everything else that had just happened.

"I mean, imagine what your parents would think if you were blowing men their age out at college?"

He was beaming at my humiliation. Against all odds, my dick was harder than ever and was pulsing everytime he demeaned me.

"Anyway, your job is safe, cock boy." He was looking through his desk and putting stuff into my backpack. He stopped suddenly and flung a pair of lacy teal panties at me.

"These were Samantha's. They're yours now. You're going to want to buy more for our meet ups to, you know, keep the spice in our relationship" he laughed.

He pulled my backpack up on the desk with whatever he put in it and topped it off with some beers from his desk.

"I've packed some supplies for you in here. Look them over when you get home." He smiled. "Now get dressed, want to see your ass in those panties."

I pulled them on and reached for my shirt as he walked over. I noticed his cock was already hard again as he started palming my ass.

"Ungh, I can't wait to fuck your pussy and make you a real bitch. Soon. Real soon."

I closed my eyes, cock straining against my panties as he continued to feel me up. I was terrified of having that monster in my ass and was scrambling to think of ways out of it.

"Mmm. Ok, get the fuck out of here. I'll be checking out other stores this week and will be back next weekend. The stuff in your backpack will help you be ready, eh?"

He gave my ass one last swat and left. I sat there, half dressed for about 20 minutes, wondering how my life ended up like this. My cock was still rock hard, much harder than it had ever been, even when I had fooled around with chicks. I had never gone all the way, though. Was I really going to lose my virginity to a man old enough to be my dad?!

Once I got home, I collapsed into bed before stroking my dick, still wearing the panties, and having the most intense orgasm of my life...all while replaying me sucking Javier's beautiful cock.

Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers