Turned Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan strikes again.
2.7k words
4.53
4.4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will get the best out of these stories if you read them in order. Thank you.

Well, it's been 12 months since I discovered that I loved cock. I'm still working in the porn industry and making a lot of money. Generally, very happy with my life.

My ex-wife got a good divorce settlement but has blown it all and is now about to be thrown out of her home. She has a new boyfriend in tow, but he has no job or money. I suspect he's the reason they are broke.

So, I got a phone call from my ex, Sue, asking for a face-to-face meeting. It could only be to ask for money. I nearly said no, but then thought it better to meet up and let her know there would be no money. Kill any idea of a handout dead.

The doorbell rang dead on 9. Good, they are at least punctual.

I opened the door and there stood Sue and her new fella, and what a fella he was. Quite a stunner. I confess, I was a little jealous.

"Hi Sue and er, what's your boyfriend called."

"I'm John," said her boyfriend.

Sue looked annoyed.

"Shut up John and let me do the talking."

"Hi John, I'm Ryan. Very pleased to see you. Come on in and take a seat."

Sue didn't waste any time and jumped straight in.

"Ok Ryan. Let's get straight to the point. I need some money, and after what you did to me, I think you owe me."

"What I did to you! It was you who posted that video on social media."

"Only after you cheated on me and had sex with at least 20 men. And that was only one day. God knows how many in a week."

I looked across at John and an idea quickly formed in my mind.

"Ok Sue. I will help you out, but you will have to earn it. Or should I say John will have to earn it. How does 500 a week sound."

"Sounds good, but what does he have to do?"

"Nothing to strenuous, a bit of gardening, car washing, dusting, that kind of thing."

"I can manage that for 500 a week," said John.

"There is one condition though. He must work naked."

"What. Not a chance," said John as he jumped up and headed for the door.

"Have a think about it and let me know."

"I'll talk him round," said Sue as they both disappeared out of the door.

I thought that would be the last I heard from them, but I was wrong.

Two days later I received a call from John.

"Look, we need the money, so I'll do it, but no funny business. Ok?"

"It's a serious business proposition. If you want it, you can start on Monday at 9."

"I'll be there."

Monday morning and John turned up on time.

"Hi John, come on in. Good to see you."

I wasn't lying. He is one good looking guy.

"Do you want a drink before you start?"

"Yep. Why not. Coffee would be good."

I made us both a coffee and we chatted for about an hour. Turns out we had quite a lot of common interests. We had a good laugh. A decent guy all in all.

"Come on," I said. "Time to get changed for work. You can dump your clothes on the bed in the spare bedroom."

"You don't really want me to work in the nude, do you?"

"I do. I'm sure Sue has told you all about me, so you shouldn't be surprised that I want to watch you work in the buff. Don't worry, I'm not going to jump on you. Just look."

"Ok, but remember, I'm a straight guy."

"Noted."

When he came out of the bedroom I couldn't help be stare at his body. He obviously worked out in the gym. Nicely toned muscle and a cracking six pack. But it was his cock that drew my attention. It was about 7 inch flaccid. God knows how long with an erection. But it was its girth that really impressed me. It was huge. I couldn't help myself; I felt my cock growing, and it was obvious to John as the bulge in my shorts grew. I saw him look, and I'm sure I saw his cock twitching. He quickly turned away and started cleaning.

The morning passed quickly and it was soon lunch time.

"Come on over John, I've made you a sandwich."

John sat opposite me on the sofa. He was not embarrassed about having no clothes on. He sat with his legs apart, and I had a good view of his tackle.

"I've got to review last week's recording. You ok John if I play it on this monitor?"

"Yep. Ok I guess"

After about ten minutes I looked away from the monitor and glanced at John.

He was making no attempt to hide his raging erection. It was about 9 inches long and the widest I've seen.

John said, looking at the monitor, "You like giving blow jobs, don't you?"

"I do. I love the feel of cock on my tongue. I bet you like BJ's off Sue."

"I've never had my cock sucked."

"What! Never?"

"No. Every woman I've been with has said my cocks too big to suck. Some even refused sex full stop."

"Wow. that's not right. Every guy needs a blow."

"Yeh. It pisses me off"

"Do you want me blow you?" I said looking at his monster cock.

"Hang on. I told you I'm straight."

"Yes, I know, but male or female, what's the difference with a BJ. If you close your eyes and picture in your mind Sue crawling across the floor towards you."

"Yeh. I guess so"

"Ok. Lean back and relax. Remember, think of Sue."

I then crawled over to John and took hold of his cock. I heard him gasp as I touched him.

I ran my fingers up and down its length, whilst licking the end. There was lots of pre cum for me to taste. I then slowly slid his cock into my mouth. There wasn't much room left in there. I knew from the noises John was making, he was enjoying my efforts. As there wasn't any room for tongue play, I instead rotated my head round as I moved in and out. He soon started to tense up and I knew he was about to come. I pulled back just leaving the end of his cock in my mouth then I could catch every drop. Then it came. Lots of it.

"Oh god," said John. "That was fantastic."

I opened my mouth and showed him all the cum, and then swallowed.

"Yep. Shure was," I said.

"What have I done? I'm straight you know."

"Yes, so you keep telling me. It was only a blow job, and you enjoyed it. I consider you a friend now, and wouldn't do or say anything to hurt you. Sue will never know, and you have had your first BJ."

"First! You mean there will be more?"

"If you're a good boy and finish the dusting."

He did finish the dusting and he got blown every day that first week.

Monday John arrived as usual, and started to remove his clothes.

"It's ok John, no need to strip off."

"But I thought that was part of the deal."

"It was just me being infantile. You can keep them on. For now, anyway."

Later, after lunch I thought John would ask for another BJ, however, he kept his shorts on and said.

"Ryan, you know I told you I had always wanted a blow, but never got one. Well, there's something else I've always wanted, but never got."

"What's that John?"

"To give anal. All the women said my cock was too big to go up their ass."

"You know John, you are my friend now, so if you want to use my ass, your more than welcome."

"I knew you would say that, but the problem is am a straight guy as you know."

"Look. One ass is the same as another. If I get on my hands and knees, you will only see my ass. Picture it as Sue's and go for it."

"Ok, let's do it."

I found a bottle of lube and gave it to John with instructions to use plenty. I then took my shorts off and John saw my lacy knickers.

"Wow. I like your knickers. They really suit you."

"Thanks," I said as I got on all fours.

I didn't look back as I didn't want to spook him. I was looking forward to his giant cock up my ass. I felt him behind me putting lube on my arse. Then it arrived. He pushed his monster cock straight in. It wasn't gentle. It felt as big as it looked, long and wide.

He started slowly, and gradually increased his speed until he was pounding away like a jack hammer. I knew he was enjoying himself by the noise he was making. Good job there are no neighbours within earshot. As he was so large my prostate got a good massage and I couldn't help a hands-free ejaculation. He suddenly stopped with his cock deep inside me and I felt all his warm cum filling my ass. John slowly pulled out and sat back on the floor. I stood up so his cum could run out of my ass and down my legs. Lovely.

"That was terrific. A really tight hole. To think I've been missing that all my life. Thank you so much Ryan."

"I can assure you, the pleasures all mine."

"Do you want a tissue to wipe your legs?"

"Nope. I love the feeling of cum running down my leg, and it squelching between my legs," I said as I pulled my knickers back on.

"Blimy, I'm getting an education here."

So that was the agenda for the rest of the week. John gave me anal on the kitchen floor every day.

We now head into the 3rd week and I could tell John had something to say.

"Hey Ryan. I've got another favour to ask of you."

"No problem. Fire away."

"Well, as we both know, I'm not gay. But I know some straight guys like receiving anal. They get their partners to peg them with a strap on dildo. I would like to try it and see if it's for me."

"No problem. Only thing is, I can't use a strap on. I have things that would get in the way. We will have to use the real thing if that's ok?"

"Ok. I trust you."

"Let's start with a butt plug. That will help train your ass and make anal sex feel good. Come over here and bend over."

I got a small butt plug and after lubing his ass, I slowly inserted it.

"Ok. Pull your pants up. You must now leave that in there until tomorrow. How does it feel."

"It feels great. Made me wince as it went in, but now feels ace. I can't leave it in 24 hours though. What if Sue saw it?"

"I'm sure she doesn't check your ass every night. She won't know it's there. You however will feel a buzz like nothing on earth, knowing you have a butt plug up your ass, and she hasn't got a clue."

"If you really want to live dangerously, have sex with her whilst it's in there."

"I haven't had sex with Sue since I started work here. Compared to sex here, it just seems kind of boring. Although sex with a butt up my ass might make it interesting."

The next morning John came in with a smile.

"What's tickling you," I said.

"I've enjoyed the butt plug so much I'm really looking forward to trying the real thing"

"Right. Keep the plug in until lunch time, and then we will go for it."

"You bugger. Making me wait."

"The best things come to those who wait."

Lunchtime came around and John was quick to remove his clothes.

"Ok John. Make yourself comfortable and let's get going."

He decided to bend over the back of the sofa. So, I went over and rubbed lube into his ass. I gently inserted a finger and he seemed relaxed. Gently rotating my finger, I found his prostate and massaged it. I could hear his breathing deepen. Next was my cock. Again, I was very gentle as I pushed it into his ass. I could feel him tense up until it passed his sphincter and then he relaxed again. Now we were rolling. I started slowly and built-up speed as we got into it.

"Oh my god," said John. "Come inside me, please."

So, I did. A nice big load.

"Wow, thanks, that's just what I needed," he said as he stood up. "I want to let your cum run down my legs and squelch around my crotch like you do. Lend us a pair of your knickers."

"You're a quick learner John. We are getting there."

It was notable, he never mentioned being straight today.

The rest of the week was spent giving John anal.

As he was leaving for the weekend, I said.

"Next weeks the big one."

"What does that mean?"

"You will have to wait and see."

Here we are, week 4 and John was on time as usual.

"Ok john, this morning a would like you to wash the cars, then after lunch I will have a question for you."

"Why not ask me now?"

"No, later. You need to be switched on. It's going to be a life changing moment."

Lunch came around and I could see John was desperate to hear what I had to say.

"Ok John, all the sex acts we have done over the last few weeks could be done by straight guys. However, there is one act that only gay men would do."

"What's that."

"Blow another man's cock."

I then took off my shorts and knickers exposing my now erect cock.

"It's time now to decide. Do you want to suck my cock? It's your choice. No pressure."

John just stood there looking me in the eyes. It was like time was frozen. Neither of us said anything.

Then Johns gaze moved down to my cock. He slowly got down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth. As he did so I felt a buzz surge through my body.

At first, he didn't know what to do, but learnt quicky. It wasn't long before I knew I would come.

"John, I'm going to come soon. If you don't want my cum in your mouth stop now."

He didn't stop, took my whole load, then looked up at me and swallowed.

"Looks like I'm gay doesn't it."

"I've never doubted it."

"You know, Sue is getting suspicious. She keeps asking why we don't have sex since I started working here."

"What do you tell her?"

"Just that I'm tired. You work me hard."

"More like I work you with something hard."

"Speaking of which, fuck me up the ass now."

We both stripped off and I took him slow and gentle. No rush. When we had done, he let my cum run down his legs. He took after me for his love of that.

"My turn now," said John."

Next thing he had his cock up my ass, and he wasn't taking it slow.

Then I heard a familiar voice scream.

"You bastards."

I cursed myself for leaving the front door unlocked.

Sue stood there shaking with rage. I guess in a way I understand. There she was looking at her boyfriend with his cock up the ass of her ex-husband. And to make it worse, he was wearing crotchless knickers and had cum running down his legs.

John only went back to Sues to collect his clothes. Then he moved in with me.

We had a great relationship for about six months before things began to cool.

He had difficulty with my job as a porn star. He didn't like me having sex with all those guys.

As for me, I had been used to doing as I pleased and resented sharing my life.

So, we parted on good terms, and remain best of friends.

As they say. Onward and upward. Pun intended.