All Comments on 'Turned Out by Big Scott Ch. 02'

by KHndz595

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! I love it, I hate it. I love the fact that this is so powerful that it keeps me on edge. But I hate that it stirs memories of my own past nonsexual submission to bullies like Scott. But in the end, Scotts probably doing this guy and Gina a favor. I still think Scott's an asshole, though. Can't wait to see how this all turns out (pun intended). ;-) Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hate this type of story. Rape is never ever hot.

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

Okay, this story is becoming BS. I get the whole wanting to dominate somebody but how you be somebody friend for years and all of a sudden you decide to treat them like a cheap s***. There's no mutual agreement in this relationship. There's no respect to say that they were friends for years. Nobody completely flip a script from being friends, even your friends you care about, even if you're not screwing them. And what do he expect for him to do? He can just disappear and this man is not supposed to move on with his life and have a family. I do think he's wrong for not letting any woman that he is with. Know that he is at least bisexual at the least and let her decide whether or not she is okay with that or marry somebody who is down for having an open relationship. But this hiding stuff is BS. I hate when people know they have tendencies and then going to a marriage being deceptive.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love this story! Totally hot Domination Kink fantasy that really pulls out all the stops. And for anyone who has complaints about it, maybe learn to read the tags. :)

SeanEV1SeanEV13 months ago

A hard man is good to find.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous