All Comments on 'Turned Out By Girlfriends Dad's'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story

BeastofbothworldsBeastofbothworldsabout 1 year ago

This one needs to be a series, Next chapter should be wedding day, then bounce back in time to university days and expand out a bit, on holiday could be good too. Hit me up if you want me to write drafts ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Hot, I was hard after the 1st page and stayed that way till the end.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Fun story! One minor issue though…author kept referring to Charlotte’s bio dad as John, not Tom. Got confusing at times

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 1 year ago

Dads. Not Dad's and not Dads'. Dads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting concept, but I couldn't get past page 2. Even in storyland this poor kid would have run for the hills, dumped the girl after telling her and would have spread a warning to all his friends about Charlotte's dads being predator's. The adults have alot to lose in this situation.

IamboredtooIamboredtooabout 1 year ago

Interesting concept.

Grammar could use some going over, as it distracts from the flow of the story Especcieally the tenses of the verbs lay and lie.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANabout 1 year ago

I support this living arrangement.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

this aws so good, like only you can make it work. so very erotic and entertaining. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This would be my dream relationship. I couldn't think of a better situation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aside from some grammatical errors, this to me was a masterpiece of erotic fiction. Yes, perhaps an extremely far-fetched fantasy, but that is what makes this and many stories on this site fun to read. A well-written story, with interesting twists and turns, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Loved how John’s emotional experience is expressed, from struggling with internal turmoil to submitting to, and ultimately embracing, hedonistic pleasure, as he experiences the best of both worlds. Well done. Five stars!

Deimos666Deimos666about 1 year ago

Good ending, kept the girl and 2 daddies

Robert197206Robert197206about 1 year ago

Loved this story. Kept on read reading for two days. So fucking hot

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

The best of all worlds

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Wow,What a Hot,Hot Story,I was wondering till the end if Charlotte was gonna get involved, And Bingo,She Did..Would live another chapter..

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

wish that was me,,wow

Firsttimeforevery1Firsttimeforevery1about 1 year ago

It took 4 attempts to read through this as I kept cumming !!

Seriously hot, loving all the descriptions of his seduction, it felt precision tooled to get me off!

Love it, love it, love it!

Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you have some typos in your storys but wow they are HOT, i have been reading them one after the next. keep up the great wrighting.

NomurchuNomurchuabout 1 year ago

I don't understand my feelings. I have no interest in hooking up with men but these stories make me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The best life a person could have ...John is one lucky guy 😅😅

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great fantasy, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, but your editor isn't doing a very good job:

Turned Out By Girlfriend's Dads

is how it should be written. Dads is plural. Dad's is possessive.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The way John was stroked and played with had my cock rock hard and itchy all through the story, and it left me longing to be fucked

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As a bi man, this story was hot until the end where it turned into an amazing story. Everyone is having fun. Nobody is getting hurt, at least not emotionally (surely, John's butt is a little sore!), and our hero really does get the best of both worlds. I sat down looking for something to jerk off to and ended up engrossed in the characters, wondering what was coming next, and enjoying the fantasy. As others point out, the typos are a bit annoying, but the story itself is great erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

the way John was begging to get fucked and to suck two hot men, a woman could never satisfy him again. i wish i was in his place, i would have to tell her NO. those two daddies took him places no woman can ever do, damn the story was hot for the first five pages, dam hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i have read most of the comments below and i don't agree with most of them about going back and forth with the daughter and the fathers. This story was so fucking hot between the two older men and the young guy. these guys turned on every hot zone in his body, they took terms in eating his hot ass turning him into a quivering over heated bitch, the tits, the way they made him feel had me going like crazy. i am not a flaming sissy. i am basically a top, but i would have been their whore, bitch, fag, or anything else they wanted to call me because a woman could not or cannot please a man the way these two guys did. after he finished doing his vanilla sex with the girl, he went back upstairs to get a real fucking, sucking, etc from the dads. he even talked about how great their cocks and ass taste. come on guys, i would have been a bottom bitch for both these guys and i would say so long to the daughter. I have read several of your stories and have found them hot as hell. keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot! Love your stories where gay men seduce straight guys. This is definitely your niche. Please give us more of gay men turning out unsuspecting straight guys!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow!! Great story! I loved the characters and the domination. This had me ready to cum many times but I held off in the hopes of getting a good fucking tonight!! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That story was really hot!! That would be a fun situation for my never been touched virgin ass!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In the first three pages, you get John mixed up with Tom numerous times. But other than that, it was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow so hot open relationship great they got married have a kid on the way..way to go

JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

Amazing story, great twist…. Best of both worlds

guysenseiguysensei6 months ago

Ok this story is super hot. And I love how everyone got a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Frankly, you need to proof read, edit, and use prepositions!!! You are a good story teller, however, as a English college professor, I found it difficult to get through your story. If I may, I suggest you take a course in writing and learn some basic grammar lessons.

PereNoellPereNoell5 months ago

Oddly enough I really loved the story, I was in a relationship similar only the guys were my girlfriends older brothers. And she had 11 of them. Over the three years we were together I had either just sucked and fucked by at least one of her brother. One of her brothers caught us fucking and blackmailed me into his service and started sharing with his older bros.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Another great story from TwistedManc. I wish my wife would be so understanding to allow me to continue sucking cock and getting fucked by my regular Daddy. That would be the best of both worlds. Please continue with these great stories.

Sexualdeviant93Sexualdeviant933 months ago

I love a good story with a happy ending. Story needs proofreading though.

andy190andy190about 2 months ago

Made me hard. I wanked off twice before part 3 and there are 2 more to go. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dam that had me leaking the entire time brought back good memories of me being my wife s dad favorite fuck toy and still am all while my wife allows me to love being spit roasted and eating pussy all in one family Larry Smith I love cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES