Turning 21 Ch. 01

Story Info
How come I never noticed Mom was beautiful?
2.2k words
4.46
14.4k
33
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers

"Mom, did you say ANYTHING?..."

"Yes, honey. Anything you wish."

...

I grew up in a well-to-do family. My father was a successful broker and investor. I knew he was on top of his game because we lived in a large house in Beverly Hills with all the amenities, Mom drove a Mercedes, and we always traveled first-class. Mother never had to work outside our home and was on several charity boards.

A year ago Dad suffered a massive heart attack and died 2 days later of complications.

As we realized later, he was doing even better than I thought - Once his attorney summoned Mom and me to his office to discuss his will, we found out our total wealth was worth about a billion dollars!

Money was always good to have, but Dad's death devastated Mom. In the first month, she barely ate and refused to leave the house. I had to take care of her much of the time. It created a logistical problem for me, since it was time for some of the most important examinations in my junior year in college. I did my best and was fortunate to get good scores on my tests and still be with my mother multiple times.

Spending that much with her allowed me more time to observe her behavior and, more significantly - Observe HER. Until my father's death, I saw her as my loving mother. Being around her more hours of the day gave me the opportunity to see her day-to-day activities, from waking up in the morning, breakfast, cooking, laundry, the way she dressed at home, and even peeking through her door, which on occasion was left ajar, while dressing up.

I was at the tender age of 20, and with raging hormones. I masturbated daily, mostly fantasizing about known actresses like Halle Berry and Charlize Theron. Yes, unlike most of my classmates, I was more attracted to mature beauties.

One time, I saw Mom in her underwear, sitting in front of her mirror and combing her strawberry-colored hair. The sun was setting and she looked like a pretty goddess! I was fascinated and stopped by the door. Eventually, she spotted me. She smiled, "Stevie, do you need something?"

"Not really. I was just impressed by your beauty..."

"Oh, thank you, darling. At my age, it's a compliment I don't hear very often."

I went back to my room and couldn't remove her sight of my mind. It was the first time I noticed she was more than Mom. She was a beautiful woman! The same night, I had a dream of the two of us going on a trip, and she confessed to being in love with me. The next day I went on Literotica and read 2 incest stories about a mother-son relationship.

Within the next 2 weeks, I turned from a normal loving son to an obsessed son in love! I checked her underwear drawers and sniffed her soft, floral-smelled C-cup bras and low-cut silk panties. My fantasies switched completely to Mom. I wondered how come I never realized before how pretty she was. Being attracted to older females made it easier for me to imagine myself with Mom, although I knew it would never materialize.

One day I came from class earlier than expected and found Mom sitting in the living room, crying. I rushed to her, "Mom, what happened? Can I help you?"

"Unfortunately, you can't. Exactly 23 years ago, your father proposed to me. Old memories flooded my brain and I felt sorry for him... and me."

I hugged her. She clung to me and her head rested on my chest, "You are such a good boy. Your father would have been proud of the way you helped me after his untimely death. Without you, I am not sure what I would have done..."

My initial intentions were pure and noble. However, her closeness brought her smell to my nostrils. It acted like pheromones in animals - Smelling her intoxicating odor and feeling her nipples poking my chest were a powerful trigger for my penis, and it began extending. Luckily, she wasn't aware of it.

The following weekend Mom knocked on my door. "Mom, it's open. Come on in."

She wore a silk robe that was tied at her waist, "Honey, next week is your 21st birthday. It's a big day. I know you'll celebrate with your friends, but we should do something together. You are my pride and joy, and the only one in the world I trust. You grew up so fast. You remind me of your father when we first met - Tall, handsome, dark-skinned, athlete, excellent student and the best son ever. You deserve everything. What do you want for your birthday?"

I smirked, "Mom, what's the limit?"

"Your father took care of us in a way that we can afford virtually anything."

"Just to be sure I understand - Did you say I can have ANYTHING?"

"Yes, honey. Anything you wish."

"Can I think about it and tell you later?"

"Take your time. But make sure I know before your birthday."

...

As I said. We were rich. Filthy rich. I knew we could easily buy a Lamborghini sport's car or a villa in Spain. But the only thing I REALLY wanted was Mom... I didn't know how to approach the subject.

In the evening, I watched Mom working in the kitchen. She was with her back to me, making the salad. It reminded me 2 episodes from the past: In both, my mother was facing the sink and Dad sneaked behind her. He placed his hands on her covered chest and kissed her neck gently. She shivered and mumbled, "Please, not now, I have to make the meal first..." He didn't stop and continued kissing the side of her neck until she gave in and together they went to the bedroom. Both times they weren't aware of my presence.

I knew I had a slim chance, but not coming up with a better idea, I decided on a desperate move. I sneaked up behind her, kissed her neck softly and caressed her covered boobs.

She jolted, "Stevie, what are you doing?"

"Mom, you told me I could have anything I wanted. I want YOU!" I continued kissing and sucking lightly on her neck.

"Please, honey, my neck is very sensitive. Even your father knew it."

"I wish to have you or I won't stop until you give in."

She quivered, "Please, don't do it. You are not fair. I wasn't touched by a man in more than a year and this is my most erogenous area..."

My kisses became more insistent and I whispered, "Mom, I love you more than anybody. I always wanted you and was jealous of Dad for having you."

Her shaking and respirations increased, "P L E A S E! I love you but I am your mother. Let me go and together we'll search online a pretty girl your age."

"No mother. I want you. You promised me anything I wished." As I was talking, my palms continued rubbing her ample tits, noticing her nipples harden.

Her legs spread slightly and her back moved into me as she continued to plead her case, "Honey, it's incest. It's immoral. What would your father say if he knew what his son wants from his wife?"

"I think he would like it and say - Like father like son. You said yourself I looked like him, so why do you wonder we were both attracted to the same woman?"

My erect cock was now nestled between her cheeks, and she must have felt it. She was still talking, yet never tried to move away. My kisses slowly shifted to her upper shoulder and my right hand gradually moved inside her robe.

"Stevie, you are killing me... how can I resist you when you found out my weakness?"

Her ass started gyrating on my stiffy, as my hand found her warm bare breast and cupped it gently.

She was still trembling and her voice much lower, "Oh god, we'll be sinners... How can I live with myself afterwards?"

"We'll be fine. We both want and need the same thing. Our bodies crave each other. I want you so much!"

"Darling, you made me so horny. I want you too, but I am so scared..."

"Please, don't be. I love you and will never hurt you." As I was speaking, my hands released the belt that tied her robe, and the front part opened.

I turned Mom to face me. She looked confused and stared into my eyes. I kissed her lips gently and used both my hands to remove her robe. I disengaged from her and ogled her fantastic naked body, "Mother, I have never seen a more gorgeous woman, even online."

She whispered, "Oh, honey..."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. I lay her down and undressed quickly.

Her eyes were mesmerized on mine and never looked down at my body. I lay by her side, gazed at her pretty face, and softly kissed her lips. She did not react and her eyes still followed mine. I kissed her again.

She sighed, closed her eyes, and this time her lips caved to my demands and spread somewhat, allowing my tongue free access to her sweet mouth. As my tongue explored her oral cavity, she quivered again, and her hands hugged me.

I mumbled in her ear, "Good girl. Relax, I am here to make YOU happy. If on the way both of us have pleasurable experience, it will be better, but my priority is YOU!"

My hand trailed along her body, barely touching her skin, trying to sooth her. Gradually her shivers stopped.

Next my hand moved to her firm tit and kneaded it, noticing her pulse became more rapid. I descended down her flat tummy to her pubic area. When I reached it, Mom gasped. I kissed her closest nipple, grabbed her hand and placed it on my raging cock. She squeezed it lightly and sighed, "Oh, honey, what are you making me do?!"

She started bobbing my organ and her breathing turned shallow and fast. My arousal intensified and I was closing on my orgasm. It was too early - Mom had to climax first!

I moved between her legs, bent down and buried my face in her soaked cunt. She cried, "No please, I am ashamed. Come to me and kiss me again."

I ignored her plea and continued lapping her plump labia. I inserted a finger into her pussy, making her jerk again. A second finger followed soon after, and together they moved circularly inside her vagina. She whimpered, now and then trying to say half sentences, "Stevie, that's enough... come to me. I can't! I feel so hot..."

I decided it was time for her to orgasm. My fingers rubbed the upper wall of her tunnel, where her G spot was located. At the same time, my tongue massaged roughly the sensitive clitoris, and my palm tweaked her firm mammary.

In seconds, her torso jolted up and she began to cry. her hands shoved the back of my head even deeper into her genitals, and I could hardly breath. I continued my manipulations for several minutes and then decreased the intensity of my actions. Mom's body slowly started relaxing. I chose that moment to move up her body and aim my pecker toward her snatch.

When she felt the spongy head touching her labia, she whispered, "Honey, are you sure you want to do it? It's the same place you came from 21 years ago..."

"Yes, Mom. I am sure. I want you. I want ALL OF YOU!"

"OK, dear, take it. I am yours..."

The penetration was smooth and slippery. Her tunnel was well lubricated and ready. I reached her womb and started pounding her gingerly. her hands pulled my waist, and I heard her say, "Stevie, Your hard penis feels wonderful. You can go faster if you want."

I smirked, "Are you sure? I am OK like that."

She yelled, "Please honey, do it faster and harder. I am so close to cumming again!"

"If this is your wish, I'll do it. Hold on, it may be a rough ride!"

I gradually accelerated my speed and power, plowing savagely into her soft body. It didn't take Mom long to reach another peak, and convulse wildly again. Judging by her expression and movements, it was much stronger than the first one. She stuttered with half coherent words, "Oh god. OH GOOOD! I am cuuuming. Haaarder! I caaan't..."

I French kissed her, squeezed her fantastic orbs and ejaculated inside her vagina.

It was by far the best and most satisfying fuck ever!

The act was pleasurable and fun. Knowing it was with my mother made it extra special. I was really in love.

I waited for Mom to wake up. She took her time. When at last her eyes opened, she smiled, "How could my perfect child commit such a sinful act? Are you sure you won't regret it tomorrow?"

"Mom, this was your birthday present to me, and if you wish to never repeat it, I'll understand."

"Honey, god will likely punish us harshly for our act. However, since we are already doomed, we have nothing to lose by continuing..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers