Turning Contest: A Drunk Bride-to-Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine laughed, "As you wish," and began fucking the girl's asshole.

Amanda screamed, the rough fucking creating intense pain and pleasure, both at the same time. "Oooooooh yes, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard!"

Jasmine did, pounding the chubby girl from behind with all her might.

After a couple of minutes of hard ass fucking, the pain faded away completely and pleasure took over.

Jasmine was actually getting tired in this position and said, "Come ride my cock, slut." Jasmine pulled out, moved around to the couch and sat down.

Amanda was eager to ride the cock and be in control. She quickly straddled the cock and slowly lowered her ass on it. The new position created a slight pain, but it faded quickly as she began to ride the cock.

Jasmine just lay back and watched the girl fuck herself in the ass... something she had never seen before in all her years of turning.

Amanda rode the cock for a few minutes, before she moved her hand to her pussy and began slapping her clit.

Jasmine ordered, wanting to have the slut between her legs, "Come, my ass slut, come now."

Amanda tried desperately to obey, frantically riding the cock while spanking her own clit. She began breathing erratically, huffing and puffing, her tits bouncing all over the place.

"Now, you fucking slut," Jasmine demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Amanda screamed seconds later as her second orgasm of this wild encounter ripped through her.

"Knees now," Jasmine ordered, seconds later.

"Okay," Amanda obeyed, suddenly completely weak. She climbed off the cock, turned around and dropped to her knees.

"Clean my cock," Jasmine instructed, loving to watch a woman suck on a cock that had just been inside them... especially when it was inside their ass.

Amanda obeyed, even as her orgasm continued to blaze through her like wildfire, and she willingly took a cock that had moments ago been up her ass, into her mouth.

Jasmine watched for a couple of minutes, before she ordered, "Stay."

Amanda did, as she waited for whatever else the older seductress had in store for her.

Jasmine got up, removed the strap-on, grabbed her phone and sat back down. She spread her legs and ordered, "Now, let's finish your lesbian training."

"Yes, ma'am," Amanda obeyed, curious what a pussy would taste like.

As Amanda began licking her, Jasmine reported her third turn to the group. A couple of hours and she had gone from tied for last to an undisputed first... and she planned to stay there.

Scorecard:

Jasmine: 3

Veronica: 2

Carol: 1

Crystal: 1

Portia: 1

The End.

COMING NEXT: Turning Contest: Fantasy Waitress

(Crystal, driving home in the early morning after a boring faculty event decides to stop at a diner for a piece of pie... and ends up having two... one figuratively and one literally)