All Comments on 'Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 05'

by alanabirequest

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
amh1970amh1970over 9 years ago
this is nasty

And not in a good way, I hope if u insist on writing another chapter , Chris comes to his sense's and tells her to get a fucking life...and dumps her ass

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 9 years agoAuthor
Curious why you are reading this story?

AMH1970 ... thanks for the feedback, but I'm curious. Why on earth are you reading a story about women who love watching guys suck cock if it bothers you so much?

- Alana

Hornydog354Hornydog354over 9 years ago
Boing!

You know how to turn a guy on! God, I wish you would continue the story. It would be so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Wonderful story!!!!! I wish I were Chris. Your essentially writing one of my fantasies. We bi men LOVE IT. Cant wait for the next part. Hopefully it will include anal.

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 6 in the works ...

And yes, anal is in the cards for Chris. Expect gradually he will receive FULL IMMERSION in a cock lover's total cock experience, all at the urging of me, his horny cock-obsessed girlfriend, and directed by Natalie, our favorite erotic photographer.

Stay tuned ...

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 9 years ago
Great premise!

I have really enjoyed the series. Like anonymous I would love to be in Chris' place! Definitely looking forward to the future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

HOT HOT HOT

I Love this story.Just imagining I am in Chis's place is making me so hot.

I am sorry if I am crossing any line here..but may I share one thing i would like to see.

Gangbang with two in his ass and two in his mouth and one in each hand and this being a photoshoot.

Also will Chis be seen in fetish wear....

Please update soon.This is the story I wanted to read ,Thank you.

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 9 years agoAuthor
"Anonymous", it's like you're psychic!

Everything you just asked about IS ALREADY IN MY DRAFT!!! I can't believe you guessed it! I think YOU, if not everyone else, will love Pt 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Will be eagerly waiting...I am no psychic but I am happy that it is there in the next chapter.I am also happy that you are happy with the scenario I shared.

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 9 years agoAuthor
I love reader feedback ...

Don't hesitate to email me with your thoughts, ideas and fantasies. I've been especially glad to have so much feedback from women who share this taste in straight men sucking cock. It's a very popular interest among young (and older!) women, guys. So don't be afraid to offer a blowjob show to the girl in your life! She'll go crazy and jump your bones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Number 6

Hi Alana, This is Tom. I am anxiously awaiting number 6 in your series. I think you and your friends really have something with your enjoyment of guys sucking cock. Would love to be able to participate in your fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Incredibly hot story! Cannot wait to see Chris turned! Will he go further than just blowjobs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Cant wait for the rest,such a hot story mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like how this is a loving and a sexy seduction from his girlfriend. I like bisexual mmf. Not Cuckold, Sissy, or humiliation. Sexy sensual and mutually enjoyment interaction between the men and a woman watching, and giving them positive sensual encouragement comments to the men before joining them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous