All Comments on 'Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 10'

by alanabirequest

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
long wait...

and glad you continued the great story! loved it! hope the next installment cums sooner rather than later!

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 11 is already being written ...

Sorry for the few misspellings late in this story. Chapter 11 is already in the works, picking up from where Chapter 10 leaves off. Expect more cock torture, needle play, knife play, gloryholes and talk among the women of cock collections and ways to get more guys into cocksucking. Feedback and suggestions are welcome! If you want to communicate with me directly, you can send a note to alanabimaker at gmail dot com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The use and type of conversational text makes me feel like Im reading something written in a text message. Not great writing.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 6 years ago

Wow I really love how you turned him not only into gay for pay but just straight up gay...I love it!!!!

I also love that you talked about CBT with needles that's fucking hot!!! I hope you turn him into just a gay boyfriend who just tortured with needles and bounds

Please keep up the great story :)

katt2007katt2007almost 6 years ago
yay

I'm really glad you are continuing this. To be honest I had given up on it. This was far too short though. I was Chris sucking more huge cocks and drinking their cum and piss! Not sure about the torture thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next chapter?

Any chance of continuing this? It's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4-5 months

Comeback in 4-5 months , you might have another chapter then lol ..

minervilminervilover 5 years ago
Ahahahaha

Was right about the 5 months lol and still going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Love It

I walked in on my boyfriend in the bathroom. He was on the floor up against a wall. Only his head, neck and shoulders we're on the floor. His lower back was up against the wall and in a contorted maneuver his legs were folded back over his chest and his own cock was buried in his own mouth. He was sucking himself off! I watched awestruck as he swallowed his own cum. I love stories where men suck other men. Being tied and forced to suck other men's cocks are without a doubt my favorite...the ahem, cream of the crop.

minervilminervilalmost 5 years ago
Lol

Another chapter or no ? Just woundering ehehe

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 4 years ago
I really wish you would write more of this story

God this story turns me on so much, I hope you keep writing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more

Are we going to get another installment? Smoking hot series, want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous