Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 10

Story Info
Getting Chris ready to suck a giant cock on stage.
2.2k words
4.21
22.7k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed impossible, so I had to do some research to see if a 28 inch cock really existed. And how on earth would Chris ever manage to suck it all the way down to the base? If he could do this, on stage in front of a live audience, he would have succeeded in giving the greatest blowjob in history! And his fame among horny pervy women the world over would be incredible.

My phone rang as I was surfing news sites, clinical studies and, of course, huge cock porn sites. It was Julia, a girl I went to college with. She's a doctor now and is a specialist in men's sexual health. Her fascination with the human penis and ways to improve growth is a direct result of her college cock obsession. She used to complain that the guys at school just didn't measure up. The biggest cock she could find was ... "ONLY" ... 9 inches! Well, I guess she can be forgiven if that wasn't big enough. When she learned I was dating Chris, the first thing she asked me was how big his cock is. When I told her he's swinging a nice, thick 10 inches, circumcised and with a nice fat shiny head, she shrieked, "OMG! Are you kidding? Never let that one get away!!"

"Alana! How are you, baby? How's my favorite slutty roommate? Are you still getting plenty of hot young pussy, or are only into guys these days?!"

"Heyyyyy, Julia! I'm great! And yes, lots and lots of pussy. You know I can't live without that delicious pink delicacy. But yeah, I gotta admit, I've been playing with a lot more cock lately. Especially since I started managing Chris' new career."

"Soooooo ... I read your email all about his new modeling career," Julia said, "and of course I had to go check out his latest pics. HOLY COW, Alana! He gives a gorgeous blowjob. Really really sexy. And I watched a video where he was blowing two huge cocks together at the same time. I came so hard I fainted. Seriously! Guys sucking cock is so fucking hot!"

"Thank you, Julia. Yeah, I agree. I've really gotten into guy on guy blowjob erotica over the last year or so. It's way more popular than I realized. Chris already has a fan club with about 5,000 women and girls. Some guys too, of course. But it is amazing how many women are into this."

"So you were wondering about the chance of a cock actually being 28 inches, right?" she asked. "Well, the answer is YES. And even bigger, if you can believe it. I've helped a number of patients have their penis enlarged using a combination of natural treatments and surgery. Here in Southern California the largest I've personally seen was 18 inches. A porn star trying to get an edge on his competition. Beautiful cock. He sucks it himself for most of his performances, but also poses with other porn stars in movies and photo shoots."

"Gay? Straight? Bi?" I asked.

"Pretty much straight. I imagine he bends a little if the money's right. But I think all hetero in most of his porn movies."

"Hmmmm ..." I paused. "So, you think 28 is a possibility?"

"NO, Alana ... I'm saying it's a REALITY!! Here in the US we don't get a lot of requests for giant cocks. But in Europe and Asia, there's a lot. I've seen the clinical results of at least a dozen cocks that were enlarged to well OVER 28 inches. The biggest I've personally seen, and in fact I got to examine while on a trip to Russia, was 37 inches."

"NO FUCKING WAY!! Are you KIDDING??"

"No. I'm not. It was unbelievable. And gorgeous. A fucking anaconda."

"So why on earth would anyone want a cock that big? That's beyond useful. No one can take that much cock in their ass or pussy. And definitely not down their throat. What would anyone want with a cock that huge?"

"Well," she said, and then paused a moment. "I don't know this for sure, but I've heard ... things ... about ... well, I've heard that a number of wealthy women put out offers - bounties in a way - for trophy cocks."

My heart skipped a beat because I had heard of this. "As in, private collections of trophy cocks, right?" I asked.

"Yes. Just rumors! I can't say if it's true or not. But that would at least be one explanation for 30 and 40 inch cocks. I've heard they can bring as much as two or three hundred thousand dollars. Can you imagine that? I gotta say, though, I'd love to have even a few 10 or 12 inch rock hard beauties mounted on bases and on display on my mantel. Wouldn't you?"

Julia had a lusty gleam in her eye and a wicked sexy smile as she shared her cock collection dreams with me. And I don't doubt for a minute that she wouldn't collect huge cocks if she could.

"Well, yes, I probably would! But that brings me to my original interest. Which is, can a cock really be 28 inches. And apparently the answer is yes. And then, can a person get that monster down their throat? Because Chris has been offered a gig where he would blow a guy on stage with a 28 inch cock. He has to get it all the way down to be paid the full amount of money being offered."

"Holy shit, Alana, that sounds sooooo hot!! I want to go! When is this?"

"A couple of weeks. I need to get Chris some practice cocks that are as big as possible. If he succeeds in getting the 28 inch monster all the way down his throat, his lips at the base of the cock, the head will be in his stomach. And that's when the action really begins."

"Action? Besides a helluva blow job, what action?"

"He's got to give a super sexy porn stud blow job in front of several hundred cheering women. Plus probably millions more watching on PayPerView. So he'll be sucking that cock for at least 15 or 20 minutes. Then that massive cock will start blasting cum after load of cum into Chris' stomach. I'm told this dude can unload almost a quart of hot cum at a time. And then, once he's shot his entire load, he opens up the flood gates ..."

Julia literally went silent for a moment, and if you could blush over the phone, she must have been blushing crimson red. She seemed to have shortness of breath. "Flood gates? You mean ..."

"Yes. I do. He'll fill Chris's stomach with a scorching hot blast of piss. So much hot piss he'll have a swollen tummy for a week!"

Julia sounded like she was on the verge of an orgasm. Rapid short breaths, soft moaning.

"Julia honey? Still there?"

After another few moments she seemed to have recovered. "Yeah. I'm here. OMG. That is fucking sexy. You converted your boyfriend into a cocksucking stud, a world class blowjob artist!! Your man sucks cock and will swallow a whole load of cum AND hot piss? So fucking hot!!"

We talked for another hour as I told her all about Chris' modeling career, the videos, his female fans and the live blowjob shows he'll be giving. Julia could not have been more jealous, demanding details of his cock sucking experiences. She was able to give me a ton of ideas to help Chris practice for the big show. She also promised she'd be there to see it herself.

We hung up and I realized I was wet and horny, badly needing to give some TLC to my overexcited cunt. I headed downstairs to the TV room where Chris was slowly stroking his beautiful 10 inch hardon, reviewing cock pics I had emailed him. Our 70 inch flatscreen is connected to email and is able to browse the web. So I can keep Chris busy stroking his cock while looking at cocks and guy on guy blowjob porn. I love that!!

I eased in next to him, loving my view of his shiny, oiled, rock hard penis. The head was swollen and flared, crimson bluish, smooth and hot to the touch. Tiny crystal drops of precum appeared at the top and slowly dripped down the head and shaft.

The cock on screen was one I found on Tumblr. It was about 13 inches and thick, with a big fat shiny head. Smooth and swollen. The shaft was slightly curved upward. It was a classic Trophy Cock!

"Mmmmmm ... that cock is nice, don't you think Chris? So big. So thick. Isn't it nice? Wouldn't you love to taste it? Hmm? I bet it tastes delicious. I'd looooove to see you taste it. Would you do that for me? Mmmmm ... I wanna watch you wrap your mouth around the head and slowly slide your lips down that thick hard shaft. Up and down. Up and down. Sucking it. Making it wet and sloppy. Sucking that cock for me. Sucking it all the way down. Sucking that cock like a porn star. Mmmmmmm ... Chris, baby ... that would be reallllllly sexy ... I love watching you suck cock for me ... I'd love watching you sucking that cock."

I reached over and gently wrapped my hand around Chris' steel hard meat, stroking it as it became increasingly harder and swollen. It was reddish blue and looked like the head would split open. He was breathing hard, his eyes glued to the cocks on screen as I clicked on to each new one, whispering in his ear, encouraging him to keep looking at those beautiful cocks, to think about sucking bigger and bigger cocks, more and more huge hard cocks, sucking cocks for all of his adoring fans. For the girls in the audience. For the camera. For me.

He was sitting in a way that had his cock pointing toward his face, and his upper body and head were hovering right above his cock. Chris proved to me a while ago that he could reach - and suck - his own cock. How can any woman not love a man who can suck his own cock? I encouraged Chris to lean down lower, lower. I kept stroking his cock as his face got closer. I pointed the head of his cock toward his lips and kept pumping. Stroking. Chris' eyes were on the huge hard slick shiny oily cocks on the screen as his lips touched his own cockhead.

"Yes! Yes Chris. Open up baby. Let the head in. Put your lips around the head, baby. Mmmmmm ... slide the head in your mouth. Yesssss. Mmmmmm. Suck it baby. Suck your cock, baby. Yeahhhhhh. That's it. Take it further. You can do it. Take it deeper. Suck it. Can you go all the way down for me? That's it. You can do it. Keep going."

Chris bobbed his head up and down as he sucked his cock shaft, pausing at the top to just lick and suck the head, then sliding his lips down his wet shaft, up and down, up and down, sucking his own cock as I kept whispering encouragement in his ear, telling him how sexy it is watching him suck cock.

After a few more minutes he began convulsing, started exploding, cum jetting from the head of his cock deep into his throat. Blast after thick hot blast.

When he finally collapsed he had cum all over his face and all over the couch. Obviously he had not managed to avoid spilling. But that's okay. I just want him hooked on cock.

My phone buzzed. It was an email from Lexi, with Crystal copied on it. I read it right away. Lexi was hoping to get a confirmed date for a Chris to come to Crystal's club and perform. We compared calendars and after a few more back and forth emails we set the date for two weeks from now.

Chris had fallen into a post orgasmic slumber, so I turned on some hot cock torture primo, just for fun. I teased and played with my clit while a really hot girl pulled a 12 inch cock through a glory hike and locked it into place. The cock owner was stuck, unable to pull it back out if he wanted to. But I suspected he didn't. She stroked that mammoth hard cock and slowly pushed looong thin needles into and through the head. He was struggling, but I'm sure he loved it. She pushed one needle after another all the way through the head, until she had put about 8 needles through, making his cock head look like a really cute pin cushion. She then started inserting needles into the middle of the shaft, until eventually she had a dozen needles all pushed right through the middle of that huge cock shaft. It was sexy as hell!!

After she had finished pushing the last needle through the guy's cock I came like a volcano! My girl cum poured out like red hot lava, all over my pussy, ass and down my legs. I was so over loaded on dirty raunchy sex.

I fell asleep, excited and thinking about Chris' date with the stage and giving a very public blowjob to a 28 inch cock. I couldn't wait!!