Turning Into a Bombshell Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun with Roommate results in Extreme Satisfaction.
2.8k words
4.19
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด.

The two of us laid exhausted on his bed. A lingering taste of his semen still present in my mouth. It was all a good time though. I never expected for my first target to be someone like him, but it wasn't a disappointment. My body didn't want to stand up from such a comfortable spot. Being a hardcore gamer really messed with my motivation to do anything else. I was a new person though. A hot bombshell who would soon take over this college...t

A gentle moan escaped from my mouth as I forced myself to get up. Noah had his eyes closed and looked like he was reenvisioning the moment. It made me happy knowing my actions could make his lady just a little better. "I think it's time for me to go. We should totally do this again. Thank you again for helping me with the homework. I hope my payment was enough to satisfy you." With that final message I made my way outside his form and into the familiar hallway. Every floor had the same style. Typical carpet and doors plastered with selfies or other ways to show their personality. I felt a sense of relief as I walked through all the rooms. My confidence was starting to grow the longer I spent inside this hot body. Now I had to finally think about my next move. There were endless possibilities that any man would easily take. Maybe sleeping with my professor crush? Heading to the football field to flirt with the jocks? Or just going back to my room and speaking with Tyler. That last option sent a small shiver down my spine. Who knew how he would react to such thing. My mind was made, and I took the stars back to my floor. It was a short walk which gave me little time to prepare for this crazy reveal.

I didn't bring anything to my first class which meant my keys were also trapped in my backpack. The only way to get in was to pray Tyler was home or if he would even let me inside. My right hand raised onto the wooden door and knocked three times. I had my fingers crossed behind my back with my left hand. I felt relieved when I heard some movement start to happen inside the room. Most of it was silenced by the sound of loud guitars and beautiful vocals. He was listening to (Insert hot indie band) while being alone in the dorm. Who knew what dirty stuff was happening during his private time. The knob finally turned and there he was. A confused look on his face which was changed to him looking down at my breasts. "H-hey can I come inside? I must talk to you about something..."

The door swung open, and I finally had some time to relax. It was stressful being so sexy now. Everyone needed some moments to take a deep breath and remember everything is ok. I took a seat on my gaming chair and turned up the volume on the vinyl player. We were both music nerds who loved to collect our favorite bands. I caught myself while doing so and smiled nervously at Tyler. "O-oh yeah. Please take a seat. I don't want you to pass out hearing this." Tyler looked even more confused this time but nodded and sat on his bed filled with dirty clothes. He was usually very talkative with females but something inside of him probably knew something was up. I took a deep breath and wondered how any of this could be explained. "Do you remember the video game Logan was playing a few days ago? That one fantasy game that had the super-hot character. Well, this is Logan and I woke up with the same body as that person. I know it sounds crazy! You just must believe me. You can ask me any questions that only Logan would know and I'll answer them.

Tyler backed away hearing the confession and I could see him trying to hold back his laughter. It really was a dumb story, but my questions could make up for its nature. "What is the name of my childhood dog?" I rolled my eyes knowing how much he loves to talk about his favorite pet in the world. "His names Ace. I think you've talked about him every other week since we first met." Noah shrugged that question off since it was somewhat common knowledge to those around him. "Ok... Something I have only told Logan. Oh! What is my biggest turn on?" I sighed this time since I knew the exact answer. "You have a few. I think you like Edging, Bondage, and a little bit of aftercare the most. I've also seen you try all of those with girls you bring over." Tyler had a shift in his mood as that personal question had been answered. "No fucking way dude. You look like the hottest girl I've ever seen, and your body is just..." I gave him a slight punch on the leg to get him out of the trance.

We would usually flirt and tease around, but now that I was blessed with this new image. It was hard to imagine such thing happening without some embarrassment. My mind was starting to change as the music started to get sexier. Loud guitars and drums with a nice groove made me relax comfortably. "How did you know I was in the mood for this right now? This album has been stuck in my head for the longest time now. You also told me you wanted to fuck to this song, but all girls thought it was weird. Tyler leaned back on his pillow and stared at the ceiling. "I mean just listen dude. Such a fucking good song. I just need a girl who likes this sort of music as well. It's hard finding someone who even relates to me. That's why everything that happens is a one-night stand. We fuck and they finally find out my true self. A somewhat loser who just happens to have some good dick."

I laughed at his last comment. I've witnessed it happen right before my eyes. He finishes and the two talk for a while before the girls make an excuse to leave. Tyler was honestly a very good-looking dude anyways. His chest was strong, and he was a good jawline that made him stand out. He was like the manlier version of me that got laid. My hands went to the vinyl and restarted the song while turning up the volume until it filled the whole room. He was still dozing off into the ceiling which made my next action smoother. I got up from my chair and stripped down slowly. Revealing the thick, soft body which easily out classes any other girls. I stood awkwardly for a few seconds before he finally looked at me and froze. His eyes examined every crevice which made me blush and look away. A loud gulp came from him as he was trapped in the sexy spell. "Holy shit. I didn't expect you to have all of this. Before I had to chance to respond, he pulled me in and sat me on top of his lap. I moaned out loud with the sudden force but followed along. My fat ass was rubbing against the throbbing bulge. His mouth dug into my soft tits and bit them with anticipation. Both of our naughty sounds were muffled by the loud blaring music. Comparing him to Noah really made me see the difference. Tyler was dominant and knew what he wanted. It was like a switch turned on once he saw my body in front of his eyes.

His fingers continued to dig inside my soft tits. Each time making me moan louder and louder. My mind was going numb once again. My hips started to move on their own and bounce up and down on the strong cock. It would hit my pussy with such force. Tyler finally leaned close to my ear and told me to get fully naked. I was already engulfed in this whole scenario. With no second thoughts, I continued to bounce on his lap while slowly taking off my bra. My huge tits popped out and slightly sagged due to their size. He rested his back on the bed rest and closely watched me get nude. I slowed down my riding to take off my previously wet panties. This time they were drenched with my womanly fluid. He smiled knowing it was all due to him. Tyler got near me again and whispered. "Tittyfuck my dick now." He followed his words by grabbing some lube from his drawer. He handed it to me and relaxed once again. His back was against the soft bed as he gave me full access to pleasure him. I obliged the captains orders and grabbed on his legs which I placed on my own. His cock was now completely open for me to drown with lubrication and soft tits.

My eyes were admiring this pleasant cock in their view. The veins were popping out of the skin almost begging for some attention. His size was also something that shocked me. It was almost the double Noah's size which made me a bit nervous. The lube lid opened easily which I then used to drench his cock in its slippery purpose. His whole body grew tight and his moans made me feel tingly all around. His mouth was opened wide with his eyes closed. I used my hands to spread the lubrication around. Grabbing the bottle again to engulf my tits this time. It was hard to even grab them now with how slippery they were, but I got a good grip and brought them close to the anticipating cock. I teased until the cock jumped. His balls doing the same and begging to be pleasured. I did my part and wrapped them around the huge cock. He instantly moaned which made a spark light inside me. I slowly started to move them around the hung penis. They completely hid his hung size between them which was surprising. This let me fuck the soul out of my friends own cock. A friend that had always stuck by my side. A friend that was letting me do this. I would start to pick up the pace with until my tits were bouncing up and down with no signs of stopping. Tyler grabbed onto the bed rest and looked down at me using my tits so skillfully. He smiled and bit on his lower lip to show me how much he wanted me. His look was a signal of how good of a girl I was being.

I got near the cock and used my tongue to tease his shaft at the same time. It worked and my warmth only added more to his heavenly feeling. Tyler now started to thrust between my breasts with strong force. I looked at him deep in the eyes and encouraged this behavior. He stopped to catch a break in order to negate finishing early. He was talking to me, but his speech was unrecognizable with the loud music. I heard the words fuck, keep going, and I love you. I continued with my purpose for today and used my huge tits to suffocate his length. Every thrust was bringing him closer to a state of pure ecstasy. At this point he let me take control while he moaned in relaxation. The lubrication was doing a great job helping both of us out. It was easy to slide around and pleasure every inch of his shaft. A strong throbbing sensation would start to build. I could see his cock veins throbbing which put a smile on my face. This was time to go all out. I created a strong grip to maintain my tits pressing tightly together. Now using slow strokes to milk every seed trapped inside these balls. Stroke by stroke until he finally lost control and moaned like a mad man.

"Fuck! Y-yeah just like that. UGH SHIT!" Most of his sounds were nonsense that his mouth spurred out in the moment. Never have I heard such satisfaction coming from my roommate. A light groan ever so often, but never him being a submissive turd to a lady. I felt powerful again. My tits were now drenched with loads of his semen and the forsaken lubricant. A sloppy mess which only added to his pleasure. I moved my tits at the slowest pace possible. His shaft was still sensitive which made it to the perfect moment to edge. Tyler grabbed a pillow next to him and burred his face onto it. His legs and abs contracting from his cock being milked to the max. Another load shot out of his cock which caught me by surprise. This is where I went extremely slow. Moving my tits every time I heard a whimper or sound. Tyler eventually let his whole-body ragdoll onto the bed. His legs resting on mine as my tits were focused on him. I sighed and gently cuffed on his ball sack. Getting close and whispering as if they could hear me. "You guys did awesome. Keep this going and we'll be some great friends." A final kiss to seal the deal.

The final song on this vinyl came to an end at the perfect time. A drone like guitar sound before the room went quite once again. Tyler was still recovering with the pillow hiding his expressions. I got up from my position and cuddled next to him. "Sorry for being so rough. You will be in control next time. I'm glad I was able to satisfy you enough. It was my first time trying that, but I promise I'll get better and blow your mind even more. Do you have any comments?"

Tyler playfully shoved me away before throwing the pillow on the floor. He smiled and shook his head with a cute look directly at me. "God, you need some help. I thought you were a succubus for a second there. One more stroke and I would've been a dead man by now. You are on the very top of my list now. I don't think anyone in the world will be able to beat that." His strong hands grabbed on my chin and brought my closer to his body. "Get better for me? I love the sound of that. I have so many thoughts that we will surely accomplish together. I know that you will be messing with others but remember to stay true to me."

I nodded. Giving him a kiss on the neck and snuggling to his warm body. We both fell asleep in the safe presence. Taking me longer to rest from the thrill that just occurred. Tyler knocked out and started to snore in just a couple of seconds. My skills made him need a recharge. I smiled before getting one last look at his cock. It was flaccid now and resting on his leg. The lubricant and cum still coated onto its skin. This was the last thing I remembered before I closed my eyes...

The next morning was typical. Tyler was gone which left me alone and naked on his bed. He at least bothered to cover me with a trashy blanket. I grabbed my phone and started to wonder how this all happened. It was odd. Suddenly transforming into this sexy female with no setbacks. A quick search on reddit gave me my answer. Someone posted a story similar to mine which was from an older game. They found out that in order to maintain this body. You must consume a certain amount of semen per week. He wrote that the game somehow listened to his thoughts. Pondering about how different life would be if he was only as hot. It instantly clicked with me. The same thing happened to me. The game wants to give you a chance to live your wishes. It probably also saw my insane play time and felt bad. Giving me something that would finally make me go outside. I bookmarked the reddit post and had a bit more relief. My question had somewhat been answered. Maybe I could use the game to my advantage. Changing my body around to different woman. A smirk present on my face while thinking. For now, this was fine. These nice breasts were something that Tyler seemed to enjoy. My butt was also a plus. I set my phone down since class wasn't until later today. Who knew what would else would happen. All I know is that I needed to consume a lot of semen. The number will be something I find out as time continues...