Turning Into a Bombshell

Story Info
Confused college boy gets transformed into thick beauty...
2.7k words
4.23
15.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on this app!! Any feedback or comments will be very appreciated. I'm open to discuss anything about my writing. Please be nice!

My name is Logan. My mind was always screwed with sexuality. I was your typical college male. Struggling and being a horny mess when times got rough. My roommate, Tyler was somewhat similar to me. We both enjoyed to play video games and jam out every once in a while. The both of us enjoying metal music which our dorm had become accustomed to hearing. Days were boring and felt never ending. I had little action with girls while Tyler brought a bombshell every other week. Every time making me grab my headphone and try to ignore the mess happening behind me. This did turn me on when it happened. But it was for the wrong reasons. Seeing Tyler moan while fucking like an animal made me feel different. His hot toned body was something that would stay on my mind.

As you can see I consider myself quite a loser. All of this changed on one crazy day that would eventually change my life forever. This new game dropped yesterday and kept me hooked for the time being. I skipped all of my classes for the day and grinded all the available content. Of course being a typical male, I created my character with a super hot figure and a pretty face to follow along. My eyes lost focus every once in a while when looking at the back perspective. I played until the sun went down. Tyler finished his classes for the day and crashed back at the dorm. Doing some of his homework and vaping on the bed while I wasted my time gaming. The clock next to me hit 3 am. Tyler knocked out with his hand in his pants which probably meant it was time for bed. I looked at my character and smiled. What I would do to look like that. Imagine the possibilities. Anything I could want. All the men would be kneeling for me. I shook my head at my own comments and logged off for tonight. I would have so much work to catch up on tomorrow. A yawn escaped from my mouth as I hopped into bed and cuddled up with my pillow. It only took a few minutes for me to pass out and get some much needed rest.

I woke up with a dizzy feeling going through my head. My whole body ached and I didn't feel like climbing out of bed again. I laid for a while before groaning and getting up with my eyes only half open. Tyler was already gone which gave me freedom to sing loudly in the shower. That was when I looked in the mirror and noticed my shirt bulging from the chest. I wiped my eyes and looked closer and found a massive pair of breasts sitting nicely. My mouth opened wide in shock. This all felt like a part of my dreams. I looked up at my face and looked like the character from the game I was playing yesterday. I couldn't believe any of this was true. My small hands moved around my body and feeling every inch of the feminine body. They reached my breasts and groped them softly. A quiet cute moan escaping from my mouth in return. I closed my eyes and bit my lip with pleasure. After touching my body like a lost child it was time for the big reveal. My hands reached under my sweats and were greeted by a wet liquid surrounding what should've been my dick. I was eventually greeted my a soft wet vagina. The second my fingers met contact a louder moan escaped from my new voice. My whole body grew hot and wanted more of this new feeling. I rubbed and fingered around like a clueless person. I had zero experience with this sort of thing so it was all a learning experience. All I know is that it felt amazing touching myself here. I was sweating by the end of my morning play session. Excitement was flowing through my veins that I didn't even bother to hop in the shower. I didn't think it mattered anymore. This hot body was going to give me a brand new life. I went back to my closet and frowned at the boring choices. Now that I was basically a new person, the hoodies and sweats wouldn't work anymore. I looked at Tyler's bed and saw a pink top accompanied by some black leggings which were left by the last girl he used. It definitely wasn't anything I would ever consider wearing. Even if I was a girl this didn't catch my attention. I would have to find a new style that matches my whole mood. I was thinking something alternative or goth but that would probably scare some people away. I wanted to have everyone with this new body. The Jocks, Nerds, and everyone else that got in my way. The question was who would be the first target.

I slipped into the girls outfit and looked in the mirror. I looked like a total slut wearing something like this. It was mostly my body looking like a pornstars. The clothes were small and obviously made for a girl who wasn't packing as much as me. My big breasts were barely covered by the top and my butt was eating the leggings alive. Now it was finally time to see where the road took me. I skipped excitedly out the dorm and made it to my class just a few minutes late. I brought no materials with me. I could sense a few eyes admiring this new mysterious girl who showed up in their class. I sat next to my friend Noah. He was also pretty similar to me. We played video games online for hours on end. There was a shocked look on his face once he saw me take a seat next to him. He was somewhat the loser type as well. A chubby Asian who had never touched a female in his life. I giggled seeing such a flustered expression around him in general. The clock was ticking during the lecture and made me extremely bored. Noah was playing RuneScape on his laptop and was trying his best to ignore me. My new body was being put to waste in this class. I could be getting homework answers or easy money putting it to use. I tapped Noah on the shoulder and whispered. "Did you do the homework from last class? I wasn't here and need some help catching up. I know you have some good grades. What do you say we study after this class? I should be free for a few hours. By study I mean you do my work and I'll sit looking pretty." I smirked and winked at him. Knowing that he could never refuse such an option. This was probably the first time a girl spoke to him in years. Noah immediately agreed. He brought out his phone and started texting someone. That someone was me. He was excited over text without knowing it was the person right next to him. "Dude where are you? This hot girl is sitting in your spot. She invited me over to help with her with the homework. My eyes have been glued to her body. Fuck bro I might get laid today. Sucks that you're not here. Guess you'll stay a virgin forever." He joked around and teased. I got a vibration on my phone and checked who it was. I almost laughed out loud reading the text from this clueless boy. Little did he know the two of us would lose our virginity today with one another.

The professor said some final words before letting the class go early. There were a ton of assignments lining up so he gave us some time to catch up. Noah packed all his stuff and nodded at me to follow along. I was hoping he would take me to his dorm for some better privacy. He would totally know my room if he ever saw it. Tyler could also barge in at any moment and catch me in the act. I really did need help with the homework, but this was also a nice opportunity to home my new skills. Just like the video game I wanted to become the very best. What if my name floated around the school with stories on my cocksucking skills or heavenly pussy. What better way to start than a nerd who had never touched a woman. Think of it as a favor. Maybe this could change his life and turn him into a chad.

We made it to his room which was glazed by all sorts of nerdy stuff. Every wall had a video game poster or anime waifu. It was pretty similar to mine, but we had to pretend that never happened. I was a brand new person after all. Noah took a seat on his desk and booted up his computer. I could see that he was somewhat nervous but that let me know I really was hot in this body. He finally spoke up after a few moments of silence. "W-what is your name? Sorry for not asking earlier. My name is Noah". I smiled and took a seat on his bed. Luckily he had a single dorm room with much more space and freedom. "U-umm my name is Lura! I'm somewhat new to this campus and have been exploring around. Sorry for bothering you so randomly. You just looked very friendly and smart to help with my work." I came up with a new name on the spot. I had to get into the mindset of forgetting everything about my past body. There was no more Logan anymore.

His computer loaded up and be brought up the assignments he submitted. They were all graded and had a big 100 on the comments. "Do you mind if I take some pictures or log in? It would be so easy just to copy instead of doing the work myself." He nodded and moved aside to let me snap some. I grabbed my phone from my legging pocket and quickly took pictures of everything. He was focused on my body near him that he didn't notice the familiar phone where I show him memes or the brand new anime. I put my phone away and looked at him in the eyes. "Thank you very much honestly. I thought my life was over missing that one day. Is there anyway I can make it up for you? Actually I know exactly what we both want.."

I grabbed his shoulder and took him toward the bed. Letting him take a seat and relax while I tried to figure out how my body worked. I jerked off tons and somewhat knew how to satisfy myself. My hand was my bestfriend, but now I had a mouth, these big tits, and a pussy to use on this guy. The one thing I always wanted to do was a blowjob. Seeing porn videos of girls giving sloppy head always made me excited and wonder. Both of the perspectives were insanely hot, Getting your cock devoured by a hot girl or being on your knees and hearing the loud moans of your work. Of course I took the second option and got down on the floor with my heart beating both nervously and excitedly. I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down towards his ankles. His underwear was revealed to me and I could see a visible bulge growing underneath. It was surprisingly big which was out of pocket for him. He always boasted about his size before and maybe he wasn't lying. Now it was time to text it he knew how to use it. My pale hands stroked him through the clothing before dragging his underwear and greeting the excited member downstairs. The thing sprung up and almost smacked me in the face. I was caught by surprise once again and gained my composure while trying to act like an experienced girl. In reality this was the first time I ever did something sexual. Especially with being a boy trapped in this erotic body.

The smell was strong and pierced through my nostrils. I could feel my cheeks starting to blush as the cock throbbed with some excitement. I didn't want to keep my partner waiting and opened my mouth wide to hopefully fit this dick inside. The taste lingered in my mouth and made me confused. It was both good but bad at the same time. I could taste his leftover cum which added to the fun. I slowly bopped my head up and down at a solid pace. My throat was being filled with his taste and size. I had to close my eyes and let my new instinct take over. All of this was starting to feel natural. I could tell I was doing something great when his groans started to roll in. Noah laid down on the bed completely and let me milk his cock away. Moans and words ringing in my ear ever so often. "Oh fuck. Y-yeah that feels so good.."

This gave me more confidence and let me explore around this cock. My right hand was focused on the cum filled balls. Massaging them and giving them the attention they deserve. My left hand was stroking and jerking the bottom half of his cock. I was doing all of this while sucking his shaft at the same time. Giving him a full immersive show of pleasure. His moans only got louder and echoed across the dorm. I would suck harder and faster with each audible sound he made. Eventually we clashed together. The sounds of the sloppy blowjob would start to become prevalent. "GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK." Noah laughed to all of this. Knowing his first blowjob was done by someone extremely experienced. He knew this would probably never be topped in his whole life. I would have to give him thanks for being my first blowjob suspect. It seemed like I was born to be a cocksucker. Noah made this noticed. "You are such a good cocksucker. Fuck. I'm usually very timid with this thing but you're making me feel so comfortable. I swear I feel like I've known you for years. God. I could enjoy this for the whole day." He slumped back to his laid down position and continued to make his pleasure known. After a few more moments of constant expert sucking. He was starting to meet his limit. The cock inside my mouth would start to throb immensely which gave me a heads up. I used this opportunity to give him a final sucking moment. Deepthroating his cock completely and holding his balls close to my mouth. I fit his whole size in my mouth and stuck my tongue out to lick his balls at the same time. This did it for him as he erupted inside my mouth and kept my head down. His grip was focused on my hair and would slowly bop me up and down to his hearts content. His legs were almost putting me in a chokehold which eventually stopped once he went limp. I looked him in the eyes while licking his cock dry. Most of the load shot straight down my throat and gave me a nice reward. His moans sounded like screams with this climax. His body spasmed from the pleasure and made me feel like a complete woman. His taste was odd. As expected from the gamer who's diet only consists of Doritos and junk food. It was still a pleasurable experience. My first load and it came from a good friend. Logan almost came out and dapped him up, but I gained conscious and gave his flaccid cock a final kiss. It jumped in response while Noah was still breathing heavily from that strong load. I got up from the kneeling and sat beside him on the bed. It felt pretty heart warming. I never expected him to be so nice with these sort of things. Maybe his dick was trained from him cumming everyday. I laid beside him and continued to stroke his cock. Whispering in his ear. "I made you lose No Nut November."

To be Continued..