Turning My Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
Domination of the teacher in a bathroom.
1.2k words
4.46
3.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Halloween and my night with Mr Parker was going to be a whole new adventure. I decided to dress as a sexy nun for the evening and my plan involved a lot of toys for the both of us. I made my way to Mr Parker's house to see his costume. He listened to my previous instruction and got a costume with a mask; he was dressed as a priest with a phantom mask.

I said that something was missing and went into my bag of goodies. I pulled out some male lingerie with the back open. He complied and went to change into them. He came back and looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I am wearing the same cum soaked thong from parents evening", he seemed to smile at that, and I saw his crotch twitch so clearly he was excited.

We got a taxi to the club for a Halloween party. This was the first time for us out in real public, so I was a bit nervous. We entered the club (with help from my fake ID) and proceeded to dance. It was almost like a normal relationship. After a couple of drinks for him, I was staying sober, I dragged him to a darker part of the club, where there would be less eyes. Our bodies began grinding into each other, our bodies getting hotter and more turned on by this, moving to the music. His hand began to rove my body, grazing my nipples and moving around to my ass.

I followed suit and began teasing his asshole. I then got out two of the toy for this evening. Two butt plugs and showed them to him. His eyes went wide behind the mask, and he slowly moved back. I responded by holding his crotch and slowly rubbing his cock through his costume.

His mind left him a bit and I leaned into him and said "They're for both of us. You love it when I take charge and you know where this night will lead, submit" he nodded to show he understood,

I handed him one of them "lube this up with your mouth and put it into me" he complied.

He proceeded to move his hand up my skirt and placed the butt plug at the entrance of my ass. Looking at each other he slowly inserted into me, the sensations I was feeling were amazing as I gripped his cock harder. After he popped it in I gave a guttural moan.

"My turn" I said I licked the butt plug in my mouth, coating it in my spit and then reached around his costume and his bare ass in his lingerie and put it at the entrance of his ass. I leaned and kissed him, our tongue stroking each other's as I pushed the butt plug in. As I pushed it in, he gripped my ass tight, I was so wet now and fought off the idea of having sex with him there and then. Once it was in we both resumed our dancing which looked more like dry humping.

An hour or so later, I decided it as time to go further. I went to the bathroom the get the next toy ready. I went into a stall and began to put on a strap on, about 7 inches in length. As I did that I could hear a couple in the stall next door clearly having a good time. I peered over and saw a woman bent over and her partner fucking her doggystyle. I started to rub myself, but stopped as I wanted to go for it with Mr Parker.

I left the bathroom to meet Mr Parker and walked him away to a secluded booth. We started to make out. My hand went under his costume, and I started to play with erect cock. He returned the favour, but as his hand went under my costume his hand fell on the strap on. He looked at me worried, but didn't let go. I used my other hand to guide his hand up and down the strap on as if he was jerking me off. We resumed kissing while jerking each other off under the table.

I could feel my pussy soaking and told him we need to go to the back. He nodded and I led him to the private bathroom area. We moved into a stall and immediately I removed my top so my breasts were out. He began sucking on them and I moaned in pleasure. I started to jerk him off his cock fully out now. I dropped to my knees to suck his cock, I loved his taste, and I loved giving them. I could feel our foreplay catch up and his cock twitch.

I pulled away quickly and I brought out the strap on and he looked at it. I pushed him down so now he was look right at it.

"Suck it" I said, he moved his lip to say something and I pushed it in. All I could hear was these 'mph' sounds as my strap on moved in and out of his mouth. I could hear others walk into the bathroom. Knowing anyone could see us made it that more exciting.

After the strap on was nice and wet, I lifted him up and bent him over the toilet. Moved his costume to the side seeing his firm ass in the lingerie. I pulled out his butt plug, hearing this nice pop and hearing him moan. I placed the head of the strap on at his entrance. I leaned forard and said to him

"Tell me what you want me to do", he knew we were to far gone at that point.

"Do it, fuck me" he said, and with that command I inserted myself into him, both of us moaning simultaneously. I began with slow strokes but got faster. The more he moaned, the quicker I went. I reached around to grab his dick and jerk him off at the same time.

His moans got louder, and I feel he was close "Do it, cum for me" and he let it all out as ropes of his cum spurted out covering my hand and the wall. I was always impressed by the load he could produce. I licked my hand clean savouring the taste. As our breathing got slower I slipped out of him and took the strap on off and put it in the bag. I spun him around and kissed him deeply, he smiled and kissed me back. We exited the bathroom with applause from others who had stayed and listened. We went straight for the exit and back his place.

We went inside and kissed some more.

"That was weird but fun," he said.

"Oh Mr Parker, you old perv".

"I didn't think I would enjoy that, but it was fun. Not sure if would do it again."

"It was fun, but I agree. It is much more fun for me to get fucked I think". He smiled and kissed me deep which I returned, and we looked each other longingly, which was a new feeling. But I had to leave to get home and kissed him goodbye. When I got home I went upstairs and undressed when realised I still had my butt plug in me. Picturing what had happened I began to finger myself thinking of pounding my teacher's ass and him enjoying it, then picturing the roles reversed. I came almost instantly and smiled. Before I took it out, I took a photo of the butt plug in me and sent it to Mr Parker. Maybe next time it will be my turn.