Turning Out Susan Pt. 03

Story Info
The adventure continues...
12.5k words
4.46
27.8k
38
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: This story is about a husband who wants to share his wife with others. You have been warned.

Turning Out Susan - Pt. 03

Chapter 30

Pulling up to the valet parking at the Mystery Zone, Mark smiled at his wife. Her door opened and she slipped out taking the hand of the valet. She stood at the curb waiting for her husband. Susan took his offered arm and they entered the club. The hostess knew Susan worked there, so she didn't collect the cover charge from them. Susan smiled at the few people she knew from her last time there.

Mark found a table that would suit his needs. Susan was a little early, so she sat with her husband. When the waitress came they ordered drinks.

"Are you excited, dear?" Mark asked watching the young lady on stage.

"I am. Oh god am I," replied Susan also watching the girl on stage. "Would you like to meet her? She does private rooms."

"Not tonight, sweetheart, maybe some other night."

"Just let me know. I don't need to watch, but would like too."

Mark's head snapped around to look at his wife. His eyes were wide with surprise. He shook his head to clear it of the thoughts he was having.

"Another fantasy of yours?" Mark asked.

"Not really, but I can't help but feel you are being left out of the fun," replied Susan.

"I will think about it, but I don't feel left out, let me assure you, sweetheart."

"Okay, dear. I have to go. Save my seat, I'll be back."

"Are you going to do lap dances?"

"I will, but no private room for me," said Susan.

Mark watched his wife as she walked away from him. She disappeared through a door guarded by two bouncers. He swallowed hard as he turned his attention toward the stage waiting patiently for his wife to appear. A dancer came by and took Susan's seat.

"Your wife sent me to keep you company if you would like. My name is Ginger," she said putting her hand out.

Turning, Mark took her hand in his gently. Ginger smiled at him.

"Hi, I'm Mark, Ginger."

"I know, Susan told me," Ginger said giggling.

"You are very pretty and awfully young," Mark said.

"Thank you. I'm 22."

"Too young."

"How old are you?" she asked smiling at him.

"Do you really want to know, Ginger?" asked Mark.

"I suppose not but, you don't look a day over 30."

"Well thank you, Ginger. Thank you very much."

Mark had been looking Ginger over while they talked. She looked younger than 22 and the way she was dressed, he could see all of her charms were on display. Her hair wasn't red as her name would imply, it was blond. Long and silky tied in a ponytail. Her eyes were green, deep emerald green. Her face is what made her look so young. It was very, very pretty. She didn't have big boobs, they weren't even a handful. Her nipples were hard. Her pussy was shaved smooth. She had fantastic legs, they weren't crossed. Mark shook his head looking back up into her eyes.

"Do you like what you see?" Ginger asked smiling at him.

"Very nice," replied Mark.

"Oh, Susan is coming on," Ginger said when the music started.

Mark hadn't even noticed it stop. He turned his gaze back to the stage and the men around it. Susan stood in the spotlight, center stage. She was beautiful. Dressed in a skimpy, transparent thing like Ginger.

"I let her use one of my costumes," Ginger whispered in Mark's ear.

Ginger had moved closer to Mark. She knew he would be very busy watching his wife take off what little clothes she had on, to dance naked for most of her set. Ginger liked Susan a lot even though they had only talked twice now. She also liked Mark, he was as nice as his wife. Ginger had not known a lot of nice people until she came to work here at the Mystery Zone.

Mark watched as Susan slipped out of the little nothing she was wearing. His cock was so hard it actually hurt. But he was ignoring it, watching every move his wife made and watching the men around the stage, lust after her. He felt Ginger's hand on his leg. He ignored it not want his attention to stray from his gorgeous wife. When Ginger grabbed his hard cock, he jumped, grabbed her hand with his and just held her.

Ginger giggled as she felt his hard cock and he watched his wife dance for the men in the club. She always got excited dancing for the men. She even liked some of the regulars. But this married man beside her was the best looking man she had ever met. Ginger couldn't help but be a little jealous of Susan. He was hers and she was his. She could tell, by the way, he looked at her. Susan danced from man to man, collecting money as she danced just for them.

Sometimes she would squat down, legs spread, letting the man take a real good look at her pussy. Then she would snatch the bill from his fingers and rise dancing to the next man who had a bill in his hand. When the song ended, Susan took a bow to the applause, then grabbed her clothes and disappeared backstage. Ginger was still holding Mark's cock when he turned to her. Smiling he lifted her hand from his crotch.

"Okay, okay, Mark," Ginger gasped, as he moved her hand from his cock.

"No problem Ginger, it's just I made someone a promise..."

"I understand. Really I do. I was married once. It didn't work out. That's when I started working here."

"I'm sorry to hear that Ginger. Please accept my condolences."

Ginger smiled at Mark. She saw Susan headed their way. She pulled Mark's lips to hers just for an instant. She winked at him and stood waiting for Susan. Walking up to her husband and Ginger, she smiled at Mark and Ginger. She hugged Ginger, then hugged Mark. Smiling, Ginger moved away from them both. Susan leaned in and kissed Mark softly on the lips. He knew he couldn't touch her, but he kissed her back.

"So, did you like Ginger?" Sue asked sitting beside Mark.

"She's a little young for me, dear."

Susan laughed at his comment. She took a sip of her drink smiling at Mark.

"I have to mingle. I will see you later."

"When do you dance again?" asked Mark.

"In half an hour. I do four sets tonight. Oh, here, hold this for me." Susan pushed a bunch of bills into Mark's hand.

Mark watched her as she moved off to talk to the customers. He looked at the wad of money in his hand. It was neatly folded and thick. He shoved it in his pocket and resumed watching his wife move through the crowd of horny men.

Chapter 31

Mark watched her dance three more times. He was so horny that he almost wished that Ginger was there to give him a little relief. But she was busy doing lap dances for other customers. He smiled at his lovely wife as she came to him after each set. Each time she pushed a handful of bills into his hands. Both his pockets were bulging with the bills she had given him. It was getting late. The club closed at two in the morning. Looking at his watch it was one-forty-five. It looked like Susan was going to do the last set of the night.

Right on cue, the music started, the spotlight came on and there stood the most beautiful woman in the world... Susan. She was in a long flowing formal blue gown, covered in blue sequins. She looked marvelous. Her hair was up on top of her head covered in blue glitter. Even her eyelids had blue glitter on them. She looked sexy and slutty at the same time. She started to move to the music. The crowd went wild as she danced. The dress was slit up the side to just above her waist. Her sexy legs were exposed with every step she took.

Mark jumped when a hand touched his thigh. Ginger was back, smiling up at him when he turned to look. He smiled at her and went back to watching Susan. His dick was really sore from being hard most of the night. He smiled as he watched his wife. She was smiling and laughing at whatever the men were shouting at her. The gown disappeared, sliding down her naked body. She kicked it toward the back of the stage, turned and squatted in front of a large man. He was waving a bill at her.

The large man said something to her, she shook her head, standing, she moved to another man. The large man started to climb up on the stage. Mark watched as four bouncers moved toward him. Mark was closer than all of them and moved. Ginger was with him as the two of them grabbed the large man's feet and pulled him off the stage, he came up fighting. Then the bouncers were there and tackled him. Ginger pulled Mark back. The bouncers pulled and dragged the man toward that door kicking a screaming.

Ginger took Mark back to his table and sat with him watching Susan finish her set. Mark was still full of adrenalin and was shaking and shivering. Ginger just held his hand. She was shaking and shivering too. Both of them watched as a naked Susan danced the last set of the night. It was a long set of songs. Toward the end, Susan was covered in a fine sheen of sweat that glittered like sequins. Mark was mesmerized by the scene before him. The songs ended. Susan stood center stage and bowed. Then slowly walked backstage.

The bouncers were starting to shoo the patrons out of the club. When one came toward Mark, Ginger shook her head. He moved on. It took about five minutes for Susan to show up. She was still breathing hard as she stood in front of Mark. She had on a t-shirt and shorts. Her dress was folded over her arm. Mark just stared at her with love, admiration, and lust in his eyes. Susan growled at his look, pressed her lips to his. Mark kissed her back. Sue pulled back to look at her husband once again.

"How did I do?" she asked.

"You were spectacular," Mark growled.

"Thank you. Hey Ginger, you ready?" asked Sue.

"As I'll ever be," replied Ginger.

Mark looked at Susan, questions in his eyes. Sue smiled at her confused husband.

"Ginger will be staying with us for a short while until she gets back on her feet. She has nowhere to live at the moment. We have plenty of space so I offered her the guest room."

"Oh," Mark said surprised by what she had done without talking to him.

"Oh. Oh god. I'm so sorry. I should have discussed this with you," Sue gasped.

"We'll discuss it when we get home."

"Yes dear," said Susan squinting at her husband as if in pain.

She knew she had made a mistake. But Mark was such a nice guy she just assumed he would like to help the young girl. The room was full of the employees of the club. No customers remained.

"Ten minutes people," came a shout from the bar.

"Do you want a final drink?" Susan asked Mark.

"No, I have to drive, you go ahead if you want."

Susan smiled turning toward the bar and walking away.

"I won't be any trouble," Ginger said softly.

"I know you won't, Ginger. It's just we made a promise to each other about discussing things first."

"I understand. I can find somewhere else to stay tonight," Ginger said picking up her things.

"No. You're welcome to stay with us as long as you need. There are some rules you will have to adhere too, though."

"Like what?" she asked smiling at Mark.

"No drugs, no guys, no drinking our booze, and keeping your room clean."

Ginger sat there smiling at Mark. Then she was giggling. Mark just looked at her with no emotions on his face. Ginger swallowed hard.

"I understand. I don't do drugs. I have sworn off guys until I get my life together and I don't drink, at all."

"Good, then we understand each other," Mark said chuckling.

"What do you two understand?" Susan asked.

"The rules," Ginger said smiling.

"Ah, the rules. What rules?"

"No drug, no guys, no drinking your booze," Ginger replied.

"Ah, those rules. When did you come up with those rules?" Susan asked looking at Mark.

"I'll tell you later," Mark said sternly.

"Okay."

Susan upended her glass, chugging her drink. She put it down on the table and looked at Mark.

"Ready?" Sue asked.

"Yep, you?"

"I am," chimed in Ginger.

"I am too," replied Susan giggling.

Mark just shook his head. He could tell the next few days were going to be very interesting and very tiresome.

Chapter 32

One of the bouncers escorted Susan, Ginger, and Mark out to their car. When they were halfway there. The man that had tried to climb up on stage came charging at them. The bouncer just looked his way. The man smiled evilly and continued coming. Susan stepped forward.

"Let me handle this, gentleman," she said handing her things to Ginger.

The man slowed down when Susan faced him. He stopped a short distance from her looking at her, he just shook his head.

"I told you, no," said Sue her voice calm and steady.

"I know. But, no one tells me no," he growled.

"Are you married?" asked Sue.

The guy looked at her like she was crazy.

"No."

"Well, I am. This man," she said pointing at Mark, "is my husband. Now if you want, you can fight him and Bubba here if think you can take them. But then you would have to fight me and if I got the chance to kick you in the balls you would never, ever, get a hard-on again. Are we clear?"

"He must be a wimp if he needs you to fight his battles," the big guy shouted.

Susan laughed. She stepped back behind Mark. Mark just glared at the big man. He had to weigh in at 300 pounds. Mark knew he would get his ass beat unless he got that first kick to his balls. The guy looked Mark up and down, then shrugged his shoulders. He turned and walked away. As far as he was concerned it wasn't worth going to jail for murder. Mark went to follow, but Susan pulled him back to her.

"What are you, stupid?" she whispered.

"Are you?" he shot right back at her.

"No worries," said Ginger.

They looked at her, including Bubba, as she put a 9mm automatic back into her purse.

"I hope you have a permit for that," said Bubba.

"I do." Bubba nodded as they continued to Mark and Susan's car.

Once inside, Bubba waved and headed back to the club. Mark headed home. As they pulled up in the driveway, Ginger gasped. Susan smiled. Mark just pulled into the garage and pressed the button to let the overhead door close.

"Holy shit?" Ginger said getting out of the car.

"You like our house?" Susan asked getting out.

"God, yeah. It's beautiful," Ginger gasped as they stepped into the kitchen from the garage. "Cool."

Susan smiled at her new friend. Mark just went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. While he was up there he hung up Susan's dress. Returning downstairs he found the girls in the den laughing and talking. He stood in the doorway.

"What dear?" asked Sue.

"Does Ginger have any luggage?"

"Just this backpack," Ginger held up her backpack.

"Oh."

"What dear?" Sue asked.

"Nothing. We'll talk later... yeah, later. I'm tired, I'm going to bed," said Mark turning and going to the master bedroom.

"I'm kinda beat too," Ginger said.

"Me too. Come on, I'll show you to your room."

Standing Sue waited for Ginger. Then she showed her to her room. At the door, Sue hugged Ginger and Ginger hugged Sue.

"Goodnight Ginger," said Susan.

"Goodnight Sue," replied Ginger. "And thank you for taking me in."

"You're very welcome," Sue said turning and going to the master bedroom.

Within minutes, Ginger was snuggled under the covers and thanking God that she had met Susan and Mark. From just the little she had been with Mark, she knew he was a standup guy. She vowed to follow his rules and then a bunch of her own. She closed her eyes and was fast asleep in seconds.

Susan got to the bedroom just in time to watch Mark crawl under the covers.

"Goodnight, dear," she said softly.

"Goodnight, my love," replied Mark.

Susan, undressed and crawled into bed with her husband. Under the covers, she moved over to him and snuggled up to his back. She moved her hand over his side and pressed on his stomach, gently. Mark put his hand on hers.

"I love you so much, it hurts," Susan whispered.

"Me too. You looked so sexy up there tonight. I love watching you get naked in front of other men," Mark whispered back.

"Don't hate me, but I do too. God, I love you and I love them looking at me. It sends tingles through my cunt."

Mark gasped at her use of that word.

"I like the sound of that word now... that I'm a slut," Susan groaned softly, then giggled.

"Can I use that word too?" Mark asked.

"Only when we are fucking."

"Okay. You want to fuck?" Mark asked chuckling.

"If you do."

"How about if we just hold each other and go to sleep. We have a big day ahead of us."

"I want to talk to you about that, okay?"

"Now?"

"As good a time as any," replied Sue.

"Shoot."

"I want to stay home... tonight."

"Oh, all right. May I ask why?" asked Mark.

"I really loved what we did last Saturday and all. Every bit of it. But we haven't had the time to watch the video or to reconnect fully in my opinion. I want to change the schedule a little. I feel every other week would be good."

"Whatever you wish, dear. Whatever you wish," replied Mark.

"So, we stay home and watch the video while Ginger is at work. I'll take her while you get the den ready for us. Sound good."

"As long as you don't get talked into dancing tonight," said Mark.

"I won't. I won't even go in. I'll just drop off Ginger. One of us will have to pick her up though."

"Can she drive?" Mark asked.

"I don't know. She must have a driver's license, she does work as a stripper."

"True. Maybe I'll take her out in the afternoon and see how she does."

"Sounds good. Hey, where did you put that money I gave you?" asked Susan.

"It's in your panty drawer."

"Okay, cool. I still don't know how much I made yet."

"What you gave me came to six hundred and some odd dollars. You didn't give me any from your fourth set."

"I stuffed it in my jewelry box on the dresser. I didn't count it either. You know I don't do this for the money, but it may come in handy at some point."

"True. Well, you can count it tomorrow... err... today.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," Susan said. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"Goodnight, my love."

Chapter 33

When Susan woke the first thing she noticed was that Mark was no longer in bed next to her. Opening her eyes she looked around. It was late in the day, the sun was shining through the drapes. Then she heard it, the shower was running. Getting out of bed, Sue hurried to the bathroom. She gasped at the sight of her husband's nude form in the shower. She rushed to join him.

"Oh, good morning," Mark said as Susan wrapped him in her arms.

"I love you," she sighed as the warm water cascaded over their bodies. "Are you just finishing or just starting?"

"Just starting, dear," Mark replied.

"Good."

They soaped each other, then rinsed. They were out of the shower quickly, not wanting to use all the hot water in case Ginger wanted a shower or a bath. Once out of the bathroom Mark took his wife in his arms and hugged her to him. Susan groaned softly.

"What are we going to do today?" she asked.

"I don't know. What would you like to do?"

"Shopping?" Sue asked.

"What would you like to buy?"

"Not for me. For Ginger."

"Yes. It would appear the young lady is in need of things."

"She is. I will take her. You have a lawn to mow."

"Of course," replied Mark his head dropping in resignation. "But first, coffee."

"Yes and maybe breakfast."

The couple dressed, him in shorts and a t-shirt, her in jeans and a t-shirt.

"No bra?" Mark asked.

"Not while I'm in the house."

"Ah, okay. I like that look."

"What look?" asked Sue.

"That look. Your nipples pushing out and I swear I can see through that shirt."

Susan giggled swatting her husband on the ass as she walked past him. Mark chuckled. Downstairs, the couple found that Ginger had already made a pot of coffee and was sitting at the table staring into space. Her head came around when she heard them enter the kitchen.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers