Turning Out Susan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there thinking about all the sexual things they have done in the past. Then she thought about what might be to come in the future. She smiled as she sipped her coffee. She was happy. Happy she was married to Mark and happy to be his slut. Now that she had thought about it, he had been training her for just this point in their life. To be his slut wife. To have her fuck other men and women for his pleasure. Then to fuck her just fucked cunt. She shivered at that thought. Yes, she was happy to be his slut. She was even happy to sit here with him leaking out of her cunt, even though Ginger had tried her damndest to suck it out last ni... this morning.

Sue giggle to herself.

"What's so funny, dear?" Mark asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing really. I was just reminiscing about our sex life over the years and how you must have been training me for just this point in our lives," Susan replied.

"Interesting," Mark said pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning. God, I love you guys," Ginger said as she entered the kitchen.

She poured a cup of coffee for herself and turned to leave.

"No, please don't leave, Ginger, I need to talk to you," Mark said sitting at the table.

"All right," she said taking a seat at the table. "What's up?"

"This has to do with the video you saw last night," Mark started.

"I already talked to her about that, dear," said Susan.

"Hmmm... Okay, but I would like to say something," replied Mark.

"No problem," Susan said smiling at her husband.

"Ginger. I need you to promise that you will never tell anyone about... not only that tape but, what you might hear Susan and I discussing, things like that video. I need your solemn oath to that." Mark said.

"You have it, sir. I solemnly swear to never discuss anything I learn here with any other person but, you, Mark, and, you, Susan, so help me god."

Ginger had her right hand raised palm out as she said those words.

"I will also swear on anyone's grave you would wish. My mom is still alive so it can't be hers," Ginger said solemnly.

"No need to swear on anyone's grave, Ginger," Mark said smiling.

"Good. I wouldn't have said anything anyway. For what you two are doing for me I will take anything I learn about you to the grave with me."

"Exactly what she said before we went to bed, dear," Susan said smiling at her husband. "I was going to tell you when we were alone, so as not to embarrass Ginger."

"Okay. Just so we are all on the same page here. I wouldn't... well, you know rule eleven. Except we now have an exception to that rule, don't we?"

"We do. I'm comfortable with that exception though," replied Susan.

"I am too, now," Mark said looking at Ginger. "This might become too much..."

"No, it won't. I assure you. Knowing what you do in your marriage will be a breeze compared to other things I know about... others," Ginger said, coughing at the end.

The three sat at the table sipping their coffee looking at each other.

"Who's hungry?" Mark asked.

"I am," Susan said.

"Me too," said Ginger.

"Let's get dressed and go out," said Mark smiling at Susan.

"Showers first," she said.

Ginger nodded. Mark sighed. The girls got up and almost ran to the master bath. Mark, gathered the coffee cups, rinsed them, and set them on the counter. He then went to the guest bathroom and took a quick shower. When he went to the master bedroom to dress, he found the ladies giggling as they dressed. Mark slipped on his clothes trying not to listen or look at the women. Once dressed Mark headed to the living room. He could hear the girls giggling. They soon followed him out and then outside to climb into Mark's car.

Chapter 42

After they got home from what turned out to be brunch, Ginger excused herself and went to her room. Susan and Mark settled in the den, watching some TV, but not really paying attention. Mark held Susan in his arms. Susan snuggled against Mark, enjoying the closeness. For a long time, neither spoke nor made a sound. When Susan sighed, Mark looked at her.

"Problem dear?" he asked.

"No, no, just enjoying being close to you and wondering if you have talked to Carter," Susan said softly.

"Actually, I have. I have his cell number and we can set it up any time you wish, sweetheart," said Mark.

Susan shivered as she thought about having Carter for an entire evening. Just her and the two men. She shook again.

"Okay, when would you like to do this?" Mark asked.

"I'm thinking. Do you have anything planned for next Saturday?"

"Not really."

"What does that mean? Asked Susan.

"I'm open to whatever you want to do, dear."

"Oh. So if I want to stay home again next Saturday with my loveable and gorgeous husband, that would be okay with you?" asked Susan smirking slightly.

"Of course. Our journey is all about you and your pleasure, which in turn will excite and bring me pleasure. If your pleasure is to just be with me any time on this journey, then that's what will happen. Unless you would like to end what we are doing. Then we will discuss the reason and it will end right after that discussion."

"Oh. Okay. Rule 9,"

"You have memorized them. Yes, rule 9. Do you want to end this?" asked Mark.

"Oh no, no. No, I don't. I love you. I love what has happened between us since... has it only been so short a time... my god, I'm so hot all the time I can hardly concentrate. I'm wanting you so much. Much more than before. Suddenly, I find myself in love with you all over again and it's so exciting."

"I have found that same excitement. Watching you... damn. I can barely talk about it, sometimes. You are so much more now. My love for you is so much more. I can't believe my feelings toward you. My god you..." Mark choked up, tears started down his cheeks as he looked at Susan.

Susan pulled him tighter to her. She kissed his tears away. She sighed as he hugged her back. They were in love. They loved each other to the exclusion of everything else in their lives. Susan gently pressed her hand to Mark's manhood. He was not only hard but, pulsing. She sighed at the thought of him inside her body. Mark sighed at her touch.

"I want to make love to you," Mark whispered.

"I want you too," replied Susan.

Neither of them made a move. They just sat on the couch holding onto each other. Both now had their eyes closed. Each thinking about what they have been doing and what they would do in the future. Susan shivered. Mark sighed when he felt her body shiver.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you," replied Susan.

"No, I mean, I really, really, really love you. You are my soul mate. You are my heart's desire. You are everything to me and more," Mark rasped softly.

"Oh god," Susan said shaking in his arms. "I just came. Holy crap. I love you so much, that if you were to leave me I just know I would die. My heart would be so broken, I just couldn't go on," Susan replied in almost a growl.

"Okay, we have established that we love each other. Do you want to go back to bed?" asked Mark a chuckle in his voice.

Susan giggled, smiling up at her beloved husband.

"Not just yet. I like just sitting here in your arms. Squeeze me tight, dear."

Mark squeezed her in his strong arms. She knew he wasn't using all his strength. If he did he would crush her petite form. Susan was only about 5'6" tall, where Mark was 6' even and weighed in at just under 200 pounds. Susan on the other hand only weighed in at 134 pounds. Most of that was her boobs and ass. They weren't big, but they did fill out her form rather nicely. She squeezed him back with all her strength. Mark chuckled.

For the next hour, they sat on the couch either looking into each other's eyes or watch whatever was on the TV. Then Mark stood up reaching down for Susan's hand. She stood, being pulled into his arms. Giggling, Susan hugged her husband back. Then Mark led Susan to the bedroom. She didn't balk, nor resist in any way. She wanted her husband to fuck her... make love to her. What he did is stand in front of her and hold her. She wrapped him in her arms. They kissed. And kissed. And kissed some more.

To be continued...

Note: Part 4 hasn't been finished yet. I will get to it as soon as I can but, I have about six other stories to work on, so I don't know when Part 4 will be ready. Sorry, but that's the way of a writer's life.