Turning Out Susan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

"The club we were at last Saturday. If Bob is there he might know guys who would gladly pay $200 to fuck you."

"Why $200?"

"I figure that's what a half-hour of your time is worth given that you will suck their cock and let them fuck you."

"You think they will be done in half an hour?"

"The night we were with Bob, you two were just finishing at the half-hour mark. Then I was fucking you and that took about half an hour. We each took about half an hour with you. Plus, if Bob is there he can tell them how great a fuck you are," said Mark smiling at his excited wife.

"Speaking of Bob, can we watch a little of the video now?" Susan asked.

"Sure," replied Mark, picking up the remote and turning on the TV. He then started the DVD player and the video started.

He had transferred the video to DVD at the office on Tuesday. Tuesdays were always slow at work, so he had time. Susan gasped as Robert and she came into the frame and started to kiss.

Chapter 38

Susan was moaning as she watched herself kissed and felt up by Bob, a stranger they had met with last Saturday night.

"Oh god," Susan said as her image on the TV threw her head back and gasped when Bob squeezed her tit.

Mark and Susan sat there and watched as Susan and Bob undressed each other. Both of them groaned and moaned as the sounds of sex filled the den. They held each other close without touching any erogenous zones. They didn't want to have sex, they both wanted to watch Susan and Bob have sex. After a while, it became too much for Susan and she grabbed the remote from her husband's hand and pressed the stop button.

"What?" Mark asked.

"It was getting too intense. I want to take a break for a while. Let's talk about our fantasies. Not the ones we already discussed but new ones. I'll go first. Except it's not so much a fantasy, really."

"What is it, honey?" asked Mark.

"I would like to have Carter and you at the same time in a hotel room. Would that be possible?"

Mark growled at his wife's suggestion. Susan smiled at her husband.

"I have that video also, but yes it's possible."

"Good. However, I want to do him bareback. I will take care of getting him checked out. Michelle will do that for us."

"You already talked to her?" gasped Mark.

"Yes. Why not? She's my doctor, too?"

"I guess it's all right. If you talk to her in her office she would have to keep quiet about it, it's the law."

"Yep. That's why I went in to see her." Susan replied.

"Did she have anything to say to you about what we are doing?" asked Mark.

"We discussed it, but she didn't judge us. She did hint that she and George were thinking along the same lines we were though."

"I see. Would you like to fuck George?" Mark asked smiling at Sue.

"Not really. I mean he is handsome, but they are friends. Would you want to fuck Michelle? Tell me the truth, please," said Sue.

"I would. She has to be a little spitfire in bed."

"Okay, enough of that. She is, but you will never get even close. What's another one of your fantasies?"

"Ah, yes, my fantasies. Let's see. Which one now... I can't think of one I would want to really do yet."

"What do you mean, do yet?" asked Susan.

"That's just it. Some of my fantasies are a little extreme to be springing on you at this early stage."

"Well, give me one of your tamer ones then."

"Okay, there is one, that kind of goes along with your gangbang one."

"Well hit me with that one."

"It is different in that you are bound in a contraption that holds you bent over, your ass is in the air. Your legs are bound by the apparatus with pipes. I have a picture on my phone, let me show it to you."

Mark got up and went to the desk where his phone was charging. Coming back, he sat and started to thumb through the pictures he had. When he found the one he was talking about he showed it to Susan. She gasped.

"What the fuck is this?"

"I told you they might be a little extreme for you."

Susan made the picture zoom.

"No this?" she asked pointing at the print on the post holding the apparatus.

"Oh, yeah, that says 'Fuck Me'," Mark said chuckling.

"And where would you get something like this?"

"I would have to have it built."

"Where would you use something like this?" asked Sue.

"Probably the only place you could use it would be at a swingers club with on-site swinging and medical proof the men and women are safe."

"Oh."

"Would you want to be in a contraption like that woman?" asked Mark.

"If I was, anyone could just walk up and fuck me in my pussy or ass?"

"Yes. And there would be nothing you could do about it except scream."

"Okay, start building one. Then find us a clean swingers club. I'd like to try something like that."

Mark just looked at his wife with amazement. Susan smiled at him, licking her lips.

"All righty. I'll start on it next weekend."

"How about tomorrow?" Susan asked.

"Or tomorrow would be good for me," replied Mark chuckling.

Susan giggled and cuddled up to her husband.

Chapter 39

"What's your next fantasy?" Mark asked.

Susan looked at her husband.

"I don't know, all the ones I have left seem so tame compared to what we have already done and what we have expressed so far. I mean most of mine are you and me in exotic places where we find a secluded spot and fuck our brains out."

"Like where?" Mark prompted.

"A deserted beach on some island in the Caribbean where we fuck each other's brains out. Or somewhere deep in the woods where you tie me to a tree, blindfold me and pretend that you are a stranger and fuck me. Things like that."

"Do you like to be looked at?" Mark asked.

"Yes and no. I like you looking at me. I also like some people, especially strangers, looking at me."

"Do you see yourself naked while they look at you?" asked Mark.

"I do. The thought turns me on, but reality may not. Although, when Bob and Carter looked at me it really turned me on. The look in their eyes. The lust I saw there. They wanted me. I have liked that look in men's eye since we started on this journey. Oh god, I love you so much."

Susan was now breathing hard. She was quite turned on. Mark too was turned on. He loved his wife. He loved what she has done for him and what she was thinking about doing for him in the future. Susan pressed the button on the remote that started the video. She cuddled into her husband's arms as they both turned to watch her getting fucked.

As Susan and Bob touched and felt each other, Mark started to touch and feel his wife as they watched. Mark was getting a double dose of Susan's moans and groans. When he touched her, she would moan. When Bob touched her on the screen, she moaned. Mark was beside himself as he listened and watched his wife doing things with Bob that she had only done with him for the past seventeen years.

"Oh god," whispered Susan as she shivered in Mark's arms.

"Problem?" Mark asked smiling at his wife.

"Yes. I need to get fucked. I'm sorry for being crude, but I really need you to fuck me... now," Susan growled.

Mark pushed her roughly away from him. She fell backward on the couch. Mark started to undress her. Some of the clothes he took off her were torn in the process, but he nor Susan cared. Once she was naked, he pulled his t-shirt roughly off his body. Looking down at her he groaned at her beauty. He was so in love with her. He wanted her to experience all that she could in life. More than he could ever give her. Sue reached up and pulled his shorts off.

His cock popped up. He was hard as stone as he watched Susan lean in and take him in her mouth. Mark groaned, closing his eyes, head back.

"Oh fuck," he growled.

Susan spits him out.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, now," she shouted flopping back on the couch.

Looking down at his wife, he smiled as he pressed his cock against her opening. She sighed, looking up at him.

"Go ahead, fuck me. I'm so wet you should slide right in," she croaked.

"Okay, here it comes," Mark said watching the TV.

Susan looked over at the movie and saw that Bob was just pressing against her pussy on the screen. When he pushed into her, Mark slammed into her on the couch. Susan screamed with pleasure and pain, just like she did on the TV.

"Oh fuck!" came her scream from the TV.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed from the couch.

Mark smiled down at her as he kept pounding into her pussy. The screams from the movie were now the only sounds in the den. Even Mark slamming into her pussy was not making any sound. Susan closed her eyes and listened to herself on TV. She was coming hard as her husband pounded her into the couch cushions.

"God I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you, too," Mark replied.

"I'm coming so hard," Susan said hugging her husband tight to her body.

"I'm almost there."

"I want you to come on my face," whispered Sue.

Mark just looked at her with surprise on his face. She nodded at him. He nodded back. Hearing her tell him that, he was that much closer. He kept slamming into her body as long as he could. When he was about to shoot, he pulled out and straddled her body, wildly stroking his cock aimed at her face. The first rope of sticky cum hit her in the forehead. The next across her eyes, then on her nose, across her mouth, then in her mouth as she opened it to accept his gift. By the time Mark was finished, Susan's face was covered in his cum.

"God you look so beautiful," gasped Mark.

"I feel like a slut," Susan growled.

Raising her hands she started to scrap Marks cum to her mouth. Once she had as much as she could get, she swallowed. What was left, she massaged into her skin. Mark watched her. His cock was once again hard. The noises from the TV, along with what his wife just did, were helping him become hard once again. Moving down her body, he slipped into her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" cried Susan. "That's it, fuck me, fuck me again, please."

Mark slowly pulled out, then back into her body. She sighed. He growled at the feel of her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh my god you are making my cunt cum, again," Susan growled.

Mark smiled as he slipped in and out of his wife slowly. Leaning down he kissed her cum smeared lips. Susan groaned as she kissed him back. Mark could taste his cum as he shoved his tongue into her sexy mouth. They kissed for a long time as Mark pushed into Susan's body, slowly, then pulled out, just as slowly. She was coming and coming and coming. She could hear herself cum as Bob fucked her on the TV. She pushed Mark away from her, looking up into his eyes.

"I'm coming so hard," she croaked.

"I am too," he growled.

Then she felt his hot, sticky cum fill her pussy. She cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh my god," she screamed bucking her hips up against her husband.

Mark just grunted as he pumped his sticky gift into her cunt.

"You fucking slut, I love you so much," Mark yelled.

"Oh my god," Susan cried as she had another orgasm. "I love you!"

The two of them collapsed, Mark on top of Susan, she held him to her body. When she finally let him go, he rolled off her and onto the floor next to the couch. She rolled with him, landing on top of him. She lay there kissing his face as he was trying to catch his breath.

Chapter 40

Mark wrapped his wife in his arms as she lay atop him. He felt so lucky to have her as his wife and life partner. He had no doubt they would be together for the rest of their lives. He loves her dearly, she loves him if not just as much, more. So much in love that they could share each other with others they decide too. Susan, lay in Mark's arm, knowing she was the luckiest woman in the entire world, to have found a man like him. Mark, eyes closed, knew he was the luckiest man in the world to have won this woman's heart and he knew she loved him so deeply, that he could let her have anyone else in her bed and body without a chance of losing her.

As yet, Susan wasn't so confident about her husband, if she let him have another woman, even if she was there to watch and participate. She had wanted him to help with Ginger, but he had declined. She wasn't upset with him for that, but she grew a little more sure of him when he declined her offer. The movie on the TV finally finished with Susan screaming as Mark fucked her pussy hard. She sighed at the sounds she was making. Mark groaned as he heard her grunts, groans, and moans emanate from the TV.

"You sound so sexy when you are coming," whispered Mark.

"I do?" she queried.

"You certainly do. I love the sounds you make when you are getting fucked or when you are doing the fucking. It turns me on so much I have a hard time not coming."

"Oh, my," Susan said looking at the TV.

Mark looked at the TV. There was his wife sucking Carter's big black cock. He groaned when he saw the look on her face as she licked, sucked and bobbed her mouth on him. Susan whimpered as she watched herself fuck Carter's fuck stick with her mouth. That big cock felt like it was going to break her jaw as she tried to swallow him.

"You look so sexy sucking his cock. His dark skin against your light skin, oh fuck that turned me on so much," Mark growled.

Susan felt her husband getting hard just from watching her suck Carter's cock. She was so turned on by that she moved her hips just a little and took Mark deep inside her... his cunt. It was his. All his. He was the one who decided to share it with other men. Susan could ask, but the final decision was Marks. And that is just the way she wanted it, him deciding whose cock was pushed into her body.

Mark was groaning and moaning as Susan fucked him. He was watching her suck her first strange dick and it was black and large. He had been so excited as he watched her do it live and now he was even more excited watching her on video. Groaning, his cock pulsed. Susan moaned as he stretched her.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming," Susan gasped her body shaking with her orgasm.

"Me too, oh fuck, you look so fucking hot sucking that big black cock," Mark growled as his cock pulsed, shooting his semen into his wife.

"My god, you are filling me up again. Holy shit, I will never get all that out of me. I'll wake up tomorrow still leaking you down my leg. How can I go anywhere with you running down my legs?"

Mark just chuckled as he finally caught his breath. Susan giggled as she realized her tirade was ridiculous, tomorrow was Sunday. She really didn't have to go anywhere if she didn't want to. Although she would bet Mark would make her go out with him leaking down her legs just to embarrass her. They both were startled by Ginger giggling from the doorway of the den. She was smiling and rubbing her crotch. She was looking from the TV screen to Susan and Mark on the couch.

"So is this another of your fantasies? Fucking black guys in the restroom?" asked Ginger watching Susan fuck Carter.

Mark turned the DVD player off, the TV screen turned blue. Ginger sighed then growled at Mark.

"Why did you turn it off? Susan was just about to get off," said Ginger sitting on the coffee table looking down at Susan.

"Oops," Susan said looking from Mark to Ginger.

"What are you doing home?" croaked Mark.

"It's two in the morning, hon," said Ginger raising her eyebrows.

"Oh," rasped Mark.

"Well there goes rule eleven, right out the window," said Susan looking at Mark.

"Ginger..."

"Mark, move," Ginger said pushing him.

Mark got out from under his wife. Susan, turned over looking up at Ginger. Ginger was down between Susan's legs in a flash. She was pressing her mouth to Susan's cunt, lapping up Mark's cum.

"Oh, fuck!" shouted Susan.

Grabbing Ginger's head Susan held it tight to her pussy. Ginger was lapping up Mark's cum as fast as it came gushing out of Susan's cunt. Orgasm after orgasm flashed through Susan's body. Ginger's nose was pushed against Sue's clit and rubbing it just perfectly. Mark sat on the coffee table and watched his wife's face. Then he looked at what Ginger was doing to Susan's cunt. Well, Susan wanted to seduce Ginger, but it looked like Ginger beat her to the seduction.

Reaching out, Susan took Mark's semi-flaccid cock in her hand. Moaning and groaning, she tried to smile up at her husband, but the orgasms shooting through her caused her mouth to form a constant 'O'. Mark winked at her, then leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. Moving down her body, he started to suck on her hard nipples.

"Oh my god!" cried Sue shaking with her climax.

Reaching back down to grab Ginger's head, Susan pulled her up. Susan flipped around so they were now in a sixty-nine position. Smiling Ginger went back down on Sue. Pulling Ginger's pussy down to her mouth, Susan gently started to lick and suck Ginger's cunt. Mark went to his big comfy chair and just watched the two women pleasure each other. He was smiling as his wife cut her eyes over at him every few minutes after she settled down after a big orgasm.

Susan was running her hands over as much of Ginger as she could. Her skin was so soft, so supple and so blemish-free. When Sue touched her little rosebud, Ginger jumped and moaned. Smiling Sue sucked her finger, she pressed it into Ginger's ass slow and easy. Groaning, Ginger pushed back against Sue's finger. Ginger lifted her mouth off Susan's cunt.

"Mark, will you fuck my ass please?" Ginger croaked softly.

Mark got up and kneeling beside Ginger. He turned her head to look at him.

"I'm sorry Ginger, I just can't. I hope you understand, it has nothing to do with you."

Ginger pulled Mark's lips to hers. Her tongue slid inside Mark's mouth. Mark pulled back, looking down at the pretty young girl. Looking back at his wife she was just watching the two of them. When Mark looked at her she smiled and nodded. Mark shook his head, stood up and moved back to his wife, he kissed her sloppy lips.

"You stay, do what you want with her. I'm going to bed. I love you. Don't ever forget that."

"I love you," Susan replied.

She watched her husband leave the den. She looked at the pussy in front of her face. Smiling she started to lick and suck it again. Ginger was soon licking and sucking Susan again.

Chapter 41

Waking later that morning, Susan looked over at her husband and smiled. She rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Once finished there, she went to the kitchen and started the coffee. She stood naked looking out the window. Smiling she wondered if anyone was watching her. She giggled as the coffee finished. Grabbing a mug off the counter, she filled it and sat down at the kitchen table. She took a sip and shuddered at its strength. Mark sure did like his coffee strong, his woman sexy and their life exciting.

Sitting there sipping her coffee, Susan contemplated her life with Mark so far. In the beginning, they had been cautious with each other. They were in love, yet still had doubts about what the other felt. When Mark asked Susan to marry him, all her doubts vanished about whether he loved her. She hoped when she said yes, his doubt had also been proven wrong. After the wedding on their honeymoon, Mark had her doing things she wouldn't have done before they were married. She was a willing student of the professor of sex she had married.

After getting home, almost every night class was held with a review on what she had been taught and something new to be learned. Susan learned to deep throat or at least the mechanics of what deep throat was. She wasn't able to get Mark, down her throat for a long, long time. When she first did she was so proud of herself and how hard Mark had cum in her mouth that night. Mark had her fucking in all kinds of positions. Each one was fun to learn at first. Some were tedious to maintain. Mark dropped those from practice when he saw how much they hurt her, even though they were pleasurable for him.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers