Turning Out Susan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," she said, "about time."

Smiling, Susan went to Ginger and gave her a hug. Mark looked at the clock, it was already ten in the morning. My how time flies when you're having fun. Mark poured Susan and himself a large mug of coffee. He then set them down on the table and pulled out a chair to sit. Everyone was just watching each other. Susan giggled first, then Ginger. Mark looked at both of them like they were crazy. He just shook his head in wonder and rolled his eyes at them.

"Does anyone really want breakfast?" Mark asked.

"Not me, I never eat breakfast. Coffee is all I need," Ginger said. "But thanks for asking."

"I will forgo eating also. Dinner was quite enough," said Sue.

They all sat there looking at each other. Mark stared at his wife's tits as they wiggled around under her t-shirt. He loved the way they moved when not in a bra. He wished she would go braless more often. But he understood her concern about sagging. Mark finished his coffee and went into the garage to get the lawnmower ready. As he started mowing the lawn, the girls came out. Susan walked over to him. He shut the mower off.

"We're leaving now, we should be back in a couple of hours. I promise not to spend too much. I love you."

"I love you too."

They kissed quickly and Susan walked back up to the car. Mark watched her cute ass as she did. Susan turned and winked at him pulling her sunglass down so he could see. Mark chuckled. Susan giggled as she climbed into her SUV. Susan backed down the drive as Mark started the mower again.

Chapter 34

Mark was in the den when the girls came back from shopping. They were talking loudly and laughing. Mark rolled his eyes just before they came charging into the Den. He was also lucky that his back was to the door.

"Hello, sweetheart," said Susan as Mark turned to face her and Ginger.

Each of the women were holding a dozen or so bags from different stores. Mark rolled his eyes again as he read the names on the bags. Susan swatted his arm as she leaned in and kissed him. Then Ginger was there kissing him.

"Thank you, Mark," she said stepping back.

Mark just stared at Susan as she giggled at him.

"You're welcome, Ginger," he replied.

The girls left Mark standing in the den wondering how much he had spent. He did know Susan used her money to buy Ginger some things and he was happy to help the young lady. But Mark had always been sort of a pinchpenny. He couldn't help it. He grew up with two such people, his parents. They hadn't been poor, but they weren't all that well off either. They struggled for everything. The house, the cars, the Christmas present for Mark and his brother.

When he graduated college they still had a mortgage on their house. A year after getting his first job he paid it off for them, Mark was 24 at the time. His parents were very grateful. Mark also paid back the money they spent on his education. His father had taken the burden of the loans to pay for his education. Within three years on his first job, he had repaid them. Then he married Susan.

Mark shook his head, clearing the thoughts of yesteryear from his mind. He chuckled to himself. With both Susan and him working, they had plenty of money to spend on a wayward waif. In fact, he was glad they could help someone back on their feet. Nodding he went in search of the ladies. He found them in the guest bedroom. Ginger was putting her clothes away. She was also changing her clothes as he walked in.

"Oops, sorry," Mark said spinning in place and walking back out of the room.

"Hey, where are you going?" Susan shouted. "You've seen both of us naked, so why are you being modest about what you just saw?"

Mark stopped. Shook his head and turned back around. Ginger stood there, naked from the waist up, holding a t-shirt in her left hand, her right on her hip. Mark just stood there, eyes going from Ginger to Susan. Both women suddenly started to laugh. Mark frowned.

"Let me know when you two are done playing games. Ginger, come get me when you are finished."

"What for?" Ginger asked.

Mark just raised his eyebrows at her and left. Susan shook her head.

"Okay, new rule. When you dress or undress in the house, please close your door. The same rule applies when you are in the bathroom," said Susan.

"Sure, no problem. Is he mad?" Ginger asked.

"I won't know until I have a talk with him."

"Why does he want me to go find him?"

"Do you drive?" asked Sue.

"Sure. Since I was 13. Why?"

"Instead of us shuttling you back and forth to the club, he wants to let you use one of our cars."

"Oh my god," Ginger gasped, hand to her mouth. Never in a million years had she thought that Mark and Susan would allow her to drive their cars.

"He just wants to make sure you know what you are doing."

"You guys are so cool," Ginger said softly, tears running down her face.

She lunged at Susan, wrapping her arms around her new friend. She hugged her hard, kissing her cheek. Then she was crying hard as she let Susan go. Sue, pulled her back into her arms and held her until she calmed down. Susan cooed to her, stroking her hair.

"Now you can't get emotional like this when he takes you out, okay?" quipped Susan.

"I know. I won't. I hope," Ginger whispered.

Susan rolled her eyes as she held the poor girl. She wasn't completely calm for another twenty minutes. Then she was still taking deep breaths. She had finally put on her t-shirt and pulled on a new pair of shoes that fit her feet.

"Are you ready?" Sue asked.

"I guess."

"I'll tag along so it won't be just you and Mark."

"Does he yell a lot if you screw up?" asked Ginger.

"No. He'll just give you that disappointed look of his," replied Susan rolling her eyes.

Ginger giggled as they both went looking for Mark.

Chapter 35

The three of them climbed into Mark's BMW 735i. Ginger was behind the wheel. Mark handed her the gadget or fob. She looked at Mark not knowing what to do.

"Where's the key and the keyhole?" asked Ginger.

Mark smiled, then chuckled.

"Sorry. See the end with the pins?"

Ginger looked, then nodded.

"Put that end in here," Mark said pointing to a socket on the dashboard.

Nodding, Ginger push the fob into the place he indicated. The button next to the socket lit up.

"Press the button," said Mark.

Giggling, Ginger pressed the button and the engine roared to life. Looking down at the console, she moved the selector to the R position. The car didn't even jerk as her old Buick did. She lifted her foot from the brake pedal and the car moved smoothly out of the garage. Stepping on the brake, the car stopped just outside the door. Ginger pressed the garage door opener button on the upper console and the door started to close.

Lifting her foot from the brake the car started to back down the driveway. Just before the curb, Ginger stopped again. Looking both ways, she then backed into the street and stopped. Pulling the gear selector to the D position, she lifted her foot from the brake and pressed the accelerator. The car began moving steadily toward the corner.

For the next half an hour, Mark directed her around the neighborhood and out on to the freeway. They wound up at the club. Then Mark told her to go home. Ginger smiled at him and was pulling up in the drive ten minutes later. The garage door opened and she pulled into the space the car came out of. She pressed the button and the car shut down. The fob slid out of its socket. Ginger pulled it out all the way and handed it to Mark.

Both Mark and Ginger were startled by Susan clapping her hands from the back seat giggling at the same time. Mark scowled at his wife as he climbed out of the car. Ginger was laughing at Susan as she climbed out. Susan finally climbed from the car and followed the other two into the house.

"Whoa," said Mark.

"Huh?" Susan gasped.

"Rules," Mark said.

"Of course," responded Ginger. "What are they?"

"No speeding. No reckless driving. No giving rides to anyone, please. That's about it."

"Easy, peasy," Ginger said smiling.

"Good," said Mark handing her the fob. "Don't lose that. There is no other way to start the car without it."

"Of course," Ginger said solemnly. She stood on her tip-toes and kissed Mark on the cheek. "Thank you, Mark."

"You're welcome, Ginger."

"What are we doing for dinner?" Susan asked.

"It's only a little past lunchtime," Mark said looking confused.

"But, Ginger will have to leave around our regular dinner time."

"Oh. Order out? Go out?"

"Order out," replied Susan.

"What?"

"Chinese?" asked Sue.

"Good for me," said Ginger.

"Me too," said Mark.

Susan pulled the menu out of the takeout drawer. They all gathered around looking it over and Susan wrote down the order from everyone's preferences. Mark phoned it in.

"Fifteen minutes," he said. "We have to pick it up tonight. Ling said he's short a delivery driver."

"Hell it's only five minutes from here," Susan replied.

Ten minutes later Mark backed the SUV out of the garage. Ginger was next to him so she would know where Ling's was if she ever decided to order from there when Susan and Mark were out.

"I want to thank you again for what you are doing for me. I just hope I can live up to your expectations," Ginger said.

"Ginger, I want to say I don't have any expectation but, that wouldn't sound right. I just hope you can get back on your feet and make a life for yourself that you are happy with."

"See. That's so kind of you. Susan said almost the exact same thing."

"We are a lot alike, Susan and I," Mark said chuckling.

"Can I ask you why Susan works at the club on Friday nights when you both have good jobs out in the world?" asked Ginger.

"Ah... maybe on the way home, we're here."

Mark and Ginger went into Ling's to pick up their order. Ling's wife asks Mark how Susan was doing. Mark told her Susan was just fine. Mark then had to introduce Ginger to Ling's wife. Mark never did learn her name. He asked her one time and she just started in her sing-song voice repeating a long litany of Chinese words he didn't understand. He just called her Mrs. Ling. She nodded to that and smiled.

"Okay, time to fess up," Ginger said.

"Ah, yes. One night, not too long ago, we were discussing our fantasies..."

"Cool."

"Mine was to watch her dance, taking her clothes off, in front of a room full of strangers."

"Wow. Really?"

"Really," Mark chuckled.

"What was hers?"

"Never mind..."

"Aw come on," Ginger growled.

"Fine. Hers was to make love on the living room floor with the drapes open and when she looked up there would be a stranger watching us."

"No shit! Did you do it yet?"

"Do what?"

"Arrange for someone to watch you and her?"

"I didn't arrange it, but she got so hot from mine, that we dropped down on the floor with the drapes open and fucked. I looked up and there was a guy standing there looking in. I told Susan, she looked up and started coming the minute she saw him. When we were done, he was gone."

"So, really, how did you arrange that?" Ginger asked.

"I didn't. I didn't know what her fantasy was going to be, so how could I," Mark growled.

"All right, no problem," replied Ginger smiling.

"I didn't!"

"Okay, okay," said Ginger giggling.

Mark was pulling into the garage.

Chapter 36

The two of them entered the kitchen laughing. Mark walked to the kitchen table and put the bags of food down. He then went and washed up. When he got back to the kitchen, Susan and Ginger were giggling. He raised an eyebrow at Susan. She just smiled at him, then looked away quickly. They all sat down to eat. The conversation was at a minimum as they were too busy stuffing their faces to talk. Every once in a while, Susan and Ginger would make eye contact and start giggling. Mark would just roll his eyes making the girls giggle more.

Feeling a little frustrated, Mark picked up his plate and drink. He stood there for an instant, looking at his wife. She squinted at him but didn't say anything. He turned and went to the den, sitting at his desk. Once there, he started to eat again. He didn't hear another giggle out of the women for the rest of the meal. As he brought his plate and glass back to rinse them and put them in the dishwasher, Ginger jumped up out of her seat. She took the dishes from Mark and shooed him out of the kitchen.

Mark turned to his wife. She looked at him expectantly. Mark just shook his head and went back to the den. He heard the girls talking for a bit, then nothing. Susan came into the den and sat beside him on the couch. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. Mark just sat there, waiting.

"I'm sorry dear," said Sue.

"About what?" Mark asked.

Susan knew that tone. Mark was angry, just a little bit.

"About our giggling at you."

"Oh, were you two giggling at me? I hadn't noticed."

Susan sighed. He was more than angry with them both. Mark saw Ginger pass the den doorway. A little while later he heard the shower running.

"She's getting ready for work," said Sue softly.

"I gather," Mark replied.

"Are we going to have a problem the rest of the night?" asked Sue.

"I don't think so," said Mark testily.

"Oh come on, honey," Susan said.

"What were you two giggling about?"

"Crap. Ginger told me you told her about our fantasies, is all. She said you were embarrassed to tell her is all. That made me get the giggles, which triggered her giggling. It was like back in college when we would get a package of giggle weed. The higher we got the more we laughed. Well, this time the more we looked at each other the more we giggled. I'm sorry, honey," Sue said.

"We're okay," Mark said pulling Susan into his embrace.

"I'm glad. I would hate to have you mad at me tonight."

"I would hate to be angry with you tonight also," replied Mark.

They sat holding each other for some time. They noticed Ginger in the doorway of the den. They both looked up at her.

"All better now?" she quipped.

"We are. Are you off to work?" asked Susan.

"I am. I'll be home before two," Ginger said smiling at Susan.

Susan waved her over to them. Ginger went and stood in front of Susan. Standing, Susan took Ginger in her arms and hugged her, kissing her on her cheek. Ginger sighed, hugging Susan back. Before Ginger could say anything, Susan's lips were pressed to hers. Ginger froze. Susan stepped back, smiling at her look of amazement.

"Go," Susan said.

Nodding Ginger turned and hurried out of the den and out into the garage. Susan stood there giggling as she and Mark listened to the car start, the garage door opened then closed again. Susan sat next to Mark.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"She was getting ready to thank us again," replied Sue.

"Oh. Did you enjoy kissing her?"

"Not really. It would have been better if she returned my kiss."

"Ah, maybe she isn't into girls?"

"Oh, she's into girls and guys," replied Sue.

"Oh, are you wondering if you are?"

"Yes and no. I will if you will."

"If I will what?" asked Mark.

"Help me seduce Ginger."

Mark's eyes opened wide. Susan smiled at her husband's shock.

"Not anytime soon, dear," said Mark.

Susan, frowned, "Why not?" she asked.

"She is just a little young for us, dear. She feels more like my daughter than a woman I would try to get in my bed. Sorry, but that's the way I feel," said Mark knowing he was in conflict with his wife.

"That's okay, dear. I understand. No, really, I do. Would you mind if I seduced her?"

"No, go right ahead. Here though, in her room. Not somewhere someone else may get the idea to join you two."

"Of course. I wouldn't do it any other way, sweetheart," replied Susan.

"Now what will we be doing tonight?" asked Mark.

"I thought we would cuddle up right here a little later tonight and talk. Maybe watch our video and talk about how we feel about what's going on."

Chapter 37

"Later?"

"Yes later. Right now though I thought we might discuss some other fantasies we might have," Susan said softly.

"Do you have other fantasies to discuss?" asked Mark.

"I have a couple. How about you?"

"I have... a... a couple," Mark said hesitantly.

"Ooo, good."

"What's yours?"

"Why do I have to first?" asked Sue.

"You brought it up."

"Fine. Uh... I have lately wondered what it would be like to be involved in a gangbang," gasped Susan.

Mark chuckled at his wife. Susan frowned at him.

"So, two of us just aren't enough for you, dear?" asked Mark chuckling.

"I guess not, even though you two did fuck me... what... about four times each. That's only eight. I was thinking about twenty men, twice each."

Mark's eyes bugged out at his wife. She giggled at the look on Mark's face. Neither of them said anything for a few minutes.

"Twenty?" croaked Mark.

"Sure? Why not?"

"Do you know how sore you will be the whole next week?" growled Mark.

"Rubbers and lube," Sue said.

"I suppose Ginger will be your fluffer?"

"Fluffer?"

"You think guys will just look at you and get hard?" asked Mark.

"Sure, you do?" Laughed Susan.

Mark scowled at her. She stopped laughing.

"A fluffer will get the next guy in line ready to fuck you. Hence no waiting for the next cock to slide into you. Where do you think you will get the men to fuck you and the men to act as security so it doesn't end up in a gang rape instead of a gangbang?"

"Oh, good questions. I knew there was a reason I married you," Susan quipped. "Okay, we'll table that one due to logistics. Now... what's yours?"

"Which one, which one," Mark mumbled eyes looking up finger tapping his chin. "Ha, I got it."

"How many do you have?" asked Susan.

"More than you can shake a dick at," said Mark chuckling.

Susan scowled at her husband, then she smiled at him.

"Spill it," she growled waiting to hear what he wanted her to do next.

"All right, all right. You are sitting in a motel room, alone."

Susan looked at her husband wondering if he was going to break one of his own rules.

"There is a knock at the door. You get up to answer it. When you open the door I am standing there with a stranger. I let him precede me into the room. I just nod at you. You say, 'What do you want?' he replies 'The whole thing.' You mull this over and reply, 'That will be $200 dollars and you have to use a condom.'"

"Oh my god," groaned Susan covering her mouth with her hand.

"The guy nods handing you two one hundred dollar bills. I close the door and just stand, watching. You undress, then start to undress him. You and he suck and fuck for about half an hour. He comes with his condom covered dick in your pussy. He gets up, pulls the condom off his cock and hands it to you. You upend it over your open mouth and squeeze the semen out and swallow. He gets dressed and we leave."

"Oh god," groaned Susan.

"Five minutes later I return with another man. This routine goes on all night. At sunrise, the last man is just leaving the room. I stay behind and fuck your stretched out and fucked pussy. We then head for home."

"Oh god, I'm coming," shouts Susan.

Mark smiles at his wife. This is exactly what he wanted to hear from her.

"Ah, so you liked that one, too?" asked Mark.

Susan glares at him still shaking from her orgasm. It takes her a few minutes to calm down.

"I came without even touching myself. Yes, I liked that one, as long as you are there to protect me. Does it matter who?" asked Sue.

"Does it matter to you, dear?" Susan was shaking her head.

"Not really. Just so long as they have a dick and a condom, I could care less what they looked like. I don't think... no, they can always do me doggie style. So, no, it doesn't matter. Where, though, will we find men to pay two hundred dollars a throw for me?" asked Susan.