Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be so much better if you can control yourself until I tell you to let go, okay, sweetie?"

I nodded. Whatever she wanted.

"Say, 'yes, ma'am'," Charlie commanded.

"Unhh...y..yes, ma'am," I whimpered.

"Good girl."

Again, her fingers began to move on me and brought me to the brink. She knew exactly when to slow down to keep me there. My body was wreathing and moaning and occasionally crying out.

"Trust me, Sherry, you can go higher," Charlie encouraged.

With each time she brought me close I could swear the ceiling was, indeed, increasing. I was already past where I would have normally exploded.

Her hand slid down so that her palm was gently pressing against my clit while the fingertips poked in and out of my hole.

"You're doing great," I heard her say but I was barely cogent.

Her second hand came down and started rubbing back and forth over my clit as the first finally sent two fingers deep into me. My back went up and I thought I was going to cum, but I didn't want to disappoint Charlie. I held it off even as my hands grabbed the bedspread pulling and stretching. I was starting to sweat with the exertion.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!" again with the expletives I never use.

Her hands slowed down and my crash backed off slightly. I was having trouble focusing on anything but her fingers and holding back my climax but noticed Charlie move between my legs, one hand never leaving my pussy.

"Just a little higher, Sherry," Charlie said. "Tell me you can do it."

"Y..yes...ma'am," I answered between breaths. "I can...do it."

I wouldn't let her down.

"Good girl," Charlie replied again.

Then her mouth connected with my sex. My pleasure level shot right past my previous ceiling but she still kept me from climaxing. My mind was getting foggy and all I knew was what Charlie was doing to my body. In the past, my orgasms focused on my hole or my clit but it felt like every cell of my body was ready to cum.

Her tongue joined her fingers, briefly, inside me then was back to my clit before her head lifted.

"You can let yourself go now, Sherry," Charlie's voice reached me from somewhere.

Her fingers dove deep and started to move independently from each other at the same time that her lips latched onto my clit and sucked it in. She held my clit between her lips and used the flat of her tongue to move it around. I could feel every soft bump on her tongue as it scrubbed against my most sensitive spot. Something she was doing with her fingers, though, was keeping me from blasting. Then she closed her jaw a little and started sucking my nub in and out of her mouth dragging my clit across her teeth. Her fingers came back together and a third joined them pistoning quickly.

My brain exploded with sensation and ecstasy and my orgasm finally began. Every muscle in my body started to shake not knowing if they should tense or release and my eyes rolled back. I cried out in some combination of a moan and a groan that just kept going until I had to take a breath. Still, my climax was flowing through me. My body started to jerk and still the orgasm continued. I tried to yell more curses but only gibberish came out.

Then, finally, I felt the climax start to subside when Charlie let go of my poor, abused clit. I took a couple of breaths before Charlie twisted her hand and curved her fingers to massage a new spot and fireworks went off. My body arched and I was balanced between the top of my head and the pillow under my ass. I came again hard and fast this time. She let me down from that one more quickly, long enough for me to feel the exhaustion permeating my limbs.

"I want one more," Charlie said and I tried to shake my head but things weren't reconnected yet.

She touched that same spot and sucked my clit back into her mouth. At first, I thought I was just too spent and that I just couldn't cum anymore. Then I felt it rise again slower but inevitable. Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have fought back or stopped her. My body was a mass of sexual nerve endings being strummed in perfect harmony. I went limp as my third orgasm crashed through my brain and I cried out again.

The next thing I knew, I was curled up in Charlie's arms and she was gently stroking my hair.

"You did so good," she was saying softly.

I slowly lifted my head to look at her. Good, it still worked. She looked me in the eyes and smiled. She gave me a quick peck on the lips which I returned without thought.

"You kinda passed out there," she pointed out.

I couldn't think of how to respond and just hoped I could.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

I took stock. How did I feel? I felt... euphoric. Like I had been to heaven and was now back. Apparently, however, I must have flown there under my own power because every part of my body was tired. More than tired, completely spent.

I started to laugh but had no idea what, exactly, I was laughing at. I think it was just the utter sense of joy that had to be let out. Charlie held me tighter and began to laugh with me. After a minute or two, she loosened her hug.

"You can tell your husband he can come back now," she said.

How did she know?

"Uh, okay," I answered.

It took a lot of mental effort to force myself to unfurl from Charlie's warm embrace, but I finally managed to pull myself off the bed. My legs were still a little wobbly but I managed to not fall on my ass.

Back in the living room, I was searching for my phone as Charlie came in and started getting dressed. I couldn't help but pause and watch her. A feeling of giddiness surfaced at the memory of what we had just done.

I found my phone and texted Jim.

Me: You can come home now

Jim: 411???

Me: 😳🤯 [flushed emoji] [mind blown emoji]

After that, I located my dress and panties. I started to put on my underwear when Charlie stopped me.

"No panties," she said.

It was kind of a short dress, but we were just going to get my car.

"Okay," I replied quizzically and proceeded to pull the dress over my head.

It wasn't like I had never gone commando in a skirt before, but doing it at Charlie's urging felt naughtier, somehow.

We drove back to the restaurant where my car was parked with Charlie's hand on my thigh most of the time. As we got close, I told her what a good time I had and that I hoped we could get together again sometime.

The parking lot was mostly deserted so we parked next to my car. I didn't want to get out and hesitated. Charlie turned her body toward me and I mirrored her motion. She put a hand on my cheek and looked deep into my eyes.

"I hope this was a special moment for you," she said.

I smiled and nodded.

"It was."

"But I don't want you getting attached," she said. "I like you a lot, Sherry, but this was just sex, okay?"

I was slightly hurt but, at the same time, it was exactly what Jim and I had talked about. He was happy for me to explore my desire for other women as long as it was just about the physical.

"Just sex, I understand," I assured her.

"I'm also not into guys, so there's no chance of a three-way, okay?" Charlie added.

I nodded again.

"Finally," she said as her other hand went up my dress and touched my slit.

My legs parted to give her better access and her fingers slipped between my labia to locate my clit. I gasped as she continued her statement.

"When we're together, you're mine," she announced. "Even if Jim is around."

A finger slid into me and her thumb started working my nub. I was still sensitive from earlier and I braced myself on the armrest and glove box.

"Now you say, 'yes, ma'am'," Charlie said.

"Yes...m..ma'am," I stammered as I felt an orgasm approaching quickly.

Charlie pulled my face to hers and slipped her tongue into my mouth, our lips meshing. Another fifteen seconds and I exploded, moaning into her even as she held my lips to hers.

As I came down, she pulled her hands away leaving me panting in her passenger seat. I did my best to compose myself then grabbed my purse and opened the car door.