Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I avoided the subject but, at some point during dinner, Jim noticed.

"Babe, you okay? You seem distracted."

I bit the inside of my cheek and moved just my eyes to look at him.

"I saw the blonde again today," I said as emotionless as I could.

"Oh, yeah?" Suddenly he was extra attentive.

When I didn't elaborate immediately he added.

"And?"

"And we just talked," I lied.

Was that a lie? It felt like more to me, but we had just talked.

"Okay," Jim looked skeptical. "But, you know, if you want to do more than talk, you have my permission."

I couldn't look at him and just focused on my plate. I think I made some affirmative sort of sound while putting food in my mouth. Neither of us spoke for a couple of minutes until I asked him about the football game he was planning to watch later.

============

The next morning, I got ready for work as usual then paused as I saw my makeup case. A little wouldn't hurt.

A short while later I was sitting at the same table as the previous day looking at my phone. Well, that isn't quite right. I was watching the door almost more than I was scrolling and, frankly, I wasn't really registering much of what I was scrolling through.

Time seemed to crawl. Only fifteen minutes had passed since I came in but it felt like an hour. The longer I thought about how I was acting, the sillier I thought it was that this young woman had been able to play me like this. I was ashamed of myself. I hadn't worn makeup to work since I started nearly ten years ago.

All those thoughts vanished in an instant, however, when she walked into the shop. Her hair was down and she was wearing a short yellow sundress with white flowers. The neckline dipped to where the bodice hugged just below her breasts making it abundantly clear that she was not wearing a bra. She looked right at me. It seemed like every eye in the place took note of her but she ignored them and walked straight towards the table where I was sitting. I had to force myself to keep my mouth closed as she approached.

"Good morning, Sherry," she said in a bright voice before leaning down and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As she moved to sit down, I had to resist the urge to reach up and touch the spot where she kissed. I'm familiar with the French custom of 'la bise' but this was full contact. Even so, I decided that was her intention and just filed it away.

"Morning, Charlie," I replied ignoring her acting like we were old friends.

I looked back at my phone trying to seem as disinterested as possible. She sat down and crossed her legs. Those legs looked great in that dress and she was not shy about showing them off.

I looked up at her knowing I could not hide my ogling any other way.

"So," I started. "No workout today?"

"Oh, yeah," she looked down at herself like she was just noticing her attire. "I'll still work out later, but I have to ask my landlord to fix the washer today."

She leaned over the table conspiratorially, incidentally, giving me an even better view of her cleavage.

"And he is much more responsive if I'm dressed like this," she said in a hushed tone. "He will probably even come over personally and make sure that it is being done properly."

She gave me a knowing look. Was she doing her landlord?

"He doesn't...I mean, you don't...?"

"Oh, heavens no!" Charlie exclaimed leaning back. "He's like sixty years old and, besides, I am 100% lesbian."

Oh, wow. That just came out. She was so open about it. Other than her name, this was the first real information I had gotten about this woman. It was also, I had to admit, the one thing I wanted to know the most. Of course, we had been flirting for two days now but I still didn't know if she was just messing with me or if she might actually be interested. She really was coming on to me. I was, at once, frightened and excited.

Involuntarily, my eyes glanced at the people around us. Would they think we were here together? That I was a lesbian too? When I looked back at Charlie, she blinked those big, beautiful eyes at me and the whisper of a smile came to her lips. She leaned way forward. The table wasn't that wide, so her face was over my coffee cup.

"So, Ms. Sexy Nurse Sherry," she whispered. "Are you curious?"

What was she asking, exactly?

"Curious? About what?"

She sat back up straight and pulled her chair in slightly.

"You know," she insisted and I felt her knee touch my inner thigh.

I did know, I had just been trying to deny it to myself. Her chair scooted a little closer.

"Do you want me to tell you?" she asked again in that low voice.

"Tell me what?"

"What it's like to be with a woman," Charlie clarified.

Her other leg closed around mine, her knees more than halfway up my thigh. Which meant that my knee was probably just under the hemline of her dress. My breath caught and I couldn't answer. I couldn't move for fear of either moving away or moving closer.

"If you want me to tell you," she began, her words precise and just at the edge of my range of hearing. "Then move your chair closer so we won't be overheard."

There it was. It was a simple moment of decision. If I wanted this to continue, I didn't have to say anything, I just had to move closer. Or I could choose to end it and maybe never know what this burning need I'd discovered inside me was all about.

I moved my chair forward carefully, in a couple of small scoots. The bare skin of her legs captured ever more of my own between them. I stopped and waited for her to speak.

Instead, she slid another inch forward in her chair letting her knee make contact with my sex. I jumped mentally but managed to stifle my physical reaction to a sharp intake of breath. At the same time, my own knee pressed into the softness between her legs. Charlie didn't react at all.

Then she laid her arm on the table with one finger stretched to barely touch the back of my hand gripping my coffee cup.

"Women know exactly what turns on another woman," she started, her voice sultry, her finger tracing lazy little circles on my skin.

"We know that every part of a woman's body can be erogenous."

Her finger ran up my index finger and back down my middle. The rest of the coffee shop noise just faded and all I could hear was her voice.

"I know what every little sound and what that quivering in your lip means."

I hadn't noticed, but my lips had parted and my bottom lip was shaking. I closed them immediately.

"I know when to apply pressure," she continued.

The blonde lifted her heel and her knee pressed up into my clit. It wasn't much stimulation, not through my scrubs and panties, but at that moment it was just right.

"Ohh," I said without thinking about it. That got a smile.

"And I know when to hold back," she finished.

Her heel lowered and left me wanting its return. I scooted forward in my seat to try to get it back. When I did, my own knee slid against Charlie's sex. I felt her labia part and my bone slip between them. My mouth opened again, this time in surprise, as I realized she wasn't wearing panties.

The blonde's eyes closed momentarily and her pelvis moved rubbing herself against my kneecap.

"Charlie," the barista's voice cut in. "Mocha latte for Charlie."

She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Give me your phone," she demanded.

I unlocked my phone and handed it to her. She put in her contact information and sent a text to herself. Then she got up and came around the table. She bent over to whisper in my ear. In the process, giving me another amazing view of her breasts. Our cheeks touched.

"If you ever want a back cracking, bone-crushing, toes curling, fists balling, babbling incoherently orgasm," her lips grazed my earlobe. "Call me."

I shivered.

Then, once again, she was taking her order and walking away and, once again, I was left sitting there in a daze. I picked up my phone from the table and opened it up. There was the text she had sent to herself. It was a picture of me looking confused and very flushed. I hadn't even realized that I had blushed that much. Maybe it was just the weird lighting in the shop.

I went to my car and sat there for a moment taking stock of what had happened. Then I realized I was touching my ear where her lips had brushed it. My finger swept across it trying to recreate that sensation but it wasn't even close to the feel of her breath and lips against my skin.

Her words kept running through my brain, a "toes curling, fists balling, babbling incoherently orgasm." It sounded so primal, so vulnerable, so incredible. Was that even possible? That was fake for porn, right? Could she really do that? To me?

I knew there were a lot of things Jim and I had never done, but we were happy with our sex life. Weren't we? Suddenly I wasn't so sure. Jim had encouraged me to pursue an extramarital affair after all. I still wasn't sure how to take that.

And then there was this alluring young woman who had triggered something in me I hadn't realized was there. From the way Charlie talked, there was a whole other level of pleasure I didn't even know existed. Surely she was being hyperbolic. But what if she wasn't?

I wanted her, but I didn't want to lose myself. I needed to regain some measure of control over the situation. So I decided that I would not call her; I would make her come to me.

============

That night I got up my courage and mentioned it to Jim.

"I talked to the blonde again," I said during a lull in the conversation.

"Oh, really?" Again, Jim's interest peaked immediately.

I wasn't going to tell him about the whole encounter, so I just got to the part he needed to know.

"She gave me her number and told me to call if..." the words caught in my throat.

"If what?" Jim prompted.

I took a deep breath.

"If...I wanted a...," Charlie's voice echoed in my brain, a back cracking, bone-crushing, toes curling, fists balling, babbling incoherently orgasm. "A mind-blowing orgasm," I shortened.

"Holy fuck!" he responded, eyes opening wide.

There was silence as Jim just looked at me.

"So," he finally started. "Are you going to call her?"

"No, I don't think so," I replied.

Jim sat back flabbergasted.

"Why not? Don't you want to?"

"That's the problem, Jim," I started to explain. "I want to too much. This girl is...intoxicating, and that scares me."

"It scares you that she's hot?" Jim asked, confused. "You're hot too, babe."

"Thank you," I said cocking my head to the side and smiling at him. "But..."

"But what?" he interrupted. "I bet she's creaming herself over you!"

"Jim, that's disgusting," I chastised.

"You know what I mean."

"Yes, but you don't need to be so crude about it," I admonished again.

"I'm just saying that if you want to play a little hard to get, that's up to you. You don't have anything to be scared of. I think you should call her. Have a fun night," he got a little half-smile like he was trying to hold it in. "Then tell me about it."

I didn't comment and just became very interested in the food on my plate.

============

The coffee at work the next day was awful. I kept checking my phone to see if Charlie was going to text me about not being at the coffee shop but there was nothing. That very lack of response kept me thinking about her more than I probably would have otherwise.

The following morning, I decided that I would give her the opportunity to talk without having to call her. I was in the middle of putting on makeup before I realized what I was doing. I mentally berated myself for being so eager but finished anyway and went to the coffee shop. I waited as long as I could before leaving and found myself angry that Charlie hadn't shown up.

Despite what happened the previous day, I was back again the next. Again I waited for her to come through the door.

"Charlie," the barista said. "Mocha latte for Charlie."

My head shot to look in the direction of the voice, but the blonde wasn't there. I searched the room but I couldn't see her anywhere. A few seconds later, she jogged in wearing more skimpy workout attire. She went to the counter and retrieved her coffee then looked in my direction. Our eyes found each other and she smiled. Then she was heading for the door again.

No, she couldn't just be leaving! I almost stood up to try to catch her but stopped myself. I did not want her to see how desperate I was. As she opened the door, she looked back at me and waved then made the universal hand gesture for, 'call me'. And she was gone.

I pulled out my phone...then put it away again all the way into my purse and zipped it. I sat there for another couple of minutes just to collect my thoughts. All I needed to do was call her. Why was that so hard?

I went back to my car and sat there some more with my purse in my lap. With my phone in my lap. Unzipping the purse, I pulled out my phone and stared at it. One little phone call and she would...I didn't know what she would do. I pulled up the messaging app and sent her a text.

Me: Hi

After an interminably long time that was probably no more than a minute, she replied with a single phone emoji.

I sighed and knew I was going to call her. I hit the call button and listened to it ring.

"Well hello, Ms. Sexy Nurse," she answered like we were old friends.

"Hello, Charlie," I said quietly.

I didn't know what to say after that. I expected her to guide me through, but there was just silence. I almost hung up when Charlie spoke up.

"So, what did you call me for?"

What did I call her for? What was she playing at?

"You told me to call," I replied somewhere between exasperated and confused.

"That is a good reason," she admitted. "But what do you want?"

She was going to make me say it. Another deep breath. I had gone this far, what was one more embarrassment?

"Y..you know what I want," I tried.

"Oh, you mean give you the best orgasm of your life?" she teased.

When that was followed by silence I realized she wanted me to answer.

"Um..y..yes," I finally replied.

"Good, you're making progress. The first step is admitting what you want but are you ready for it?"

"I called didn't I?" came my retort.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Sherry?" she asked.

"N..no," I admitted.

"And does your husband know about your deviant urges?"

I winced at her choice of words. There is nothing wrong with two consenting adults doing whatever they want in their personal lives, but I couldn't deny that society was still split on that attitude. For a moment, it surprised me that she had mentioned Jim even if not by name, then it made sense. Of course, she would have seen the ring. It wasn't like I was hiding it.

"Yes," I answered simply.

"And he's okay with me having sex with his wife?"

"He...he likes the idea," my voice continued to get softer even though I was alone in my car.

"Of course, he does," Charlie quipped. "But I want proof. I will take you to heaven but I will not break up a marriage."

============

"She wants proof," I explained to Jim that night.

"What kind of proof?"

"I sent her a picture of the two of us and now," I paused thinking how to explain this. "I'm going to send you a picture and then I need to send her a picture of you holding up your phone with the picture showing."

"Okay," Jim said skeptically.

I texted him the picture and, in a few moments, he got a ding. He pulled up the picture and his eyebrows hit the ceiling as his chin hit the floor. What he was looking at was a selfie of Charlie wearing her sports bra and workout pants. Her camera hid her face and her other hand held a hand-written sign. It read, 'I'm going to FUCK your wife.'

Jim sat down on the chair behind him never taking his eyes off his phone.

"Jesus Christ, Sherry!" my husband exclaimed. "I guess that gets the point across. And what a body!"

"You could still change your mind, you know," I pointed out. A small voice inside wanted him to put a stop to this but a much louder voice just wanted him to do what I needed.

"Hell no," Jim said emphatically. "I mean, of course not, babe, I want this for you."

Right. He just likes the thought of his wife being with a woman, but how could I blame him? I had already used up a break in a bathroom stall rubbing myself to a huge climax thinking about it myself.

"Then hold up your phone," I reminded.

He held it up and actually smiled for the picture! I rolled my eyes, but took the picture and, with only a moment's hesitation, sent it to Charlie.

A strange feeling washed over me. I was tingling all over at the implication of what I had just done. My legs were getting wobbly so I took a seat on the couch. Jim was still looking at his phone, presumably at the picture of Charlie.

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone vibrated and Jim and I both just stared at it.

"Aren't you going to look at that?" Jim asked.

I pulled up the message and read.

"She wants to have dinner tomorrow night," I summarized. "At a sushi place."

The phone went off again and I looked back down.

"She says it's just dinner and not to expect anything."

Jim held up his phone with Charlie's picture still visible.

"Did you read the sign?" he asked mockingly.

"She didn't say when," I said, compelled to defend her.

Even as I said it, I was both disappointed and relieved. It took some of the pressure off but also delayed the fulfillment of what seemed like a continually growing need.

"Are you going to respond and tell her you can be there?" my husband asked.

"It wasn't really a question," I explained. "She just said to meet her there at 7:00."

"Well, that's impolite."

"That's just the way she is," again I was defending her even though I wasn't sure why.

Jim got up and sat down next to me on the couch putting his arm around my shoulder. He reached for my phone and scrolled back to Charlie's picture.

"Can you imagine touching that body?" Jim prodded.

I knew what he was doing. He was trying to get me aroused and willing to mess around. He might even get his wish. I most certainly could imagine touching that body. I had pressed my knee into her bare pussy. Her lips had touched my ear. My hand absently went to touch that ear.

"Mhm," I affirmed while staring at that picture.

"And her touching you?" he continued.

Jim's hand started to rub my stomach as he pulled me closer.

I let him make love to me even as visions of Charlie's eyes and face and toned body kept intruding. I tried to focus on Jim, but my body responded every time I imagined it was her. Eventually, I gave in to those intrusions and let my imagination take over. I came hard and fast not long after. Jim even commented on how "into it" I was that night.

============

The next day was Saturday and I was a nervous wreck. I cleaned everything in the house, did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and vacuumed a second time. Jim left to play golf during the first round of doing the floors and came back with me, from his perspective, still doing them.

My husband came in and watched me for a few seconds.

"I think you missed a spot," he quipped.

I nearly threw the vacuum at him. The look I gave him was, I'm sure, almost as painful.

"Okay, sweety," Jim started after seeing my somewhat haggard state. "You need to calm down."

He walked over and took the vacuum from me and set it aside. Then he took my arm and guided me to the couch. I sat there as he poured me a glass of wine then, handing it to me, sat next to me.

"It's just a dinner with a friend, right?" he prodded.

In my head, I wanted to yell that this was not just a girl's night with a friend. I'd had many of those and none of them had ended in me naked in bed with another woman. Even so, he was right, Charlie had said this was just a dinner. I took a big slug of the wine.