Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should probably stop," she whispered directly into my ear then nibbled on the lobe. "Before we do something to get us thrown out."

She sat back and I heard myself whimper in disappointment. Charlie smiled and swung her legs off of me. Within minutes, we were inundated with fresh drinks being brought to us presumably from our appreciative onlookers.

I blushed, but grabbed the first drink and downed it. My date, however, barely touched any of the free drinks. She was probably being smart but I needed something to do with my hands or they were going to be back on Charlie.

The night got a little hazy after that. I remember attempting to dance again only for my date to steer me back to the table quickly and me trying to put my hand up her dress again.

Then we were pulling up in my driveway in Charlie's Miata. How had I gotten here? I was still so horny. The blonde helped me out of the car and I managed to grab her ass as I stood up. She just ignored it and practically carried me to the front door. She had my keys and started to unlock it when Jim opened the door.

The two of them just froze for a moment so I figured I should introduce them.

"Charlie, my husband, husband, Charlie," I said. At least that's what I think I said.

"It's Jim," Jim said. "Is she okay?"

"Oh yeah," Charlie responded as she began to pass me off to my loving husband. "She just...got a little carried away with the free drinks."

"Well," Jim said, clearly nervous. "Did you two...have fun?"

I laughed out loud.

"HA, he wants to know if we had sex!" I announced loudly. I thought about it and I wasn't sure. "Did we have sex?" I asked.

"No," Charlie responded a little exasperated. "I don't take advantage of drunk women."

Then I got a wonderful idea! I let go of Jim and fell back onto Charlie.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?!" I said excitedly. "We can share the bed," I added kissing her cheek and neck. "And Jim can sleep on the couch."

"I don't think that would be such a great idea," Charlie responded.

"It's okay, really," Jim chimed in. "I don't mind if you two want to take the bedroom."

Charlie looked right at him.

"I want her to remember every second of what I do to her and know that how good she feels has nothing to do with alcohol."

She bent forward and gave me a quick kiss. My lips tried to catch up as she pulled away but found only air. I heard Charlie's car start back up as Jim led me inside and closed the door. I was still more horny than I could ever remember being and I needed release. Luckily, I had Jim there to help me out and he had no problem taking advantage of his drunk wife.

============

I woke up the next morning with a headache and visions of my date running through my head. Jim had been great, but I still craved ...I don't know. Her touch? Her attention? It was all of that, but, I realized, it was also how she made me feel...claimed.

Jim made me feel safe, protected, desired, and loved. He was my husband and he never crossed the line into treating me like anything other than his equal partner. When I was with Charlie, I was hers for the evening. I was desired in a way I hadn't realized I wanted. She showed me off like a coveted prize - and I liked the attention, not from others, but from her.

By late morning, my hangover had passed and I texted Charlie.

Me: Thank you for such a wonderful night and for taking care of me

Charlie: I'm glad you had a good time. I know I did 💋

Charlie: Maybe less drinking next time

Me: Next time? 😚

Charlie: I still owe you something 😈

Me: You could come over now

As soon as I sent that, I realized how desperate it sounded and tried to think of something that would make it sound better.

Me: I need to get my car

There was a longer wait this time.

Charlie: Is your husband there?

Me: No, he's golfing

I lied, but I was pretty sure Jim would help me out.

Charlie: K. Be there in 30

I let out a tiny squeal and then covered my mouth. Walking to the living room, I found Jim watching some sport on TV.

"I need you to leave," I said.

Jim just looked at me for a few seconds, looked back at his game or match or whatever, and back at me.

"Why?"

"Charlie's coming over and we're going to go get my car," I explained.

"Okay," he said still confused. "And I have to leave for that?"

"I told her you were golfing," I could tell it still wasn't connecting. "And I'm going to invite her in."

Another couple of seconds and Jim's eyes opened wide. There we go!

"Oh, right, uh," he looked around absently like he was searching for something. "Where am I supposed to go?"

"I don't care," I replied, thinking I shouldn't have to figure that out. "Go play some golf."

"I don't have a tee time. I can't just show up."

"Then go to a sports bar and watch something," I suggested.

"By myself?" he whined.

Okay, he didn't whine, but it sounded like a whine to me at the time.

"Jim, I don't care. Please, I'll make it up to you," I promised.

"This isn't going to become a habit, is it?" he asked with a wink and a devilish smile.

I didn't know how to answer that. I just needed to get this burning curiosity out of my system. Find out that it's nothing special and then I could forget about it and go back to being a normal housewife. But I also knew how Charlie had affected me the previous night and I wasn't sure if I could just give that up. Jim was being so understanding and I realize that it was a rhetorical question.

"Thank you, babe," I said. "I'll text you when it's okay for you to come home."

I was a little surprised that Jim didn't seem upset at being kicked out of his own home so that I could have some alone time with another woman. Just thinking about that made me appreciate him that much more.

Then I got to thinking about whether I should change into something other than the jeans and a T-shirt I was wearing. Would she think that I really did just want to go get my car?

Thirty minutes later I was straightening up my house and looking at the clock every thirty seconds. I had put on a pink A-line mini-dress with pink flowers. It had a sweetheart neckline and tie-up shoulder straps. I could go out of the house with this, but I hoped that it was sexy enough to give Charlie the right message.

I was fluffing a pillow on the couch for the third or fourth time when the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath and went to answer it. When I opened the door, Charlie was there wearing a halter top, a pair of jean shorts, and a pair of what I was beginning to recognize as her signature high-heeled sandals.

We just looked at each other for a few seconds before she spoke.

"Hi, Sherry."

"Hi, Charlie."

"How are you feeling?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

I sucked on my lips for a second before answering.

"Very not drunk," I replied.

I caught her predatory look for an instant before she stepped forward and put her hand behind my neck. She pulled me into a passionate kiss with her tongue diving straight into my mouth. A foot closed the front door as her hands moved along my back and urged me further into the room.

Her hand at my neck slid up into my hair and pulled gently. I let my head fall back as her lips slipped from mine and trailed to my neck. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her feeling Charlie's feminine form pressed against mine. It was so exhilarating and sensual. A hand found my rear and I moaned again as she squeezed. Yes, this is what I wanted.

"Take me," I heard myself whisper.

Oh, shit, did I say that out loud!

"Mmmmm," Charlie purred right next to my ear. "Don't worry, baby, I will."

Then my dress was being lifted from behind and her hand was on my leg and hip and ass again, but now without the cloth in the way. I was regretting wearing panties as they would just be another hindrance now. One of my own hands felt for her perfect butt through the denim of her shorts as the other felt the side of her breast. I wanted to touch those amazing breasts and slid my hand down until I felt the warmth of her skin below her top. My fingers dipped underneath and pushed upward in search of her nipple. I found it and let it press against my palm as I felt her fullness in my hand.

Just as I was about to get that little hard nub between my fingers, Charlie got her own finger under one of the straps of my dress and pushed it off my shoulder. She continued to tug it down my arm even as she continued to tease my neck and ear with kisses and nibbles. I felt her hard nipple pass between my fingers just as my own breast was freed from its covering.

Our lips came together again and we were in an almost mirror position with each other. One hand caressed a butt cheek while the other massaged a breast. Her talented fingers started playing with my nipple and sending jolts of pleasure through me. I tried to match her motions with my own hand and her nipple. We were both moaning into each other's mouths and then suddenly we weren't.

Charlie had stepped back and put her hand on the center of my chest. She stepped forward and I had to take a step back then another. Finally, with one stronger push, I fell back onto the couch. The blonde straddled me and our makeout session resumed. Quickly, my other strap was pulled down and I was effectively topless. Not wanting to be alone in that, I pulled Charlie's top over her head. Her body was amazing and I just wanted to put my face to her chest.

The blond had ideas of her own, however, and was kissing her way down my collarbone to find my left breast. She teased my nipple with her tongue swirling it around and flicking it. I have sensitive nipples that seem to have a direct connection to my pleasure centers. What Charlie was doing was already priming me for whatever she had in mind.

What I didn't expect was what came next. Her other hand came up to fondle my right breast and nipple while her mouth formed a seal around my left areola. She sucked and half my tit got pulled into her mouth.

"Oooohhh," was all I got out.

My breast started going in and out of her mouth. Each time, my nipple reached further until I almost felt like she was getting ready to deep-throat it. Then she used her tongue to press my nipple against the hard roof of her mouth. It was a surprisingly strong squeeze and I was already wreathing beneath her. My hands went to the cushions to steady myself and my eyes closed as the incredible sensation increased.

But the blonde girl wasn't done. Her tongue started to undulate like a warm wet pump in perfect time with her sucking motion. She was milking me in the most amazing way possible. My body tensed.

"Oh, my fucking god!" I cried.

I never curse, but I also didn't think I could cum from my nipples being sucked either. It wasn't the usual crescendo from my sex. The intense pleasure from my nipples caused the muscles of my vagina to contract which was enough to signal my brain to climax. My hands scratched at the cushions and my back arched shoving my breast further down the blonde woman's throat. I let out a long growling moan as the wave washed over me.

There was a soft pop as Charlie let go of my breast.

"You just came, didn't you?" she asked with a smile.

I could only nod with my mouth hanging open. I closed my eyes to recover when I felt my right breast get sucked into her soft, warm mouth. My eyes flew open and my hands reflexively grabbed her head as my right breast was pulled in deep. On the other side, Charlie gently caressed my now super-sensitive left breast. I immediately felt my pussy responding. Then her tongue squeezed my nipple and the pumping motion started.

Within a minute I was humping air and making lewd noises. I was gripping her head tightly but she didn't seem to mind. Then another mini-orgasm hit me. She kept sucking until my body collapsed back to the sofa. I hadn't even realized I had come off the cushion.

Charlie started kissing my face and neck lightly, letting me recover for real this time.

"That was so sexy," she said as she kissed my shoulder. "Not a lot of women can do that, cum from breast play."

"I didn't know I could either," I managed.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "Even better. But I'm not done with you."

She stood up and offered me her hand.

"That was just the appetizer," she continued. "I want the main course."

I took her hand and she pulled me up. She bent down and pushed my dress over my hips and pulled it and my panties off then looked at my smooth mons.

"Mmm, I like a smooth surface," she said. "Now, take my shorts off."

It wasn't a request, but I wanted nothing more. I stepped close enough to unsnap her jean shorts. She had to wiggle her hips a bit to help me get them down. As they started to fall, I noticed that she wasn't wearing panties. I don't know why that was surprising at this point.

"Where is your bedroom?" she asked as she stepped out of her shorts.

The question didn't register right off as I was taking in her naked form. She was clean-shaven too, I noticed and wanted to touch every inch of her. Truth be told, I wanted to kiss every inch of her. My brain finally caught up with her question.

"This way," I said and walked quickly toward my bed.

I walked in and turned around to see Charlie walk past me and sit on the bed.

"After your little display in there," she began. "I need some attention."

"W..what do you want me to do?" I asked. So many possibilities flashed through my brain and I would do every one of them if she wanted.

"I want you to put those pretty little lips of yours to work," she said as she opened her legs.

She wanted me to eat her and, to my own surprise, I wanted to. My mouth actually watered at the thought of licking her. That had never happened with Jim. Just as he had with me, I had done it for him, but it wasn't something I particularly enjoyed. I was on my knees between her thighs in moments. I was starting to lean forward when she stopped me.

"Take your time," she coached. "This is your first time, right? So get to know the feel with your fingers first."

I brought my hand up and my fingers made contact with her soft folds. She was already wet and my fingers slid easily over her labia. Then I parted them with my middle finger and let it touch her opening and then up to find her clit. Charlie gave appreciative noises, so I continued to explore. Finally, I let my finger push into her hole. Even with just one finger, she gripped my digit although it slid in easily.

I was inside of another woman. A few months ago, I would have never thought that I would be here. I pulled out a bit and pushed back in. But now I was fingering another woman and it felt nice. I looked up at Charlie's pretty face as she moaned appreciatively.

"Now I want you to get acquainted with the taste," she interrupted. "Take your finger and suck on it."

I had never even tasted myself, but I didn't hesitate and brought my finger to my lips and stuck it all the way in so I could get a good idea of her flavor. It was vaguely sweet with a little twang, like ripe strawberries. I sucked harder wanting to get every last molecule.

"That's it. Good girl," she praised and I got a warm feeling. "Now taste the real thing."

Her hand sat on the top of my head and started to press me down and forward. I didn't resist and just let her guide me down. As I got close, the aroma drew me in closer. My tongue snaked out and took my first tentative lick at the edges of her labia. The taste was just like on my finger, but more intense, and I wanted more. My tongue pressed in deeper trying to taste more of her. Her fingers brushed through my hair.

"Mmm, yeah, just get acquainted," Charlie encouraged. "Now look up here."

I lifted my eyes to look at her while my tongue tried to get every last drop of her nectar.

"Such pretty eyes," she cooed. "Now lick my clit."

I found her button with my tongue easily as it was standing out from its hood.

"Oh, so nice," she said closing her eyes.

Her hips began to move slowly in time with my tongue.

"Put two fingers in and fuck me," she ordered even as her hand pushed me closer.

I did as she instructed pushing in one, then two fingers. She gripped them and threatened to push them out but I set up a rhythm.

"Faster," Charlie said between grunts and moans.

I barely had to move my fingers anymore as her pelvis moved on its own. Her legs wrapped around my body locking me in place and she leaned back on one arm. I did my best to keep licking her clit. It must have been good enough because she suddenly went still and then started shaking. That sharp, sweet flavor came back in spades as she climaxed. My tongue tried to clean her up as fast as I could not wanting to miss any of it.

Charlie settled down and released her hold on my head. I continued to lick her until I was satisfied that I had gotten all I could.

I felt fantastic! I loved making her cum. Hearing, seeing, and, for that matter, tasting her ecstasy was an exquisite experience. Once again, I was left wanting more and licked my lips absently.

Charlie sat up and fixed my hair, some of which was sticking to my face.

"Not bad for a first time," she said. "You're good at taking direction. I like that."

She crawled all the way onto the other side of the bed and patted the center.

"Come on," she said. "Your turn."

She grabbed one of the two pillows and put it near the center.

"Put your butt on this," she indicated the pillow nearest to her. "And your head there."

I did as she suggested. It was a little strange to have my pelvis in the air like that but not uncomfortable. She put two fingers to my mouth.

"Suck," she ordered.

She pushed them past my teeth and I sucked on them like they were a dick. Charlie smiled at my enthusiasm. Then she removed them and started to circle them around one of my nipples. They were still quite sensitive from earlier and she had me moaning almost immediately. Her other hand massaged my other breast and then pinched my nipple. The pressure stopped just short of pain and shot pleasure to my sex.

Charlie's still slightly damp fingers slid down my stomach and came to rest on my pussy. She just gently moved them in small circles over the outside of my lips. I was so wet I knew her fingers were getting slick quickly. Her circles started parting my folds and circling my hole, then slowly moving up to my clit. I could already feel the orgasm building as she circled and manipulated my protruding button like she was playing a musical instrument. I was already starting to squirm when her soft voice cut in.

"Just relax and give yourself to me," her voice was so soothing. "I'm going to make you feel better than you ever have before but I need you to let go. For the next little while, you're mine to play with. Got it?"

At that moment, she could do anything she wanted to me. I nodded.

"I need to hear you say it," she said gently.

"Yes, I understand," I breathed.

"And?"

"I...I'm yo..yours to play with," I answered.

Saying those words was a little demeaning, but they were true. She could play with my body in any way she wanted and I wouldn't stop her.

As if to reward me for the right answer, Charlie's fingers spread apart and each went to one side of my clit and captured it. Those fingers still slid up and down and in tiny circles, but now my nub was being tugged and gently squeezed between them. My pelvis was already moving with her motions and my climax was coming on fast. Just a few more seconds.

Then her hand came away, a sticky line of my fluids still stretching between her fingers and my sex.

"Oh, god, I was so close," I complained.

"I know," she said, still in that soft soothing voice. "But we're going to do this right. That means I need you to hold off."

"What?" I wasn't sure if I could even do that.