All Comments on 'Turning Points'

by MisterRightAway

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Different

I for one, can't figure out where this story is going, but I am anxious to see Chapter 2.

Get to it !!!!!!!! Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not good

doesn't sound like it is worth the effort to continue it

joemac77792064joemac77792064about 12 years ago
Keep going

Yeh, let's keep this story going. It will be interesting to see the inter-relationships which will develop. You have all sorts of possibilities.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
?

I hope you will continue . Good story so far . I already have a few ideals where this story might be heading by some of the clues you gave . I hope i'm right . Thanks again .

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
OK

OK I'll withhold my judgement till I read the rest of the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I haven't quite figured out where this story is heading

It's a shame that the author has chosen to stretch the story over two chapters instead of just posting a multi-page story

I'm not sure if he is going to have sex with his daughter or if it's Vicky's son that is the one that is going to commit incest.

The story still has a lot of questions to be answered.

MisterRightAwayMisterRightAwayabout 12 years agoAuthor
feedback

Thanks to everyone for the mostly positive feedback concerning my story. One anonymous reader said they rated it a one because it was to be continued without being listed as a "Chapter One" admission. Since this is the first story I've written, I wasn't aware that was S.O.P., if indeed it is. Many thanks to the readers who enjoyed the story.

WaterColoredEarthWaterColoredEarthabout 12 years ago
WELL TOLD

Readers shouldn't be able to leave anonymous feedback, good or bad. I thought the story was well told and hot! I'm not sure which character I would rather be, the girlfriend or the daughter. Maybe the two of them should end up together... LOL. (That's just twisted me, don't listen!) Looking forward to the next installment.

sillytheclownsillytheclownabout 12 years ago
good first part,

Mr RW

Its a good first step. and i will be looking for the second. You don't have to put chapter one. Many don't. That comment is just someone being snobbish. You write the way you want to. I gave it a 4 out of 5. Its very good.

the next title could be the Turning Points the adventure continues or Turning Points the next day, which implies a part two. Don't worry about that. I have been part of lit from 2001, and many great authors never put chapters to the names. Some do, its personal preference.

Hope this helps out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting start.

Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where's The Beef???

I read this months ago, and thought the story would have been continued by now. I hope you intend to write more. I hate it when stories just leave off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waste of time

the father and the woman nextdoor was just to strange she acted so wierd. the father and daughter was a total turn off as usual and ruined the story as usualso did the lazy writer not finishing the story. IF you want to improve the best thing you can do is IGNORE THE RAVE REVEWS THEY ARE FAKE LISTEN TO THE COMPLAINERS AND YOU WILL IMPROVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daddy Sex Object

Cumming in front of his daughter-- Although she was sexually active herself, seeing her father at his most vulnerable moment, ejaculating all over her boyfriends mother, must have been a sexually powerful moment. Did she imagine herself in Vicki's place, or did she want to join them? To be dominated by the most important man and woman in her young life! Perhaps these questions will be answered if this story is continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous