All Comments on 'Turning the Tables'

by CuCernunnos

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CuCernunnosCuCernunnosalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Author's Request

Hey all. I would appreciate it if people voting on my story would also leave feedback on here. Tell me what you think, what was good about the story, and what needs to be improved. Feedback is the only way an author can ever hope to improve. Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
VERY HOT

Very hot story. It could have used a more detail intro, and there could have been more sex in it (maybe have him suck on the dong first), but very sexy. I look forward to reading your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good...very good

Loved the turn-around action. I got wet just thinking about doing it myself. Keep writing more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it!

wow...so hot. i loved the forced anal sex by a woman. too smokin! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very descriptive but needs something more

Excelent job describing the sex and the lead up, but it needs more. Like the previous post mentioned, a longer lead in and more sex would be good. Perhaps even a turn-around on the woman after the man released her would be good. Keep writing though. Good story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
If it had been me with the stap-on...

...you would NOT have enjoyed it. Next time, describe how the straps felt tightening on him, the feel of the leather cutting into him, the taste of the ball gag, the smell of initial penitration into his ass and the burning sensation in his rectum. These are the things I want to hear about. Still, it's a good enough start worm. Do better next time, and maybe I'll write you more privately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
VERY erotic!

Loved the story. The lack of control you must have felt would have been VERY sexy. Can't wait to hear about the date leeding up to this event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

Had me hard in seconds and cumming in no time. Can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

Very good story. I've sent private comments to you, but just wanted to say publicly how good your story was. Keep up the effort.

shefishshefishalmost 16 years ago
FUCK

God I sure wish that would have been that gotFUCK in the ASS>

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only for gay faggots!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only for perverts and gay faggots likje that author!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous