Turning The Tables on David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great tits, and I tipped well.

All part of the plan. Standing at the bar with my back was to the booth I could see it in the back mirror.

David had squeezed in a bit closer to Sherry and I watched him lean into her. He whispered something into her ear and I saw her reach down and remove his hand from her thigh.

I knew that at the same time Sherry was rubbing her left boob and leg against him as if unaware.

He leaned in for a kiss. Sherry let him and then made a big fuss with hands and body language in objection. That backed David off temporarily, and then I watched him attempting to snake his hand towards her right breast through her blouse.

and I turned and went off to take a leak.

When I walked back in I saw David all over her with a button or two lowered on Sherry's blouse and a hand on a tit. She was gesticulating no all over the place, but David either didn't notice or care.

I got to the table, and stage whispered shouted, "What the fuck is this! David, are you hitting on my fiancée you little shit! Stand up. I'm going to beat the crap out of you motherfucker, and I started to reach for him to pull him out of the booth.

The restaurant got quiet the way a restaurant does when there is trouble.

The hand snapped back and a lot of "No, no, no-s," erupted from him.

"Calm down honey, " Sherry said as if she was covering. "We were simply discussing the possibility of that, you know, three-way we had been taking about."

"Absolutely never!"

"Honey, relax. We were just exploring the what ifs. What if we tried it? You know I have been curious, and if it isn't working we both agree that you have total veto at anytime."

"Anytime?!"

And David said, "Yes, anytime."

I look down as if I deliberating deeply.

I looked at Sherry and said, "You are actually considering this?" She nodded yes.

I "deliberated" some more.

"Only for Sherry, but I won't do it in my own bed. Absolutely no way!" I said. "It must be in a hotel. Agreed?"

David agreed.

And you pay for the hotel that we pick, and it's a two bedroom suite since we will not be sleeping with you later that night!

He agreed again.

"Okay," I glared at him. "Give us a few days to talk about it, settle things out, and we will get back to you."

And we finished dinner with David rushing through his. He made some cheap shit excuse and hastily beat a retreat out the door.

Sherry turned towards me, put a hand around my head and said, "Come here baby and gave me a deep, loving soul kiss our tongues caressing each other deeply with love.

Part Four

We were all back to work on Monday with David avoiding me and giving Sherry lustful glances, or the occasional, "Hi there!" look. As planned Sherry would just nod or grin.

We kept up the charade for a few days.

It was Thursday heading towards the end of March and April with its showers and spring flowers were just around the corner.

I cornered David in the office kitchen. Delightfully, he cowered a bit.

"Okay, David. I've been thinking this over. Now I want you to understand that if we do this it is for one reason and one reason only, Sherry wants to experience your big dick. That's it. Got it?"

He nodded his head.

"So I have agreed to say yes but with the following ground rules:

One: She can blow you if she wants, and only if she wants, but if you are inside Sherry's vagina you will wear a condom at all times. Understood?!"

He nodded yes.

"Two: You will not touch me or cross swords with me at anytime, understood?!"

He nodded yes.

"Three: Only Sherry and I will allow or dictate the action. You will just enjoy and benefit from it, understood?!"

He nodded yes.

"Four: No anal. If she says yes, and only if she says yes, oral and vag are okay, but her ass is mine and mine alone even if she wants it from me during our three-way, understood?!"

I threw that one in just to be mean to the turd. I could tell he was agonizing over it which made me happy and he nodded yes.

Finally, you will showered, be squeaky clean, and Sherry demands that you are totally shaved bare and wear a cock ring all night including dinner so your big dick is at its hardest and will spread her pussy like it has never been before.

He gleefully nodded yes.

What a joy it was to be a total dickhead to this guy! As if Sherry cared about his cock, his grooming, or a cock ring. It would be fun to see the guy drop his drawers with some kind of C-ring and a huge head and blue balls hoping to finally screw my fiancée.

We had picked the finest five star downtown hotel in the city and the largest suite up in the penthouse on purpose. David booked the suite for Saturday, April 1st on his American Express Platinum and we all agree to meet at the hotel's sky-high, rotating, rooftop restaurant for dinner at 7pm.

Sherry was dressed to kill. Tight black mini-dress that showed off her tits with no bra, her world-class ass, and fabulous, turned legs in silk black net stockings, 4" black Louboutins, you know, the ones with the red heels, and all of her diamonds and finest jewels.

I was wearing a Hugo Boss suit without a tie.

We met at the restaurant and thanks to the $100 David slipped the Maitre d' they led us to a great table against the windows so we could look out and marvel at the view as the room slowly rotated.

"As we were walking to our table I heard Sherry lean into David's ear and stage whisper, "Are you wearing your cock ring for me, honey?" and she then looked down towards his bulge for emphasis.

I saw the slightest nod yes from him and smiled knowing how uncomfortable it was going to be to sit there for a couple of hours eating dinner wearing tight pants and a cock ring. Especially with his big package.

I said, "Drinks anyone?" It was my intention to draw this meal out as long as possible.

Everybody nodded yes, I waved at the server and before long cocktails and wine and some on-the-house appetizers were before us.

I lifted my Maker's Mark on the rocks and toasted, "To new, hot and memorable experiences."

David liked that. We clinked glasses, proceeded to study the menu, order, have a truly fabulous dinner, and moved toward coffee and after dinner drinks.

David was feeling no pain. I saw to that by over pouring not one but two fine bottles of Justin Isosceles Reserve, the award wining vintage of 1998 at $700 a bottle courtesy of David's AmEx.

Dinner was done. I "gulped" a bit and said, "Well, David I don't want to do this, but it looks as if this is your lucky night."

And he beamed a shit-eating grin.

I continued, "Shall we head up to the suite?"

He nodded yes enthusiastically.

"Dude, do you think you can get your head out of your crotch long enough to pay the check first?!"

He gave an embarrassed look, summoned the server over for the check, laid down his credit card and before we knew it we were in the elevator together heading up to the suite.

On the way up I turned my back and pretended to be watching the floors intently as David nuzzled on Sherry grabbing her hand forcibly to rub on his very hard cock.

We finally got to the 73rd floor, got out and headed towards the door of the suite. We stopped at the door, I looked at David and said, "Through that door is paradise and I am offering it to you. Do you remember the rules?"

He said yes.

"You know that if you don't I will beat the shit out of you right there in this suite right?"

Hell, I was at least 3" taller, 20lbs heavier, with three black belts, wearing a 42" suit jacket compared to his 38" chest. I figured I had his ass at will.

Apparently David did too and he nodded silently in agreement.

"Are you ready?"

I swear I thought he was going to drool all over the hallway carpet.

Sherry was hopping up and down in pretend excitement and looked at David. "Are you ready for some hot fucking baby? I can't wait to finally have that huge, thick cock in me. Are you going to cum in my mouth and then fuck me and cum in my cunt until I cum as you two split-roast me?"

"Fuck yeah, Sherry," he said. "You know I have been hot to have you forever. And I know you are hot for my large cock rather than small dick boy over there," and he smugly nodded towards me.

"You better believe it, honey. Where's the fucking key already. Let's do this!"

David opened the suite door and we stepped in to the surprise of Paul naked and on the bed with his back leg up on his knee, and his very hard 8" cock standing up proudly.

On all of the walls of the room were posted gigantic signs saying "April Fools'" with multi-colored helium balloons all over helping to create a festive atmosphere. On the coffee table in front was an actual bouquet of dildos!

"Hi sweetheart," he said to David.

And at that moment, Sherry and I took advantage of David's shock, grabbed his arms, shoved them behind his back and before he knew it I slapped on the police handcuffs I had bought out of the pawnshop last week.

A lot of "What the fuck, what the fucks!" were emitting from David in a very loud voice.

And at that moment, Paul's partner Jon came out of the bathroom also naked, went to the bed and stood by it.

Jon was a competitive weightlifter and the biggest and the strongest of all of us.

He could probably bench-press the Brooklyn Bridge. Well, at the very least your wooden, oak office desk filled with files.

So, I knew If David was going to cause trouble, Jon had it under control.

David noticed Jon. Hell, Jon was as large as the national debt. You couldn't help but notice.

"Jesus Jon!" I said. "You're even larger than the last time I saw you. Shit, you could kick start a 747!"

He laughed and said, "Yeah the national completion is in a month. I'm shooting for the gold."

"David," I said. "Welcome to your three-way. It ain't us, it is you, Paul, and Jon."

"April Fools'!!!"

"What?! What?! What are you talking about?!"

"Hey asshole, it's April 1st. April Fools' Day! And the April Fools' joke is on you.

Dude, you will never fuck Sherry ever in your life. This is your three-way!

You are going to go over there, suck Paul's cock until he cums in your mouth, and while you are doing it get fucked up the ass by Jon until he fills your bowels with his hot spunk."

"Have fun." I looked at Paul and Jon's erect cocks and said, "It looks as if the boys are ready for you."

"No fucking way you prick. Wait until we get to work and I talk to the boss. You are fucking finished!"

"Oh gosh, David. Actually no. That is not going to happen."

I held up a flash drive stick.

"See this flash drive. Guess what's on it. I am happy to tell you that all of our friends at the Oyster House were in on this and they gave me the security camera video from our dinner there together with you abusing and molesting Sherry in the booth while I was in the men's room against her will. David, abusing one of your subordinates. Tsk, tsk."

"I have her on tape fighting, resisting, and pleading against your advances. It's all here on the flash drive, Bud," and gave him a devilish grin.

"I've got you nailed. Dead to rights with no way out. If you give me a reason, any reason to take it to the boss and HR, for work, and then to Sherry's personal lawyer -- who happens to be her brother -- for the harassment lawsuit. I can't wait to finish you."

"Plus, it is already uploaded to all social media platforms and just waiting for me to click the switch."

"We have you by the shorthairs and you are fucked," and I smiled and shouted, "April Fools'!!"

And Sherry, Paul, Jon, and I broke into giant smiles.

"But, but, err, I'm, not..." David started to sputter.

"Honey," I said to Sherry. "Take those Gucci loafers off, drop his trow and go over there and help poor David start his "three-way."

Sherry walked to the front of David, took those expensive Italian shoes off, unbuttoned his slacks and pulled them down them down along with his boxers to show to the entire suite his totally shaved crotch, cock and balls, his throbbing erection, and the very large cock ring he had been wearing all evening.

Surprisingly, she dropped to her knees and grabbed his large cock with her hands ripping the cock ring off in one violent swipe that had to hurt his balls.

"I have been wondering what it was like to have this in my mouth."

She looked over at Paul and Jon and said, "It's yours next!" And she shoved that big, hard cock in her mouth and loved it for a while.

I will admit, David had a huge cock. At least 8" inches, surprisingly uncut with his foreskin glistening over the head, very thick, and heavy balls.

Totally bare as the day he was born as directed. Not a hair to be seen. I know I prefer that for my own junk, but I also know I did not care about what he thought. I was just smiling to see that the dickhead had shaved everything thinking he was doing it for Sherry instead of for Paul and Jon who I could tell were very happy with his shaved package.

Sherry was having fun. Giving David a real Sherry blowjob which meant he was getting a world class blowjob.

She had pulled his foreskin down and played with it.

I knew she loved to give a blowjob to a cock with foreskin and the only disappointment about my cock was that I was circumcised. I made a note to myself to rethink about that three-way thing she suggested at lunch.

I'll admit it was very arousing for me to watch her play with his foreskin and I popped a serious hardon.

I watched her lick her tongue under it between the foreskin and his cock's head, licking and making it larger, hotter, and even more encouraged. Then she really started to suck it. Giving David's cock a full scale blowjob including going down all the way, deepthroat, balls deep. That's when I said, "Stop! No more."

Sherry, pulled off and said, "Sorry honey."

David said, "Wait! I was about to cum."

She leaned back and said, "No honey. Not with me. You are going to get fucked by them. This was just me having my fun!"

"Oh David honey, it is too bad you are such an asshole. You do have a nice cock." She looked at the boys and said, "Guys, trust me. You are going to have a really good time!"

Paul and Jon were laughing. Howling actually. The humiliation kept getting even worse.

I pushed him toward the bed and said, "Get on your hands and knees and start sucking if you know what good for you."

Jon's grabbed hold of him and held him by the bed. He reached his hand down to David's cock and gave it a few strokes.

"Oh my! You've got yourself a really great rod there sweetheart." He looked over at Paul, "Sherry's right. We are going to have fun!" and he gave Paul a wink along with a shit-eating grin.

We walked over to the bed to join them and looked down to see that on his shaved lower stomach right above his cock Paul had written "April Fools' asshole!" with a smiley face.

What a guy!

I patted David on the ass and said, "Have fun Big Guy!" and Sherry and I turned to leave the room.

"Hey! Wait a fucking minute. What are you doing?!" David half-shouted.

"I told you," I said. "April Fool's. You are fucking Paul and Jon tonight."

I threw the keys to the handcuffs to Jon and said, "He's all yours, boys. Have fun! Come on Sherry, our work is done here."

"See you at work on Monday, David," and smiled at him. "You might consider a little Preparation H later tonight," and laughed."

Sherry shouted over her shoulder, "Hey Jon, fuck him in the ass for me!"

He said, "Don't worry," and smiled as he was probing his finger in between David's ass cheeks.

Sherry said to Jon and Paul, "I primed him for you boys. Have a swinging time," with a smile and a wink.

"Ring-a-ding-ding," sang Paul.

And we walked out of the suite. As we closed the door, I thought to myself, April Fools' motherfucker. I couldn't wait to see his face at work on Monday.

I turned to Sherry and said, "What do you say? Let's go home and fuck until our eyeballs bleed."

She started moving faster to the elevator.

12