Turning the Teacher – Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't embarrass him Hun," Rory said in my defence, "But yeah, his blowjob this morning was amazing."

"I bet," Sarah said and then leant forward, her intoxicating perfume filling my senses, "You know Mr Dolan, all of my mates find you hot. By far the hottest teacher in the school."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Sure, I still went to the gym most days and I was in pretty good shape but I didn't think my students would talk about finding me attractive.

"T-thanks." I stuttered back to her.

"Not just the girls," Rory said, "Why do you think I wanted to turn him."

Oh god, these two were talking about how hot they find me and it was just turning me on even more.

They went silent for a minute until I heard a wet sort of noise. I looked in the mirror and saw both of them very passionately making out in the back of my car.

It was so hot to watch, both of them kissing hard, their wet tongues pressing against each other's as I watched.

Three weeks ago I never would've believe I would be here now!

"Mmmm." I heard Sarah moan as she kissed Rory.

I looked a little down and realised that Rory's hand was inside Sarah's unbuttoned shorts, I could only assume that he was fingering her in my car.

"Oh god, that's so good." She moaned.

I was getting more and more turned on hearing this young woman's passionate moans.

"I can't believe we're doing this in Mr Dolan's car!" Sarah moaned out louder.

"I know, he's the best turn yet." Rory said to her.

"Definitely." Sarah moaned.

I wondered how many people Rory had turned into his cock suckers. Suddenly I was jealous that there were others, but I was happy he said I was the best.

The next time I looked in mirror I couldn't believe my eyes. Sarah's shorts were completely off and I saw her tight, shaved, soaking wet pussy as Rory pumped two fingers in and out of her.

It was a beautiful sight, this extremely hot, 18 year old girl getting fingered and moaning in the back on my car.

Then, I started to feel a little guilty. What would Jane think of this? Would she not like it?

When I thought that I stopped watching and focussed on driving. Although the sound of her wet pussy getting finger fucked and her loud moaning was distracting me.

This carried on the entire drive to the cinema, there were a few times that Sarah sounded like she was about to cum but Rory stopped just before.

"You should see his wife as well." Rory said to her.

"What's she like?" Sarah moaned back to him.

"So fucking hot, you would love her." Rory told her.

"Oh yeah, but you didn't fuck her, did you?" Sarah moaned louder than ever.

"No, seems she is a loyal wife." Rory said.

I smiled to myself then, remembering what an amazing woman my wife was.

Eventually I pulled up in the empty car park, the sun had started to go down. I looked around and wondered if this was where I could suck Rory's cock.

"Right then, cocksucker." Rory said.

I turned the engine off and turned around. My eyes nearly popped out of my head! Rory was no longer fingering Sarah but she was in the middle seat, legs spread wide open and her soaking wet, young pussy completely on show. Also Rory had pulled down her top and her big, perky tits were exposed.

If I was single, she would be an absolute dream to see.

"So, Mr Dolan," Sarah moaned and slowly rubbed her clit with one finger, "Since you offered to let Rory fuck your wife. We thought it's only fair to offer you the chance to fuck me."

"What?!" I said, not believing what I just head.

"I've had a crush on you for ages, so if you want it... you can fuck me right now." She said with a little moan as she rubbed her clit.

Again, if I was a single man there was no way I would miss out on this opportunity.

"I'd love to," I said to her, "But, I love my wife. She is the only woman I want to be with."

Jane was the love of my life and no woman would ever compare to her, not even this hot 18 year old.

"That's cute," Sarah said to me, "What about eating my pussy? Would you like to have your tongue deep in my young.... Tight... wet... pussy, Mr Dolan?"

Oh god, this girl was amazing.

"I'm sorry, I can't." I replied.

I worried that the reward Rory told me about was the opportunity to fuck his girlfriend and that I might not get to suck his cock.

"I've got to say," Sarah said, pulling her hand away and closing her legs, "You are the first man to turn that down. You must really love your wife."

"I do." I said with a smile.

"That's sweet." She said with a smile and pulled her top up, covering up her perfect tits.

"Anyway, at least that means I get to use your mouth again." Rory said to me with a huge smile.

"Yes, Master!" I replied, so fucking thankful that I would get to suck on his big, hard cock.

"Sarah, you get in the front so the cocksucker can join me back here." Rory told her.

I was nervous that I was about to get watched whilst I sucked his cock, but my desire to have his dick in my mouth again was too much.

I watched Sarah put her shorts back on and then we both got out of the car, she gave me a little smile as we walked past each other.

When I sat in the backseat I turned around and saw Rory's hard cock was already out.

"Okay then my teacher slut, suck my cock." Rory said to me.

"Yes, Master." I replied.

I leant down and wrapped my needy lips around his cock for the second time that day.

"Fuck that's so hot!" I heard Sarah moan.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I took his cock down my throat.

It was more of an awkward angle than when he is stood up, but I did my best to suck his cock. I was bobbing up and down, swirling my tongue all around his head and tasting his perfect precum.

"I can't believe I'm watching the sexiest teacher sucking your big cock!" Sarah moaned out.

I couldn't believe it either, but here I was with a thick cock in my mouth!

In a matter of minutes I could feel my spit trickling out of my lips and down his cock.

"Oh yeah, you really are a good cocksucker," Rory moaned, "You've learnt quickly."

I bobbed up and down like the cock slut I had become, moaning and slurping around his cock.

"I've got an idea." Rory said and pulled my head away from his cock.

I could see my spit covering it as he stepped out of my car.

It was pitch black now outside, although I was still worried about getting caught. I then watched as Rory walked round to my side of the car and opened the door.

"Come here slut." He ordered.

I put my feet out of the car as he stood up in front of me and then wrapped my wet lips back around his dick.

"You know he fingered me today when he sucked my cock." Rory moaned out to Sarah.

"Fuck, that's so naughty! Who knew Mr Dolan was such a kinky slut!" Sarah moaned.

Her moaning was with pleasure and I wondering if she was fingering herself in the driver's seat.

"I'm going to fuck your face now faggot." Rory warned.

"Mmhmm." I moaned, ready and willing to take his cock down my throat.

Rory held onto my head and I relaxed my throat, ready for him to fuck my face like the dirty little cock whore I had become.

I opened my mouth a little wider as he slowly pushed his cock down my throat, he kept pushing and pushing and I had to focus on not gagging.

He started off slow, thrusting in and out of me easy. Then he started to pick up the pace.

My lips were tightly wrapped around his thick shaft as he moved in and out of my mouth.

Faster and faster he started to fuck my mouth, I could tell he was going a little deeper every time.

"Gllgg!!" I gagged and coughed but Rory held me tightly.

I felt spit start to pour out of my mouth and down my chin as he kept fucking my face.

Every time he hit my throat I felt myself gag but I was going to take this face fucking like a champ.

I reached around and grabbing his firm arse again, forcing myself to hold on and take it.

"Gllg.... Glllglg.. glllg.g.. glllllllglglggggggg!!" I gagged and groaned as he fucked me harder and harder.

"Fuck yes! Take it you fucking slut!" Rory moaned louder as he used my mouth like a pussy.

Then I felt his balls hit my chin on one thrust, then again and again. He was fucking my mouth and his entire cock was going down my throat.

"Glllllggg.... Gllugg... glug... gluuugggg!" I gagged every fucking time and I fucking loved it!!!

He was relentlessly using my mouth to shove his entire cock down. My spit covered chin was being slapped against by his balls and my face started to get covered.

"Oh fuck!" Sarah moaned, "Look at him taking it!! What a fucking whore!!" She moaned, definitely pleasing herself.

"Yes... yes... fuck... I'm going to cum you fucking whore!!" Rory warned.

"Glllgggggggg!!" I tried to moan in agreement but unrecognisable noised came from my mouth.

"I'm going to cover your face!" He told me, "Then you're going to go back to your wife covered in cum!"

Oh fuck, that was so dirty, so fucking hot!!

"Here I fucking cum!!" He roared out.

Suddenly his cock left my throat, I opened my eyes to see him wanking his thick cock just in time for the first strike of cum to hit my forehead.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkkk!!" He moaned.

Although I was disappointed to not have him cum in my mouth, something about feeling his cum strike my face over and over turned me on just as much. I felt like a proper, dirty, cum slut.

Over and over I felt his thick cum hit my face, it seemed Rory wanted to cover as much as fucking possible. I felt it land in my hair, on my forehead, on each cheek and then drip down my chin.

"Fuck that was good." Rory moaned and then I stopped feeling his cum hitting me, but the smell of his delicious cum was intoxicating.

I wiped the cum from my eyes and looked up at Rory, his now soft perfect cock still out.

"Now, you are going to drive home, covered in my cum and you're going to tell Jane what happened. Understand?" Rory said to me.

"Yes, Master." I happily agreed.

I then licked my lips and got to taste his cum for the second time today.

"Sarah, ready?" He said.

"Oh yeah, that was so fucking hot." I heard her say.

She got out of the driver's seat and I remained sat with my feet out of the car.

"I hope you don't mind Mr Dolan, I came whilst watching you get face fucked." She said to me with a little giggle.

"That's fine by me." I said with a little laugh.

"I left you a little treat as well." She said and then I watched her and Rory walk off hand in hand.

What a strange couple I thought, an open relationship I assumed.

I got into the driver's seat where I saw a distinct wet patch where Sarah was sitting, then I saw what I assumed was her treat. Her black, soaking wet thong was on the passenger seat.

Fuck I was horny!

I drove home, which was more difficult than I realised when your face is covered in cum. When I got home I could still feel it dripping down me.

I entered the door and heard the TV was on.

"Where have you.... been?" Jane said and walked into the hallway, clearly surprised by my face full of cum, "Is that what I think it is?"

"Oh yeah, my Master wanted you to see me covered in his cum." I told her and she let out a smile.

"That's so hot!" She said and ran over to me, she took my face in her hand and inspected all of the cum over me, "Wow he really covered you."

"I know," I told her, "There's something else." I said, not wanting to hide anything from her.

"What is it?" She asked, her smile had gone and I could see she was worried with what I was going to say.

"It's nothing bad, I think..." I told her, "He brought his girlfriend with him, Sarah, she's not in any of my classes but I've seen her around."

"Oh?" She said and I could see her panicking a little.

"They made me drive them to the cinema, during the drive I saw Rory fingering her in the back of my car. Then when we got there, she offered me to... to fuck her." I said.

"Oh," She said, her eyes staring into me, "And... did you?"

I could sense the worry in her voice.

"Of course not." I said with a smile, "There is no other woman in the world to me other than you."

"Oh Tom!" She said and kissed me.

As her soft lips pressed against mine I could feel the cum on my face sticking to hers.

"She did however, cum whilst watching me get face fucked by Rory." I admitted.

"That I can understand, watching you suck cock is so hot!" Jane said to me, I saw her wipe her lip where some cum was and looked at it.

"Do you... do you want to taste it?" I asked her.

I didn't want her to be fucked or do anything with Rory, but somehow having her taste the cum that was on my face didn't seem like it was crossing a line.

"Do you, want me to taste it?" She asked.

"I don't know, could be kind of hot." I told her, "You finally tasting the cum I am going to be getting regularly."

"Hmmmm." She said and I felt a single finger of hers ran down my face. She scooped up some cum and held it in front of me, with a grin I watched as she moved the finger into her mouth.

She wrapped her seductive lips around it, closed her eyes and moaned.

"Mmmmmm, delicious." She said with a grin.

"I know right!" I said to her.

"Still, not as good as yours." She said with a smile and kissed me again.

This time I opened my mouth and we made out passionately. Then Jane surprised me again, her tongue missed my mouth and I felt her lick a pool of cum that was on my face, then she shoved her tongue into my mouth again.

My wife and I were making out and sharing the cum that my Master had covered my face in.

"Mmmm." I moaned as we made out, the mix of her soft tongue and the taste of cum was overwhelming.

"Calm down you," Jane said with a laugh, "We haven't even had dinner yet."

"That's true." I said with a laugh.

"Why don't you get cleaned up and I'll set the table?" She asked me.

"One other thing," I said to her before she walked away, "Sarah, left these after she came."

I then pulled her still wet thong from my pocket and held it out.

"No!" Jane said and grabbed them, "They're still wet, fucking hell this couple are wild!"

"I know right!" I said with a laugh, "Right, I'll go get cleaned up."

I went to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror, my face was covered in smeared cum and there was a fair bit in my hair.

After a quick shower, where I learned that it's hard to get cum out of your hair, I went downstairs.

I didn't mean to, but it seemed I was quiet because when I entered the kitchen Jane didn't see me.

But what I saw I wasn't expecting.

Jane was standing, one hand was down her leggings clearly rubbing her clit, whilst the other hand held Sarah's wet thong to her face.

I didn't want to startle or embarrass her, so I silently stepped back around the corner.

"Ready." I said loud enough and waited a few seconds before going into the kitchen.

When I walked in, the thong was on the side and Jane was holding two plates of food.

Did Jane find Sarah's thong hot? I thought, I mean, she must if she was doing that!

Jane had been so supportive and understanding of me learning about my bisexual side, if Jane wanted to explore hers then I wasn't going to stop her. However I didn't want to push her, if she wanted to talk to me about it then she can when she's ready.

We sat down and had dinner like a normal married couple, not like we had just tasted an 18 year olds cum from my face.

When dinner ended I offered to tidy the table, I cleaned the dishes and came back into the dining room where Jane had a devilish look on her face.

"Right then," She said, "I assume your young Master told you what I'm doing to you tonight?"

I had actually forgotten until she reminded me.

"He did, he said you're going to prepare my arse for his cock tomorrow night." I said to her.

I had been so painfully horny all day, if Jane was going to let me cum I would've done anything.

"Good boy, get upstairs and into the bathroom." She ordered and stood up.

"The bathroom?" I asked, confused why she wanted to go there.

"Do not question me, slut." She said firmly.

"Mmm, yes Mistress." I replied and walked up to the bathroom as Jane followed behind.

"Right, get undressed." She said.

In an instant I ripped my clothes off and stood naked in front of my wife, my hard cock aiming right at her.

She didn't say a word, but I watched as her fingertips traced along my firm chest, down my abs, then she walked behind me and did the same there.

When she came back to the front her hand traced over my palm tree tattoo on my waist, a stupid reminder to never get too drunk on holiday with mates again.

"Your young Master wants you smooth for tomorrow night." She said to me.

"I am already shaved?" I said to her, I looked down and thought I could probably shave again but my pubes weren't long.

"Not just your cock or your arsehole," She said to me and grinned again, "He wants everything, shaved."

"Seriously?" I asked.

My chest hair was partially trimmed, I did it regularly with an electric razor but I hadn't clean shaved since I was a teenager.

"That's right," She said and gripped my hard cock and I let out a moan, "Now, get in the shower."

"Yes, Mistress." I moaned.

I stepped into the shower and turned it on, when I turned around I saw Jane was undressing. I always loved showering with my wife and I couldn't wait for her to get in.

Then I saw her grab the shaving foam and a razor.

"Are you... going to shave me?" I asked her.

"You bet." She said.

We both allowed the hot water to run all over our bodies for a minute. I couldn't help put stare at Jane's petite, hot body, her perky tits. God how I wanted to fuck her right then and there.

"Okay, stay still." Jane said to me.

I watched as she started to rub shaving foam all over my body, having her hands touch every part of me was just turning me on more and more. After a few minutes until I was covered in shaving foam she grabbed the razer and started on my chest.

She was careful, washing the razor in the shower after every shave. It took a little while but she eventually did my chest and my stomach.

"Now, your arms." She said which surprised me.

"My... my arms?" I asked her.

"Yes, your Master wants you completely smooth from the neck down." She said to me with a smile on her face.

"And you're... okay with this?" I asked her, wondering if this was just something I had to do or if Jane found some enjoyment in it as well.

"Oh yeah!" She said with a huge grin, "I want your smooth, sexy body ready to be fucked! Especially when I get to use the strap on, on you."

"Okay then, let's do it." I replied.

I held my arm out and Jane started from the top all the way down to the bottom. In a little bit my arms were completely smooth all over.

"Lift them up." She ordered.

I did as I was told and Jane then shaved my arm pits. I hadn't been this smooth since before I went through puberty! Weirdly though, it was just turning me on more and more!

"Now, for your legs." She said to me with a grin on her face.

"Mmmm okay." I replied.

As she shaved my thighs, I found myself even hornier. Knowing I was going to be as smooth as the day I was born was strangely erotic.

I stood perfectly still as Jane careful shaved both of my entire legs.

As she was on her knees, she then went to work shaving my balls.

"Turn around." She ordered.

Once again, I did as I was told.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks." She told me.

"Oooh god!" I moaned when she said this.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but fuck did I love it!

I bent forward a little, gripped my arse cheeks and spread them. I quickly felt Jane start to shave all around my arsehole, my arse cheeks, literally everywhere.

"There we go." She said and I heard her drop the razor onto the floor.

"All done?" I asked as I remained slightly bent over and spreading my arse cheeks.