Turning the Teacher – Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly." She said.

"Oooohhh fuck!!" I moaned loudly in shock when suddenly I felt her tongue press against my perfectly smooth arsehole.

"Mmm!" I heard her moan as her tongue attacked my little hole.

I couldn't control my moaning from having my wife eat my arse, I had to lean forward and held my hands onto the shower wall, the hot water started to trickle all over my body as Jane's tongue flicked and fucked my little hole.

"Oh god... that's so good!" I moaned as I stood perfectly still.

I could feel her wet tongue flick at my arsehole, she was licking at it, and my whole body was tensing in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, I fucking love eating your arse!" Jane moaned between licks.

The hot water and the pleasure from being rimmed was sending me to heaven! I felt Jane straighten her tongue and push it deep inside of my arse.

"Fuuuckk!! Eat my fucking arse!" I moaned; I couldn't believe how good it felt to be rimmed!

SPANK!

Jane spanked my arse cheek and pulled them apart, making it so her tongue could get deeper into me.

I remained like this for a while, panting in pleasure as my wife rimmed me in the shower.

"Mmmm." Jane moaned.

I then felt one of her fingers start to tease around my water and spit covered arsehole.

"Ooooooohhh god!" I moaned as she slowly pushed her finger inside of me.

"Such a tight hole!" Jane said to me, "I can't believe we waited so long to do this!"

"I... know..." I panted out as she started to push her finger in and out of my arse.

"My anal slut husband." Jane said as she started to finger me a little faster.

She reached around and grabbed my throbbing cock and my legs started to shake.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck.." I moaned as she fingered me faster and faster as her hands had a tight grip on my shaft.

Then, I felt her push a second finger in me, stretching me just a little bit more.

"Fuuuuuucckk yes!" I moaned and arched my neck as she finger fucked my arsehole.

"Yes! You dirty little cock slut!" Jane moaned as she fingered me.

"Fuck.... Jane..." I moaned, although she was just holding my cock I felt like I was getting close, "I think I'm going to cum!"

Suddenly she released my cock and her fingers left my arse.

"Not yet." She said.

I turned around and Jane had stood up.

I couldn't control myself, I was so fucking horny.

I grabbed my wife and pulled her body to mine, the hot water poured on top of both of us as I passionately kissed her.

Our bodies intertwined as we made out, our tongues running against each other's. Her tits pressed against my shaved body and her leg wrapped around me.

"Fuck... Jane, I need you!" I moaned into her mouth as we made out.

"Mmmm," She moaned and then pulled away, "Get dry, we're going to the bedroom."

"Finally!" I said with a smile on my face.

We stepped out of the shower and I started to dry myself. As I dried, I looked at myself, my legs were completely smooth.

It had only been a week since I last went on a sun bed, looking at my toned, tanned legs you could mistake them for a woman's.

I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my hand up my arm and along my chest. I was so smooth, but something about not having hair there just seemed to turn me on, I felt so smooth, so sexy.

"Hurry up, slut." I heard Jane say.

I turned my head and saw she was dry, apart from her hair.

"Coming." I said to her with a smile.

"Oh, you will be." She replied back.

I followed behind her, staring at her toned arse the whole way.

"Right, you know the drill," Jane said to me, "On your hands and knees on the bed."

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

I looked down at my hard cock and saw precum was already leaking out of it.

When I got onto the bed I could hear Jane going into a drawer, but I was facing the opposite direction so I couldn't see what she was doing.

Then I felt her get onto the bed behind me and in a second I got the amazing feeling back of her tongue in my arse.

"Fucking hell! I fucking love that!" I moaned as she rimmed me from behind.

I could feel my legs twitching from every lick of her tongue, I was panting and moaning as crazy. Being completely shaved made the feeling even more intense.

When her tongue moved away, I let out a sigh a disappointment.

"Now, this is bigger than the dildo I fucked you with," Jane told me, "So brace yourself."

"O-okay." I moaned, too horny to care.

I felt her pouring some lube over my eager hole, then I felt something hard press at it. I gritted my teeth and attempted to relax my arse in preparation.

When I felt her start to push it inside of me, I thought it wasn't too bad. It didn't feel that thick.

"Oooh god." I moaned as my arse accepted it inside.

Then, the deeper she pushed, the thicker this object seemed to get.

"Oh fuck.. Jane... that's getting big now." I panted out.

I could feel my tight, little arsehole stretching and wrapped around this object Jane was pushing in me.

"Take it!" She said back to me.

She was ever so slowly pushing it deeper into my arsehole, she would do little pushes in and out, as though she was fucking me with this toy.

"Fuck... fuck... Jane... it's big!" I moaned.

I couldn't explain it, every little bit seemed to get thicker and thicker and I felt like it was stretching me wide open.

"Nearly all in!" She said to me.

I took a deep breath, clothes my eyes.

"Okay, do it." I said to her.

"Good boy." She replied.

She pushed again and my arse stretched even wider! Then I felt my arse close around it and it stuck inside of me.

"Fuuuucckk!" I moaned as this thick toy stayed firmly in my arsehole, my arse was clenching and pulsating around it.

The feeling was intense, but fucking amazing!

"There you go!" She said to me and I felt her get off the bed.

I looked to my side to see she was no longer holding the toy that was stuck in my arse.

"What is it?" I panted to her.

"A butt plug, you're going to wear it until your Master fucks you." She said to me with a grin.

I looked at her with a smile on my face, my arse felt so fucking good and my cock was leaking precum onto the bed.

"Oh, and there's one more thing." She said and I watched her lean over and pick up a sort of remote.

"What is tthhhhhhhaaaaaattttt!!" I moaned when the plug in my arse started to vibrate hard! "Oh fuck.. oh fuck... fuuuckk meeeeee!!" I moaned.

The vibrating was sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout my body, starting in my arse. It was as though it was vibrating something inside of me that made me see starts.

"That's so hot! Moan for me!" Jane said to me.

On my hands and knees, I looked at my beautiful, naked wife. My mouth was hung open as the plug was giving me immense pleasure.

"Let's see how high it goes." She said with a grin on her face and then pressed a button.

The plug started to violently vibrate inside of me and I couldn't control my moans.

"Hoolly fuckinng shitttt!!!" I roared out, "Oh fuck.... Fuck... Jane!" I moaned, I looked down and my precum was pouring out of me.

"How is it?" She asked me.

"Soooo fucking goooooddd!!" I moaned.

The pleasure was something I had never felt before and it was sending me over the edge. My moaning was uncontrollable.

Having Jane just stood there watching me in this position as I moaned like a wild animal just turned me on more!

"Oh fuck.... Jane.... Somethings happening!!" I moaned to her, it felt like I was about to erupt, pleasure purely coming from my arse.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"I think.... I think I'm gonna cum!" I panted out.

"You're going to cum just from this toy in your arse?" She said to me.

"Fuuuucckkk YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I roared out.

I couldn't hold it anymore, my whole body felt like it was going to explode! I gripped the bed sheets, arched my neck up and moaned like a whore.

"FUUUUUCCKKK MEEEEEEEEE!!!" I moaned louder than ever in my life and my cock erupted without even being touched.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had in my fucking life! Buckets of cum shot out of my hard cock, all over the bed sheets. Shot after shot came out of my cock and I moaned like a dirty little slut.

"Fucking hell Tom! That's so fucking hot!!" Jane said to me.

"Oh god... oh god... so fucking good!" I moaned over and over as this anal orgasm seemed to last longer than a normal one.

My whole body was twitching and shaking, I was finding it hard to catch my breath but I was in pure pleasure.

Before I knew it, Jane grabbed me, pulled me up and shover her tongue in my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned in pleasure as we passionately made out.

My hands reached around and grabbed her firm arse as her hands explored my body.

"I can't believe you just came from that, so fucking hot!" She moaned into my mouth as me mauled each other's body.

I was still horny as fuck and my hard cock wasn't going down. This plug in my arse, which was no longer vibrating, was still giving me pleasure.

I grabbed Jane, flipped her onto the bed on her hands and knees, knowing I had to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Her pussy was dripping wet already and with one quick thrust I went balls deep into her.

"Ooooh fuck Tom!" She moaned.

I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her as hard as possible.

My pool of cum on the shits was underneath both of our legs as I fucked her harder and harder.

"Fuck.... Yes! Fuck me!" Jane moaned.

SPANK!

I slapped her firm arse cheeks, then reached up, grabbed her hair and pulled it back.

"Oh fuck! So good!" She moaned.

Her pussy was clenching around my cock as I fucked her.

"You're so fucking wet! Do you like watching your husband have his arsehole filled?" I said to her.

"Yes! I fucking love it!" Jane moaned, "Fuck my fucking cunt!"

I felt her pussy start to clench around my cock and I knew she was about to cum, feeling this forced my own, second orgasm to build up.

"Oh fuck... Tom... I'm gonna cum!" She moaned.

"Me too!" I warned her.

"Cum for me, fill me with your cum!" She moaned to me.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum!" I moaned as I kept fucking her, her moaning growing louder and louder.

"Fucking cum in my fucking CUUUUUUNNNNNTTTTT!!" Jane screamed as her own orgasm made her body shake and twitch.

"Oooohh fuuuuuuccckkk!!" I roared back to her as my balls tightened and I came hard in her tight, wet pussy.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" Jane panted as I kept fucking her through her orgasm.

We both panted and moaned for a while after that until we collapsed onto our backs next to eacher.

"That was so good." I said to her.

"Yeah it was," She said and kissed my cheek, "I think we need to clean the sheets." She said with a laugh.

"I think you're right." I joked back to her and gave her another kiss.

We cleaned the sheets and went to bed after that, I kept the plug in my arse the whole time.

The next day I showered, once again I ran my hands all over my fresh, smooth body. Looking at myself in the mirror I actually really like the way I looked without any hair. It showed off my muscles and my abs and it felt great.

After the shower I put the plug back into my arse, after having it in all night it was much easier to get it inside of me.

I kissed Jane before leaving.

When I sat in my car I found it very hard to focus on driving with the plug being pushed deeper inside of me, however I knew that in a few hours I will have something much thicker and longer in my arse. Something I was very excited about.

All day my arse felt so full, I had grown accustom to it but every time I sat down I felt it push deeper inside of me.

Rory was in one of my classes but didn't speak to me, instead he just gave me knowing looks and smiles.

When the day came to an end, I left my classroom and was shocked to see Rory stood outside waiting for me.

"Hey, you ready?" He said to me.

"Erm, yeah?" I replied, I had assumed he would've driven around like last time.

"You're going to give me a lift if that's okay, Sarah is using my car." He said to me.

"Of course." I replied.

We started to walk down the hall of the school, there were a few other students walking around and I was paranoid that someone would know what was going on. But then I thought, how would anyone think that I was about to take my 18 year old student home to fuck me!

"So, how's the plug in your arse feeling?" He whispered to me as we walked.

My eyes shot wide, not believing he just said that in the open, even whispered. When I looked at him, he was just smiling at me.

"It's... good, Master." I whispered back to him.

"Great, and I assume Jane did everything I asked her to do?" Rory asked me.

"Yes, Master. I'm all shaved." I told him and we carried on walking.

"Good." He said.

We eventually got to my car, I looked around to make sure no one saw Rory getting in. Then I turned the engine on and started to drive.

"So, Mr Dolan," Rory said to me, "I want to make sure you are certain on what is going to happen tonight."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him.

"I don't want you doing anything you don't want to," He said to me, "I want you, I want to fuck you. However, I don't want you to think you have to."

"I understand," I said to him, surprised by how kind and understanding he was being, "I want to."

"You want to... what?" He said to me with a grin.

"I want you to, to fuck me, Master." I replied and my cock was instantly hard.

"Good." I heard him say.

Then, I felt his hands go to my belt and start to undo my trousers.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Focus on the road, slut." He said to me, then suddenly my trousers were undone and Rory's hand was firmly gripped around my rock, hard cock.

"Oh god." I moaned as he slowly stroked me.

"Mmm you do have a great cock, Sarah was gutted you didn't want to fuck her." Rory said to me as his firm grip slowly moved up and down my shaft.

"Oh god.... Thank you." I moaned, trying to focus on the road.

"I know you call me Master," Rory said to me, "And you are my submissive slut, but I like to please my pets. To keep them happy."

His hand griped my cock and rubbed the head, my precum spreading all over.

"Thank you... Master." I moaned.

I so desperately wanted to feel him lean over and suck my cock, but it seemed he just wanted to tease me.

As I drove his hand just kept slowly wanking me, just enough to get me hornier and hornier.

"Just think, soon you will have 8 inches of cock in your virgin arsehole." He whispered to me.

His left hand then went to rub my smooth balls.

"Oh fuuuck." I moaned.

"You want that don't you?" Rory whispered, "You want your 18 year old Master to slide his big, hard cock in your arsehole?"

"Yeeess, Master." I moaned.

"You're so fucking hot." He whispered to me.

The rest of the drive Rory didn't speak, but his hands kept teasing me to the point my body was twitching with excitement. If his goal was to get me horny enough to let him do anything to me then it was working.

"Here we are." I moaned as I parked on my drive.

"Let's go, my soon to be anal slut." Rory said and got out of the car.

I walked up the drive with him, when I looked to the side one of my neighbours was looking over and waved at me.

I waved back and just hoped they wouldn't think of what I was about to do.

We got inside, as planned Jane was out for the evening.

"Let's go to your room." Rory said.

"Yes, Master." I replied and led the way.

"Mmm, last time I was here I got to watch you hot wife fuck herself with a dildo as you sucked my cock." Rory said to me as I closed the door, he was looking at me like a piece of meat.

"And now, I'm going to fuck you on the bed you share with your wife." He said and walked over to me, "Are you ready?"

"Y-yes, Master." I whispered out of nerves and excitement.

"Good, take off your clothes." He ordered.

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the ground, then my trousers were kicked off and I stood in front of my student, completely naked and hard as a rock.

"Good, now undress me." He said.

I pulled his t-shirt over his head, then got onto my knees to undo his jeans and pulled them down until he was naked in front of me.

On my knees, I was so close to his thick, perfect cock.

"Not yet, slut." He said to me, sensing that I was about to suck his dick.

"Get on the bed, on your back." He said to me.

"Yes, Master." I replied.

I got onto the bed, lay down and looked at Rory, whose eyes were looking all over me.

"Your body is so hot, you look even better smooth," He said to me and I felt his fingertips run up and down my legs, "Like a girl."

"Oooh god." I moaned from his mere touch, my cock was twitching over and over.

"Spread your legs, let me see the toy in your arse." He ordered.

I honestly could not believe I was doing this, but I was so happy.

I spread my shaved legs and lifted them up, showing just the had of the butt plug that had been in my arse all day.

"Take it out." He ordered.

I grabbed onto it, slowly I started to pull it from my tight, little arsehole.

"Oooooh fuck." I moaned deeply as it stretched my arsehole once more and then came out.

"Fuck, look at that little hole," Rory said, looking between my legs, "I can't wait to fuck it."

"Oooh yes please." I moaned back to him.

My eyes stuck to him as he walked around my bedroom, his hot, muscular body. I just wanted him to fuck me.

He went into Jane's drawer and pulled out her tube of lube, I assumed she had told him it was there.

Then I watched as Rory walked back to the foot of the bed, staring directly between my spread legs.

"Here," He said and threw the lube next to me, "Finger yourself in front of me."

"Yes, Master." I moaned, happily willing to do anything he told me.

I poured some lube onto my fingers, moved my hand around my leg and pushed two fingers knuckle deep into me.

"Ooooh yeah." I moaned as I quickly pumped two fingers in and out of my hole. It was already loose from the plug.

"So, fucking sexy!" Rory said.

Our eyes locked and never broke as I slowly slid my fingers in and out of my tight, smooth, soon to be no longer virgin arsehole.

"Oh.... Oohh.. oohh..." I gasped over and over as he watched me finger myself.

He walked around to the side of the bed as I kept fingering my arsehole, his cock bobbing around as he walked. Then he knelt onto the bed next to me, his finger pressed against my chin and made me face him, his cock now only inches from my mouth.

"You can suck my cock now, my gay slut." He whispered to me.

"Thaankk youuuuu!" I moaned as I fingered myself, loving when he called me names.

I opened my needy mouth, leant forward and took his thick, hard cock between my lips.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned at the familiar feeling of his cock in my mouth, the pleasure from fingering myself made me moan ever more.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Rory moaned as I bobbed up and down on his cock from this angle, "I can't believe how easy it was to turn you into a fully cock taking slut."

"Mmmm!" I moaned in agreement, amazed at myself for how easy I turned.

"Now you're going to be a bottom slut for me," He moaned, "A full on cock taking faggot, I'm going to fuck you over... and over... and over, until you won't be satisfied without a cock in your arsehole."

"MMMMMMM!" I moaned, loving every fucking word he was saying to me.

I swirled my tongue around his head, tasting his precum. My arsehole was looser now and I was fingering myself even faster.

"Okay then faggot," Rory said to me and pulled his cock out of my mouth, "Time to take your virginity."

"Yes, Master." I whispered to him, I was ready and willing to let my student stretch my arsehole.

He moved between my legs and I pulled my fingers out of my arse.

I stared at his big, muscular body. I knew I had a good body, but this was a proper man's body. He had rock hard abs, firm pecks and huge arms. His smile down on me just made me feel like his submissive, to this alpha male.