Turning the Teacher – Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying a word, he grabbed the lube and started to spread it around his cock.

I thought the plug felt thick, I had no idea how I would manage to take that beast of a cock, but I was adamant I would!

Then, Rory grabbed my smooth, toned legs and lifted them up. He rested my ankles on his big shoulders and he lined his lubed-up cock with my lubed-up arsehole.

"Are you ready, Mr Dolan?" He said.

"I'm ready... Master." I said back to him.

I felt like a girl in this position, my smooth body, my legs that looked like girls since they were tanned and shaved. With my legs spread and in the air, waiting for this man to fuck me.

Then, he started to push.

Fuck, his cock was huge! As he pushed, I felt my arse fight against it.

"Relax." He whispered to me.

"Okay." I panted back.

I took a few deep breathes and focused on relaxing my arsehole for him. Then he started to push again.

I was staring at his amazing body, then down at his thick cock that was pushing at my arsehole. Then I gripped the sheets in preparation.

Then it happened.... The head popped into my arsehole.

"OOooohhh fuuucckk!!" I panted out as my arsehole stretched unnaturally wide around his thick cock.

"Yyyyyeessss!" Rory moaned back, "So tight!"

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... you're so thick!" I panted to him, gripping the sheets harder and panting for breath.

"Hard bits done." He said to me with a smile, "I'll give you a minute to get used to it."

"Okay.... Okay.." I panted.

It was like the air had been pushed from my lungs, my arse was clenching around his thick fucking cock!

For a few minutes I just tried to control my breathing as the burning from my arse died down a little. Then I felt him push a little deeper into me.

"Fuuucckk! Go slow... go slow." I panted.

"It's okay my sexy little, cock taking slut," Rory whispered and one of his hands started to rub my chest and my abs, "You can take it."

He pushed again and I felt another inch slide into my tight arsehole. Even with just two or three inches in me I felt so unbelievably full!

"Oh.... Ooohhh... Ooooh fuck!" I moaned as my arse pulsating around his cock, "Fuck.... Yes!"

My chest was heaving up and down as I moaned louder and louder. Then another inch pushed into me.

"Fuuuck!" I panted out, "You're so fucking big!"

Inch by inch Rory pushed deeper into my bowels, my arsehole was stretched and taking him and it was fucking amazing! Nothing I had experience in my life was like this, but I instantly loved it.

"Nearly there." Rory moaned, "Tightest arse I've ever broken in."

"Do it...." I panted and stared into his eyes, "I need it!"

With one last, quick thrust, I felt the last of Rory's cock disappear into my arsehole. I felt like he was in my stomach and that I was completely filled with cock.

"Ooooh myyy FUUUCCCKK!" I moaned and arched my back up.

"Finally!" Rory moaned, "I finally have my cock balls deep in your slutty, little arsehole!"

"Fuuuucckk yeeessss!!" I moaned.

My eyes burst open and my back arched up, it was like my body had a mind of its own. I reached up and grabbed onto his waist, his rock-hard muscles just turned me on more.

"Fuck!" I moaned whilst staring at him, "Fuck my faggot little arsehole!!!"

Rory smiled down on me as I panted heavily, he slowly pulled his cock back and then pushed it back into me.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck! So, fucking deep!" I moaned when he was balls deep in me again.

"Take it my teacher slut! I've wanted to show you what a cock taking gay boy you really are for so long!" Rory moaned.

"Then fucking show me!" I moaned out, "Fuck me like the gay whore I am!"

"You asked for it you little faggot!" Rory moaned.

He hands fell and landed beside my head, my ankles were still on his shoulders so it was like I was bent in half and his cock was deeper than ever in my arsehole.

Then he started to fuck me a little harder, he was taking his thick fucking cock about half way out of my arse and then forcing it balls deep back in me.

Every thrust had me gasping for air and moaning.

His face was just above me, smiling down on me. This beautiful, manly, sexy 18-year-old had me exactly where he wanted me.

My hands roamed around his back, feeling just how muscular he was as I felt his cock stretching my no longer virgin arsehole.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I moaned over and over as his fucking got faster.

"How's my cock, slut?" Rory moaned to me.

"Fucking amazing!" I said to him.

"You dirty fucking slut! Your arsehole is so fucking tight!" He moaned.

"Fuuuucckk!" I moaned when he seemed to hit something in me that made my entire body twitch in pleasure.

"You like that faggot?" Rory asked me.

"So Fucking. GOOD!" I screamed out when he hit the spot yet again.

I looked down at his thick cock that was pushing in and out of my stretched arsehole. I could feel every fucking part of his cock as I clenched my arse around him.

"Fuck yes!" Rory moaned, "Clench that sissy arsehole around my cock!"

"Oh fuck! Master! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking arsehole!!" I screamed out at him.

Every thrust felt better than the last and I didn't even care about putting any attention to my cock. I just never wanted to feeling of his entire cock sliding in and out of me to end.

"OOOooooooh god!" I moaned again.

I couldn't believe how fucking good it felt to be fucked like a gay slut! I fucking loved his cock!!

My legs fell down to his side but Rory didn't miss a beat fucking me, I just reached around and grabbed his firm arse cheeks as he fucked me harder and harder.

I felt his big balls slap against me every time he went all the way in.

"Oh yeah.... Fuck... fuck me, Master!" I moaned as he kept fucking me.

"I'm going to fuck you all the time now you dirty little faggot slut!" Rory said to me.

"I never want to go without this fucking cock! I need it! Make me your personal faggot bitch!" I panted at him, not believing I was actually saying these words.

"You want that you little whore?" Rory said as he kept fucking me, "You want me to let the boys take turns fucking your arsehole, treat you like the gay boy you now are?"

"YES!!! Use me! Let anyone fuck me I fucking love it!!" I roared out.

Over and over, he kept hitting that spot that made my legs shake and then I felt something building up inside of me. Similar to the feeling I had when Jane turned the vibrating on with the butt plug.

"Master!" I gasped out in a high-pitched voice.

"What slut?!" He said.

"I think.... I think I'm going to cum!" I told him, clenching my arse around his cock over and over to keep it nice and tight.

"Only true faggots cum from getting arse fucked!" He told me with a smile.

Then it hit me.

"I'M A FUCKING FAGGGGOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs as my cock, without being touched at all erupted and my own thick, hot cum started to fire all over my smooth body.

I felt it then hit my face, over and over cum covered my own face, my chest and my stomach.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight! I'm going to cum in your arsehole!" Rory warned me and I was too far gone.

"Do it!" I begged, "Fill me with cum! Cum in my sissy arsehole!!!"

"FUUCK YEESS!!" Rory bellowed out and then I felt, for the first time someone cumming inside of me.

It was surreal, it just kept my own orgasm going as I felt shot after short of his cum filling up my arsehole. His cock was expanding and stretching me even further and I was in fucking heaven!!

"Fuck!" Rory moaned again as he slowed down his thrusting.

My legs went floppy and my head fell back, I had to pant for air and my chest was heaving up and down.

"Fuck... oh my god... that was amazing." I panted out.

"Yeah, it was." Rory said.

I opened my eyes and saw him smiling down on me, my legs still spread with his cum covered cock slowly moving in and out of my arse.

I felt like Jane at that moment, so many times I had been on top fucking her like that, but now it was me.

His cock started to go soft in my arsehole, although I didn't want it to, he eventually fell out of me. Rory then stood up and took a step back as my legs were still spread.

"Now that is a wonderful sight," He said to me, "Covered in your own cum and my cum leaking out of your gaped arsehole."

"Oh god." I panted, still trying to catch my breath.

"Any regrets?" I heard him ask me.

Then I opened my eyes and looked dead at him.

"Only that it's already over." I said with a smile.

"Not yet, give me a minute and we'll go again." He said with a huge grin.

I looked at my 18-year-old student, who 2 weeks ago I didn't pay much attention to. Yet now I had his cum leaking out of my arse and I knew I was going to get a second load from him soon.

Rory took himself downstairs to get a glass of water as I attempted to catch my breath. When he came back up, I was amazed to see his cock was ready to go again. Fuck this guy was amazing.

"Ready for round two?" He said to me whilst sipping water.

"Definitely!" I told him.

I was angry at myself for not taking cock all these years and now I needed to make up for it.

"Good, get up, you're riding me this time." He told me firmly.

"Mmmm, yes Master." I replied, eager to please and to have his cock back in me.

I watched his sexy body as he got onto the bed and lay down.

"Come straddle me, slut." He ordered.

I happily got onto the bed and put one knee on either side of Rory's body. I stared down at his body and I couldn't help myself, I started to rub my hands all over his chest and abs.

"Alright gay boy," Rory said with a laugh, "Get my cock back in you."

"Yes Master." I replied, my own cock now rock hard again.

I grabbed onto his thick cock and lined it up between my arse cheeks. When I felt the tip press against my already stretched and cum filled arse, I started to sit down on it.

I had the same pop as last time when his head went in, but this time it was a lot easier.

"Ooh yeah, I don't think I'll ever get over how good that feels." I moaned.

"I don't think I'll get over that I'm fucking you, I've wanted to turn you for so long." He said to me, his big strong hands resting on my smooth thighs.

"Well, you've well and truly turned me." I joked out as I slide down his pole another inch, "Oooooh god!"

"I love how smooth you are." He said, rubbing my legs.

Inch by inch I slide myself down his thick shaft, it just felt better and better now that he had properly broken my arse in.

When I felt my arse touch his thighs and I knew I had his cock balls deep in me again, I let out a high pitched, heavy moan.

"Yyyyyyyeeeesssss!" I moaned as I looked at him.

Although Jane has ridden me many, many times before, I found it strangely difficult at first to ride his cock.

"Fucking hell.... How do women do this!" I said as I started to grind myself back and forth whilst impaled on his cock.

SPANK!

Rory slapped my arse and grabbed it.

"You'll learn with practice, faggot." He said to me and my cock twitched again at the name calling, "You really love to be degraded, don't you?"

"I never knew," I admitted, "But I also never knew I loved cock in my arsehole."

"Good bitch." He said and squeezed my arse again, "We will learn every dirty little thing you're into."

"I fucking... hope so..." I moaned as I started to grind a little faster on him.

His cock was only going an inch or two out of my arse as I moved but it was rubbing and hitting all the good spots inside of me.

I was enjoying being in control then, yeah, I was still his gay slut, but I was in charge of the pace and in charge of pleasing him.

My body rocked back and forth, my arse swallowing his cock and I was letting out quiet, little moans of pleasure.

I felt Rory's hands start to rub onto my abs, then my chest. He was exploring my body as I used his cock to please myself.

"Have you ever thought about kissing a man?" Rory shocked me by asked.

"I... I've never really considered it." I said, still moaning.

"I like to kiss." He said to me firmly and giving me a devilish smile.

"I... I would need to check with Jane first if that's okay." I told him.

I honestly never thought about kissing a man before and although I was open to trying it, I mean hey I was currently sat on his cock, but I didn't want to do anything my wife wouldn't be comfortable with.

"I understand," Rory said kindly, "Now, getting riding me properly you little whore."

"Mmmmm, yes Master." I moaned back to him.

I started to ride him a bit faster, lifting myself up and then sitting back down on his cock. I was taking a few more inches in and out of my arse at a steady pace.

"Oh yeah... that feels so good." I moaned as I rode him like this.

"You're so tight Mr Dolan." Rory moaned.

"You like fucking your teacher? Having your straight, married teacher riding your cock?" I moaned as I rode him a little faster.

"You definitely aren't straight," Rory said with a laugh, "But I love it!"

"Oh god." I moaned.

I leaned forward and rested my hands on his firm chest, keeping my knees on the bed I started to lift my arse up and down on his cock.

Rory was just smiling and moaning quietly as he watched me ride his cock. My arsehole was so tightly wrapped around his cock that I felt like I was completely stretched to the max.

"Ooohh... ohh... ohhh... yeahh..." I moaned and panted as I rode him like this faster and faster.

After a few minutes my arse started to slap against his thighs as I took more of his cock in and out of me.

Rory's hands were still rubbing all over my smooth body, slowly working their way up. Then he gently wrapped his fingers around my throat, not tight, but enough to know they're there.

"Oh yeaahh." I moaned at the thought of being choked, "Choke me, Master." I moaned.

Then I felt his grip tighten and my cock twitched in excitement.

I was getting so fucking horny that I started to properly ride his cock now. No longer the slow, easy ride. I was on a mission to fuck myself on his giant cock as hard as possible.

"That's it, ride me you fucking faggot." Rory moaned as he gripped my throat tighter.

"Fuck... fuck.... Yes!!" I moaned.

My arse slapped over and over on his thighs as I took him balls deep in my needy arsehole.

"Squat on my cock and bounce yourself all the way on and off it." He ordered me, showing me the ropes of riding a cock.

I did as he instructed, putting my feet either side of him and squatting over his cock. I pushed myself back down on him.

"Fuuuck yes!" I moaned.

Then I started to lift myself up and down, I was taking nearly his entire cock out of my arse before slamming myself back down.

"Fuck... fuck... so good!" I moaned as I rode him like this.

"That's it you little slut, enjoy my cock!" Rory said to me.

"I fucking love it!" I said.

My cock was bouncing up and down as I rode him faster and faster. Suddenly Rory's hand gripped onto it and started to stroke me.

"Fuuuuuckk!" I moaned at the double pleasure of his hand on my cock and his cock in my arsehole.

"Oh yeah, clench your arse around my cock again!" Rory ordered.

I kept clenching around him as I rode him, I fucking loved it!!

"You want to cum again with my cock in your arse?" Rory asked as he wanked me faster.

"Yes!" I moaned.

"Beg me you fucking bitch!" He shouted at me.

"Ooooh fuckk!!" I moaned, his hand still wanking my cock as I rode him, "Please Master! Please can your faggot, sissy, gay, dirty little whore cum from riding your giant cock!!"

"That's it you dirty whore, keep riding me. I'm about to breed you again!" He moaned.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Fill me up with your cum again!!!" I begged, so fucking horny.

Rory kept wanking my cock and I felt his cock expand inside of me.

"Oooh fuuuckkk!!" He moaned and then I felt his cock start to cum inside of me, forcing out my own orgasm.

"FUUUUUCKK YEEEEEESSSS!!" I screamed.

My cock sprayed cum into the air and landed directly onto Rory's chest.

"Yeess, you fucking slut!!" Rory moaned out.

As his cock filled my arsehole with cum, I kept covering his chest in mine.

I was riding his cock as hard as fucking possible, slapping myself down on it. I kept clenching my arse, wanting to milk every drop of cum from his balls.

"Fuck.... Fuck... so fucking good." I panted.

I moved back onto my knees and was grinding myself on him slowly again, not wanting his cock to leave my arse.

"That was fucking amazing." Rory panted out.

I was ever so slowly moving around his cock, I could feel him going soft in my arse. Then, he slipped out and followed was another gallon of cum.

I collapsed onto the bed next to him, gasping for air. Both of us were out of breath and sweaty.

"Right," Rory said after a few minutes of silence, "I should probably get back."

"Okay," I panted, "Do you need a lift?"

"No, it's okay, I'll get a taxi." He told me.

A short while later Rory was gone and I remained completely naked on my bed, my arse felt battered and I could just feel cum all over my face and body and leaking out of me.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jane that she could come back. Although I felt too weak to move.

It didn't take long for me to hear the front door open, then I heard her footsteps come to the bedroom.

"Well, this is a good sight." Jane said with a grin as she looked at me, she must've thought I looked like a well and truly fucked slut.

"Hey." I said to her and smiled.

"So, how was losing your virginity?" She asked.

"So. Fucking. Good." I told her.

"Yes! I love it!" She said and got onto the bed with me.

"I love you so much," I told her, "I'm so grateful that you are okay with this."

"Aww Tom," She said and kissed me, "It's fine. If anything, it's great! But I love you too!"