All Comments on 'Turning the Wife, Hot'

by p1011private

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Publish when you have something to write and a story to tell.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good start and first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No such thing as a "Hot wife" just a skank wife and why any sane man wants a skank wife is beyond incomprehension.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 1 year ago

Too short. You set up a scene and then abandoned it to say continued. Leaves readers hanging, but not in suspense.

atsplodaatsplodaover 1 year ago

good story anxious for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ReDing their progression and explorations will be very exciting.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Yeah baby... I like your wife and look forward to more of her!!!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

This is not really a complete story. I think you intend to add to it. But you should have made that clear in the title with a "part 1" or "Chapter 1" to indicate a series. Even so, it reads as rather rushed and there seems to be a lot of pressuring her to do things she doesn't want. It's almost like the plan is to get her in front of another guy and just paw at her until she gives in.

dary4247dary4247over 1 year ago

"To be continued...", yes please.

There is nothing better than a hot wife and a husband who has no limits.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

I was 27 and my wife was 22 when we started dating.

Prior to her, I had been married (damned near sex-less married) with children for 8 years.

The single scene was a blast for me, although I never embarked on my fantasy's.

So, he got married just out of high school (probably because he got her PG). Then they he got her pregnant again and couldn't man up to take care of his kids. Good old Bro hooks him up with a new girl younger than him this time and now he wants to share her or better yet never get to have her again because he is in reality a cuck. You should put that tag on at the beginning so we know where it is going to go, down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took little effort for my husband to convince me to be his hotwife because I live to fuck and he is barely interested in sex. I'm not proud of being a slut with other men, each of whom must pass muster with my husband, but neither am I ashamed. It works for us.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck wants his wife to be a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous